All Comments on 'Unknown'

by MyRy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed your story very much; looking forward to chapter 2.

Keep writing, us writers need to stick together.

g912493g912493about 6 years ago
Good Start

I am enjoying your story very much. Good character development, grammar, etc. Try getting an editor for spelling and some strangely worded sentences. Looking forward to Chapter 2. Good work.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 6 years ago

Love it so far, but I echo the suggestion that you get an editor. There are MANY times when you use apostrophe S ('s) to denote a plural, when just the S would be correct. There are also several times when you use the incorrect word (perhaps an auto-correct issue?), such as"

1. " a delegate, wooden pipe" (should be "a delicate, wooden pipe")

2. "at her back and call" (should be "at her beck and call")

3. "the cat was out the back" (should be "the cat was out of the bag")

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Poor job

It seems that you are more interested in writing about f6dbsmoking than telling an actual story

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
I will most certainly be looking for Ch. 02!

Great start! Definitely has my attention!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep going

Post the next chapter soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
P.C. public comment

You have a fine touch on a storyline. So far, so good, and do continue.

Het yprse

Get a good editor....if you have one now, tell that person to take a few ( or refresh)

the lesson(s) of English Comp. Numerous lines in one paragraph without a

comma or period forces the reader to repeat to understand.

Take heed, and do not stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Like they used to say on Bandstand ": I gave it a '5' 'cause Ya can dance to it.

'Crept' ?? for 'creeped out'?? Look up Russian roulette on Google, please.

Get an editor. You're too good to let the little things distract us from a nice style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyRy@MyRy
Hey, At this point I usually introduce myself with my real name, but this is was we love about lit, anonymity. I'm a passionate writer who loves to explore the depths of stories and twists they come with. I have to admit that I am still developing as a writer, which can be s...