Unknown Destination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved closer to me and I could feel his erection resting in the crack of my ass. I started wiggling to let him know that I wanted him again. He rolled me over and was able to slide right into my pussy because it was still wet from last night.

I had my legs wrapped around his lower legs and we were grinding against each other. He all of a sudden rolled us over so I was on top. It took me a minute to get my legs adjusted so I could sit up on his cock. I started riding him, my god his mushroom head was rubbing on my inner walls and felt so good. I started bouncing harder and faster. Ed reached down and started rubbing my clit. We both came at the same time then I collapsed onto his chest to catch my breath. He had wrapped his arms around me tight and said: "Good morning Anna." I chuckled at the way he said it all dreamy like.

I rolled off him to go to the bathroom and pee. When I came out Ed was not in the room any longer. I had nothing to wear so I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around me before going to the kitchen where I could hear him.

He was standing at the sink naked looking out the window I came over to stand next to him. "What are you looking at?" I asked him and when I turned to look there were a doe and her twin fawns. Seeing the back yard for the first time was breath taking, I can totally understand why he likes to live out here.

"Would you like some coffee?" He asked me as he was pouring himself a cup. "Sure do you have any cream and sugar?" I asked as I went over to the coffee pot. He got me the milk out of the fridge and handed me a sugar bowl. I thanked him so I could make my coffee.

He wasn't very talkative this morning. Maybe he isn't a morning person. So I sat at the table and kept quiet until I looked at him. He had a look of hunger in his eyes with a sly smile on his face. I put my cup down and asked him "Is everything alright? You are looking at me oddly?"

"You are a beautiful lady Anna and I am honored to have met you." He told me and I could feel myself blush. "Thank you, sir, you are being very kind," I said to him. He smiled and replied, "I only speak the truth, Madame." Then took a sip of his coffee.

We sat the table talking while each of us had two cups of coffee. Ed got up from the table to get his phone "Well the station should be open now do you want to give them a call?" He asked me as I took the phone and he told me the number while I dialed.

A lady answered the phone at the police station "Yes I was calling to report a stolen car." I told her and then described my car to her and what had happened. "Ma'am let me look into this and I will give you a call back can I have your phone number?" She was telling me this but my phone is dead so I asked Ed what is the number is, so he told me and I repeated it to the lady.

After the phone call, I decided it was time to get cleaned up and dressed. I went to the sink to rinse out my cup and go to the bedroom to get my clothes to take a shower. Crap I don't even have a toothbrush so I went back out of the bathroom to ask Ed if he had a spare toothbrush. He did and got it for me with a fresh towel.

I then went back into the bathroom I didn't lock the door thinking that I have already had sex with Ed twice now. While I was in the shower I heard the door open and smiled. Ed stepped into the shower with me "Might as well not waste water since we both need to shower." He told me as he reached for me. I started laughing and agreed with him.

We were kissing one another under the water spray then I leaned down to kiss and suck on his nipples. He has just the right amount of hair on his chest to not be in the way. I continued down as I went to my knees, when I was in front of him I wrapped my hand around his cock to stroke it a few times before wrapping my lips around his shaft. I was bobbing my head up and down on his shaft then he put his hand on the back of my head to give me more of his cock.

I was rubbing his balls with my left hand and my right hand went to his taint to rub and tickle his asshole. He was groaning above me so I knew he was enjoying what I was doing to him. He pulled away from me to help lift me up from the tub floor. He turned me around and bent me forward I put my hands on the wall as he entered me from behind.

He started slamming into me holding onto my hips. I reached down to rub my clit as we both came. He pulled out and I could see his cum flow out of my pussy. "Damn you come a lot!" I said to him with a laugh.

"Well, I should It has been a few years since the last time I had sex." Ed replied so I asked him "How long are a few years?" He laughed and said "Twelve" My jaw just dropped "Damn and I thought my one year was too long. So why so long?" I asked him.

He just shrugged his shoulders while he started soaping up to finish getting showered.Then replied, "I Just didn't want to deal with relationships after my divorce."

"Well, hell no wonder you are so full of cum!" I told him while I was soaping up. He just shrugged and laughed "Very true." Was his response.

When we got done with the shower we got out and dried off then got dressed for the day. When we both were out in the living room Ed's phone rang. When he answered I could hear his end of the conversation. Then when he hung up he just shook his head.

"That was the police department they have your car. Someone reported it abandoned so they towed it to the impound. It is going to cost you two hundred to get it out." Ed informed me.

"What! It was not abandoned I had a flat tire! Didn't they notice that when they got it to impound or the tow truck driver when he hooked it up?" I replied in anger. "Hell, now I have to go down there and get this straightened out. Can you take me?" I asked Ed.

"Sure come on let's go." He replied and we headed out the door. We got into the truck and he took me to town. When we got to the police station the woman I spoke with was at the counter. I waited until she got off the phone before I approached the counter.

"How can I help you?" She asked me. "Yes, I called earlier about my car that you have in the impound," I replied to her question.

"That will be two hundred dollars to get it out." Was all she said. I ground my teeth together before I replied "Ma'am I had a flat tire no jack no phone service so I had to walk to the nearest house which was several miles away. When the home owner took me to my car to help me it was gone. I did not abandon it!" You could tell in my voice that I was getting very upset and frustrated.

"Well I am sorry about all that but the car was reported abandon so it was towed here so it is two hundred dollars to get it back." She responded and you could tell in her voice she was not going to budge.

I huffed as I got my wallet out to get my credit card to pay to get my car out of impound. Ed stood there with his arms crossed the whole time she processed the paperwork. Once she was done she gave me the ticket to get the car.

We went around the back of the building to get my car. When we went into the impound it still had a flat tire. I looked at Ed and said, "Really they couldn't of at least fixed the tire." I shook my head. He went back to his truck to get his jack. He changed the tire for me so I could go. Once he was done I stood there looking at him.

"Well, I want to thank you for all of your help and for your hospitality." I told him and his reply was "My pleasure." I reached my hand out to shake his he just lifted an eyebrow at me. "Really, I think we are beyond a handshake." He told me then grabbed me and kissed me hard.

Ed then surprised me by asking "So what is your next destination? My house or someplace else?" I laughed "Really you would want me back at your place?" I asked him.

"Of course I would I truly enjoy your company." He replied. I stood there looking at him then smiled before I responded: "My next destination is your house." He smiled back at me and told me to follow him. He got in his truck and I got in my car and drove to his place.

Once we got there Ed grabbed my bag out of the trunk and we went inside. He put my bag in the master bedroom I laughed "What no guest room?" He looked at me with a sly smile and said: "Nope you are in here with me now."

He grabbed my hand and we dropped onto the bed I was on top of him kissing him passionately and he was returning the kisses. We started stripping off our clothes and threw them all over the place. Once we got undressed we got more comfortable on the bed. I got on my hands and knees to hover over him while I was kissing him and he was fingering my pussy. I turned around so that I suck on his cock. He had me swing my leg over him so we were in a 69 position.

My god, this man could eat some pussy! He was licking me from clit to asshole. I was shivering it felt so good he was causing me to moan on his cock. Once I came we switched positions so he was behind me.

He entered me hard and fast that I sucked in my breath. He started moving in and out of my pussy I leaned forward for a better angle it felt wonderful. "God yes Ed that's the spot!" I yelled at him. I felt him rubbing my pucker hole then his finger went inside. I grunted into the bed and started pushing back against him harder.

"Yes pound my pussy hard!" I told him as he started moving faster. I have come several times already but I can feel Ed building up, he is thrusting harder I screamed into the bed as I started coming again when he did.

I slid down on the bed and he pulled out of me to roll onto his back. I turned my head to look at him he had a smile on his face. I laughed and asked him "Feel better?" He laughed and said yes. We both got out of bed to get cleaned up and dressed.

It was a nice day so we decided to go for a walk on his property. Once we got into the woods it cooled down and left great. We walked to a creek that ran freely and with clear water, Ed was checking it out when we got to it to see how deep it was due to all the rain lately because it was deeper than normal.

I took my shoes off and stepped into the water it was cold and crisp on my feet. I loved it! Ed came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He started kissing on my neck and lifted his hands to my breast to cup them. I reached behind me to feel his erection through his jeans. I chuckled and asked him "Can't get enough?" He kept kissing my neck and shook his head no.

He backed us out of the water then moved his hands up under my shirt to touch my breasts I wiggled my ass into his groin. I wanted him again also. He unfastened my shorts and pulled them down with my panties so I could step out of them. He then led me over to a tree for me to lean my hands on I turned my head to see and hear him unzip his jeans and drop them to the ground.

I smiled because he was going commando and ready for me. He came up behind me and slid into my pussy this was not an easy position to fuck but both of us wanted each other so much so we didn't care about the comfort. Ed moved hard and fast while I pushed back against him we both came quickly with load grunts.

