Unknown Mafia Princess

Story Info
Erotic oneshot with plot, includes incest, family sex.
3.5k words
3.88
21k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy POV

As I stared at my dead parents on the ground, I wondered when my life became a living hell. I guess it's because my mother gave birth to me.

As for my father, my mother told me, he threw money at her and told her to get an abortion. For some stupid reason she kept me, she thought once my father saw me he would marry my mother and leave his wife.

Once she found out he would never be with her, she began the abuse. The first slap to my face was on my first day of school back in preschool. She had to sign a form, but she hit me because she thought I was a forgetful bitch.

2 years after that, she married a gang member to support her, but he decided to get her hooked on drugs, so he could pimp her out. At first, she had sex in the streets, but later on, she would bring the men home with her.

There were a few cases where they almost raped me, but my stepfather stopped them, unlike my mother. Even though he wasn't my dad, he gave me money to buy necessary things, unlike my mother who would spend it on drugs.

I heard the noise of a police siren coming closer and closer until there was a knock at the door. My body moved on its own to open the door, I was met with a stern face.

"Do you know where your parents are?"

I grabbed his hand and began dragging him toward where their bodies lay. He was shocked at first, but he called in the parametric.

"Sir they died from overdose," he looked at me with pity, I don't want his sympathy, they were terrible parents. All I wanted in my life was a normal family, but in the end, I got the abuse of strangers.

"Call child services, let them deal with the kid." Does he not know that I'm in the same room as him? How would he like it if I said call the retirement home, let them deal with the old person?

"Hey, what's your name?" I haven't really talked ever since the abuse started. I did call my stepfather, dad before, but that ended with me getting hit by my mom.

I grabbed my dry-erase board and wrote down my name. I remembered the time when my stepfather bought it for me. He was pissed I wasn't talking anymore.

He slapped me and my head hit the wall, but he felt bad afterward and bought me this so that I can communicate.

"OK, Daisy, you're going to follow this lady to a foster care home." I nodded my head and began following a lady who was dressed in pink.

She stank of cheap perfume, once we got into the car she began telling me some information, but I preferred not to pay attention to them.

When the car finally stopped, I jumped out of the car, the building looked so run down. Maybe it looks bad on the outside and good on the inside, kind of like a pineapple.

I was dead wrong, when I got inside it was mostly filled with older teens. I guess since I'm 18, I got sent here instead of a place with more kids.

"Kaitlin, bring her to your room."

This person looked like she was somewhere between 17-18. When she opened the door it was messy inside as if nobody had cleaned in here for 4 years. There is probably no way to clean it but by burning this whole room down.

"You get the top bunk, there's only one bathroom so don't take too long or the others will be mad at you." I nodded my head and began climbing the ladder to get to the top buck.

"Since you arrived here late, dinner has already been served. There's no food left, so you'd better wake up early before the others eat all the food," after those lines she went to the bed below me and began getting ready to sleep.

I prayed to god that hopefully I get taken in by good people and once I'm 20 I'll finally be able to get away from everybody who is making my life miserable.

Next morning

I woke up to nobody there when I got out of the room I saw everybody was gone.

"You missed breakfast, it will be about 5 hours until lunch." I looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall. I read the time, and it said 6:50, she was lying to me about breakfast.

Does she want to see me starve like my mother, who liked seeing me faint from not eating? I decided to ignore her and began making my way downstairs.

I went to the dining room and saw everybody was eating, when I was about to sit down the director of this place spoke up " did you do any work today, in this place you don't eat if you don't work for it." I nodded my head.

One of the employees brought me to the kitchen, where there was a huge pile of dishes. I began cleaning them until a person called out my name.

There was a man in a suit next to the director, he looked me up and then down.

"So after the blood test, it was determined, she is your daughter, do you want to take her, or should we keep her in this program."

"I would never allow my children to stay at a place where they are treated as less than human beings." He grabbed my hand and began dragging me to an expensive-looking car.

Once we got into the car he began to speak of our family, "you have 5 older brothers, no sister, sadly." This is going to be a long story, isn't it?

"I don't know what your mother has told you, but I'm guessing they were not all good things about me." I grabbed my erase board and wrote down the part about him throwing money at my mom to get me aborted.

He looked pissed about that, maybe it hit some invisible nerve. "The fuck I never told her to abort you, I told her I'll be suing her for full custody since she drugged me."

He looked at me and said something I never heard before, "She called me when she was 18 weeks pregnant. She told me it was a girl, your mother began demanding me to pay child support." I nodded for him to continue, but I saw a tear fall.

"I began designing a room just for you, my wife was mad at first, but then she heard my side of the story. She was happy that there was going to be a baby girl. After our 5th son was born, the doctor said she can't have any more kids. My wife became obsessed with the idea of our baby girl."

A few more tears escaped his eyes, "your mother called and said she lost the baby, my wife lost it that day. Even though you were not her daughter, she still considers you as one of her own."

I can't believe it mom was keeping me from a very nice family, I could have had 5 brothers and two loving parents. I wrote down on the board what happened to his wife.

