Unleashing Mary's Inner Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
John goes on a trip, Mary stays home and is entertained.
3.9k words
4.44
16.3k
13

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
404 Followers

Wednesday the following week, John got called up by corporate to fly up to Vancouver for four weeks. They had a major convention that they were setting up, and they needed as many able-bodied personnel to fly up and help out. So, he dusted off his bags and passport, got packed, and flew out the next morning. Mary would be able to cover down with their child, so they basically had all the bases covered.

When he arrived Thursday evening, he went straight to the hotel and freshened up before heading down to the lobby to have dinner before heading back up to the room and going to bed. Before he headed down, he called up Mary to let her know that he'd arrived and that there were no issues, and that he loved her.

Down in the restaurant that doubled as a bar, he ordered a light supper, featuring a soup and sandwich, and a pale ale. Sitting across from him was his old co-worker from back home, Dave. Dave and he had joined the company roughly the same time, had worked in separate offices, but in the same building. They often saw each other in the company gym before work.

Smiling, John motioned if he should join Dave, Dave gave him an eager nod, and John grabbed his beer, motioned to the waitress he'd be moving, and went to join Dave.

"Dave, what's going on? I guess you got the order to come out, too. I was hoping they'd leave me be this year," joked John.

"What, and miss out on a little travel? Still, I know what you mean. It sucks leaving the wife and kid behind," agreed Dave.

"So how's Rachel, how's the kids?" asked John.

"Oh, they're fine. Rachel's pregnant again, she's on the backend, so you know, it's fine. They're fine."

John replied knowingly, "I feel you. I've been there. Up until recently, I was in the same boat. Things weren't exactly clicking. Things are a little better now since she went through her breast reduction."

Dave cut in. "Oh that's right. Rached mentioned she was going to go under the knife. How'd that go? How's she doing?"

"Man, it's great. Her tits went from droopy Ds to perky Cs. And, I'm so turned on all the time, I basically harass her every day, and she actually likes the attention. She's been putting out way more than the last few months. Of course, it could also be because she finished her graduate program and she's less stressed. Whatever the cause, I'm not complaining," replied John.

"That's excellent, John. I don't suppose you have any before and after pics? You know, I may suggest the same to Rachel," winked Dave.

John said, "As a matter of fact, I do. Because it's you... But don't mention anything to Rachel... or Mary for that matter."

Dave replied, "Oh, I'm just kidding. You don't have to... only if you want to."

John had his phone out and open the photo application. He casually flipped through some of the recent pics he'd snapped. First was the before photos, then the after photos. Dave gave an approving grunt. "Very nice, you must be stoked. That's a stark difference."

"Thanks, Dave," replied John.

He kept flipping without thinking and suddenly got to Mardi Gras photos.

"Whoah, what's that?" asked Dave.

"Oh, these, yeah, we went to Bourbon Street a couple of weekends ago, had some fun," mused John.

Suddenly he fanned a photo too many and there was a top view of John with Roger's cock lodged in his throat, John's face a little screwed up trying to take all of Roger's meat.

"Oh shit!" exclaimed John. "You didn't see that did you?"

"What? Oh, you mean the picture where you're sucking some guy's dick? No, I didn't see anything," quipped Dave.

"I have no idea how the heck that photo got in there. Dude, you have to promise not to say anything. We were there at Mardi Gras, we'd all had a little too much to drink, and one thing led to another..." said John.

"John, you know me, I'm not the kind to say or do anything. And besides, we go way back. Frankly, I just wish I'd known you suck dick. Because you know..." suggested Dave.

"You like getting head from guys?" asked John.

"Actually, I've never tried. But as it is, we've got about a month here, and I'll bet with a little practice I could grow into it, if you know what I mean," joked Dave.

"I could use a little practice, too. I was pleasantly surprised with the whole thing, and I've been itching to try again," said John.

"I tell you what. If you like, after you finish dinner, why don't we go back to my room, and you can show me," said Dave.

"Why wait?" replied John.

...

Fifteen minutes later, Dave and John were naked in Dave's room. Dave's cock was roughly the size of John's. He was semi-hard with what looked like about six inches of cock. He jumped on the bed with his legs mildly spread. Dave followed him and climbed between his legs.

"Oh my God, I can't believe I'm doing this," said Dave.

"Me neither. It's crazy. Still, we're not hurting anybody."

John opened his mouth and started by licking the bottom of Dave's cock from the base up to the tip. Dave let out a gasp as John licked his wet tongue up and down Dave's shaft.

