Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill had seen the picture as well, and said, "I've got you covered." She rifled through her canvas bag, and came up with something strikingly close in only a couple of moments.

Following Jill's suggestion, Stephanie struck the same reclining pose as she had earlier, wearing the new panties. Putting them in a mailer envelope — of which Jill also had a fair-sized stack — felt a little creepy, but fifty bucks was fifty bucks.

Stephanie went to take her after-work shower a couple of minutes later, and when she returned, Jill was wearing her telltale grin again — and still dressed in nothing but her panties.

"He's back," she said in a singsong voice, and held out her Ipad.

Steph looked at the request on Jill's profile, and saw that he was inquiring if the two girls would consider sending him a topless kiss. He was offering twenty bucks each, and would send the same request to Stephanie's account if the one on Jill's account was accepted.

"What do you think? It's not as if we haven't done it before," Jill said.

It was true. They'd kissed and played with each other's boobs several times at parties to drive the boys wild. Once, when really drunk, they'd even stuck their hands down each other's bikini bottoms at a beach party.

What Stephanie hoped that Jill didn't know was that it had always turned her on. The feeling was strange and disconcerting, but it was always there.

"Yeah, but we're not drunk and trying to get laid," Stephanie joked to cover up her thoughts.

"Getting laid... Getting paid... I'm good with it. So it's up to you."

Stephanie tried to sound hesitant — which she was, though not for the reason she hoped she was portraying. "Well, I guess if you're okay with it. It is twenty bucks for a couple of seconds."

Jill popped up without any hesitation and gestured for Stephanie to remove the t-shirt she'd put on after her shower. Steph's heart beat fast as she bared her chest and climbed into the bed. Jill traded the Ipad for her phone, because holding the larger device would be too awkward, and then they were facing each other.

"We should probably let him see some tongue. He didn't ask for it, but we both want to keep him on the hook, right?" Jill asked.

"Mmm hmm," Stephanie agreed.

"I'll take a couple of pictures and then pick out a good one since neither of us can look at the screen. Ready?"

The redhead nodded, and then the two friends leaned together. Jill glanced toward her phone when they drew close, making sure they were in frame, and then their lips pressed together.

It was all Stephanie could do to control herself as they kissed with their tongues slipping over each other. Chills were running up and down her spine. Her nipples and pussy both ached. Then suddenly, it was over.

Jill sat back as if nothing had even happened and scrolled through the pictures she'd taken. She picked one and turned the phone toward her friend. "This one looks good."

"Yeah, he'll probably like that," she agreed.

"Like it? That's probably another jizz in the pants moment," Jill said, and then laughed. She sent the picture, and then asked, "So, do you want to go out tonight?"

"I don't know. I was pretty miserable at work," Stephanie answered.

"Me too. Maybe just hang out and watch some..." She trailed off when her phone sounded with the tone of an incoming request from the website.

Stephanie said, "Guess you're going to make out good this week."

"It's him again, already," Jill explained. She then looked up from the phone and said, "He wants one of me sucking your nipple for forty bucks a piece. This guy must be made of money."

Steph's heart pounded in her chest at the thought, and her clit throbbed. "Guess so," she said, trying to calm her racing thoughts.

"It's forty bucks each," Jill said, her tone leaving no doubt that it was a question.

Stephanie shrugged and said, "Well... I mean... Is it too weird for you?"

"I guess not. What about you?"

"Well, it is forty dollars."

"So, go for it?"

"May as well, before we think about it too much."

Jill handed over her phone and said, "You should take the picture. It will be easier for you to hold the phone. Lying down okay with you?"

"Sure. Whatever," Stephanie replied, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible while lying back and finding the best way to hold the phone.

Time seemed to grind almost to a halt as Jill moved in next to her. They both glanced at the camera when she was close, checking the view, and then their eyes met.

Stephanie could feel her friend's warm breath washing over her breast when she asked, "Ready?"

The moment Steph nodded her answer, Jill parted her lips and took the stiff little point between them. Steph had to fight with every ounce of her will not to arch her back and push her breast against her friend's warm, soft lips. She barely had the presence of mind to snap the picture.

Then it was over.

As after the kiss, Jill seemed to take it in stride. She held out her hand and said, "Let me see."

Stephanie handed over the phone, and Jill said, "Sweet," when she saw the picture. She let her friend see it, and said, "You really played it up. Bet he loves that."

Stephanie knew she hadn't been playacting. The look of pained ecstasy on her face was very, very real. "Make sure he gets his money's worth and keep him on the line, huh?"

"Exactly," Jill agreed, and then went to work sending him the picture. Once she finished, she said, "You do know what he's probably going to ask for next?"

Stephanie answered, "Probably." The next logical step was for him to ask to see one or the other of them licking pussy, and the thought was making her incredibly wet.

"It's way more than we've ever done before. So was this, really." Jill paused for a moment, and said, "Let's say he asks, and we decide to go for it. How much should we hold out for?"

"I don't know," Stephanie said, and chuckled, trying to cover her nervousness.

Jill bit her lower lip for a moment and then said, "I was thinking a hundred bucks each. Good money, but not enough to scare him off."

"That makes sense."

"It would only have to be for a second or two."

"I guess so."

"That's not too bad for that kind of money."

Stephanie shrugged, not trusting her voice.

Jill's phone sounded off, and she looked at the request. "Well, we couldn't have been closer. He wants to see me licking you for a hundred each."

Steph said, "Well, I mean it's mostly on you. You're the one who has to..."

