Unleashed

Story Info
Couple help girl unleash her inner slut.
5.8k words
4.44
17.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* First, ALL characters are over 18. Second, this was written years ago. Third, this is fantasy. Essentially, suspend your disbelief. This is written porn and thus, the world in which place this story takes place is not the real world. Thanks to all those who have left positive reviews on the other stories I've uploaded thus far. I've actually seen some people confused by this, but if you see five asterisks in a row, then that means that a certain amount of time has passed. Essentially, we're jumping forward in time. *

Kathy decided to surprise me by booking a weekend getaway. She said it was for Father's Day, even though it was going to be the week after Father's Day that we went. Since it was just going to be the two of us, she booked it the week after, so that I could spend Father's Day with our daughter, Anna.

Truthfully, I felt like this was as much, if not more for Kathy. Which is fine, because she probably needed the weekend away more than I did. The only question was going to be what we were going to do with Anna. In the end, she ended up staying with some friends of ours who had kids Anna's age.

We ended up going to a resort that was about a three hour drive. So, it wasn't that far away, but far enough away that it seemed like we were on a mini vacation. The resort had a golf course, and tennis courts that was part of it.

There was also several pools on the grounds as well as several hot tubs. Not only that, but there was a spa on site, as well. A fairly large gym was also available to guests. Of course, it had a bar and also a really nice restaurant.

We were about a half hour away from the resort when Kathy looked over at me. "We need to find a new babysitter," she said. I glanced over at her. She had her blonde hair up in ponytail. She was wearing a tank top, shorts and sandals. Her nails were painted blue.

"Yeah, I was thinking about that the other day."

"Did you come up with anything?"

"Nothing great."

"Tell me anyway."

"Megan has a sister, doesn't she?" Megan was one of our former babysitters.

"An older sister. I don't think she'd be interested."

"What about Amanda? Maybe she has some friends, or knows someone." Amanda was our most recent babysitter, who recently stopped babysitting for us.

"I don't want that skank Miranda around," Kathy said, icily. Miranda was a friend of Amanda's.

"I didn't mean Miranda."

"It's a good thing," Kathy said, annoyed.

"What about you? Do you have anyone in mind? Maybe someone that works at the salon?"

"There's nobody that works there that would be an option. But, there could be a friend of a friend type of thing. I'll have to check things out next week."

"Does any of the girls know anyone that could be an option?"

"What girls?"

"Jill, Jenna, Ginger."

"Maybe, I'll have to ask them."

* * * * *

Just before we got to the resort, Kathy checked her phone after she received a text message. "Ginger said she has a neighbor that could be an option."

"How old is she?"

"Twenty or twenty-one. Her name is Gabbie."

"Does Ginger know about us usually screwing our babysitter?"

"I may have mentioned it. Which is probably why she mentioned that she works at Hooters."

"I suppose. It tells me she probably has some nice tits on her."

"One would assume so."

* * * * *

After checking in, we decided to go down and check out one of the pools. Around one of the pools they had an outdoor bar, so we decided to get a drink and catch some sun. I sat on the bed and watched as Kathy wrapped a sarong around her waist, which I wasn't thrilled with, because it concealed her ass.

Or as she would call it, "her big fat ass." She's not necessarily wrong about that, either. It is a big ass, but it's a really nice ass, too. It's the type of ass that black men like, which Kathy really likes. Kathy is 5'5", about 150 pounds with blonde hair, blue eyes and big, natural breasts.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked.

"For the most part."

Kathy turned and looked at me, "What does that mean?"

I smiled, "It's just that it's hard to see your ass."

"Pervert," she said. I shrugged. "Come on," she said, grabbing the room key and handing it over to me.

There were more people out by the pool than I had expected there to be. People of all types. Men, women, kids. Of course, I noticed quite a few guys checking out Kathy as we walked over to the bar. It comes with the territory when you're married to a very attractive woman.

I know a lot of guys would get jealous of all the looks, but I never really understood that. I take it as a compliment that she gets that many looks. So what if guys want her? She's already made her choice, so it doesn't bother me.

We grabbed some drinks and sat down at a few lounge chairs. We really didn't have any plans other than to get a drink and get some sun, which is what we did. Of course, we both looked around at the sights...and by sights I mean the women and men.

