Unknown Porno

Story Info
Unknown porno is discovered by hubby.
5.2k words
4.2
13.5k
28
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am addicted to porn. I don't attempt to deny it, although I'm not outward about it. If asked, I admit to watching some, but in reality, rarely a day goes by that I don't watch a fair amount.

I have my favorite sites, as do most folks who watch porn. Sadly, I often see the same videos repeated endlessly, and it's very rare for me to come across something new which excites me. It's like a double-edged sword. I watch more and more to find something special, but find less and less because I'm always online looking.

The relevance of my addiction to pornography in this story will become evident shortly.

I wake up early very every day. Not to an alarm, it's just what my body does. My wife Erin, on the other hand, loves to sleep in. Rarely a day goes by that she's up before 9am, a luxury granted her because of her work schedule.

My daily morning routine consists of getting up, making coffee and sitting down with my phone and starting my search for exciting porn. As per usual, I woke up today around 5am, staring out the window as my coffee percolated. I love staring into the distance, waking at my pace, smelling the wonderful smell of brewing coffee as I anticipate the first sip.

When my coffee was ready, I poured my first cup and took my regular seat, picking up my phone and unlocking it. I went to my regular sites, Pornhub and XHamster being the most frequented. Unfortunately, nothing I was seeing was new or exciting to me, something that was far too frequent. I searched wider, extra bored this morning having woken up even earlier than my usual. I started searching for sites I'd never visited, sites with fetishes and other more obscure topics.

Further and further down the rabbit hole I fell, finding some sites which I would consider disgusting, while others were somewhat interesting, or had some decent material mixed in with the nastier. It was while checking out some of these sites I'd never visited when I stumbled upon one consisting mostly of bondage and cuckold type materials. While bondage has never been high on my list of preferences, cuck material often is.

Let me back up a bit. My wife Erin and I are not into the cuck lifestyle, but I have shared her with other men on many occasions. There is simply something I love about watching her get fucked by other men that excites me. I have never been able to fully explain why this turns me on, but it does.

We were married for about 3 years before I first broached the subject of hotwifing, having watched a great deal of that type of porn before bringing it up. Erin was reluctant at first, expressing concerns that I'd be jealous, or that it could destroy our relationship, but I assured her that her concerns were unfounded, and eventually she agreed, with rules. One of those rules is that we don't play without the other person present unless discussed in advance. Another, obvious one is safe sex only. Eventually, one fateful night, we invited one of my best friends to our home and after a few drinks, I filmed the entire encounter, right from flirting, to him cumming down Erin's throat. I still get hard when I watch that video from 20 years ago.

I don't always just watch Erin and her lover. Most of the time, I've had sex with her at the same time as the bull, having MMF threesomes. The difference between what we do, and the cuck lifestyle, is that there is no degradation or humiliation involved. We have mutual respect. I just love sharing my redheaded vixen with other men who appreciate her for what she is.

What is she, you might ask? Erin is a late-40's ginger MILF, having had 3 children. She is 5 foot 8, with long, thick hair that flows down to her belt in heavy curls. She has a small waist still and perky bum from working out, along with C-cup breasts. If you think she sounds hot, you're right! Not only does she look hot, she acts as though she knows it also, and when it comes to the bedroom, she's nearly insatiable. Before I met Erin, I'd slept with a lot of women, but none measured up to her. On the night of our first date, she took me back to her place and blew me in front of her front window, facing a busy street, swallowing every drop of my very large load. From there, things just got wilder, with me eventually marrying her. To say that our sex life has been great would be an understatement!

Back to me surfing porn. I'd finished my coffee and went and poured another cup, staring out the window again as I took my first sip, enjoying the aroma as it filled my nose. I looked down at my phone again and scrolled down, ignoring the heavy bondage, humiliation, and similar. As my finger slid down again, I paused. I couldn't possibly have seen what I thought I'd seen. I slowly scrolled back up, searching for the image I thought I'd seen. When I found it, I paused. "Wow", I whispered to no one in particular, "she looks just like Erin."