"Well, you also have to not look like you're about to run away screaming," Jill countered.

"I doubt he's going to see my face."

Jill's expression turned to one of sudden determination. "You know what? I say we just stop talking about it, and go for it right now. If we can do it, great. If not, I'll just deny the request and be as nice about it as I can."

Stephanie was absolutely aching for it, yet scared to death of the prospect as well. "If that's what you want to do."

"Yep," Jill said. She set up her phone to take a picture, and then gestured for the redhead to part her legs.

Stephanie's heartbeat thundered in her ears as she spread her legs. Jill seemed to be taking her own words to heart, and dropped onto one elbow into V as soon as there was space for her to do so. She held out her phone, glanced at the screen to make sure she had the shot, and then moved in.

There was no holding back the shiver that ran through Stephanie when her friend's soft, wet tongue slipped between her nether lips. She broke out into goose bumps, and drew in a shuddering breath. The simulated shutter sound went off from Jill's phone, and Stephanie prepared for the disappointment of her friend pulling away.

Except, she didn't.

Jill's tongue once again delved into the furrow, tickling her folds, and the shutter sound went off again. The blonde's tongue lapped her a third time, with much stronger pressure, and at a far slower pace. Stephanie barely registered the sound of the next picture being taken.

"That should work," Jill said, her breath tickling Stephanie's folds. "You're really wet."

Steph's face burned. Not one single word would form in her head, let alone on her lips.

The blonde then looked up at her — eyes full of mischief — and smiled. "You don't really want me to stop, do you?" She paused for a second, watching the flush in Stephanie's face continue to deepen, and then said, "I know I don't want to."

Stephanie gasped, in near complete disbelief at her friend's words. Despite their years of friendship, and knowing her so well, she never would have guessed. It was right there in the blonde's eyes, though. She wanted to far more than a momentary taste.

Jill had no more difficulty reading the redhead's expression. Without another word, she dropped the phone on the bed and dived in with a hungry moan.

Stephanie whimpered in profound relief, and reached down to stroke Jill's blonde locks. Her friend's tongue felt so much softer and slipperier than any that had been there before. Jill was exploring her every crease and crevice, taking her time, and savoring the treat. Released from the bonds of habit developed with her ex, taboo, and fear that had bound her, Stephanie writhed on the bed, whimpering and moaning in bliss.

Jill paused long enough to say, "Wanted to do this for so long."

"It feels so good," Stephanie responded.

"Good enough to make you come?"

Stephanie drew in a sharp, high-pitched gasp of breath when Jill followed that question with a strong lap, directly over her clit. The blonde seemed to take that as a yes, and chuckled as she continued to lick her friend's pussy.

It started with a tickle in the shaft of her clit. The tickle then turned into an itch, and that itch spread, along with a curious combination of heat and chills. Jill built Stephanie up slowly, fanning her flames ever higher with every passing moment.

The redhead's writhing grew more pronounced — beyond her control. She lifted her hips toward her friend's mouth, and her fingers twined into blond hair. Her sounds of pleasure arose with steadily increasing frequency, and volume. Those cries took on tinges of desperation when she crossed a threshold of pleasure where Jill's pace wasn't keeping up with her urgent need.

The change apparently wasn't lost on Jill.

Stephanie screeched to the ceiling above when Jill launched a full frontal assault on her clit. After sucking in a breath following her scream, she felt a strange sense of numbness — almost disconnected from her body. She involuntarily held her breath, the sound of her friend's moans distant and hollow in her ears.

Then the world crashed back on her, and her orgasm hit with the suddenness of a lightning bolt.

Her fingers fisting into Jill's hair, Stephanie thrashed in ecstasy, holding her friend tight against her climaxing pussy. Not that Jill had any intention of moving. The blonde continued to lick and suck her clit, driving her to ever higher plateaus of exquisite agony.

Stephanie came so long and hard that she could barely catch her breath when the final surge of climax peaked, and then ebbed. She sucked air into her lungs through a raspy throat, her muscles twitching and causing her limbs to flail about of their own volition. Jill relented, slipping from between her friend's thighs, and Steph's legs snapped shut with the ferocity of a bear trap.

The aftershocks of her orgasm weren't much weaker.

By the time Stephanie regained some measure of control and could open her eyes, Jill was settling in beside her.

"Mmm, I loved that. Have you ever done it before? With a girl, I mean?" Jill asked.

Stephanie shook her head, and asked, "You?"

Jill answered with a shake of her head as well. "How do you even bring that up? I always thought about it. Especially with you."

"Me too," Steph said, and then shuddered from a lingering ripple of climax.

"It was perfect," Jill said. "Even better, we got paid a hundred bucks each for it."

Stephanie weakly laughed at the thought of that, and then moaned when Jill sought her lips. Their kiss was long, passionate, and flavored with Stephanie's juices, making her think about returning the favor. The thought made her mouth water.

Jill's phone going off snapped them both out of the moment. After a final peck and a shared smile, the blonde turned to retrieve her phone. Her smile only grew wider when she looked at the incoming request.

Stephanie glanced at the request to see her licking Jill's pussy, and barely waited for a fraction of a second before clicking the accept button.

She couldn't earn her next hundred fast enough.

****

Hope this one got your blood pumping. A little sex-lite compared to my usual stuff, but I enjoyed the slow tease.

Please take a moment to vote, as that's a free author's bread and butter. Comments and favorites are naturally most appreciated as well. Only vote once, though. Play fair!

12