Unleashed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tate frowned, looking from Brian to Zoe, and asked her, "Who's this guy?"

Looking up at him, wincing, she said sheepishly, "My date?"

Shaking his head, Tate told him, "Sorry pal, but I'm not into sharing, so there's no way you're dating my wife."

Looking shocked, Zoe and Brian's eyes both went big at once and they stared up at him and said in unison, "Your wife?"

"I think I'd better get off this horse," Tate told them, and smoothly dismounted, before tying the palomino to a lamp post. And then dropping to one knee at Zoe's feet, right out on the sidewalk in the middle of Main Street, he looked up at her. Smiling into her eyes, he told her, "You know I've been kicking myself ever since you left for not telling you how I feel about you. But I think it's high time I said the words and told you that I love you, Zoe. And I'd love it if you'd agree to marry me." He reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a blue velvet ring box and popped it open, flashing the most perfect diamond ring at her that she'd ever seen. "So, will you say yes, will you marry me, Zoe?"

As shocked as she was elated, Zoe stood stock still staring wide-eyed from the ring to Tate's face. "You want to marry me?" Her heart was pounding so hard, she wondered if she'd heard him right.

He smiled at her shocked expression and told her, "More than anything."

Forgotten, Brian cleared his throat and muttered, "I, uh, think I should probably be going then. So uh... good luck and congratulations, I guess." And he quickly turned and headed back in the direction he'd come from.

Tate saw that Zoe's eyes were beginning to mist, so he got to his feet and pulled her into a hug, kissing the top of her head, he whispered, "Why are you crying?"

Giving him a watery smile, she sniffled and told him, "Because I love you too, and I've missed you so much. And I thought I'd never see you again." Still feeling as shocked as she was overwhelmed, she waved her arm around at the horse and ring he was holding. "And now you show up with all this."

Tate reached for her hand, and pulled the ring from the box and held it poised to slide over her finger, and asked her, "So, is that a yes?"

Smiling into his eyes, blinking back tears, she nodded her head, and said, "Yes, I'd love to marry you, Tate. And I wish that I'd been brave enough before I left, to tell you that I love you, too."

Finally, slipping the ring on her finger, he dropped his head and claimed her mouth with enough passion to literally curl her toes in her sandals. After they'd shared a long, hot, lingering kiss, he took her by the hand, and helped her onto the horse, before hopping up behind her.

Turning her face to look at him over shoulder, Zoe said, "But I still don't understand why you've come here on a horse."

Tate grinned, pulling her closer. "I guess to prove you wrong."

Her delicate brow furrowing, she asked, "About what?"

"I remember you told me that day we were in Chinatown, that no man was ever going to ride into town on a white horse and rescue you from this place. So here I am, on a white horse, and I've come to not only rescue you, but to promise you the rest of my life."

Her lip beginning to quiver, and her eyes misting again, twisting round in the saddle, she wrapped her arm around his neck and just had to kiss him, murmuring against his lips, "Oh, my goodness, Tate, this has to be the most romantic thing I've ever heard of."

And he was just glad it worked and she said yes.

Zoe's mother just happened to be looking out the front window of her house, when her eyes flew open wide. And she hollered over her shoulder to her husband, "Jim you'd better come and see this. Zoe's riding up on a horse with what looks like some kind of cowboy."

Her father strode in from the kitchen, muttering, "What the heck is she doing?"

Pulling back the front window drapes, so he they could get a better look, she said, "I don't know, but I've got a feeling we're about to find out."

After dismounting, both of them grinning as he helped her off the horse, Tate tied the filly to the front porch and followed his new fiancée inside.

Her mother was already waiting at the door with her father standing right behind her, looking none too happy. And the moment they stepped inside, her mother instantly asked, "Zoe, what on earth were you doing on that horse?"

Smiling back at Tate, she said, "I'm sure you remember Tate, Robert's brother?"

Her mother smiled warmly and said, "Of course, nice to see you again, Tate." But no surprise, her father's only reaction was to narrow his eyes on him suspiciously.

Zoe instinctively reached for her brand new fiancé's hand for moral support, before she took a deep breath and explained. "Well, Tate just asked me to marry him, and I said yes."

