Unleashed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same for me, just looking at you makes me crazy hot and so wet for you that I can hardly wait."

He ran his fingers into the open crotch of her black lace panties and began to tease her wet little pussy. "God, you're nearly steaming, you're so hot." Pressing an open-mouth kiss to her belly, he looked up at her. "You sure we need those cuffs, 'cause I'm thinking we're already pretty primed."

She shook her head, her breasts heaving hard. "No, I want to know what it feels like to be handcuffed while you take me."

Tate knew that restraining Zoe would excite them both, especially the thought of having her totally at his mercy, with her dressed in such an insanely hot little peek-a-boo getup, baring nearly every last inch of her body to his hungry gaze. Surprisingly, he found that being able to feast his eyes on sexy little peeks of her like this, was almost more of a turn-on than seeing her completely naked.

Finally, exhaling a long slow breath, he looked over on the nightstand where the black leather and silver cuffs glinted under the lamp light, practically taunting him to step into the wild side with her. Refusing to even think about what they were about to do, he snagged the cuffs and reached for her wrists. "You just want to be cuffed, or you want to be tied to the bed, too?"

Her eyes darkening at the thought of being restrained while took her, she smiled. "Whatever does it for you, Professor, because you know I'm all yours."

Hearing her say that, his eyes flared along with his nostrils. "To do with as I please?" Just the thought of it had his cock lurching hard.

Eyeing his delectable little sex kitten visibly trembling with desire, his pulse racing, he rubbed his thumb over the tender flesh on her wrist, before he took the final step, and slapped one of the handcuffs in place, snapping it shut with a resounding click.

Her eyes flaring at the sight of her wrist being bound, shivering with anticipation, she whispered, "Yes, anything you please."

Aware that Tate would never hurt her, she still couldn't believe she was going to try something so wild -- so un-Zoe-like. Goody-two-shoes Miss McKay was finally about to get her groove on like never before, and it felt so sinfully delicious, that she couldn't help but lick her lips just thinking about him taking her like this.

Just looking at her, Tate's cock lurched so hard, he could feel it hit his stomach. Anything, fuck, going carte blanche on her delectable body was the stuff of dreams, now all he had to do was try and remember not to get so carried away that he lost control. But no matter how far they went with this little fantasy, there was no way he'd ever do anything to hurt her -- at least never intentionally.

Resolved now to follow through and experience this with her, having snapped one of the cuffs in place, he reached for her other wrist and did the same. Glancing around the room, he spied his suitcase, opened it and pulled out a dark blue woven neck tie. And after tugging it between his hands to test its strength, he slipped it through the chain that ran between the handcuffs. Gently lifting her hands over her head he secured her in place, right where he wanted her in the center of the bed, and then tied it off on the bottom rung of the head board.

Sitting back on his heels, he groaned deep at the gut-clenching sight of her. Gorgeous, sexy Zoe restrained in her little lace cut out set had to be the most erotic sight he'd ever seen. And in the course of his research, he felt sure he'd seen it all. But nothing he'd ever encountered could have prepared him for this. When his brain started functioning again, Tate took a second to crawl up the bed and check her wrists, brush back a few strands of hair from her face, and ask, "You sure you're okay?"

"Hmm," she murmured, squeezing her thighs together tight, smiling up at him. "I'm sure I will be once I finally have you between my legs."

Groaning, Tate just rolled his eyes.

"Soon," he promised, running a teasing finger down the length of one her restrained arms and over the pale, sensitive flesh on the underside till he had her shivering. Deciding to follow the path with his tongue, he traced it to her underarm, making a detour with his hungry mouth to feast on one of her pouting breasts. "You care if I bite through the bra?" he asked, already breathing hard. He gazed up into her eyes, full of heated wonder as she helplessly watched him explore her body with his mouth, her full breasts really beginning to heave.

"No," she said on a shaky breath. "I really don't care. Do whatever you want, Tate. Just don't take too long, because I'm dying for you."

Keeping his burning gaze locked on hers he nipped the point of one diamond-hard nipple between his teeth and gently tugged, groaning as she whimpered and attempted to writhe, twisting feverishly in her restraints. "First I want to taste all of you, Zoe, every inch," he murmured, as he lapped his tongue around each nipple. Then after thoroughly savoring each one, he began an excruciatingly slow journey down along her body. Nipping at her ribs and laving her silken skin with his tongue, he pressed his lips to her mound, bestowing a kiss on her quivering pussy, his rigid cock already aching like hell for release.