We pulled our pants up and headed back to the house. When we got there I asked if I could make us something to eat. We went into the kitchen and made a late lunch. I laughed and told him "We have to keep our strength up if we plan on fucking all day." He laughed with me.

As the day progressed we would touch one another whenever we had a chance. It was later in the evening my phone rang which surprised me. When I looked at the screen it was my ex so I went outside to take the call in private.

"When are you coming back?" He asked me as soon as I said hello.

I instantly got defensive "Why?" was all I asked him. He then started to get an attitude with me and told me "Because you are a mother and your sons need you here. Not out galavanting trying to find yourself!"

I gritted my teeth before I answered him "What do you want?" I asked.

"Your boys want to be with you not here." He told me.

I let out a deep sigh "Fine I will head home tomorrow but it will take me a few days." I replied to him. All he said before I hung up was "Hurry up."

I was so pissed off we are no longer together and he still thinks he can run my life. I was sitting on the porch swing when Ed came outside and sat next to me.

I didn't even look at him and said: "So I'm sure you heard I have to head home tomorrow." He put his arm around me for comfort and all he said was "yes." We sat outside for a while before going back into the house.

Ed started a fire to grill some chicken for dinner while I made some side dishes in the house. We sat down to eat dinner. We were talking about everything and anything it was a very pleasant dinner and I was enjoying myself so much. I was really disappointed that I had to leave earlier than planned.

After dinner we sat outside again for a while it was a beautiful night. I started yawning and Ed laughed "Sorry I am boring you." He said to me. I shook my head and replied "You are definitely not boring me. You have worn me out! I couldn't tell you that last time If ever that I had so much sex!" He chuckled and agreed "I have never had this much sex in twenty-four hours myself. I am loving it!" Was his response.

We headed into the house to call it a night. We crawled into bed I laid on my side so Ed could spoon with me while his cock was resting in the crack of my ass. I started wiggling against him to get him harder. I can feel his erection growing against me as he was squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples which were sending sensations to my quim. Ed lifted my leg up in the air and slid his cock into me from behind. It was so tight and felt incredible with each thrust. Ed started slamming harder into me I could feel his balls against my leg. He reached under my leg and started rubbing my clit I came instantly and he followed right behind me.

Ed lowered my leg but kept his cock inside me until he softened and fell out. I snuggled in close to him and fell asleep with his load still in me.

I woke up before Ed the next morning so I slowly slid out of bed to go to the bathroom to pee and wipe myself clean. When I came back in the room Ed had rolled onto his back with an arm over his eyes. I stood there for a minute to admire him and his body. He is in great shape for an older man. I am truly bummed we don't live close to one another I can see having sex with him often.

I pulled the sheet off him and seen his morning wood. I smiled as leaned into him to take his cock into my mouth tasting our mixed juices. He startled awake then he realized what was happening to him. I kept sucking on his cock changing how much suction I would use on his shaft. I popped off his cock to suck on his balls and kiss the skin in that is in the crease of his leg where the leg and groin meets. It is so soft and smooth I came back up to his cock with one hand on the base while I sucked on him.

After a few more minutes Ed yells out "I'm going to cum!" So I kept sucking on him while he came hard hitting the back of my throat and I swallowed all of it. I came up off of him licking my lips and smiled. "Good morning!" I told him as I laid down next to him.

Ed started laughing and replied, "That is the best wake up call I've had in a long time!" I smiled at him and replied, "Good I didn't want you to forget about me too soon."

Ed got all serious and told me "Anna I will probably never forget you. I hope we can stay in touch I truly do enjoy your company."

I smiled at him and told him "I was hoping you were going to say that because I really enjoy being with you too." I got out of bed to get cleaned up when I was done I found Ed in the kitchen drinking his coffee.

There was a thermos sitting on the counter with a brown lunch sack. "I wanted to make sure you had some food on the road. I made you some sandwiches and put some fruit in the bag to eat."

I turned to look at him with a smile "See you are just a big ole softie!" I told him as I walked to him to give him a hug. He laughed and replied, "Ssh don't tell anyone I like being known as a grumpy old man." He kissed me deeply and passionately.

We gathered all my stuff and headed out to my car. Once I was settled into my car I asked him for his phone number he gave it to me so I logged into my contacts and called him so he had mine. Ed leaned in to kiss me again "Have a safe trip and call me anytime." I smiled at him and replied "I will and you call me to. Also, thank you for everything and I mean everything." I winked at him as I started my car.

I waved my arm out of the window as I was driving away knowing that one day I will see Ed again. I mean I have to return his thermos right?

12