Unknown Desires

Story Info
Eli is given the chance to discover their true self.
2.1k words
4.23
10.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5imian
5imian
7 Followers

Frankly, Eli needed this change of scenery.

He'd been called up a few months ago by his great aunt Bernadette. She'd be in hospice for the foreseeable future, and wanted someone to take care of her house until it was time to sell it. Since Eli was a writer, moving out to a small town in Massachusetts wasn't a huge deal for him; he'd been lonely in Boston. Being lonely in the Victorian farmhouse would be just as easy.

He didn't have much to move out with him; one or two boxes of clothes, an older MacBook, some art his last Ex gave him for their anniversary. After they stopped talking, he had stopped going out. His skin had become as white as a sheet, and he'd ended up rail thin. Living near nature would help him, Bernadette had promised. It would give him the time to understand himself.

There was just one rule; Eli, under any circumstance, was not to go into the attic.

It was strange, sure- but Bernadette was the Eldest of the Wertz family, and the Wertzs had always been strange. It was as genetic as Eli's slick black hair, or shorter stature. Who wanted to be taller than 5'7 anyway?

Finally getting the last of his boxes into the house, Eli smiled. He'd been working on a new piece; a small town mystery. This retreat was a perfect place to take a break and find inspiration.

-

It had been a week, and Eli was doing well. Black coffee and Cigarettes were the fuel for his fire, and he'd made a good dent into understanding what he was putting onto the page; writing backwards from the crime. However, his hands were cramping, and he just couldn't focus. It felt like something was prodding the back of his brain.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

So he got up, and headed down to the kitchen- stopping for a brief moment, looking at the cord hanging down from the ceiling at the top of the stairs.

No. Bernadette had said no. Eli shook his head, and focused on the photos on the wall. Bernadette had a twin when she was growing up- a boy, named Benjamin. They both caught Polio as teens, and only Bernadette had managed to survive. Apparently, the reason there were no photos of her from then was that she got sick first, and spent most of her time in bed at home. The attic was Benjamin's old bedroom, according to family lore, and she wanted to keep it untouched for as long as possible.

Eli made a beeline for the coffee pot. He was just tired, was all. He turned on the machine, the hum of the circuits soldered in the 80's easing his brain for a brief moment.

Then it came back.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

He shook his head, and grabbed his pack. When he and Camile had first started fighting, he had picked up smoking again. An old college habit he thought he quit. When their bedroom had died, Eli would try to force himself to go along with the fun- but every time, he'd bail. He just didn't feel equipped to enjoy it anymore.

So he'd smoke a cigarette on the patio while she finished herself off.

And there, on his aunt's front porch, it came back again.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Eli put out his cigarette, and went to grab a drink- turning off the coffee pot. Maybe it would go away if he just went to bed.

-

The clock on their phone read 12:00AM in bright pixels, burning at Eli's eyes. They blinked. It hurt being awake right now.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

There it was again. Aching, drumming against his skull. Persistent, and impossible to ignore. Eli had had a drink to try and dull it, focus on sleep, but they'd spent the time staring at the back of their eyelids.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

It had been getting worse. First, it was only randomly, here or there. Like the signs of an oncoming migraine. Now, it was like a torrent of stimulation- instead of asking for their attention, it demanded it.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Eli sat up. They were going to go have a cigarette, and a glass of water- that should fix it. They were just dehydrated. Too much coffee, too much writing, not enough self care.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

They crawled out of bed. This hurts. Everything hurts. Camille's face flickered in their vision. Eli stumbled out into the hallway, heading to get water from the bathroom.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

This time, it wasn't in their head. This time, it was above them. The cord swung around in the air, shaking with each tap.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Eli reached out to the cord, and without pause, pulled it. The stairs leading inside folded out, like a piece of origami; unraveling in a hypnotic and inviting way.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

It was coming from beyond the threshold now. Eli couldn't help themselves. It was mesmerizing. They stepped onto the ladder, and could almost see something moving inside the dark room. An inviting shadow. The temptation of the mystery. It was tantalizing; it filled Eli's brain with a thick fog. They stepped through the threshold; and the attic closed behind them.

In front of them, was a pentacle, painted into the floor. The only light in the room was from lit candles studded the points of the star. A mirror stood on an altar at the northern point.

Inside this circle, sat a girl. She was made of pure alabaster, with silver hair to match- tall, and toned. Her body was barely covered by a simple nightgown- her ample breasts pressing against it, nipples like little studs. Her chest and torso gave way to smooth curves, and long, shaven legs. The only things that would cue you in to something strange would be the rams horns curling out from either side of her head, and the tail poking it's way out of her dress.

"I've been expecting you." Her lips moved, and sound echoed around the room- almost as if it was coming from the walls of the building itself, rather than from the figure in front of Eli.

"Who- who are you?" Eli burst out, shocked. Something locked away in the attic. No sign of anything related to Benjamin. Their heart was pounding with adrenaline, their body filling with a strange warmth.

"You can call me Desire," the woman purring as the sound filled the room, heavy like a summer thunderstorm. "I am here to give you my namesake, like your ancestor before you."

"Ancestor? Bernadette?" Eli stopped, and paused. "Did... did you kill Benjamin?" Their heart rate spiked even further. Was Bernadette some sort of monster?

Desire mused on the thought for a second, and spoke. "In a sense, I did. And out of it, came a new person- Bernadette." She grinned. "Benjamin's desire was to become Bernadette, and so I granted it. If you want to see what I could grant you, look in the mirror." All at once, the image Eli had of their great aunt shattered. The secluded living, the locked attic; no pictures of her while young. It all made sense now.

"What if I don't want to see what's in the mirror?" They choked out.

"You wouldn't have come up those stairs, thinking about the girl you couldn't care about, or all the doubts that have been slowly sinking into your mind; knocking at your door." The room vibrated once more, every syllable leaving Eli feeling warmer and warmer- their own clothes feeling heavy and burdensome. They slowly turned their head, and inside the mirror, was a miracle.

She saw a woman, who looked like her- a perfect version of her. Long black hair down to her chest, draped over a pair of milky teardrops, hanging from her chest. Her torso was pear shaped, hips spreading out as she progressed down past her flat stomach. Her cock was gone; replaced by a lovely, smooth pussy. Her legs were clean shaven, almost like silk. Impulsively, her mouth opened;

"Eliza."

Desire laughed, and flicked her fingers- her voice almost licking Eliza's ears. "I can give you that, if you truly wish it; in your heart of hearts. No one will question it. You can come up with whatever excuse you want too, and people will believe you. All you have to do is cross the line."

Eliza froze. She was terrified. The deep guilt, the shame, the fear- it slammed into her, almost knocking her off of her feet. This felt so right; the comfort in her own skin, the warmth she felt blanketing her. It was natural now- and before she knew it, her clothes were off, and she was standing in the circle.

"Face the mirror, and prepare yourself." Desire stood, reaching down to the new girl's shoulders, and turning her body over. In the reflection was the true Eliza, the body she knew was hers- and a now stripped Desire. Her dress had barely hid her chest before- beautiful mounds laid bear, that almost made grapefruits seem inadequate. However what lay below was even more stunning- a throbbing, hard cock, pulsing with energy and tension. She ran her fingers across the tip of her cock, pressing them against Eliza's hole- feeling in, and preparing her tight hole for the eight inches that was coming her way.

"Are you prepared to embrace your desire, Eliza?" Eliza could feel the very air around herself vibrating, feeling every single syllable wash over her, feeling the euphoria of her new name flood into her brain- and barely managed a nod.

Moving her fingers, Desire placed the head of her cock in her new pact's hole, and slowly slid her way in. Eliza felt every single inch of cock enter her as a new wave of pleasure consumed her; finally being able to enjoy her body while being fucked. Every single stroke was a new burst of energy, filling her body, escaping from her mouth in a series of gasps and moans.

In the mirror, as she was being taken by the demon, something magical was happening- the image in the mirror was changing. Eliza felt the hair on her body vanish, and the hair on her head grow, as those features in the reflection faded out. Next, she could feel her hips spread out, the creaking of joints masked by the sounds of Eliza and Desire's bodies slapping together.

Desire shifted her hands up to wrap around Eliza's waist, and lifted her up, kissing her neck. Eliza's jaw and face, mid moan, began to shift and restructure, matching the reflection and stealing it's image- her lips filling out and her skin softening, eyelashes filling out, eyebrows shifting. Her chest began to grow, the weight of her new breasts making breathing feel only more natural, as Desire slid her hand up, groping her as she only continued to speed up.

Finally, her groin began to fade away, like dust in the wind; and below the mass was the pussy she always knew she should have, always wanted and desired, being railed by the demon who had given her new life. The reflection and her body now matched, as Eliza's new form came to be, consumed with pleasure. Desire's hand slid down from her chest to her clit, massaging her in a perfect way- the sculptor of her new form filling her with pure exhilaration.

"F-fuck, I feel so..."

"So right? So whole?" Desire cut Eliza off, speeding up, her cock pulsing inside of the woman's new pussy. The demons' energy filling and blooming inside the girl's new womb.

"I'm going to fill you with my seed- and forever mark you as having embraced your desires." The demon whispered into Eliza's ear. "I will forever mark you as mine."

Eliza turned her head, kissing Desire deeply- as the demon stops, with one, powerful stroke. Eliza broke the kiss and let out one last orgasmic scream, as Desire filled her with ropes of cum- filling her with demonic seed, pumping her with the same warmth she felt earlier. A pure euphoria, both inside and out.

Eliza collapsed on the ground, as she twitched from orgasmic joy, filling her body from head to toe. Peace.

-

The next morning, Eliza checked her Facebook; a flood of love and support on a post she had supposedly made, announcing her transition. Validation outpouring from every corner, even those she thought she would never have accepted her. She looked up at the wall, and smiled. She could swear a picture of Bernadette was winking at her.


5imian
5imian
7 Followers