Unleashing Jane's Sexuality Ch. 01

Story Info
Recently married, their sex life is boring, until...
4.2k words
4.16
9.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, this is the first in a number of chapters I've written, predominantly for use in my own relationship. Just testing the waters to see if anyone else is interested in reading it; each chapter builds on the previous and over time will deal with lots of different things - hardcore fucking, public play, toys, first time anal, restraints, etc...

*****

It was almost 4 o'clock and he would be home soon; she felt a little thrill run through her as she wondered what he had planned. It had been a little over a week since the anniversary dinner when she had told that him she wanted to spice up their sex life. He had looked pretty shocked at the time, but all in all, she was pretty happy with the way things had turned out since; there was a distinct sense of sexual tension in the air that hadn't been there since they had started dating. They had been married for two years, and while she had always enjoyed their intimate moments, it was always fairly predictable, and she was desperate to liven things up.

She had been very careful not to hurt his feelings; she had heard just how sensitive men could be about their sexual prowess, and so had thought a lot about how to broach the subject. She had decided on their two year anniversary dinner, and had planned it meticulously, ensuring they were seated in a quiet corner of the restaurant so she could sureptitiously slide her foot up and rub it against his crotch. Smiling at his look of surprise, she had barrelled on and told him, then followed up by adding that he might be interested to know that she wasn't wearing any panties. His eyes had widened even more as he looked at her in amazement, studying her for a full minute as she had continued massaging his increasing bulge with her foot. Eventually he broke the silence by asking what had brought this on, and she had explained that she had been curious about the Fifty Shades of Grey books after her friend Tina had talked about them at a girls dinner a couple of months back. She had downloaded and read them, then liking what she had read, ventured onto the internet to explore further. 'What do you want me to do?' was his next question, and he had shaken his head when she had met his eyes and told him, as if he didn't completely believe what he was hearing. There was a pause as the waiter had come to top up their glasses, and he had a moment to gather his thoughts. His cock was straining to get out of his pants, and he couldn't remember ever being so aroused. Here was his beautiful 27 year old wife sitting across the table from him, not wearing any underwear, telling him she wanted him to do whatever he wanted with her; the only stipulation being that she didn't want it to hurt.

They had finished their meal and once in the car, he had reached under her dress to feel if indeed, she wasn't wearing anything underneath. His fingers had quickly found her exceedingly damp pussy, and she had thrust her head back into the seat when he stroked his fingers along it. They had driven home and made love more passionately than usual, and he didn't think he would ever forget what she had told him as they were lying there next to each other afterwards. 'I want to be fucked hard' she had said. 'I want you to blindfold me and take charge. I want you to use your fingers, your mouth, your cock, toys, whatever you have locked away in the deepest reaches of your mind that turns you on'. With him working days and her evenings, they'd agreed that the following Friday night was their next opportunity, so he would spend the next week planning and preparing. She'd cupped his penis and winked at this point, saying that no doubt he'd have some shopping to do, and his mind raced as he thought through the possibilities, a wide smile spreading across his face.

If nothing else, it had certainly kick-started their sex life, with him reaching over and fondling her pussy, and then sliding inside her for a short but pleasant experience every morning since their anniversary. And that had brought them to the present, her standing at the entrance to their bedroom in the same dress she'd been wearing last Friday. She had seen some charges for a couple of hundred dollars appear on their credit card statement that she didn't recognise, and guessed he'd taken her comment on board and been shopping. She heard the garage door, followed by the sound of a car coming into the garage. She took one last look around the room, then sat on the side of the bed and pulled the silky pink blindfold he had left out for her this morning over her eyes. She could see tiny cracks of light coming in from the bottom of the blindfold, so adjusted it slightly until it was pitch black, then lay down on the bed as he had instructed in the note he'd left with the blindfold. She'd read it so many times today that it was emblazoned on her memory:

Everything is prepared, and I hope you're as excited about tonight as I am.

I will be home at 4pm, please be lying on the bed wearing this when I come in.

Love,

S

PS: I will remove your clothes...