I wondered what Kathy was looking at more, the men or the women. I know she finds other women attractive, of course. But, and this is something that a lot of guys don't understand, Kathy has actually fucked a few other guys since we've been married. In fact, on every occasion, it has been a black man.

I was discreetly checking out quite a few of the women. I'm a guy, it's how we're wired. There was plenty that were attractive and had nice bodies. But, there was one in particular that caught my eye. She was about Kathy's height, but thinner. She had long brown hair and a really nice body, especially her legs.

Kathy saw her, too. I knew she made an impression on Kathy. How did I know that? Her nipples started to stiffen and it was fairly obvious. A few minutes later, I saw the girl sit down beside another girl that looked to be about her age, and an older woman, that I assumed was her mother.

But, it's what happened just after that that surprised me. Kathy sat up and swung her legs over to the side of the her lounge chair. She looked at me and smiled and leaned over me. She kissed me a few times, "Let's go back to our room."

"Already?" I asked. She didn't say anything, because she didn't have to. The look on her face was enough to get me to stand up.

We were on the elevator when I asked, "Everything okay?"

Kathy looked over at me and nodded, "I'm going to suck your fucking cock," she said.

Thankfully, we were alone on the elevator. Although, Kathy probably would have still said that regardless if someone had been in the elevator with us...unless there were kids, of course. The bigger takeaway was the blowjob.

You see, Kathy doesn't really like to give oral. Even though she's not a big fan of it, she's actually not that bad at it. Not the best, but not the worst I've ever experienced. As you can imagine, this doesn't happen that often, so when it does, I don't turn it down.

* * * * *

"Oh fuck. Keep licking my clit," she said.

"Shit. Keep going. You want me to squirt, baby?" she asked.

"Fuck yes, Kathy. Squirt on my face."

"Mmm, you naughty pervert.]," she said, pushing me away from her pussy. But, not too far away. Kathy licked her fingers, reached down and slid them inside her wet pussy. Watching her do this never gets old. It's one of my favorite things and is really hot. She began to quickly finger her pussy.

"Fuck...get ready. I'm going to squirt for you." The wet sounds coming from her pussy, combined with her about to squirt had my cock coming to life. "Fuck!" she said loudly.

I opened my mouth in time to get hit square in the face, some of it went in my mouth. Some flew over my head. She moaned loudly, while she quickly rubbed her clit and another gush came out and flew into my mouth and hit me in the chin.

She moved her hand away while breathing quickly. Her fingers were dripping with her squirt. I knew her pussy was going to be way too sensitive at the moment to lick. So I grabbed her hand and sucked her fingers clean.

"Shit Kathy. That's fucking hot." It took her awhile to respond.

She reached over and ran her hand over my cock. She shook her head, "You always get so hard when I squirt."

"Because it's so hot."

She didn't respond, because she didn't need to. Well, she did respond, just not with words. Instead she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, causing me to moan. I ran my hands through her blonde hair and watched her.

She licked just under the head, because she knows there is a really sensitive spot there and that always drives me crazy...in a good way. I moaned encouragingly, hoping that this would show her how much I enjoy her giving me a blowjob. It seemed to be working as she slid a little further down on my cock.

Kathy bobbed up and down on my cock. She wrapped her hand around my balls and gently squeezed them, I moaned loudly. Not surprisingly, I felt myself about to explode. I managed to warn Kathy before I did though.

But, she kept bobbing her head until I exploded into her mouth. It was a pretty good sized load, or at least it felt like it. It was hard to say without seeing how much there was. When I finally finished, she lifted her head up and looked at me.

She wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and then spit the cum out onto my cock. She slid her hand up and down on my cock, using the cum as lube. "Holy shit," I moaned. She smiled at me as she continued to slide her hand up and down.

I began to squirm because of how sensitive the head was. Kathy seemed to find this humorous. She slid her hand down to my balls and rubbed them. "You came awfully quick," she said.

"Not my fault."

"You never came that quick when Amanda or Megan sucked your dick."

"I guess you're just better at it than them," I said. Which wasn't entirely true. The real reason is because she so rarely does it, that when she does it usually goes quick because it's so hot. She slid her hand down over my balls.

"That's bullshit."

"What do you mean?"

"Those two sluts are better at sucking cock than me and we both know it."

"You must not be too bad, I just came in under two minutes."

Kathy's phone rang and cut short the conversation. It was the friends who was watching Anna. Kathy answered it. A few seconds later, she stood up and walked into the bathroom. 'Whew, dodged that bullet...for now.'I thought.

* * * * *

The next day, I rented some golf clubs and was paired up with a few other guests for a round of golf. I'm not going to lie, I'm not really a big golf fan. I occasionally watch it, but I've never actually played it. Unless, you count Putt-Putt. While I was doing that, Kathy was doing the whole spa thing.

When I got back to our room, Kathy was already there. "Took you long enough," she said.

"How long have you been waiting?"

"Ten minutes," she said, smiling.

"So sorry to keep you waiting."

"I've got something to tell you."

"Not sure if I like the sound of this."

"You know the brunette girl from the pool yesterday?"

"What brunette girl?" I said, playing dumb.

"Please, you know who I'm talking about. The one that had my nipples hard and helped get you a blowjob."

"Oh...that girl," I said.

"Yeah, I met her at the spa today. She's here with her mom and sister."

"Oh, so that's who that was."

"Yeah, she's a bit of a bitch."

"Who?"

"The sister."

"I could see that."

"The girl's name is Delaney."

"Interesting name."

"Yeah...her name is Delaney and I'm going to sit on her sweet little face."

'Oh shit.'I thought. This was going to be good.

"Does she know this?"

"She may have mentioned that she was looking to get some time away from her mom and sister. I think she was looking to find a guy. Lucky for her, I know a man she can have some fun with."

"Is this my Father's Day gift?" I asked.

"I didn't say you were the man I knew. I was talking about DeSean."

"What?" I asked. DeSean was one of the black men she had fucked.

She shook her head, while smiling. "I'm joking. Obviously it's you, jackass."

"How do you know she's going to go for it?"

"I'm going to pretend you didn't just say that."

* * * * *

Thirty minutes later, there was a knock on the door to our room. "Ready?" Kathy asked me. I nodded. Kathy opened the door and showed Delaney inside. Kathy made the introductions. I wondered how Kathy was going to go about setting things up.

Before Delaney had got to the room, Kathy had me order a bottle of wine three glasses from room service. Kathy led Delaney over to the table in our room. "Would you like some wine?" Kathy asked.

"Sure," Delaney said, politely.

"Did you find any boys to have fun with?" Kathy asked.

Delaney's face reddened slightly, "No."

"That's good...boys are no fun," Kathy said. Delaney looked at her. "You want a man," Kathy said, then looked over at me. Delaney looked at me, but didn't say anything.

"We saw you at the pool yesterday and we both liked what we saw."

"What? Really?"

"Have you ever been with a girl?"

"You mean like, sex?"

"Yes. Have you ever licked another woman's pussy?"

"Oh my God...no."

"But you would like to," Kathy said.

Delaney shrugged, "Maybe, yeah."

"Would you like to suck and fuck my husband's cock, too?"

"Umm...you wouldn't mind?"

"No, I don't mind sharing him with you."

From there the clothes came off in a hurry and I was standing there naked with my cock sticking straight out. I looked at Kathy and Delaney as they both stood in front of me, naked. I looked at Delaney first and knew that I would hear about that later from Kathy.

Delaney's areola's were larger than I expected them to be. They were a little smaller than the diameter of can of Pringles, and slightly darker than her skin. Her nipples, were the diameter of a chocolate M&M and were perfectly centered in her areola's. She had a thin landing strip above her pussy.

Of course, Kathy's body was very familiar to me. But, it never got old to see her naked. Her light brown areola's were the size of a vanilla wafer cookie. Her nipples were long and the circumference of a tube of chapstick. She too had a landing strip, though it was wider than Delaney's.

Delaney looked at my cock before she touched it and ran her hand fingers over it before she got a good grip on it and slid her hand back and forth. She leaned forward and licked the across the head a few times before wrapping her lips around the head.

She inched forward on my cock, but stopped well short of taking all of me in her mouth. Kathy seemed content with just watching for the time being. Delaney stopped sliding back and forth, instead she slid her tongue back and forth.

Kathy came over and wrapped her hand around the base of my cock. "Suck his cock," she said. Delaney leaned forward and took it in her mouth. Kathy looked up at me, and winked. I smiled at her in response. Delaney was slowly working my cock with her mouth.

"Go faster," Kathy said.