It wasn't the first time that a ginger in porn had reminded me of my wife. In fact, I'd jerked off to many such videos, fantasizing that the woman in them was actually Erin. The woman in the video was laying on her stomach, face down on the mattress. Her legs and arms were tied to the 4 corners of the bed somehow with thick white rope. The very image excited me as I imagined it to be Erin laying there.

Just then, I heard Erin coming out of our room. While she is aware that I surf porn, I try not to shove it in her face, so I don't do it in front of her often. As per my usual, I closed my phone, hearing her approach. She came into the kitchen and I poured her a cup of java, kissing her briefly to say good morning. As usual, she looked ravaging. I've rarely met a woman who looks as good when she wakes up as when she considers herself ready for the day. We sat quietly together, sipping our coffee and talking about the usual before heading our separate ways and work.

I plugged away at my desk at work, bored but doing my duties. My mind kept wandering off, thinking about the woman tied up on the bed in the video. I had only managed to see the thumbnail image for the video, but hadn't been able to watch it before Erin woke. That image had been a snapshot, imbedded into my mind, and it kept finding its way into my active thoughts.

I was horny. More so than usual. I had to see the video and decided to go into the washroom to watch it and jerk off. I only hoped that it wasn't a disappointment. There's not much worse than expecting an arousing video to masturbate to, and finding something to be a let-down instead.

I left my desk and headed into one of the private bathrooms at our office. I loosened my tie and shirt and sat on the edge of the stone countertop with my back to the mirror and sink. I opened my phone, pulling up the website again, but in my haste to close my phone earlier, I had not bookmarked the video. I scrolled in vain, then tried searches, again in vain. My final attempt, out of frustration, was "redhead wife tied". The results appeared and I expected to be disappointed again, but then as I scrolled, there it was! The image of the fit redheaded woman tied face down on the bed.

I felt my cock react immediately upon seeing that same thumbnail. Not waiting to see the video, I unfastened my belt and undid my pants, lowering my zipper, leaving my plump cock straining in my shorts as I clicked on the thumbnail. I'd never tied Erin up other than very lightly, early in our relationship. She never really seemed into it so I left the subject, eventually ending up as a happy hotwife couple. Seeing a woman so similar looking to her was exciting, and brought back the images of when I did tie her up ages ago. I immediately fantasized that it was her in the video.

The man filming panned across the room briefly. It looked like a lower end motel room. Old furniture, tan walls, old heavy curtains drawn across the window. He turned the camera and focused it on the woman, then he placed the camera on a nearby table, adjusting it to his liking. The woman was now framed perfectly as the man stepped into the picture. "Jeez" I commented under my breath, seeing him from the side. He was black and young, I guessed maybe early 20's, and very lean. His skin was incredibly dark which accentuated his muscles. It also made his huge cock very obvious against the lighter background of the white sheets he was standing in front of.

The man's cock had to be at least 9 or 10 inches long and thick, sticking out, but hanging downward. He was circumcised and had a decent, proportionately sized head on the end of it. That woman was in for a serious fucking. My cock got harder imagining it to be my wife. He knelt on the mattress next to her, making sure not to block the camera as he raised his hand and spanked her hard with one loud slap across her ass. She jumped, arching her back with a muffled whimper. Her face was still obscured, facing down. I could see that she had a gag on her mouth.

He lifted his hand again; a loud clap rang out as he spanked her other cheek and she whimpered again. He moved away, towards the camera and picked it up to bring it up onto the bed, focusing on her bum. Both freckled cheeks had distinct hand prints on them, red and raised from his abuse. He moved the camera between her legs, showing her pussy lips which clearly had her juices escaping her crimson red lips. I don't think she could have been more aroused. He brought a hand between her legs, sliding a finger up and down her lips and parting them before eventually sliding it inside her easily. She moaned and tried to spread her legs wider as he started to fuck her with that dark finger.

He spoke, "Here, take this." The camera moved and jostled, then steadied in the hands of someone else. I hadn't realized that someone else was there until that moment. The camera zoomed in again between the woman's legs, watching the dark finger go in and out of her, shining as her juices coated it. He quickly slipped another finger inside, making her moan again through her gag. Her hips started to move in response.