Another thrill ran through her as she heard the car door slam and the door from the garage open. As she heard footsteps coming up the hallway, she realised that she hadn't taken her panties off! She started to sit up, but thought better of it; he was seconds away from the bedroom now. Besides, she thought, he'd said in the note he wanted to undress her! She heard him enter the room and called out hello, and he replied saying to relax and he'd just be a minute. Rolling in the Deep by Adele started playing quietly, and she could hear him placing things on the bedside tables. She wondered again what she has in store for her, as she heard him leave the room again, and lay there listening until he reappeared.

She felt the bed move as he climbed onto it, and was snapped out of her dreamy state as he said 'hello' in a low voice, and gave her a brief peck on the cheek. 'I hope you enjoy this', he said in the same low voice, and she was filled with anticipation again. He traced his fingers up her calf, over the back of her knee, and moved slowly upward along her thigh until reached the bottom of her dress, pausing momentarily before crossing over to the other leg and heading downward. Once at the bottom of her calf, he moved back to the other leg and repeated the slow journey upward, this time sliding his fingers ever so slightly under her dress. Her muscles tensed almost imperceptibly as his hand moved to the other thigh and started back towards her feet, and she was amazed by how erotic a simple hand moving up and down her leg felt.

He repeated the cycle a dozen or more times, slowly, each time moving slightly further underneath her dress, until he was less than an inch away from where her legs met. On the next pass, his knuckles grazed across her panties and she inhaled sharply. He traced a single finger across her panty covered mound, so gently that she wondered if he had touched her at all, and she moved her legs slightly further apart, willing him to do it again. She realised she was holding her breath, and exhaled as his hand moved down the other leg again. His finger had only touched her for the briefest of seconds, but the whole area was tingling and she realised how much she wanted him to touch her. The antcipation as he started the next upward journey was almost unbearable, and she moaned quietly into the pillow. She heard him chuckle as his fingers lightly traced over her panties again, clearly realising the effect he was having on her. He lingered slightly longer this time, his fingers running along the seam where the panties met her thigh, and she groaned when he moved off and stroked along the inside of her thigh. He placed his other hand on her calf and moved it upwards until she felt them meet near the top of her legs. He began lightly tracing circles around the tops of her thighs, occasionally letting a stray hand brush over her mound, and she tilted her hips in an effort to get him to press harder.

To her immense frustration his hands moved further upwards, running over her ass, pausing briefly to lift her dress, giving him an uninterrupted view of her blue panties. She chastised herself again for forgetting to remove them, but her thoughts quickly disappeared as his hands gently slapped her buttocks as they resumed their massage of her soft, fleshy cheeks. She felt his weight shift on the bed, and his fingertips moved outwards and began tracing along the line of her panties where her buttocks met the tops of her legs. It felt unbelievably erotic and she felt her pulse quicken as the fingers moved towards her mound once more. She spread her legs more widely, silently begging him to run his hands over her pussy again, if only he knew how much she wanted his touch. Moisture was beginning to seep through her panties now, and he could feel his cock starting to harden as he surveyed the beautiful woman lying in front of him.

She felt a finger touch her clitoris, barely noticable, but the effect was like a bolt of electricity between her legs. The finger ran along the outside of her lips, tracing all the way up to the top of her increasingly moist slit. When it reached the middle of her buttocks, it moved across to the outside of her leg, then completed the circle around the seam of her panties running over her increasingly sensitive inner thigh. The other hand followed the same track, starting at her clitoris, and up over her slit, but travelled across to the outside of her other leg and making its way back around her thigh to her clitoris. The touch was so light, yet the feeling was exquisite, and she lay perfectly still, barely daring to breathe in case he should stop. After a minute or so he abandoned the longer journey around her ass and thighs, and began focussing on her pussy, running a finger along her lips from bottom to top, one hand followed by the other.

After a moment he reversed direction, his fingers now starting their downward journey at her panty covered entrance, and she wordlessly pushed her hips upwards again in an attempt to pull him inside. As if responding to her body's request, he applied a little pressure, and she could feel the panties against her opening, with his fingers starting to separate her lips. He placed his thumb on the damp spot that pinpointed her entrance, and his second and third fingers on her clitoris, then slowly brought them together, all the while pressing gently. Each time he his fingers and thumb met at her clitoris, she pushed back onto his hand, and he continued to massage her pussy for long minutes. She had begun groaning now, a low, primal sound coming from deep within her, and when she felt his hand leave her pussy, she slumped on to the bed, frustrated.

