Unleashed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped in mid-stride to face the her. "Yes?"

The pretty fair-haired woman at the concierge held up a small white envelope. "This is for you, sir."

Brow furrowed, he approached the desk, took the envelope and absently said, "Thank you," as he read his name, Tate, written in a bold feminine script across the front. No idea what it could be, he slipped his thumb under the flap and opened it, and looking inside he saw a key -- an oddly familiar tiny silver key winking back at him, with no note or explanation accompanying it.

Looking up at the clerk, he asked, "How did you get this?"

A smile tugging at her lips, she gestured with her head toward a grouping of high-backed chairs near the massive wall of windows fronting the elegant hotel. Tate turned his head, searching for some clue, until he spotted a familiar face peeking around a chair that nearly stopped his heart in his chest.

Laughing, he closed the distance between them in a few quick strides, the envelope clutched in his hand, he found himself blissfully face to face with the woman who'd been tormenting his thoughts for the last two weeks. As he reached for her, he told her, "God, Zoe, I can't believe it's you!"

Wrapping his arms around her, overjoyed at being reunited, he lifted her up and swung her in a wide circling around and around while claiming her mouth in a crushing kiss, not really giving a damn who saw them.

The front desk clerk wiped away a tear as she watched them reunite, motioning with her head to the young woman manning the desk beside her. "Now that's what I call love," she whispered.

Finally releasing her mouth, Tate pulled back, scanning her face, his voice husky with emotion. "I can't believe you're finally here." Damn, he'd missed her something awful.

Zoe's eyes bright with unshed tears, stroking his cheek, she told him, "Neither can I, but I'm just glad I am."

Finally Tate looked down at his hand and held up the envelope and asked, "But the key -- what's it for?"

Holding his gaze, she said with a little grin, "Whatever you want it to be -- new adventures, my heart, our future, or all three. The choice is yours."

He smiled at his sexy adventurous little bride and said, "Then I guess it's all three. And I can hardly wait to start my life with you, Zoe." Sighing, she slipped her arms around his waist, hugging him tight, unbelievably happy to finally be back together with her brand new husband.

Tate said over her head, "This is such a nice surprise, but I wish I knew you were coming then I could have planned something."

"It's okay, believe me, you're all I need," she told him, pulling back to gaze up into the joy clearly visible in his incredible blue-green eyes.

He cupped her face in his hands, and shook his head. "You have any idea how much I've missed you?"

She bit her lip, flashing a naughty grin. "Well, then maybe you should take me upstairs to your room and show me just how much."

Smiling right back, he thought that was an excellent idea.

Tate's pretty new bride didn't have to tell him twice. Wrapping his arm around her waist, he led her to the bank of elevators barely able to wait until one arrived so they could get inside and be alone together. The moment the doors closed behind them, Tate took her mouth in a desperately hungry kiss, lifting her right off her feet and into his arms, crushing her to his chest, he smiled as she eagerly kissed him back, wrapping her legs around him.

His chest heaving, finally lifting his head, searching her face, he said, "Have I told you how much I love you?"

"No, not lately," she said happily smiling into his eyes.

The door slid open on his floor just then and he set her on her feet. Pulling off his neck tie, playfully winking at her, he swung it in the air, and teasingly tugged it between his hands as though to test its strength as they made their way to his room. "Well, then I guess I'd better show you just how much..." Zoe giggled, her heart already beating hard with anticipation, wondering what he had in mind.

Once inside his room, Tate couldn't wait to be with her again. Tossing the tie aside, his hands surprisingly shaky, he reached for the buttons on her blouse and began to slip each one free, finally unclasping the front of her bra, pushing aside the silky fabric, he stood back in awe. Like the first night he'd laid eyes on her, her beautiful breasts bared, long dark hair framing those perfect pale orbs along with her gorgeous face, he could barely believe she was really his.

Her eyes dark with arousal, he pushed her blouse off her shoulders, and began to unfasten her short little skirt, letting it drop to the floor. "Wow," he murmured, blown away by the sight of her in just those pink strappy panties he loved so much, along with her incredibly sexy heels, that made her legs look like they went on for miles. And he knew he was one lucky bastard to have married such a gorgeous woman.

As he carried her to the king size bed, her eager fingers made quick work of his shirt, pushing it off his shoulders, she licked a path along his neck to his ear. And within seconds, Tate was crawling over her naked, achingly hard unable to wait another second to get inside her. Tugging at her sexy panties with his teeth, he smiled up at his gorgeous wife. "Thought tonight we'd try experimenting with tantric sex, guaranteed to give us even longer orgasms."