I realized that I was already a few minutes into the video, with 45 total minutes to the video. I didn't want to skip ahead, but I definitely didn't have time to watch it all. Someone would notice my absence soon. My cock was throbbing for release, but I wanted to save my sexual energy in anticipation of the rest of the movie. I watched more, determined to only watch a few more minutes before returning to work.

The black man used both hands to reach between her legs and carefully grasp her labia, spreading her pussy so that the camera could look inside her, showing how wet she was. He then laid down between her legs, bringing his face to her pussy as he grabbed both her cheeks and spread them wide to give him full access as he licked her from pussy to asshole. Her back arched in response.

The cameraman panned up and down her gorgeous body. Per perky ass was spread by the young black's hands, her waist taught, back arched, and her pale freckled skin emphasized the contrast of her lover's dark body. Her breathing was fast and jolting, hampered by the gag. He moved to the side now, giving a wonderful view of her laid out with the young bull eating her as he held her butt tightly.

The bull sat up now, climbing over the woman and straddling her. His cock laid down between her legs. He leaned back and the cameraman moved forward, looking down between them. The black bull grabbed his shaft, slapping his cock against her pussy, making her jump and squeal as he did. Next, he leaned back even further. His cock was starting to ooze precum as he moved his cock head to her pussy lips and started rubbing his head up and down, spreading her lips. I could immediately see her juices coating her insides when her lips parted.

I had to stop watching. I was too close to cumming, and I really wanted to watch the rest. Grudgingly, I pressed pause, bookmarked the video and made note of where I was in the film. I looked down at my shorts. My cock was throbbing visibly, and there was a definite wet spot on my shorts from the precum leaking from my cock. It was rare that a video had this effect on me! I did my pants back up, took a deep breath, and headed back to my desk, hoping that the wet spot wasn't visible to my coworkers.

Try as I might to focus on work, I could not. My every thought was dominated by the video that I was desperate to continue watching. I finally made up an excuse and left the office, got into my car and drove a short distance away to a corner store. I decided to buy a pack of condoms so that I could jerk off into one while resuming the video and not make a mess. I got back into my car and drove to a nearby park, selecting a remote and discrete parking spot. I pulled my phone back out and immediately pulled the video back up and hit play.

His thick cock spread her lips wide, but he didn't enter her, instead choosing to tease her. She reacted by squirming and wiggling herself closer to him, obviously desperate to have him inside her. "You like that?" he asked, teasingly. She moaned in response. I was sure he was about to enter her, but he held himself there, laying on top of her instead. The cameraman moved down the bed, looking up between the naughty couples legs. His cock was pressed against her opening, his shaft running along her outer lips as he started to thrust his hips up and down. If the camera wasn't between her legs, I would have sworn he was already fucking her based on his movements.

The camera zoomed in closer. I imagined the woman was Erin, with a big, young, black man rubbing his bare cock against her pussy. The thought excited me even more, if that was even possible. Erin had fucked a black man once, earlier in our relationship, but he was a stranger and there wasn't the chemistry this couple had and his cock was smaller than this one in the video. Also, because Erin didn't know this guy, she fucked him with a condom. It was exciting to watch that event with Erin years ago, but imagining this much bigger and bare cock between her legs was more exciting than that actual event years before. I couldn't have been harder. I unzipped my pants and slid them down to my knees, looking around first to ensure I was alone. I started to rub my cock through my shorts.

The cameraman moved to the side again. It was exhilarating to see the bull's dark skin against the very pale freckled skin of the bound woman beneath him. She was at his complete mercy. He ran his hands up and down her sides, up her arms, almost emphasizing that she was tied. His hips moved again, further back and forth, slowly. He turned to the cameraman, his big booming voice announced, "You're going to want to watch this." The bull leaned back again and grasped his cock, rubbing it up and down her opening again as the camera zoomed in. His cock head was shining with her juices, as was the top of his shaft from rubbing on her. He moved it up and down a few more times, then paused when the head was where he wanted before moving forward. The bulbous head pushed inside and she arched her back and attempted to moan again.