His hands pressed on the outside of her calves and she closed her legs, feeling confused. His weight shifted on the bed again and his fingers slid under the waistband of her panties, starting to pull them over her hips and down her legs. As they came off she tried to spread her legs again, but he was sitting astide her. She heard him inhaling deeply and pictured him with her soaking underwear pressed over his nose, inhaling the scent from her sex. She'd never understood how anyone could find the smell from down there attractive; she thought it was disgusting and something to try and hide, but here he was breathing it in and sighing contentedly. She heard them fall on the ground beside the bed, then he was kneeling next to her hips and she felt a hand return between her thighs. As it moved upwards, she spread her legs automatically, feeling the cool air on her now unprotected pussy, desperately wanting him to touch it.

He leant forward and kissed her neck, sending another shiver up her spine as his hand reached the top of her legs. The first touch on her bare pussy sent another jolt of excitement through her clit and she felt her pelvic muscles twitch. His index finger effortlessly slid inside her outer lips and began sliding up and down the smooth skin between her clit and her entrance. 'Why the fuck hasn't he been doing this to me all along' she thought to herself, as he continued to move his fingers up and down the inside of her soaking lips with his left hand while he kissed along her neck. She reached back and pulled her hair to one side, exposing more of her skin to his lips, turning her head to face him. He brought his lips down to hers for the first time, kissing her deeply, all the while continuing to trace his finger up and down her slit, occasionally letting it linger and circle the outside of her increasingly wet entrance. She kissed him back, bringing her hand up to touch the outline of his face, her other senses heightened due to the blindfold.

He broke away and said quietly, 'time to get you out of that dress'. The next thing she knew, she was rolling over on to her back, and he was pulling her into a sitting position. He worked the dress out from under her and lifted it over her head; she heard it land on the floor alongside the discarded panties. She felt his breath on her cheek and he kissed her again, more firmly this time, as one hand supported her back and the other wandered across her breasts. His tongue danced against hers as he gently squeezed her breasts, and she could feel her nipples hardening underneath the fabric constraining them. The hand behind her deftly undid the clasps, and she slid her arms out of the straps as it fell to her lap. He broke the kiss and guided her back down onto the bed, breathing heavily as he took in her now completely naked body.

She began opening her legs to allow him access, her pussy desperate for more attention, but he pushed them back together. He sat astride her once more, and she lifted her hands to touch his chest, running her them slowly down his sides. He learnt forward and she could feel his hardness pressing against her legs. She tried to lift her foot to rub against it, but he was heavy and she let it drop back to the bed. She felt impatient, wanting him inside her, but he seemed to have a plan and was taking his time, and she had no option but to wait and see what he did next.

She didn't have to wait long, as he began to plant tiny kisses on her stomach, starting at her belly button and working his way up to between her breasts. She could feel his breath on her skin, and it tingled as he worked his way back down to just above her thin patch of hair. She had trimmed it easlier this afternoon, knowing that he preferred it when it was shorter. A memory of him between her legs long ago flashed into her mind, and she clenched her legs together tightly. He had returned to her chest again now, convering her belly with kisses on the way, and was gently kissing the skin around the outside of each breast. He circled each breast several times, and her nipples tingled in anticipation, until a moment later she felt the rasp of his tongue on them, first the right, then the left. He twirled the tip of his tongue around the left nipple, and twisted the right with his fingers - gently at first, then more aggressively as she responded by arching her back up towards him. She moaned at the waves of pleasure flowing down to her clit; it was as if there was a direct line conducting electric current from her nipples down to between her legs.

