Unleashing Mary's Inner Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
John discovers he wants to share his wife.
2.4k words
3.87
46.1k
48

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
404 Followers

It was a new feeling John experienced, sitting there in the exam room with his wife Mary. The plastic surgeon was drawing with what looked like a sharpie pen the lines along which he would be cutting Mary's breasts to reduce them from their current, somewhat droopy 34D breast size to what would become perky, firm C cups.

The feel John was experiencing could best be likened to that of arousal. Mary was a good girl. This was her second marriage, as was John's. They'd been married three years. Their love life had been fairly consistent...sex roughly 3 or 4 times between periods, usually began on Mary's terms starting with missionary and concluding in doggy-style.

This was how Mary climaxed best. John never complained...doggy-style was his favorite too, especially as she would tighten her pussy more easily that way making the friction more palpable than most other positions. Her former marriage was to a well-hung man, her first, who stretched her pussy to the point of no longer suiting that of an average penis. Or in this case, John's average 6" penis.

John had often masturbated to imagining his 40-year-old wife being taken by other men in search of that large penis like that of her ex. Living in apartments over the last three years, periodically something would always break, or the pest control guys would need to come spray...John imagined while he was at work and Mary was off that one of the workers would press his luck and try to get into her pants. That Mary would invite this activity by wearing something skimpy or be "caught" coming out of the shower naked. One thing would lead to another and she'd have her big dick back.

John would check her phone for any apps, chats, browser history for websites visited for any sign of infidelity, but there was never a sign of any. And if there had been, there was no telling how John would have taken it. He recognized that while he fantasized about being cuckolded, he was also pretty confident it was not how he envisioned his life becoming. And how would that even work given they had a six-year-old child at home?

Nevertheless, given that John had never seen Mary show her breasts to any other man before, and believing that she was very conservative when it came to showing her body, being raised Muslim, it was quite a surprise to see himself in this situation-three mature adults, sitting in a room observing and discussing her breasts amongst one another as casually as if they were talking about the weather. And one of them (the one not married to her) was examining her breasts with his hands, and drawing on them.

John realized he was getting turned on by another man looking at her breasts, judging her breasts, touching her breasts, with her consent in front of her husband. His penis, while not erect, was already getting moist with pre-cum, much like the first day her met Mary. He was instantly attracted to her then, and he was just as attracted to her now, if not more so.

What really made his imagination go into over time was having to leave. Mary was led to the operating room where she would be anesthetized unconscious by yet another man while lying on a table with her breasts out and wearing nothing but this skimpy black nothing of a piece of underwear designed to be loosed fitting to just cover her vagina. She ended up being in the room with them for a good 2.5 hours while they "only" reduced her breasts. John's head was swimming with the possibilities of what might be happening.

Sure enough when John was finally permitted to see Mary, she looked drugged up crazy, in an out of consciousness while the effects of the drugs ran out. To be sure her breasts were in a state of having been butchered. But is it possible they do more to the patient while she is out? Do they peak behind the flimsy useless undies? Do they sniff the pussy? Do they insert a finger, or even penetrate or fuck her? Do they put their cocks in her mouth? Do they take pictures while they are possibly defiling her?

Or what if they played before she went unconscious? What if she was just as turned on as John was while wearing practically nothing in front of these two professionals? What if they make advances and being pushed to the bring of needing instant gratification she accepted and took two cocks either separately or simultaneously?

...

Two days later, John and Mary returned to Dr. Johnson's office to take a look at her breasts once more and make sure they were recovering properly. Dr. Johnson helped her out of the restrictive corset-like bra he had supplied her with two days prior. Once again, there she was, naked from the waist up among two fully clothed men, one being her husband, the other being a virtual stranger.

The doctor once again had his hands on her breasts in what appeared a professional manner. He removed some of the surgical tape he had applied to her breasts earlier to ensure that there was no excessive bleeding and to keep the wounds sterile. Nevertheless, aside from significant swelling, her tits looked vastly improved. Perky, firm, and what were large nipples had been replaced by cute button-shaped nipples, staring back at the two men.

There John was, sharing the view of his topless wife with the doctor. His mind started racing, what was Mary thinking? Was she getting aroused? Did she like parading her breasts in front of other men? Would she experience a paradigm from just sharing her nudity and sex with just John, or would she discover alone a new interest or desire to seek opportunities to captivate other men? Would she seek to do so with her husband's consent, or would she do it regardless, or yet do it behind his back?

John's penis was leaking again. His mind raced over the possibilities. He instantly began envisioning a new life with his bride of three years. And how would it evolved? And if it didn't evolve naturally, how could he nudge it in that direction?

Without any nudging, Mary remarked to John about a week later how she had shown her new breasts to her cousin...the one who referred her to Dr. Johnson in the first place. No telling what happened. Did her cousin touch them? Did she do more? Kiss them? Suck them? Fondle and caress?

She showed her coworker Fiona. Same questions arose in his mind. Did Fiona take it a step farther than merely looking? Did she suggest something fun like showing them to her husband? What would have been his reaction?

John began to wonder if they had company over, if she would ever show her breasts to them. Would they ask to see them? Would she ask John first or would she just show them? Or would she wait for John to leave the room for the toilet and show them off then?

...