Zoe's eyes rolled back in her head. Her heart already pounding out of control, breasts heaving, blood racing wildly through her veins like liquid fire as her husband licked and savored her lips, her tingling breasts, and then slowly traced his tongue down over her tummy. As he moved lower, her hands twisted frantically in his hair, knowing where he was headed.

Closing her eyes and beginning to quiver, it seemed her sensual education was going to continue with her incredibly sexy husband, slowly making his way to her very own land down under.

"Oh, Tate..." she murmured breathlessly as a shockingly powerful orgasm began to race through her, sending her into a full body shudder. Overcome, she gasped. "I have a feeling I'm going to love it here."

Later hugging him close, she happily sighed as he held her gaze, sure that he was going to love it, too, especially now that he finally had the woman of his dreams to share it with.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In New York, tidying up the bedroom in their little apartment, Becky noticed some spare change on her husband's nightstand and absently pulled open the drawer to drop it inside. But when her gaze landed on something shiny and round she let out a gasp. Turning her head, she called out so he could hear her from the kitchen. "Robert, you want to come in here for a minute?"

A moment later her handsome husband popped his dark head into the bedroom. "I was just making us some coffee, what's up?"

Dangling the handcuffs from one finger and the black velvet blindfold from another she looked up at him standing in the doorway and asked, "You know anything about these?"

His eyes popping, he muttered under his breath, "Holy shit, Tate."

Blinking, she said, "What did you say?"

Winging it, Robert lied smoothly, "I uh, picked those up the other day, 'cause I thought we might have some fun with them."

Becky sank her teeth into her bottom lip, and said with a sultry grin, "Really?"

He nodded, his steely erection already pressing hard against the fly of his jeans, as he eyed his lovely bride in her sexy little denim shorts and crop top. "Yeah, so you think you'd be up for it?"

Grinning at him, playfully waggling her eye brows, she said teasingly, "You know I think I just might be." And Robert visibly swallowed at the thought of his wife naked and bound to the headboard.

Glancing back into the drawer, Becky said, "But where's the key?"

Crossing the room in a few quick strides, he took a look inside. "It's got to be in there, let me take a look."

Becky got up off the bed and out of his way, allowing him to get a better look. "You go ahead and look then, while I finish the coffee."

Rifling through the stuff in his drawer, Robert muttered under his breath, "Gee, Tate, I never knew you were such a naughty boy."

Poking her head back around the corner, Becky said, "You keep mumbling, but I can't make out what you're saying."

With a devilish grin, Robert said, "Yeah, I said, feel free to strip out of your clothes before you come back in here, while I look for the key."

Smiling as his pretty wife disappeared around the corner again, Robert muttered under his breath, "And thanks to you, my naughty little brother, I think we're going to have one hell of a night to remember. And who knows, maybe even a whole new crazy love life." He chuckled, shaking his head. "It's got to be something in the Caldwell genes." Pausing, he frowned, glancing back toward the kitchen, looking puzzled. "Or maybe it's these sexy McKay women we've married who've done this to us, making us crazy."

Tugging his shirt over his head, and unzipping his straining fly, Robert didn't seem to care what caused the insane sexual attraction between the pair of siblings, especially when his wife slid her bare leg enticingly around the doorway, instantly capturing his attention. Getting up and reaching for her, he pulled his naked bride into a lingering kiss, murmuring over her lips, "You sure you want to be cuffed?"

Laughing, Becky pushed playfully on his chest. "Funny, I was just going to ask you that."

Shaking his head, Robert groaned, picked her up and carried her to the bed, muttering, "Just promise to be gentle with me, okay?"

Eagerly licking her lips, Becky nodded. "You know I've always fantasized about trying something this kinky, and now maybe you could teach me a thing or two about bondage."

Eyes rolling back in his head, Robert tugged his gorgeous wife down on the bed, and said to himself, "Tate, I just hope you realize what you've started here..."

---------------------------

Holding his new bride Zoe close to his chest, running a finger over every delicate line of her perfect features, their breathing slowly settling after hours of mind-blowing tantric sex, Tate heard his phone ping on the night stand. Picking up his cell, he read the text from his brother and started to chuckle.

Curling close to his side trying to get a peek at his phone, Zoe asked, "What's so funny?" Tate turned it to show her the text, and she laughed, too, once she'd read it:

Hey Zoe and Tate

Hope all is well with you two, and you're finally together over there enjoying married life.

Just so you know you're not getting the handcuffs back. But we just wondered where the hell you put the key?

Oh, and now that you two really are together, it's probably as a good time as any to let you know that that little couch in our living room actually does fold out to a bed for one. Now aren't you glad you never knew that?

Our Love and best wishes to you both,

XOX

Robert and Becky