"That feels awesome," Dave exclaimed. "Are you sure you have only sucked a dick once?"

John detached from Dave's penis just to say that he'd actually done it three times, two cocks total.

"Still, that's pretty good for a newbie. I can't believe what I've been missing. My wife's blowjobs don't even come close."

John bent down lower and took Dave's balls into mouth. He licked around a little deep toward the area of Dave's penis below his balls. Dave let out a loud moan, "Oh, that's so fucking good. Oh my God, unh!"

John let go and returned to Dave's penis. This time he put the penis in his mouth, and slowly lowered his wet mouth up and down, lower and lower each time, until by the tenth bob he had reached the base, and Dave's cock was all the way in John's mouth.

"Damn, Dave, I swear to God, I'm going to be bugging the shit out of you this month for blowjobs. This is so fucking good." Dave had quite the potty mouth in bed, apparently.

John continued to suck Dave off like this for the next three minutes until Dave's hips started jerking up and down steadily, his breaths becoming quick, and he started chanting, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh my God, yeeesssss, ahhhhhh!!" and shot his load into John's wanting mouth.

John didn't have much experience, but knew from porn that prefer less hands and more mouth when getting blown. John liked to finish his blowjobs mouth only, keeping the cock as deep as he could without gagging, taking all the cum and trying to swallow as the cum entered his mouth.

"John, fuck, it's been like two weeks since the last time I came. That was incredible!" sighed Dave.

"I liked it too, Dave," said John.

"We're definitely gonna have some fun these next few weeks," said Dave.

"This trip is looking up after all, Dave," said John.

...

Saturday morning, John called home to check in with Mary. He told her about how things were shaping up for the event, that he'd bumped into Dave, and there wasn't much else that was new. He chose not to reveal that he'd sucked Dave off, just like he'd failed to mention that he'd given two blow jobs to Roger, and one to that total stranger, Jerry. He figured that would be something he'd best keep to himself. He wasn't sure how she'd react to knowing he was dabbling in homosexual extramarital activities, but he figured it wouldn't be positive.

Mary indicated she'd be spending the afternoon and evening at Natalie's, and that for now the plan was to spend the night. Natalie's kid had a new bunk bed he was aching to share with someone, and as John recalled, they had at least one fully made up guest bedroom that Mary could sleep in.

"That's a great idea, Honey. I'm sorry I can't come. I expect I can probably fly back and stay for next weekend if everything is proceeding as hoped," said John.

"Don't worry about it, Honey," said Mary. "We're doing just fine. I'll give you a call tomorrow to see how you're doing."

"Sure, Babe. I love you."

"I love you, too, John."

After hanging up, Mary proceeded to get ready for the weekend bar-b-cue by the pool at Natalie's. She wasn't a very good swimmer, so she didn't intend to go very deep or get her hair wet. Still, this was her first chance to wear a bathing suit since her breast reduction. Being Muslim and married, she'd wear a one-piece suit.

John had bought her black suit, that had a bit of see-through in the front that crossed from above her right breast, along her cleavage, and below her left breast. It certainly covered enough so as not to show any nipples or no more than say 20% of either breast, but taken as a whole, one got a pretty good idea of what was underneath. Regardless, Natalie and Roger had seen her fully naked at this point, so wearing a one-piece such as this wasn't going to be anything new for either of them.

She took about forty minutes to blow-dry her hair, straighten it, and then apply her make-up. Their child was pretty much ready to go in his swimsuit when she came out of the bedroom. They left with a change of clothes, toiletries, and towels.

...

When they arrived, they were surprised to find out it wasn't just the five of them. Turns out they'd invited four other couples and their kids.

Mary knew two of the ladies from work. She approached them first and said hi after setting down her things.

"How are you guys doing? I didn't realize Natalie had invited anyone else. It's so nice to see you!" said Mary.

All the adult partygoers were holding some kind of alcoholic beverage. Natalie approached Mary and asked her what she was drinking?

"Oh, I'll just have some water or lemonade," Mary replied.

"Come on, live a little!" chided Natalie. "We've got hard lemonade, hard apple cider, rum & coke..."

Mary saw the other ladies were both drinking what appeared to be hard apple ciders, conceded to herself that she didn't want to be a party pooper, and said, "Okay, sure, I'll have what they're drinking."

"That's the spirit. One hard apple cider coming up," said Natalie cheerfully.

