All Comments on 'Unjustly Marked'

by litany

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Did you learn your lesson?

You washed it the next day,chalk dust and all baby,and hung it up in that closet waiting and hopeing for more.The lesson was learned well.But you didnt even stand up for your feminismistic "biased socio-economic surroundings in an racist country,capitalistic economy,and conspicous consumption religiousness in an 'faked' high soceity" (that v-chips are bad and breaking the law is good)paper you so "guilely put together" thinking that anyone would give a damn about one one of Daddyies little princesses off on her own "displaying the results" of her grad student work in the first place.That B was for Bad Ass.The ungiven A was for thinking that that one womanizeing proffessor in the 'unjustly marked soceity' would care.The note in place of it told you what serial killers,murdering theifs,and 'political situations' (public and private) news storyies to watch and follow and how they connected;ussually the rape of a pre-teen girl or boy in the recent past of the deceased tieing the death to the cornicopia of slayings that happened during the time.J.Edgar Hoover;the most feared FBI Deputy Director...The Whiz Kids;A little something titled "Project 40";the best and brightest of the best;all under the tutelage and instruction of 'Some guy going by the name of SerPico'.The most interactive Agency Taskforce since the time.If only the fab 4 had hooked up with superman...Then SirPico would have been a nameless and timeless legend to be told and retold down through history as a WARNING TO ANYONE stupid enough to fall into the depths of corruption and despair that causes Socio-economic climates that cause the Hassassins and lethal law enforcement agents to come out useing the force of honesty and truth and Catch Capture and or Kill anyone that is in the way of Our Lady Liberty and Equality of Our Citizens."We the people Of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...And to the Republic for which it stands...One Nation with liberty and justice for all."First Amendment;FREE SPEECH:Second Clarification;Everyone has the right to BEAR ARMS,No person,citezen or foreigner should not be 'UNINSTALLED'and that it specifically refers to the passage in the consitituion that all citezens have the right to be installed with or to "an Federal Approved Implant,TV,Radio,or both"."All are created equal", "NO ONE LEGAL or ILLEGAL SHALL BE UNALLOWED TO PROTECT THEMSELVES AND THEIR 'LEGALLY GAINED ASSETS' AS LONG AS THEY DIDNT GIVE THAT RIGHT AWAY BY NOT CONFORMING TO THE SOCEITAL LAWS STATED HERE WITHIN THE CONSTITUTION THAT WE OF THE UNITED STATES CHOZES TO LIVE BY AND ADHERE TO THE LAWS AFOREMENTIONED" keeping US from liveing in tryanical depression,slavery,and...Blah blah blah..Delicious;I can see you bent over a hard wood table top right now just begging to be fucked and used and abused by your favorite lover.I just jacked off to the thought of your sexy ass in my lap MY BITCH;with not a care in the world.

Sincerly,

Super Man

El FoloEl Foloover 12 years ago
Whoah.

I 'came' here for Litany's story, but stayed for Super Man's absolute craziness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

That comment was intense. You okay, there, Super Man?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous