Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even I was amazed by how much I came. The first spurt fired out and landed on Delaney's forehead, above her right eye. Another spurt landed just above her nose. A huge spurt flew out and landed above her other eye. Another big spurt landed under her right eye.

Amazingly, I still wasn't done yet. Another spurt landed on her nose and basically on her left eye, which she somehow closed in time. Some of the cum streaked across her cheek. A few more spurts landed on her chin and neck/chest.

"Holy shit," Delaney said, shocked.

"What the fuck?" Kathy said, looking at me. "I haven't seen you come like that since we were dating."

"I guess I was turned on."

"I'll say. You fucking destroyed her face," Kathy looked at Delaney, "How does it feel?"

"Um, it's warm."

"Not the cum, I meant being a dirty, cum covered slut."

"Oh my God," Delaney moaned.

Kathy smiled, "I think she likes it." She pushed me out of the way, "Move."

I did, not that I had much of a choice. I watched Kathy straddle Delaney's hips. The first thing that went through my head was how long it was going to take before I was ready to go again. A split second later, I wondered what Kathy had in mind.

"Sit up, slut," she said, looking at Delaney. Delaney sat up, Kathy slid her hands through Delaney's hair, although she was careful not to touch the cum. "Let's see how big of a slut you are," Kathy said, smiling.

She pulled Delaney's face into her chest. Kathy looked at me and winked as she basically slid Delaney's face across her big breasts. I could already see some of the cum was smeared across Kathy's breasts, then I realized Delaney's face was probably covered by this point.

Kathy pulled Delaney from her breasts and looked at her, "Such a pretty slut with cum covering her face," Kathy said, smiling. I looked at Kathy's breasts, to see my cum spread across them. Then, I got a look at Delaney. Her face looked like a glazed donut but this point.

"You made a mess on my tits. You better clean it up," Kathy said, looking at Delaney. Delaney hesitated for a second, but she leaned forward and began to lick and suck the cum off of Kathy's breasts. Kathy looked over at me and smiled proudly.

"You think you're going to be able to get it up again?" she asked me.

"I don't think that will be a problem."

"Good, because this slut needs a good fucking. Not to mention me."

"I understand," I said, smiling.

"You can sit there and watch until you're ready to go," she said.

'Watch what?' I wanted to say, but didn't. It was better not to ask.

Kathy moved Delaney over and got onto her hands and knees. She looked at Delaney, "Alright, be a good little slut and lick my ass."

Delaney was not expecting that, judging by the look on her face. Me? I wasn't too surprised, but I was incredibly turned on, but that wasn't that surprising either. Delaney started to say something, but stopped. Instead, she moved around behind Kathy.

I watched on as Delaney placed her hands on Kathy's big ass and leaned forward. She slowly, and tentatively licked Kathy's asshole. I was fairly certain that Delaney had no idea what to expect when she did that. But, the look on her face changed.

Kathy was looking back over her shoulder and smiled, "You like it, don't you?"

Delaney nodded, "Yes...I like it."

"Keep licking my ass, then."

Delaney leaned back in and began to lick up and down over Kathy's asshole. I could feel myself starting to harden. Delaney started to go a little faster, then more or less buried her face between Kathy's big ass. "Such a slut," Kathy said.

Delaney looked up at me over Kathy's ass. The look in her eyes told me that Kathy was right, she did have an inner slut and she was starting to come out. "Lick my fucking ass, you dirty slut," Kathy moaned.

Delaney did as she was told, which is pretty common around Kathy. I slowly began to stroke my now rock hard cock. Kathy smacked my leg, "Stop jerking off. We have a slut to do that for you," she said. Looking over her shoulder, "Hey slut."

Delaney looked up from Kathy's ass, "Yes?"

"You want some cock in your slut pussy?"

"Fuck yes."

'Oh shit. We've created a monster.'I thought.

The girls moved around until Delaney was once again on her back and I was again in between her legs. Kathy was next to me. She leaned over and spit on my cock and stroked me. "What do you want?" Kathy asked Delaney.

"Cock."

"I'm not convinced," Kathy said, looking at me.

"I want your husband's cock in my tight pussy," Delaney said.

Kathy looked at her and smiled, "Of course you do. You know why?"

"Because I'm a slut."

Kathy slid my cock through the soft folds of Delaney's pussy causing me to sigh. Kathy placed the tip of my cock against the entrance of Delaney's pussy and slowly pushed the head in, causing Delaney to moan. She moaned again as I eased into her a little further.

"How does she feel baby?" Kathy asked.

I looked over at Kathy, "So tight," I said in an amazed, satisfied tone. Kathy leaned over and kissed me a few times.

I continued to thrust into Delaney, as I did her breasts were sliding up and down. "Look at her tits sliding around. I bet that gets you even harder," Kathy said, looking at me. "Roll her over on her stomach," Kathy said, as she crawled up toward the head of the bed.

I pulled out of Delaney and rolled her over onto her stomach. Kathy opened her legs and smiled. I eased my cock back inside of Delaney's tight pussy and began to slowly thrust. "Lick it, slut," Kathy said pointing at her pussy. Delaney leaned forward and slowly licked up and down Kathy's pussy.

I grabbed onto Delaney's hips and thrust into her a little harder, causing her to yelp out and be pulled away from Kathy. Kathy looked up and shot me a look. I went back to slow, even thrusts while listening to Kathy moan, and slurping sounds from Delaney.

Looking down I was quite enjoying seeing my cock slide in and out of Delaney. I brought my hand up to my mouth and let saliva slide out of my mouth and onto my fingers. I placed a finger on her asshole and gently rubbed it back and forth. Delaney squealed out in surprise.

"He's rubbing my butthole," Kathy shot me a smile.

Kathy placed her hands on Delaney's head and pulled her back to her pussy. I began to rub Delaney's asshole with my thumb while thrusting into her with long, deep strokes into her tight pussy. I couldn't wait any longer.

I eased back and began to thrust into her harder and faster. "Oh shit, that feels so good," Delaney said. Kathy looked up at me and smiled.

I looked at Delaney's thick ass and got an idea. While her ass isn't as big as Kathy's, it was big enough for what I had in mind. I placed my cock between her asscheeks and slid it back and forth, which caused her to giggle.

I looked at Kathy who was smiling at me, "Come here," she said.

I really didn't want to, but I did. Kathy moved out of the way and had me sit down on the bed. She lowered herself until she was sitting in my lap. She reached down and grabbed my cock and sank down onto it. We both sighed at the familiar feel of her pussy around my cock.

Slowly, Kathy began to raise up, before letting her weight go and falling down onto my cock. Kathy grunted each time she did it. Delaney was rubbing her pussy while she watched us. At least she was until Kathy had other ideas.

"Lick your nipple," Kathy said.

"I don't know if I can."

"Of course you can."

Delaney cupped her breast in her hand and pushed it up towards her mouth as she bent her head down. She was easily going to be able to lick it. She slipped her tongue out of her mouth and swiped it across her nipple.

Kathy continued to bounce up and down on my cock, but I was still able to see Delaney. The more she did it, the more she seemed to get into it and began to slide her tongue back and forth. "Suck your nipple slut," Kathy said.

Delaney glanced at Kathy, then wrapped her lips around her nipple and began to suck on it, while she looked up at us. I began to thrust up into Kathy's pussy. "I think he likes what he sees," Kathy said. That was an understatement.

Kathy began to bounce up and down quickly and forcefully, as I thrust up to meet her. "You guys are hot to watch," Delaney said.

Kathy sat down in my lap, pushing my cock deep inside her. Kathy licked her fingers and began to rub her pussy. I knew that she was rubbing her clit. I reached around and placed my hands on her breasts and ran my fingers over her nipples.

Seconds later, I felt Kathy clench down tightly on my cock. I pinched her nipples, causing her to moan loudly. Kathy leaned back against my chest. Delaney crawled forward and began to lick my balls, and the little bit of my cock that wasn't inside Kathy.

"Look at this slut. She can't get enough."

I rolled Kathy and I over so that we were laying on our sides. I slowly thrust my cock into her pussy. Kathy looked at Delaney, "Lick my sexy feet so my husband can fuck them," she said.

Delaney reached forward and grabbed Kathy's ankle. I watched closely as I continued to slowly thrust into Kathy. Delaney slid her tongue in between Kathy's toes and wiggled it before she slid her tongue back into her mouth and wrapped her lips around Kathy's big toe.

"That's it, worship my sexy feet," Kathy said. Delaney sucked on Kathy's toe while she massaged the rest of her foot with her hands.

I had to stop or I was going to come. I pulled out of Kathy. She looked back at me and smiled. She knew exactly why I had pulled out of her. Delaney looked at Kathy, while she continued to lick and suck on her toes and the soles of her feet.

I sat up and moved down beside Delaney. She moved out of the way so that I could be where she had been. Kathy wrapped her feet around my cock and began to slide them back and forth. I moaned loudly while Delaney looked on.

It wasn't as much the feel of Kathy's feet sliding back and forth on my cock as much as it was the sight of her feet gliding along my cock. Kathy's got some of, if not the sexiest feet I've ever seen. Of course, she knows this and uses them to tease me all the time.

I started to breath heavier and faster as I got closer and closer. Kathy looked at me, "I know you want to come on my feet." She looked over at Delaney, "Would you like to see that?"

Delaney nodded, "That would be hot."

I grabbed my cock and pulled it away from Kathy's feet. Kathy looked at me and presented her feet in front of my cock. A few strokes later and I was watching cum shooting out of my cock and landing on Kathy's feet, toes, and a spurt made it up to her shin.

I kept stroking even though I had no more cum that was going to shoot out. It still felt good. Finally, I wiped the little bit of cum from the head of my cock on Kathy's toes and sat back on the bed. Kathy looked at her feet. Delaney did the same.

"Not as much cum as before," she said.

"Disappointed?"

Delaney shrugged, "Maybe a little."

"See? You are a slut."

Delaney smiled and even giggled a little. The sound of a phone caught our attention. It was Delaney's phone. She walked over and looked at the screen. "It's my sister."

"You better answer it."

Kathy looked over at me while Delaney talked to her sister. "Happy Father's Day," she said, smiling.

"That was last week."

"Better late than never."

"Absolutely."

12