Delaney immediately began to move up and down faster, but never took much more than the head. Kathy continued to slowly stroke my cock. Kathy slid her hands through Delaney's hair, "Suck his balls." Delaney lowered herself a little more and slowly licked my balls.

I looked at Kathy, I could tell she was getting impatient. Delaney wrapped her lips around one of my balls and began to suck on it. Kathy let go of my cock and I knew that Delaney was about to see the real Kathy. Kathy reached down and grabbed a handful of Delaney's hair.

Thankfully, Delaney gently let go of my ball before Kathy pulled her head back. "Get on the bed," she said.

Delaney got to her feet just in time for Kathy to half drag her to the bed. She pushed her onto the bed and followed after her and wasted no time in straddling Delaney's face. "I'm going to sit my fat ass on your face and you're going to lick my pussy."

Kathy didn't wait for a response before she lowered her ass to Delaney's face. Kathy was facing me and motioned me over to the bed. I knelt down at the foot of the bed and looked at Delaney's feet. Her toenails were painted pink.

I looked at Kathy who was watching me with a smile on her face. I wrapped my mouth around Delaney's toes, on her left foot, then did the same to her right foot. I slowly sucked on each of her toes, one at a time. Kathy was moaning softly.

I ran my tongue over every inch of Delaney's feet from top to bottom. As much as I was enjoying it, I had to get a taste of her pussy. I pushed her legs open slightly, Delaney did the rest and opened them wide. I crawled up between them. With a flat tongue, I slowly licked her wet pussy.

"How does that pussy taste?" Kathy asked.

I looked up at her, but kept licking for a few seconds longer. "She tastes delicious."

"Why don't you try out these big tits."

I crawled up over Delaney's body and began to lick Delaney's breasts until they were wet. I straddled her stomach and slid my cock between them. Kathy looked down and watched my cock sliding back and forth. "You like those tits, don't you?" she said.

"They're pretty good," I replied.

Kathy grabbed my head and pulled my face forward and in between her familiar breasts while I still managed to thrust my cock. Kathy moved my head over to the side until her nipple was in front of my mouth. "You know what to do. Suck my nipple."

I opened my mouth, Kathy pulled me tightly to her breast. I slid my tongue back and forth on Kathy's swollen nipple. I tightly wrapped my lips around her nipple and began to suck on it. "Her tits are nice. But not as mine. I know how much you love them, so why don't you fuck them," Kathy said.

I spent the next little bit licking and sucking on Kathy's breasts so that I could fuck them. Every so often, Kathy would moan or gasp. Apparently, Delaney was getting the hang of licking pussy. I stood up and licked my fingers so that I could get my cock wet.

But, in a surprise, Kathy leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth. Two days in a row, I think that was a record. She slid back and forth, using her tongue along the underside which was pretty smart since that was what was going to be sliding on her chest.

She leaned back, "Fuck my big tits," she said, looking up at me.

I slipped my cock in between her breasts and began to thrust. I was already halfway to coming from when I was titfucking Delaney. It wasn't going to take a lot to get the rest of the way there, and Kathy knew exactly how to get me there when she wanted to.

But, she seemed to change her mind. Kathy let go of her breasts and pivoted off of Delaney's face. I looked down at her, her lips, chin and parts of her cheeks were wet. "Look at her. Doesn't she look so good with my pussy juice all over her face?"

"You read my mind," I said.

"Fuck her tits, but this time I want you to come on them."

Who was I to argue with her? I knelt back down over Delaney and looked at her. She smiled up at me. I slipped my cock back between her breasts, Delaney pushed them around my cock and I began to thrust quickly.

I don't know if it was because I was already so close, or if it was because I could actually see Delaney's face this time, but it didn't take more than a minute before I could feel my balls begin to tighten. "Are you a slut, Delaney?" Kathy asked.

"No."

"It's okay if you are."

"I'm not."

"I think you are. You just haven't let your inner slut out. But you can. We won't judge. We like to fuck sluts...they're more fun," Kathy looked at me, "Come on her face."

Delaney looked at me as I thrust faster until I felt it coming. Delaney didn't look so sure about this, but maybe Kathy's words struck a chord with her. All I know for sure is that she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out.

'Holy shit.'I thought as I moved back slightly, and wrapped my hand around my cock to better aim. Kathy reached down and cupped my balls in her hand and gently squeezed while I began to shoot cum through the air.

12