John certainly became more frisky in the bedroom. In the twenty days between her surgery and an additional six days to recover, the two had sex about six times...double their recent average. On top of that, there were days he wouldn't leave her alone. If she got up to go to the bathroom for anything, he'd be there with a hard on, hopeful puppy dog eyes, and a roving hands.

Mary liked this. Is this why she got the breast reduction? Did she want more attention from John? Or did she want more attention from men? What would be in store for this couple with these new, $15,000 breasts?

Given that the couple lived two hours away from New Orleans, and it was January, John would have his first best chance to press the test on getting Mary's feet wet in the world of exhibitionism. If you've ever been to New Orleans during Mardi Gras, you're aware of the wild side of Mardi Gras... Bourbon Street at night with countless bars for bar hopping, and lots of women of all shapes and sizes flashing their breasts to receive beads from strange men walking by or from the verandas above that overlook the street.

John felt for sure based on something Mary had said that there was a good chance she would be into it. A co-worker had mentioned bar hopping to Mary, and the different mixed drinks that people would get. The same co-worker had mentioned that ladies show off their breasts for beads. Mary had joked offhandedly to John that her breast reduction had happened just in time for Mardi Gras. Had she been half-joking, half-serious? Would she actually do it?

John wanted desperately to take things to the next level. He remembered being in the doctor's office with his wife her former Ds and present Cs on full display for the two of them, and what may or may not have transpired when she was in the operating room. He remembered the excitement he felt, the wetness of his cock, and the fantasy of other men enjoying his wife. If he could get Mary to Bourbon Street for a night, get her a little inebriated, and then show off her breasts to a bunch of strangers, strange men, who know where it could lead?

Might she decide she enjoys the attention of her hot breasts? Would she get a taste for exhibitionism? Would she be more receptive to doing boudoir photos? Maybe more for the photographer that knew how to push the right buttons and limits to insert himself at the right moment. What if being on Bourbon Street with her breasts out with the right group of friends could lead to more of the same after a return to the hotel that same night?

With all this in mind, John began to do a little research. First and foremost, he started on Craigslist, posting about an interest in advice on what he should do about giving his wife more pleasure. Again, he had an average penis, smaller than Mary's previous husband who was reportedly quite hung. He asked the community what he should do, if they had any ideas, etc.?

Approximately ten different men responded with various slants. At least three right away offered their own services, usually showing a cock pic, usually on the larger side. Others would ask if John had performed oral sex, if Mary sucked cock, if they'd ever tried a threesome, etc.

As it turned out Mary was not in favor of any oral sex. She felt that mouth germs belonged in the mouth, genital germs belong at the genitals, and the two weren't meant to be mixed. She was a registered nurse, and it is possible there was some logic to her argument. Nevertheless, given how common oral sex, it was not a redline that John wanted to completely accept, at least not for himself.

The different respondents would be surprised by this fact. They would suggest John wasn't doing it right, despite John's illustrious past in giving great cunnilingus to his former college sweetheart.

Conversations would go down rabbit holes on whether they did anal, did John ever try suck cock, did he want to try, etc. Ultimately, a steady conversation emerged among five of the men, where John would send naked photos of Mary mostly taken in secret, some taken with her consent. They would be of her breasts, her figure, her rear, sometimes bent over, and another type where her dress had ridden up above her undies while at the dinner table.

In the meantime, he also took steps to gauge Mary's interest in going to Mardi Gras. He suggested they get at least another couple to go with them. That way they'd be safer, and if fun was going to happen, it would be made all the more fun by another fun, like-minded couple. Who knew where it might lead?

John kicked around a couple of names, settling on Natalie, Mary's fellow nurse. She and her husband were about five years younger, and they had a child roughly the same age as Daniel. With the two couples interested, childcare might be a lighter lift as well.

Mary liked cute girls. She never indicated any direct sexual interest, but every so often she'd indicate how cute some actress, flight attendant, or friend was. How could sex even play out between Mary and another female given her aversion to oral sex? Perhaps that would change if John could find a way to make Mary's sexual flame burn hotter.

Of course, it would start with at least looking. Being on Bourbon Street, both women flashing their tits either together or at different points separate, that connection could be built. She would get to see Natalie half-naked, and she'd allow Natalie to see her, appreciate the results of what she went through to have beautiful young breasts again.

Getting a little drunk from Bourbon Street's famous mixed drinks with such names as hurricane, hand grenade, and zombie, showing off tits with a friend, maybe more than just tits if the vibe and inebriation is right, and going back to a hotel together could be the start of something incredible.

John's head these days began to fill with all kind of old fantasies...Mary consensually being taken by a stranger, and better endowed stranger, pair of strangers, her gorgeous new breasts getting covered in semen...swinger parties at their apartment with husbands and wives fucking each other with John getting the chance to fuck himself silly, and when he needed a break, to watch his new whore wife fucking any swinging dick around.

He researched on Craigslist for guys looking for interested women. Some posts were about finding some young thing. Some were very flexible on age and size. Others were more about making it a threesome or cucking the husband. It didn't matter the theme...John wanted something to happen. He needed something to happen.

He booked a hotel about 300 feet from Bourbon Street for a weekend in mid-February. He asked Mary to invite Natalie and her beau along. He'd have to figure out childcare, but wasn't impossible. Besides that, all he had to do was wait for what would feel like an eternity.

ifry
ifry
404 Followers