"Awful sudden, isn't it?" he father piped up, still looking less than delighted.

But her mother let out a startled gasp, flew into her daughter's arms and hugged her tight, instantly breaking into a sob, telling her, "Well, isn't this wonderful." Then she pushed up on her toes and gave Tate a kiss on the cheek, too. "What marvelous news, welcoming another fine son into the family."

Her father though, was busy glaring outside at the white horse standing on his well-manicured patch of grass, muttering under his breath, "All I know is that thing better not mess up my lawn."

Tate was quick to reassure him. "No worries, sir, I'll be sure to clean up after, if it does."

Just then the phone rang and Zoe's mother rushed to answer it, quickly explaining to the inquisitive caller, "Don't worry, Mrs. Cooper, it's just my daughter Zoe and her new fiancé, Tate. He decided to ride into town on a white horse to ask her to marry him. And isn't that the most romantic thing you've ever heard?"

Zoe looked up at Tate and grinned, since it surely was. And in short succession, the phone had rung three more times. News, it seemed, travelled lightning fast in a little town like Martindale. And now Tate fully understood why Zoe felt she couldn't be free to be herself here. Gazing into his fiancée pretty blue eyes, he smiled, glad to have had the good fortune to be in the right place at exactly the right time to help her let loose and discover herself -- with him, and only him.

Once the phone calls finally stopped, Zoe bit into her lip and looked up at Tate nervously. "Oh, and I should probably also tell you that Tate has just accepted a new position lecturing in Australia. And I'll be moving there with him."

"But not until you're married," her father told her, before her mother could even get a word out.

"Of course," Tate assured him, quick to put her parent's minds at ease.

Narrowing his gaze and studying Tate uncertainly, her father asked, "So, what exactly is it you teach, Tate?"

Deciding a little glossing over of the truth wouldn't hurt with an old-fashioned man like her father, he said, "I have master's degree in biology and doctorate in anthropology." Which was true, and though technically he didn't teacher either subject, he knew if he'd told him his area of expertise was human sexuality, it probably would have gone over like a lead balloon.

Still, her father just snorted. "So with all that education you couldn't get a job teaching in this country and you have to go overseas?"

Zoe quickly jumped in to defend him. "But this is an excellent opportunity for Tate, and I'm really looking forward to exploring the other side of the world with him, too." She smiled at Tate as she said it, with him smiling right back relieved to hear her say she was happy to be joining him.

Her father's expression was still cool. Obviously, from the way his gaze was narrowed on Tate, he must have decided they'd gotten pretty friendly in New York for him to be showing up here and asking for her hand.

Wrapping his arm around her and pulling Zoe protectively to his side, Tate told them, "Well, we should probably be going. I've still got to get the horse back tonight."

Zoe's mother kissed them both again, and after narrowing her eyes pointedly at her husband, her father reluctantly made his way over to the door to kiss his daughter and shake Tate's hand. But as he did, he leaned in and said to his future son-in-law in a voice shaking with emotion, "Wherever you're taking her, you just be damned sure to take care of my little girl, mister."

Giving her dad an affectionate pat on the back, Tate was beginning to understand where he was coming from. The man simply loved his family, and didn't want any harm to come to them, and he could hardly fault him for that. He might be gruff, but clearly he loved his daughters. Keeping a firm hold on his hand, he said unflinchingly, "I swear, you have my promise on that, sir. I plan to take very good care of her."

Just as Tate had promised, though time was tight before he had to leave for his new assignment, a simple, romantic candlelit wedding ceremony was arranged in the little white church on Main Street in Zoe's home town. And all the townsfolk assembled to see the pretty local school teacher marry the handsome professor who'd rode in on a white horse to ask for her hand. The entire town was still talking about what a romantic gesture it was, already very impressed with Zoe's beau.

Tate's first sight of his bride, in a perfect white knee length satin and lace dress, carrying a bouquet of pale pink roses, with her long, dark lustrous hair curled so beautifully around her face, literally took his breath away, and he couldn't take his eyes off her. And smiling into her eyes, he decided on the spot, she had to be the prettiest bride there ever was. As Tate stood at the altar in perfectly fitted charcoal grey tux, watching her walk down the aisle on her father's arm, he could feel a knot of emotion tightening his throat as he realized that the woman of his dreams was about to promise herself to him for the rest of her life.

