Unknown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny nodded approvingly. 'Got a good shake there.'

Exhaling smoke into the clear air, James smiled. 'Manners of a gentleman.'

'Damn right.'

The both men enjoyed their smoke while watching the other guests either fine dining or enjoying a drink.

'Here you go sir.' The bartender presented James his drink.

James thanked him and sipped on the drink. Alcohol and cigarettes, James was content.

'What do you do, if I may ask.' Johnny asked in-between drags.

It was then that something felt off about the entire situation and James picked up on that as he stared into Johnny's eyes suspiciously. Instead of bluntly questioning this, he decided to play around a little and smiled at Johnny.

'I'm a drug lord.' James flatly said.

Johnny choked on the smoke and began coughing terribly, causing him to lean forwards, hands resting on his knees. James slapped Johnny on his back, a little too hard.

'Now, now. I would've thought that reporters would be of tougher material.' James smugly said.

The cat was out the back, and when Johnny straightened himself, he looked him in the eyes. James met his eyes coldly. 'Scram.' He ordered and the reporter followed instructions as he hurriedly escaped.

James relished the taste of tobacco after the affair and combined it with the whiskey. He began feeling the vibes of his surroundings again, which put him in a better mood. It was then that he saw her making a sensual entrance, like a model of her status would normally. His eyes were all over her, as she walked slowly in his direction and he could feel a reaction below.

Ava didn't just walk, she was gliding across the space to James in a manner that suggested she wasn't human but angel, and judging by what she wore, it seemed to be true. She had worn a silk dress of silver colour that hugged her body tightly and displayed her luscious curves flawlessly. It ended way above her knees and it was cut open across her bosom to tease her erotic cleavage.

'I'm honoured you're speechless.' Ava softly said, her words accompanied by a cute smile that reached her eyes.

'There aren't many words available to a beauty like yours.'

James locked eyes with her and his stare said everything about what he wanted to do to her. The air around them was electrifying, filled with a level of intensity that overwhelmed both. Ava had stepped close to him and he gently rested his hand on her waist, pulling her to him. He gazed down at the angel in his grasp and leaned in, kissing the red luscious lips softly. But soon it got too much for him and her, their attraction for the other spilling so blatantly to be witnessed by everyone. She opened her mouth and their tongues intertwined, exchanging saliva and heat.

'Let's go up to my suite.' James said when they broke their kiss, trying to control their feelings.

**

End of chapter 1.

I hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it.

Please do not hesitate to leave feedback and help the story between James & Ava develop.