He slid his body up hers, and she could feel his cock pressing against the top of her thighs. She pushed up with her hips to rub against it, desperately wanting to feel it against her vagina. He pushed his body downward in response, and simultaneously bit and squeezed her nipples; the effect was immediate - she rolled her head back into the pillow, and stretched her body up against him. She marvelled at the sensitivity of her breasts; she didn't remember ever experiencing anything like the sensations they were producing right now, it was like magic. She felt pressure on the top of her thighs, and realised his leg was there, trying to separate them once more. She parted them, and his leg slipped between them, so their legs were alternating, hers, his, hers, his. He continued sucking and squeezing her nipples, which by now were standing proud of the areolas by at least a centimetre, and moved his knee up between her legs so it pressed firmly against her mound. She humped gently against it, making contented noises as it rubbed over the ridge of her clitoris, and again his mouth was pressed against hers, their tongues intertwining as his knee mashed against her puffy lips.

He pulled his leg away, now moist with her juices, and tugged at her ankle, spreading her legs widely. Her labia opened as her legs parted, exposing the glistening and soft skin inside, her clit clearly visible after the attention it had received. He knelt between her legs and peeled her outer lips apart until her entire slit was stretched into a diamond, and leant close to inhale her scent. His legs were straddling one of hers, and she could feel his cock pressing against her again. She felt his warm breath on her swollen lips, and waited impatiently for the first touch of his tongue; then it was there, brushing lightly over her exposed clit. She realised had been holding her breath once again, and she exhaled loudly as his tongue caressed her nub, circling it gently, making her pelvic muscles feel as if they were spasming.

His tongue ventured lower, sliding across her, smooth inner lips, down to the source of the copious nectar flowing from her entrance. He gently poked the tip inside, eliciting a moan, then moved lower still, running it across the taut skin separating her vagina from the tiny rosebud of her anus hiding beneath. She had never had anyone lick her there before; on the relatively few occasions he had gone down on her, he had studiosly concentrated on her clitoris, and she tried to process the new sensation as he continued to run his tongue across it. Then it slid slowly up again, back over the entrance and all the way along the inside of her slit to the clitoris peeking out from under it's protective hood. She shuddered, and once again tilted her hips upward in an effort to get his tongue to press harder.

He rearranged his fingers to try and keep her labia spread with one hand, but her slippery lips kept escaping his grip. Reaching over to the bedside table, he grabbed the first of the toys he had lined up. It was a strange looking device, and looked more like an object of torture rather than pleasure - it was lucky she couldn't see it, he thought to himself. It looked like a thick, oversized paperclip that had been straightened, then bent into a U shape, and the two ends turned back on themselves. He squeezed some lube onto his fingers, smothered it all over the toy, and began rubbing the U shaped part between her puffy lips. He squeezed the sides to make it narrower, then, spreading her labia with one hand, gently pressed it against her opening. She stiffened as she felt the intrusion, and he gently rubbed her clitoris to help her to relax.

The toy went in easily, and she felt her entrance stretch as he widened the two ends that were now poking out of her pussy. The toy was coated in soft silicone, and he pressed the arms gently inside her puffy lips and moved them outwards, parting her luscious opening to his gaze. He sat back and admired his efforts; her labia were now held back towards her thighs, and the view of her inner lips spread so widely was the most magnificent he had ever seen. He asked if she were comfortable, and despite wondering what the fuck he had put inside her that was causing the weird feeling that her vagina was gaping, she said 'yes', and he explained what the toy was doing. She had never felt so vulnerable and exposed, and she felt anxiety start to flicker in her chest.

With his hands free, he put one on each thigh and dived into her pussy in earnest, making his tongue as flat as he could, running up the entire length of her slit, finishing on her clitoris. She gasped at the feeling, and he repeated it again and again, by which time she was moaning loudly, and the anxiety of a minute ago had disappeared. He pushed his face harder against her pussy, twirling his tongue inside her entrance, poking it in a little further each time. She responded by pushing back against him hard, forcing his tongue more deeply inside her. Her juices were flowing freely, and he luxuriated in her taste and scent, wondering in amazement why he hadn't done this more often over the last two years. She was bucking against him now, and he pushed harder on her thighs, pinning them against the bed, and spreading her even more widely as his tongue darted in and out of her dripping cunt. The spreader gave unprecedented access to her silky insides, and he moved his thumbs down to her buttocks, pulling them apart until she felt as if she was going to split up the middle.

12