Surprisingly, her father even managed to offer him a slight smile, after pressing a tender kiss to her forehead, before handing his precious daughter into his care.

The ceremony was short, but heartfelt, with Zoe's parents both tearing up as Zoe and Tate held each other's gaze and lovingly whispered their 'I do's'. And afterwards there were tears of joy and laughter when everyone saw that, keeping true to form, Tate had arranged a pair of white horses and a carriage to take his new bride to the reception at the town hall, that most everyone in town attended. Pulling her close to his side, he gave her a kiss and a wink before grabbing hold of the reins and driving the team himself, with both of them laughing, and him feeling relieved as hell that he'd managed pull it off and actually marry the woman he loved.

His brother Robert and her sister Becky stood outside the church, smiling from ear to ear looking overjoyed for them. And then they coyly grinned at each other, considering the way things had turned out. Then they happily waved them off, before getting into their car to follow them to the reception.

Of course their wedding day would have been even more perfect if they hadn't been so aware that after their single amazing honeymoon night, at the nicest inn in the area that Tate would have to leave to fly to Brisbane the next afternoon for his new posting. And since Zoe was waiting on her passport and visa, and a few other last minute details she had to attend to, like arranging to sublet her apartment, she had to wait to join her new husband later, which neither of them liked.

They made sure though that their wedding night would be something neither of them would ever forget. Once they got in the floral patterned white and pink room, kissing each other nearly senseless, they took their time savoring the sensation of stripping each other bare, Zoe delighting in unbuttoning her new husband's shirt and skimming her hands over his firm flesh.

As she playfully tugged at his bottom lip with her teeth, getting him hard as granite, Tate could hardly wait to consummate their marriage. Now that he'd got his bride, all he could think of was making love to her non-stop till the moment he had to leave. Even if they'd only have one night together, he was determined to make it good for her.

Holding her naked in his arms, he could feel her shivering. Confused, he tipped up her chin, and murmured, "Hey, why are you trembling?"

Feeling her cheeks hearting, Zoe lifted her gaze to meet his. "It's just that I can hardly believe we're married. And I can't even describe why, but feels different somehow knowing that this is for real."

Flashing a devilish grin, running his down over her back and squeezing her tight little butt, Tate murmured, "This is as real as it gets. And you're mine now and I'm yours, and we can finally have the life we've always wanted."

Happily smiling into his eyes, Zoe reached between them and stroked him in her hand. "Hmm, I do like the sounds of that."

Tate chuckled. "And I love the sounds you make when I get you off." And before she even knew what he was up to, he'd dropped to his knees, parted her with his thumbs and slid his tongue deep into her pussy, getting her shivering all over again as he made crazy hot love to her with his mouth, nearly eating her alive.

Running her hands through his hair, as he got every inch of her quivering, Zoe's eyes fell shut as he worked her into one hell of a mind-numbing climax with nothing but his amazing tongue, and curious hands. "Oh, god, Tate," she murmured, "I just love what you do to me." And truth was he loved everything about her.

Once he'd made sure she'd come good and hard, shivering right to her toes, hard enough he could feel it on his tongue, Tate picked her up and carried her to the big white linen-covered bed, kissing her the whole way. And looking down at the sight of her on her back waiting for him to join her, he shook his head. Dark curling hair spread around her, full breasts heaving and her pussy so wet he could see it glinting in the moonlight filtering into the room. Damn, what a lucky guy he turned out to be. And he was glad now that Robert and Becky's had asked them to take care of their cat, or he knew they wouldn't be here like this now.

Tate got onto his knees, straddling her hips and slid over his new bride, parting her thighs with his knee, preparing her for what was to come. With his cock rock hard and twitching like a bastard to get at her, though he wanted to go slow, he knew he wouldn't last long, not once he was buried in her deep, lost in the feel of her. And the moment he pushed inside her, both of them let out a moan, rolling their eyes at just how good it felt to be connected like this again, especially seeing as they hadn't been together since their time together in New York with Zoe living under the watchful eye of the whole busy-body town.