The kids played for the better part of the afternoon. The adults had been steadily drinking throughout the afternoon and evening. After they put the kids to bed, it was just Mary, Natalie, Roger, and one other couple, Bill and Jennifer. Bill and Jennifer were strangers to Mary prior to today. Bill apparently worked with Roger, he was in his mid-thirties, and Nancy was basically a stay at home mom who was also big into yoga.

When she came out of the bedroom, they were all in the Jacuzzi, in their bathing suits this time.

"What a day!" said Mary. "It's about time the kids went down. I was exhausted keeping an eye on them."

"Yeah, jump in and relax. And have one of these." Natalie handed Mary a glass of white wine which was what the ladies were all drinking.

Mary accepted the glass, and took a sip. She had a really good buzz going, and at this point she wasn't turning down alcohol.

After half an hour, Mary had to go to the restroom. When she came back five minutes later, she was surprised to find the ladies topless this time.

"Welcome back, Mary. Come on back in the Jacuzzi, it's cold out there."

Mary got back in.

"Let me help you off with your suit," offered Natalie.

"But I'm wearing a one-piece. If I take it off, I'll be nude," protested Mary.

"It's okay, Mary," said Natalie, referring to the ladies. "Neither of us are wearing anything."

Mary looked down to check, and before she could say anything, Natalie was already peeling Mary's bathing suit from her shoulders and down.

"There, doesn't that feel better?" asked Natalie.

"Aahh, about 1000 times better," replied Mary. She was enjoying the hot water and bubbles now directly soothing her previously bathing suit-covered skin. Especially on her privates, whose senses were now freshly awakened by the scene, the water, and the bubbles.

Without warning, Bill got out of the Jacuzzi, showing off a flaccid penis that was easily five inches limp, and thick. He jumped into the pool with a splash, producing a small spray that hit the other guests. Everybody laughed a little.

Sitting by herself, Mary watched as Roger slid over between Natalie and Jennifer. He put his arms around the shoulders of each, while he proceed to kiss Natalie. Mary was a little surprised that Roger would put his arm around Jennifer, and then doubly surprised when his lips left Natalie and he proceeded to kiss Jennifer.

Mary decided to get out, grabbed her towel and sat on one of the picnic chairs. It was getting a little too real. Natalie watched her go but quickly got back into the swing.

Roger hoisted himself up so that he was sitting with just his legs in the Jacuzzi while the two ladies stayed in the water. Natalie started first and went to the space between his legs. His manhood was already half-hard, and as Mary had seen at the hotel during Mardi Gras, Natalie placed the penis into her mouth with ease. She proceeded to suck for about thirty seconds, removed her mouth and then looked at Jennifer. Jennifer, not missing a beat, replaced Natalie and placed her mouth on Roger's cock and proceeded to suck him off. Roger's head flung back, mouth agape, and then looked down as Jennifer sucked his fat cock.

"Oh Jennifer, I love it when you suck my cock. You're simply amazing. Ugh!" exclaimed Roger.

Jennifer continued to suck for a little bit, then offered it back to Natalie, them alternating and from time to time sucking together, or one would suck his cock gently while the other sucked his balls.

Mary watched from about twelve feet away, on the one had really turned on by what she was watching, but on the other hand somewhat uncomfortable. Until now she'd only ever been with her husband, and her ex-husband while they were still married. If things continued at this rate, she might compromise her marriage vows and potentially violate her religious beliefs.

Without warning, Bill sat down next to her. "Hey Mary."

Jumping a little, Mary said startled, "Oh, hi Bill. How was the water?"

Bill replied, "It was nice. I like to take a dip to refresh my nerves. You should try it."

Mary: "Perhaps another time. I feel nice right now."

Mary glanced at Bill's cock. It had grown hard by now, despite the cold water. It looked like a solid seven inches hard, and nearly as thick as Roger's. It reminded her a little of her ex-husband's penis. She thought back to some of the sexual escapades they shared as newly weds, including their wedding night when he'd simply wrecked her vagina, to those times in the shower, or when they'd wake up in the middle of the night to fuck because of their kid's sleep schedule.

"You like what you see?" joked Bill. He'd caught her staring at it while she was daydreaming about her ex.

"What? Oh my God, I'm sorry. I got distracted thinking about something else." It was the best excuse Mary could come up with at the time.

"You know, we're all friends here. They're having a good time in the Jacuzzi there."