"She is still alive, but who knows how she'll react to the idea of our baby not being dead."

The car finally stopped, I saw their house was an expensive place. He began walking up the stairs and the bodyguards opened the door. Inside, there were many servants bowing down to us.

We began climbing the stairs until we were by a door, this door was bigger than the others, so that means this is the main bedroom.

He opened the door and I saw a woman lying in bed, he brought me closer to her and sat me down on a chair.

"Who is this?"

"Our daughter from 18 years ago, I got a call from foster care telling me that my daughter was there because her mother died from an overdose."

"Whattt?" She grabbed my hand and looked me up and down, then her eyes met my eyes. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"She has your eyes and your smile," she sat up and got off the bed, when she got to the door she signaled me to follow her. I looked up to get the man's approval. He nodded his head and I began following her.

We walked down the stairs and into a kitchen, she made me sit down on a kitchen island and began making me some food. When she was done, she set a plate down in front of me. It consisted of thick pancakes and some fruit. I poured some maple syrup and looked up to get her approval.

I began to eat when she nodded her head, yes. I stopped eating when I heard voices coming closer. When they opened the door, they looked shocked and happy.

"Mom, where are our pancakes?"

"You're grown men, you should be taking care of yourselves," she laughed out. One came by and stole a blueberry, and ran away before mom could yell at him.

I wrote down hello on my board and held it up to them, for the first time mom noticed I can't talk. She had a few tears in the corner of her eyes.

She came up and hugged me, "what's your name," I wrote down Daisy. She said it out loud to test my name.

Time skip

For the rest of the day, they gave me a tour of the house and told me to stay away from a blue door.

I found out the names of each of my brothers, all of them are nice.

My oldest brother is Alexander, he is 27 years old and is very strict. He tries to make sure everybody is alright, but sometimes the twins annoy him.

Then there's my second brother, Andrea. He is 23, Andrea likes video games and hanging out with his friends. Since he didn't want to leave the house, he decided to have them come over. They were really loud and tried to get me to talk by tickling me. Mom yelled at the boys for an hour.

Then the twins, Vincenzo and Lorenzo, are 20. They pulled a lot of pranks, but none of them were aimed at me, I guess they fear mom more than anything else.

My youngest brother is Antonio. He is about 19 years old. Antonio only came to see me once and then went back into his room.

We all began walking to the dining room and I saw a much older version of dad sitting at the table. Everybody went to their seats, but there was none for me.

"Daisy, come here, you can sit on my lap for today." I looked over and saw Alexander patting his thigh, when I finally made my way there he picked me up and sat me down on his lap.

They all began talking, Alexander put some food on his fork and made it go towards my mouth. I tried to keep my mouth closed, but his hand went on my thigh, it slowly went to my clothed pussy.

I opened my mouth to say something, but he took that opportunity to put the spoon in my mouth. I was pissed that my older brother was treating me like a baby, but why the hell did he put his hand on my pussy.

He began running circles around my clothed clit, I grabbed his hand and dug my nail into him. He seemed not fazed by it, so he continued.

"So grandfather why are you here," I looked right and saw that brother Andrea asked.

He pulled out a gun and pointed it at me, "I'm here to kill the curse."

"Put your weapon down, and also what curse," my father said.

"Long ago there was a prince named Christopher, he killed his father just to be with his sister Cora. Cora rejected him all the time, but somehow she got pregnant with twins, one boy, and one girl."

Grandfather looked at me with disgust. "He wanted to get Cora to beg to be with him, so he made a rule in the family, if a girl is born, the son cannot wed and have to be with their sister. On the day they both turned 18 he made Cora watch as Christopher fucked his daughter and then forced his son to have his way with his sister."

"That won't happen, I have a girlfriend," one of my brothers replied.

"After Christopher and Cora had long died, a family member adventured deep into the forest and found an elf kingdom. King Aster promised as long as the elves lived he would make it, so no females are born into the family, but in exchange, we buy the land where the elf kingdom stands so that no humans can come by."

He stood up and looked out the window, "When my little sister was born my father put a gun to her head and killed her and I did the same for when my daughter was brought into this world".

Alexander began kissing my neck, "Looks like the curse has already started, it won't affect me because I'm not her dad or her brother but as for the rest of you, are doomed."

He put the gun in my father's hand, I can feel something getting hard below me. I looked into my father's eyes and saw so much emotion.

My mother grabbed the gun, "I'm OK with letting my husband and sons fuck her, but will there be any dangers."

"It goes against everything in society, forget dangers they will all be thrown in jail,"

He grabbed the gun and aimed it at my head, I tried to move away, but Alexander wasn't letting me. He finally got to a sweet spot in my neck and I let out a moan.

Father was quick, he punched grandfather. Grandfather stood up and said, "When a child is born by your daughter, she will be the reincarnation of Cora and her brother is the ruler of hell. He will come on her 18th birthday to claim her," With that, he left.

I was freaking out that my future child will be thrown to the ruler of hell, I can't let that happen. There was a knife by the plate, I grabbed a knife and brought it up to my heart.

