Unknown Porno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I resumed watching. The bull kept fucking her hard. She'd managed to pull her knees up further, lifting her chest off the mattress and letting her breasts swing in response to the pounding. The cameraman spoke, "Take this" in a breathless voice. The camera moved and jostled, making the noises of being handled.

The bull took the camera, panning up the woman's body as he fucked her, but not as hard as he had been doing. I heard clothing falling, then saw the torso of the other man. He was white, average endowment, cut and very hard, pointing upward. He untied the woman's wrists and moved in front of her, gathering her hair in his hands. A second later, he was moaning as he fucked her mouth. The view from behind her where the black man was fucking her was fantastic, showing the back of her head as the man in front of her did as he wished. He wasn't getting a blowjob, he was fucking her face. His hands held her hair and the back of her head, making sure she couldn't pull back. Not that she could with the black bull fucking her hard from behind.

I looked at the time stamp on the video. It was at the 40-minute mark. I felt slight disappointment. Too many videos cut off before the end, leaving the viewer wanting for the finale. I assume it's due to dead batteries or full storage or something stupid like that and I was sure that this one would be no different. I sighed, knowing I'd have to cum before seeing what I was hoping for.

They continued to fuck her hard from both ends. I could hear her gasp occasionally, and moan more as they fucked her. Suddenly the white man groaned out loudly and arched his back. His hands held her head tightly as he climaxed, his body shaking violently as he spewed his cum into her mouth. Eventually, his body relaxed, as did his grip on her head. When he was done, he hopped off the bed, reaching for the camera.

As the camera was passed along, it panned up the white guy. For a fleeting moment, I thought I recognized him. I dismissed the thought, too anxious for the rest of the movie. The camera moved to the side again, and just as quickly, the black kid pulled out again. I was in awe and jealous of his cock. He was a true specimen.

He stepped off the bed, his back to the camera, "Come suck my cock baby." he ordered. She rolled off the bed without a word or hesitation, onto her knees. I could hear her slurping, then gagging on his cock. "Good girl. Suck it." She continued to gag as she serviced his needs.

The camera man moved around the room.

"Jesus Christ!" I yelled, "That's Erin!" as she came into view. I was shocked. That was my wife! I paused the video and backed it up to the white guy, pausing and then moving forward a frame at a time. Sure enough, I did recognize him, he was my good friend and best man at our wedding! I hit play again.

The bull pulled his cock out of Erin's mouth and slapped her across the face with his massive tool. "You want this again bitch?" She nodded. He slapped her again, "Say it."

"I want your cock again. Please. Feed my that big negro cock please" she pleaded. I still couldn't believe what I was seeing. When had this happened? It appeared to be an older video. He pushed his head against her mouth again as she parted her lips. My jaw dropped as I watched him slide in deeper and deeper until he met obvious resistance at the back of her mouth. He pushed, she gagged, he withdrew. They did this over and over until he finally grabbed her head and started to fuck her mouth, thrusting hard against the back of her throat. Erin kept gagging, but always seemed hungry for him again. I watched, gobsmacked at the images before me. Her body kept tensing as she gagged on his hefty meat.

There was a long ribbon of drool hanging from his balls at this point. Erin's jaw seemed to hang impossibly wide to accommodate his girth. To be quite honest, I had no idea how she even got her mouth around him. My "friend" was doing an amazing job as cameraman.

I was in complete turmoil at this point. My cock hadn't softened in the slightest. I was turned on, yet angry at this incredible betrayal by my wife and friend. It was obvious that he and Erin had been together without my knowledge, and what I was watching was far more than just the 2 of them getting together, this was him sharing my wife with another man behind my back. As I contemplated this, I couldn't take my eyes of the screen. My cock kept twitching and leaking.

Her black lover leaned back, pulling his cock from Erin's mouth. She gasped, panting like a dog in heat. Her chest was covered in drool also. The young bull reached down and grabbed the drool hanging from his cock and used it to stroke himself. "Lay down slut" he ordered.

Erin immediately stood, then backed onto the bed, laying in the middle. I looked down at the time stamp again, almost 43 minutes into the movie. With great sadness I realized that I would never know how it ended. He climbed up, pushing her legs apart and immediately sunk his cock all the way into her. Erin cried out, a cry of incredible pleasure. "I'm going to fuck you so fucking hard and deep" he panted as he grabbed Erin's legs and hoisted them onto his shoulders.

"Ohhhhh, yes, please!" Erin replied, almost begging him to hurt her.

He started to fuck Erin hard, yet the harder her fucked her, the more she seemed to want it. Erin started spewing a string of profanities, "Fuck me! Bury that big black cock in my pussy! Yes! Fuck my cunt!" I was in shock. My cock was throbbing harder. I'd never heard my wife be so vocal in all our years together. This was an old video, but I was seeing a side of her that I never knew existed, and I loved it.

The time was almost at 44 minutes now. The stud was dropping his body onto Erin, plunging his cock as far into her as possible each time. His pelvis slammed against hers as his balls slapped her ass hard and loud. She was still swearing, pleading, begging for him. He reached forward and wrapped his big hands around her neck. I saw Erin gasp as he tightened his grip. She reached out. I was sure she was going to fight back as was her nature, but instead, she reached over onto his back and started clawing at him, trying to pull him deeper into her.

"Yes, yes! Fuck me!" she pleaded.

"You want it baby? You want it slut?" he taunted.

Erin nodded frantically.

He slammed into her a few more times, then once more, keeping himself there deep inside her as his back arched and he groaned loudly, panting hard "Oh fuck! Take it, slut!" His grip stayed grasping Erin's neck.

Erin started to shake, more violently than I've ever seen of her. Her entire body convulsed as she clawed at him, her head twisting back and forth as her eyes rolled back into her head.

It was then, that despite me not touching my cock at all, it erupted. I watched the video, then looked down to watch the condom on my cock as it ballooned and jumped with each spurt of semen that spewed from it. Erin's orgasm was subsiding slowly and he let her legs fall from his shoulders. He leaned back, pulling his cock half way out, but keeping inches inside her still. He grabbed the shaft, milking everything that was left in him, into my wife. She laid there on her back, her legs spread as she watched him. My "friend" was filming them both from a reasonable distance until the bull pulled all the way out. The bull finally climbed off the bed while the camera quickly moved between Erin's legs to capture her spread open, red and abused pussy, leaking an incredible amount of cum, then the video ended.

I was lost in thought. What had I just witnessed? Was I truly mad, or upset that I didn't know until now? How long had he and Erin been having sex without my knowing, or was this a one-time thing? Did she get shared with more men than this, more black men? My head swam, yet my cock stayed hard, much to my surprise. I looked at my phone again, and hit "replay". It started again. I looked at the condom, with what appeared to be tablespoons of thick cum in it and wondered how much more it could hold without breaking. I was about to find out.

12