And as he leisurely slid in and out of his new bride, never more conscious of the slick, tight feel of their bodies coming together, smiling into her eyes and dusting her face with kisses, it occurred to Tate, the more he had her, the more he wanted her. But luckily for them, they'd have a lifetime together now to explore and enjoy every last inch of each other.

Now that they were together again, Zoe just couldn't get enough of him, digging her heels into his thighs she tugged down his head and slid her tongue into his mouth, losing herself in the incredible taste and feel of her man. She smiled against his lips, loving the idea that she really did have him all to herself now, and for just as long as they both shall live. Ooh, as pressed into her nice and deep, deliciously stretching her inside, she knew she was going to enjoy being married to a husband as hot as Tate.

And when Tate lifted her tight little butt into his hands and really began to give it to her, pounding into her deep and hard, the love he saw shining from her eyes, slayed him. Never in his wildest dreams did he ever imagine he'd find a woman as perfect for him as she was; so sexy and adventurous, and yet still so sweet, when he finally came he just hoped she could feel how deeply he loved her, since he'd never felt as overwhelmed.

Throwing back his head, he growled as felt the most incredible eruption he'd ever experienced overtaking him. Filling her till up with everything he had, still pulsing deep inside her, he hugged her to his chest, pressing kiss after grateful kiss over every inch of her face.

Finally, looking into her eyes, he murmured, "I just wish you could come with me. It's going to be a long lonely flight without you."

Her chest still heaving and her pussy tingling like crazy after experiencing something as wild as that, she grinned. "Yeah, no mile high club for us this time, I guess." Tate just laughed, rolled onto his back and took her with him, squeezing her tight in his arms, he let out a contented sigh.

Lucky for them, their room had an ensuite bath with a big old claw foot bathtub, roomier enough for two. And once Tate had the water just the way he wanted it, he got in and Zoe slid in on top of him, which had her delectable breasts in perfect kissing distance of his mouth. After suckling at each rosy peak, he got her to spread her legs and straddle his thighs. And watching the look of awe on her face as he slid up inside her, filling her right up, had him grinning right back, loving the warm, wet feel of her wrapped in his arms. Now, if only he didn't have to leave her behind and fly across the world, their wedding day would be perfect.

They slept together curled up tight. And surprisingly by morning Zoe was still cuddled in close with the warmth of her lips pressed to his neck, like she never wanted to let go.

So, the next day, after another difficult parting, they reluctantly kissed goodbye, eager to reunite as soon as her paperwork was in order. Tate gently brushed back her hair, kissed her one last time, and murmured, "Just remember I love you, Zoe, and can't wait for you to join me."

"And I'll be there just soon as I can," she promised. Standing on tiptoe, she pressed her lips to his and whispered, "And I love you, too, so much."

Zoe watched Tate drive away with her heart in her throat, praying they'd be back together soon.

As Tate strode into the lobby of the regal Brisbane Marriott, his mind was going in what felt like a million different directions. Of course foremost his thoughts were of his new bride and how soon she could join him, his longing for Zoe consuming his every waking hour. Then there was his new school, and the challenges of teaching in another country. And of course, the new faculty members, who thankfully he'd found, for the most part, to be friendly and welcoming.

The city itself, from what he'd seen, was great. But he could hardly wait to explore it all with Zoe. He was already planning trips for them to the Botanic Gardens, and the city's bustling Chinatown, along with all the other exciting sights there were to discover in such a fascinating country, like the Great Barrier Reef, the massive Outback and Ayers Rock.

And of course, he had to think of finding them someplace to live. That he knew he'd have to look into sooner than later. Hotels had their place -- no upkeep, a bed to drop into every night, meals readily available, but he knew he couldn't live here in limbo forever, especially once his new bride arrived. He shook his head smiling, still unable to believe that Zoe was actually his wife, lucky man that he was.

He'd been holding back looking at places, hoping that when she finally got here, they could take a little time to choose the perfect place to call home, especially knowing how good their time had been together even in the tiny apartment they'd shared in New York.

"Mr. Caldwell?" Deep in thought, Tate turned his head, as he was passing the reception desk, realizing his name had been called out.