"Tate," she pleaded. He could feel that she was really twisting in the cuffs now, her hips shifting restlessly on the bed. "Please don't make me wait, take me now."

"No. Not yet, baby," he told her, lapping at her sex through the cut-out in her panties with teasing little flicks of his tongue, he teased her swollen clit, till he could feel her quivering against his lips, and desperately beginning to moan. Grinning up at her, he said, "Figured we might as well play a bit, seeing as I've got you right where I want you."

As she let out a frustrated groan, he looked up at her eyes, and asked, "You want the blindfold on, too?"

She shook her head. "It might feel even more erotic, but I really like watching you do everything to me."

He nodded. "Then no blindfold -- at least for now." Watching her reactions was just as a big of a turn-on for him, too. But he had to admit he'd like to have her blindfolded at least once if, or maybe when, they tried this again. Never imagining he'd be into bondage, he couldn't believe how much he was getting into this. Seeing her helpless and bound and totally at his mercy, his rock-hard cock positively throbbed to take her, and knowing that she was just as into it as he was, only made him that much harder.

Just as he was spreading her thighs even wider, to really get a taste of her, Zoe's phone startled them both when it rang again in her purse. Looking down at Tate, with his head buried between her legs, nearly driving her insane with the way he was torturing her pussy, her eyes went big. "Oh, damn, that's probably my mother. She tried me twice this afternoon and I didn't pick up. I don't know why, but I've got a feeling I'd better get that. Just grab it for me and don't bother to un-cuff me or she's liable to hang up and start panicking."

Reluctantly, Tate slid away from her, hopped off the bed, snatched her purse from the floor, and rifled through it till he found her phone. And after swiping to answer it, he put it to Zoe's ear, resting it on her shoulder. And while he held it in place, he turned his head looking for the keys to the handcuffs so he could set her free. But he could see at a glance that they weren't on the table where he'd found the cuffs. While he checked the floor, he heard her swallow hard and say, "Oh, hi, Mom. How's everything at home?"

Seeing how anguished she looked, Tate mouthed, "I have to find the key." He made a key turning gesture, and she nodded her head vigorously that she understood.

"Did you say you and Dad are in New York?" Her eyes shot open wide and Tate cringed. "And you want to come over tonight?"

Oh, shit no. Where the hell is the fucking key? Suddenly feeling panicked, his throat constricting and his pulse starting to race, Tate pushed the night table away from the wall, searching the floor as she continued talking to her mother. But he couldn't see the key, only a few dust balls and a toy pink mouse, no doubt belonging to Pussy.

"Sure, I'd love to see you. It's just that I'm almost ready for bed." Zoe looked so anxious, he gave her a thumbs-up for her fast thinking, as he crawled around her head, lifting the pillows, and pulling back the sheets, hunting desperately all over the bed for the stupid key. And he knew the freaking thing had to be in the bedroom.

"Oh, you're almost here?" Watching her eyes go big as saucers, Tate could feel his heart almost beating out of his chest. Looking around the room, he ran a shaky hand through his hair.

If he thought his brother Robert was going to kick his ass for starting something with his sister-in-law, what the hell would her ultra-conservative parents think if they came knocking on the door to find their darling little girl handcuffed to the bed, ready and primed for him in her damned crotchless panties and cut-out bra? Finally, he pushed the bed away from the wall, surprised at how easily he was able to shove it, imagining by now he was running on sheer adrenaline.

"Okay, guess I'll see you soon then," she told her mother. After disconnecting, he took the phone from her ear, dropped it on the bed and started looking in earnest.

And then he noticed the little glint of something shiny catching the light, and just prayed it was the fucking key. Flattening himself against the wall, crawling behind the bed, he lunged and grabbed the tiny piece of metal in his hand, letting out a groan of relief as he held it in his hand. Quickly coming around the bed and reaching for her wrists, he turned the lock and set her free. "Hurry up and get dressed," he muttered. After searching the floor for their clothes, he tossed her hers.

He shot her a worried look as he tugged on his jeans with his T-shirt hanging lose around his neck. "Your dad doesn't own a gun, does he?"

Anxiously biting into her lip, she winced. "Actually, I think he does."

Shit. Then he could probably say goodbye to his balls.

12