Mary glanced over at the Jacuzzi scene. At this point, Jennifer was standing over Roger's face with pussy on his mouth and his nose brushing against her anus. Natalie was just posturing her pussy, backing onto Roger's lap as he continued to sit on the edge of the Jacuzzi.

Bill put a hand on Mary's knee, which caused a little jump again. "I won't hurt you. Let's just relax and see where it takes us."

Mary thought back to conversations she'd had with John. John had expressed an interest in Mary's sexual fantasies. He'd asked her if she ever fantasized about being with anonymous men for her sexual pleasure. She'd shot the idea down and chastised him since it was not consistent with her upbringing and beliefs. Still, just by mentioning it, John had put the idea in her head. Not to mention the site of Roger plowing Natalie in the hotel room a few weekends ago. She'd thought about how hot Roger looked naked, how hot his cock looked fully erect, and what it might feel like being entered into by him with his masculine frame towering over her barely five-foot figure. How would John feel if she knew she was thinking about sex with another man? Would he acquiesce? Would he encourage it? A part of her considered he would.

Before she could finish her thought, Bill was standing behind her, beginning to massage her shoulders. Normally she didn't like massages, but given her mildly inebriated and sexually excited state, she decided to just accept his gesture. It would be polite to allow it, and it was a good compromise between this and going any further.

Her towel dropped from her breasts as he nudged it down so he could get better access to her middle back. She bent forward a little, facing away from him and thus less self conscious as he continued to rub away. His hands crept around to her sides as he massaged her lats, the tips of his fingers rubbing the sides of her beautiful, fully awake breasts. Her nipples stood on end, partially because of the cool breeze that swept through that moment, but mostly because of the sensation of this man's hands on her breasts.

His hands came around further, ostensibly to massage her pecs, but while he was in the neighborhood, he got a great deal more, rubbing around the nipples significantly, causing Mary to get even more exciting, wishing that his hands would just go all the way and stimulate her mammary glands.

And then he did. Mary let out a big erotic breathy gasp as his hands enwrapped her new C cups, rubbing her nipples gently, causing her pussy to start getting hot and wetter than before. Her hand reached down and began to rub her clitoris clockwise, making her breath faster and heavier as he went it to full sensual mode, coming around and putting his mouth on her beautiful nipples, heavy on the tongue, and switching between each breast keeping both hands on each.

Mary glanced over at the party in the Jacuzzi. The ladies had switched positions, this time Natalie was straddling Roger's face, but forwards (she liked this angle better). Jennifer was riding Roger's cock, but also facing front, so that Roger leaned back on his elbows, and Jennifer's legs were completely out of the Jacuzzi, sitting on the deck, crouching while rising and descending on his cock.

Mary turned back to the man pleasuring her tits. With her right hand on her pussy, she lifted her left hand up to Bill's waiting, rock hard cock. He let out a happy groan as she began to stroke it. Bill's penis was circumsized, just like her ex. John's was still uncircumsized, which wasn't really her thing exactly. In Islam, all men get circumsized at one point, and to her this was nicer. Plus, comparing the two cocks, she always felt her ex's penis smelled more fresh, which was definitely more her thing.

Bill asked, "Why don't you spread your legs for me so I can fuck you right?"

Mary replied, "I'm sorry Bill. As much as my pussy needs your cock right now, I'm just not ready to go that far."

"Blow job?"

"Sorry." Mary shook her head. She pulled Bill by his penis around to her front and guided it toward her breasts.

"You can titty fuck me if you like," offered Mary.

Without hesitation, Bill proceeded to slide his long thick shaft between Mary's tits while she pressed them together. As she did this, there was no one to stimulate her pussy. She then pressed both boobs together with her left arm, holding the left breast in with the bicep area, and the other breast in with her hand, and the forearm keeping the penis in place. With her right hand free, she reached back down and began to rub her pussy faster than previous. She was really turned on by the sight of Bill's large cock poking in and out of her breast, pointing up at her face. Bill was turned on the sight of this Middle Eastern honey's face and her beautiful bulbous breasts, watching his cock go in and out, and watching her furiously frig her twat. Around this point she had the idea and spat some saliva down at his cock to make her titties more slippery. This had its intended effect—Bill's moans grew louder and his thrusting picked up pace as he fucked Mary's tits with wild abandon. To help with his leverage, he grabbed the back of her neck just above her shoulders and continued pumping, his longish penis fucking ever near to Mary's face.

ifry
ifry
404 Followers
12