Unleashing Jane's Sexuality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving to rest his hand in the crook where her mound met her thigh, he began teasing her entrance with his index finger, and shifted the attention of his tongue back to her clitoris. She groaned again as his finger entered her ever so slightly, and he continued lashing her clit with the rough surface of his tongue. His finger pushed slightly deeper, and he probed gently in all directions about an inch inside, putting gentle pressure on her interior walls, eliciting another moan. He began a rhythmic in and out motion, all the while continuing his tongue work. Her breathing quickened, and she started pushing down with her hips, forcing more of his finger inside her with each stroke. By now his finger had located her G-spot, and the relentless stroking was nearly driving her out of her mind; she was bucking on his hand again and it was all he could do to keep his tongue pressed against her clitoris.

He deftly slid a second finger in beside the first, and began flexing them, stretching her entrance, eliciting a guttural noise he hadn't heard before. Worried that he had hurt her, he asked if she was OK, and she said breathlessly, 'for fuck's sake, don't stop' as she continued to rock on the two fingers now buried in her vagina, all the while wondering what the fuck he was doing down there to cause such pleasure. He took this as encouragement and resumed flexing his fingers, alternating with a come hither motion on her G-spot. Her movements were becoming more and more pronounced, and he figured she was close to cumming. All of a sudden he sucked her entire clitoris into his mouth and pressed it gently between his teeth. Her body went rigid and started to shake, and her pussy clenched his fingers tightly as an orgasm rolled over her. The shaking subsided after a minute, and he could feel her muscles relax around his finger. He released her clitoris, and resumed circling it gently with his tongue, but she pushed his head away. Lifting his head up, he pushed the arms of the labia spreader together and gently removed it, then rested his head on her puffy mons, breathing in her scent as her breathing gradually returned to normal.

12