"Thank you for bringing me in," I was about to stab myself, but Alexander grabbed the knife and threw it at the wall. I looked at the wall and saw it landed on a painting of the family.

"Alexander, can you hear us?"

"Yeah, I'm not dead. Every time I touch her, it feels like pure pleasure running through my bloodstream."

"Oooh let me try," Antonio came up and touched my arm. He let out a gasp, he tried to cover a boner that was forming.

"Okay, you guys can bring her to her room and have your fun while I rewatch the Office."

They nodded their heads, but I didn't agree, what happened to consent. When we got to my room, I noticed that dad wanted to take me away from Alexander.

Maybe he also doesn't want this to happen, once I sat down on the bed, I began making my way toward dad. He began to take off my clothes, I squirmed away.

I was about to get off the bed, but somebody grabbed my waist, I looked back and saw everybody had no clothes on. They were huge down there.

Once all my clothes were gone, Alexander grabbed my arms and held them against the bed.

"Okay, who here is a virgin besides Daisy," The twins are being jerks again. I saw only Antonio's hand go up, well, he is only one year older than me.

Vincenzo grabbed my left foot and Lorenzo grabbed my right foot. They looked at each other before spreading my legs wide, I had tears coming out of my eyes.

"Antonio, since you're a virgin, you need to know that you need to prepare a woman before you can put your dick inside," dad said. Antonio went by my vagina and licked my clit, I looked away and saw Alexander's dick.

Andre's hand went to my breast and began groping them, it felt nice.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!," Antonio sucked my clit hard while licking my clit inside his mouth. I don't know what happened, it's like I went over the edge. I looked down and saw a liquid dripping out of me.

"Looks like she's a squirter, okay Antonio slowly put it inside her." He is not putting his dick anywhere near my entrance. I tried to move my leg, but the twins have a stronghold on me.

He went between my legs and grabbed on my waist, he slowly began putting it in. I'm about to be sick, it hurts too much. I was about to scream, but he brought his lips onto mine.

He stuck his tongue inside my mouth and began kissing me, he explored my mouth while he began thrusting in and out. It was getting hard to breathe, when he finally let go I was breathing hard.

He put his head in the crook of my neck and began fucking me hard. I saw my other family members, they were rubbing their dicks.

"Hey Antonio, go on your back, let her ride you." I didn't know what that meant, but after he flipped me, I was on top of him.

"You need to move up and down, sweetheart so that you can feel the sweet pleasure." I began to move up and then back down, after a few times of doing it slowly I increased my spread.

Someone grabbed my waist and stopped me from relieving myself. I was pushed onto Antonio's chest, and Lorenzo spread my butt.

"Don't you dare use your spit as lube, go to my room and get the lube from my bedside table," Alexander stated.

"Why do you keep lube in your room?" Dad replied.

"Just in case."

"Just in case what?"

"Just in case if I want to do anal with my girlfriend."

"Are you going to keep seeing her?"

He looked at me with sad eyes, "hell no, I like our sister a lot more than a slut that is sleeping with my best friend."

When Vincenzo came back, he passed the lube to Lorenzo. He spread it on top of my asshole. He put one finger in, and I already feel stuff like a turkey.

After a few seconds of probing my asshole, he put a second finger in. I screamed out, but the others looked at me with only lust, not concern.

He took out his fingers and I felt something much thicker going in, I grabbed onto Antonio for dear life as Lorenzo began making his way into my butt.

Once he was fully in he began thrusting in and out, Vincenzo came up to my mouth holding his dick. I knew what he wanted, but do I want to do this?

If I did this, does that mean I'll have one less dick going into my pussy and asshole? I put my lips around his dick and began sucking him. Every time I moaned around his dick, he groaned.

He began moving his hips and I just stayed still, my orgasm began to rise. They began going fast until they jerked inside. I felt a warm liquid filling inside my pussy and ass. Vincenzo shoved his whole dick inside my mouth and a thick liquid went down my throat.

Now I know what a baby bird feels when they are being fed. I looked towards them to see if we were done, but Alexander, Andrea, and dad came by me.

"Boys don't go breaking your sister so fast, also you didn't even get her to orgasm." dad said out loud.

When all three of them pulled their dicks out, they were replaced by the others. Dad slid in underneath me and lowered me onto his dick.

Alexander smacked my ass and began shoving his dick inside my asshole. Andrea went to my lips, I opened my mouth, and he thrust his dick inside.

Dad and Alexander are huge, I tried to get away, but all I got was another slap on my butt. I began crying, dad began going faster. I clenched really hard to get them to slow down, but that only made them go faster.

"Mmnhhhh," I moaned out when dad hit that one spot in my pussy.

"Looks like I found her g-spot", he began thrusting that exact spot until I went over the edge like when Antonio licked my pussy.

They both came deep inside my pussy and asshole, while Andrea came deep down my throat as i came around their dick.

"Who's ready for round 2?"

"No," before I had a chance to stop myself. I talked out loud. They all looked shocked.