The bull spoke again, "You want this now bitch?" She moaned again. He paused there, thrusting almost imperceptibly, barely a fraction of an inch at a time while holding the head barely inside her. He reached forward, grabbing the black leather behind her head and unfastening it and letting it fall. The woman gasped as the gag fell from her mouth. She panted like a dog in heat. He repeated his question, "I asked if you want this now bitch?" She nodded eagerly.

Apparently, her nod was not a good enough reply. He spanked her ass again, making her yelp and jump as he asked again, in a louder, more dominant voice, "I asked you a fucking question. Do you want this black cock up inside you now, bitch?"

She squirmed, then spoke into the mattress, a muffled response, "Yes."

"Yes what?" he asked.

"Yes, I want that big black cock inside my pussy."

I was so hard it hurt. I had to force myself not to touch my shorts for fear of cumming in them.

"Good girl." I could almost hear his smile when he spoke. He grasped his cock again and the cameraman moved to follow. The black man thrust forward, pushing about 2 inches inside. She gasped, then groaned loudly. He paused there, then pulled back, showing his cock shining with her juices, indicating how far he'd entered her. He thrust forward again. I watched in awe as the shining part of his shaft disappeared again, followed by more of his thick cock. She groaned again.

When he pulled out this time, I saw that he'd only pushed about 4 inches into her. He was now much harder and thicker at this point, with large veins running along the shaft, emphasized more by her juices shining on him. He started to run his hand along his shaft, wetting more of it as he carried her moisture along it. When he was ready, he released his cock and leaned back more so that the camera had an even better view as he thrust his hips forward.

The woman tensed up as his cock met resistance, but he kept pushing and soon more of his cock slid inside her, making her moan a loud, but muffled response into the mattress. My eyes must have grown huge as I watched how much of his cock disappeared into her. I couldn't believe how much of him slid inside with that one thrust, leaving only 2 or 3 inches of him outside her. After a very brief pause, he started to pull back, then thrust forward again slowly, but his pace soon quickened. He reached forward, grabbing the woman's hair and lifting her face from the mattress as he fucked her even harder.

The camera moved between their legs again. What a view! Her pussy lips were stretched wide, wrapped around his thick shaft, which from this angle, looked like a black baseball bat moving in and out of her. Her inner lips grasped him tightly, inverting with each thrust. It wasn't long before he was all the way inside her, his balls now slapping against her clit.

"Yes, fuck me!" she pleaded into the room, her words and noises no longer muffled by the bed. "Give me all of that fucking big black cock!" My cock throbbed. The woman even sounded a bit like my wife, except that Erin would never beg for a cock that way.

I moved my shorts down, releasing my cock so that it wasn't touching anything. The fabric of my shorts was already nearly enough to make me cum and my cock was twitching and leaking precum.

The bull fucked her harder. It was obvious that he was bottomed out inside her. Every time he thrust all the way inside, her body jumped. He pulled her hair harder, arching her back more. He spoke to the cameraman, "Untie her ankles." The camera moved and jostled around as he did as he was told, untying her ankles. I saw that the cameraman had white hands.

The bull sat up, pulling his cock from her quickly as he released her hair, letting her fall flat on her stomach again. She gasped. "Get on your knees bitch." he ordered. The woman slid her legs up under her awkwardly, her face still pointed downward. The cameraman did an excellent job of capturing the best scenes, watching from the side as the bull positioned himself behind her. His cock no longer drooped. He was very hard and pointing straight out. His entire length was wet. He grabbed her hips, then positioned himself just outside her pussy. The camera zoomed again, capturing her gaped wide hole as her lover moved forward and entered her. In one long motion, he went all the way inside, causing her to gasp loudly.

He held her hips tightly as he started to pound into her. I felt slightly bad for her. He wasn't making love to this woman, or even fucking her. He was punishing her pussy, hard, with his balls slapping against her. Yet, even during her abuse, she moaned and gasped.

My cock was dribbling an endless trickle of precum. I hadn't noticed until then, too focused on the video. I didn't want to have to explain to Erin why there was dried cum in my car, so I paused the video and took out a condom, carefully rolling it onto my cock. Just the act of putting the condom on was almost enough to make me cum! I had to hold off for the rest of the video!

12