Unleashed Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe's gaze fixed on the lightshow beneath them, moaning deep in her throat, she thrust back against him, blissfully meeting each slow pump of his hips. Even as a tear trailed down her cheek, unable to believe what they were sharing was ever going to end, though painfully aware that it had to. Revelling in the feel of him taking her out in the open, where anyone looking down on them could see them, she didn't care, not with how awed she felt at the sight before her, and feel of the man she loved behind her, it all just felt so right, no matter how crazy.

Once they'd both found their release, crying out together just as the sun crested over the horizon, Tate whispered into her ear, "Can't you see, this could be the beginning for us, Zoe, not the end. Just think about how good we are together. Are you really willing to give this up?" Tate turned her in his arms and took her mouth, pouring his very soul into his kiss. Their shaky breaths mingling, Zoe wrapped her arms around him and clung to him as the dawn broke, enveloping them in its warm glow and fully exposing their naked union for anyone looking down on them to see.

Tate's grip was almost frightening as he held her face in his hands and whispered, "Just look at how unafraid you are Zoe, out here making love in the open like this. You're just so incredibly adventurous, daring to sky dive, bungee jump, and you're so eager to get out and explore that I can't understand how you can possibly be afraid of a something as simple as change -- with me."

Though Zoe loved him so much it hurt, she knew she had no choice but to let him go. What they had was fleeting, no matter how good, or right it felt. Tate would never be hers, not with the exciting life he had waiting for him on the other side of the world. He'd agreed to help her find herself, and he had, and soon he'd be leaving for a life far removed from hers. And she'd be heading back to sleepy little Martindale, not even sure if she wanted to anymore, at least not after experiencing all she had with him. Glancing around, she still couldn't believe what they'd just done, right out in the open. Biting into her lip, she flashed him a grin.

Seeing her smile, Tate took hold of her chin. "Tell me you didn't enjoy this."

Her blue eyes positively glowing, smiling even wider, she couldn't hide it. She'd definitely enjoyed taking a walk on the wild side with him. Squeezing him tight in her arms, tipping her head up to press her lips to his, she murmured, "I can't believe we just did that, and it just felt so incredible to let ourselves go, especially out in the open like this."

But when she slid her hand over between them, and began to stroke him back to life, he grabbed her wrist, chuckling. "As good as this was, I think we should head back downstairs before someone notices what we're up to and decides to call the cops."

Lifting her into his arms, Tate gingerly carried her over the rough pebbled rooftop and headed back down to the apartment, careful as they descended the stairs to keep an eye out for any neighbors that might be wandering in the hallway on their way to work.

Juggling her in his arms, Tate just managed to twist the doorknob and push open the apartment door when suddenly a black and white flash shot past them. Dropping Zoe onto her feet inside the doorway, he swore., "Oh, shit, the cat got out."

And it seemed that Pussy was in the mood to play, running down the stairs as fast as her little paws would take her, with Tate in hot pursuit, completely oblivious to the fact that he wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing.

As he chased her, all he could think of was his brother and sister-in-law showing up from their honeymoon, and him having to tell them that he'd lost the damn cat when he'd gone up to the roof to watch the dawn break and make love to Zoe. He shook his head. Shit. They'd given him one thing to do, take care of their freaking cat, and he'd blown it. To hell with the mail or the plants, it was the damn cat he was here for.

Thankfully, curious Pussy stopped to investigate a door that was creaking open on the next floor down, and seeing his chance, Tate came up behind her and snatched her off her feet. Meeting the pretty blonde opening the door face to face, her eyes flew open wide at the sight of gorgeous Tate, buck ass naked. Covering his package with the cat, he murmured, "Sorry, Pussy got away on me."

With a seductive grin, she said, "Your pussy?" as though she couldn't believe what he'd called it.

With an awkward shrug he carefully backed away from her before he turned and ran up the stairs. When he pushed open the apartment door, he found Zoe grinning from ear to ear, asking, "Did anybody see you?"

He nodded, breathlessly. "Yeah, neighbor lady downstairs." Finally, he started to laugh, and so did she. After he put the cat down, he picked up Zoe and carried her into the bedroom, where they continued their laughing fit in bed.

Wiping at her eyes, Zoe said, "I just hope you didn't tell her that you lost your pussy."

He nodded and laughed. "I did, and you should have seen her face, it was priceless."

Naked and blissfully sated, after their adventure on the roof, her arms wound tightly around his neck, Zoe closed her eyes, hating to think what was coming. One more day they'd have together, and then it would be over. Tate would be gone, and she would have to start her life over without him, without the man who'd managed to completely capture her heart.

Curled up tight together in bed again, neither of them spoke, only held each other close, revelling in the magic of not only what they'd just shared on the roof, but over the past two weeks. Soon, the magic of Tate's strong fingers gently massaging her scalp had her quietly moaning and closing her eyes. Softly sighing, Zoe felt certain she'd never meet anyone like him again.

Later, going through the morning routine together, Tate fed the cat while Zoe stood at the stove preparing them breakfast. Not even asking what he'd like, she made another batch of blueberry pancakes, remembering how much he'd said he enjoyed them, painfully aware that this was probably the last meal she'd ever make for him.

And as they sat facing one another at the little table in the front room, Tate reached across and took her hand, covering it in his, he told her, "Remember, if you ever change your mind, you can join me any time."

Zoe tried to smile, but couldn't quite pull it off as she studied his handsome face. "But what if you've found someone else by then?"

"I won't," he stated unequivocally. Reaching for his fork, Tate began to eat watching her closely as he did. How could he ever think of anyone else, when he was crazy in love with her?

Picking up her tea cup, Zoe mulled over what he'd said. He sounded so sure that he would never find anyone to replace her, the same as she was feeling about him. Which got her wondering what her life was going to be like without him, already imagining it would be pretty lonely.

Their last day together seemed to just fly by. One minute they were going through the motions of eating breakfast together, and before they knew it, after one last day exploring the city it was time to turn in for the night.

Coming to bed naked, Zoe seductively slid her body over Tate's, and taking him slowly, she soon had him groaning. Savoring what she felt would be their last time together, as one might savor a favorite chocolate, saved for one last delectable taste, she was painfully aware of every subtle movement they made, every sensual touch of their hands and brush of their lips. Taking his mouth in a kiss that was designed to take his breath away, she hoped they were sharing something that neither of them would ever forget. Maybe she couldn't tell him how she felt, but she could surely show him. Pressing her body to his, cloaking him in her warmth, she knew she'd fallen for him, utterly and hopelessly.

Lost in the feel of her, Tate cupped her face in his hands and tenderly kissed her. "You've gotten very good at this," he murmured, smiling into her eyes as he gently thrust up his hips to meet hers.

Tenderly smiling back, she whispered over his lips, "I had a very good teacher," before savoring him in a deep, passionate kiss.

Although two weeks might not be a long time to know someone, it was time enough for her to know she'd met the only man she was ever likely to love. Blinking her eyes, she had to fight back the tears that were threatening to spill. It was going to be so hard to leave him in the morning. But she knew she had to.

Their eyes met and held, and she could feel with every achingly tender thrust, that he was willing her with everything he had not to leave him.

12