All Comments on 'Unleashing Mary's Inner Slut Ch. 06'

by ifry

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yet again

This is your set up you have got 55% lesbian sex 44% gay and 1% loving wife. So how the hell can this story be about loving wife it’s a lesbian category story and you know it . But I’m not going to harp on because Literotica is letting the loving wife category be used as a toilet. And they are letting any old crap being dumped into the loving wife category. The biggest question is when are you going to finish with this crap because you clearly don’t read your own stories to see if they make sense. And to me wife watching is the most cowardly thing to ever be you are forcing her constantly choose why she should be with you . And not be full time with the person she is having it away with. Do you know how sad that is it also shows that you can’t even keep a woman satisfied let alone another man . If another woman or a man saw what you where doing even if you said to the person about letting your wife do what she wants. The person would always think that you are the most worst loving husband ever it’s not about what you think it’s how you go about it what makes others think . That’s why a lot of people get hurt because of lies and cheating. You say you love her but all the time you are pushing her away why ? .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Haha..."yet again"

Sorry about the rude language, but the "yet again" moron seems to think this hot piece of fictional erotica is a personal autobiography. There should be an IQ test and minimum score achieved, say 50, before being allowed to comment - that would keep idiots like the above off here. As if story category is some Gestapo rule that deserves a knock at the door and immediate arrest if it's not perfectly adhered to. Stop reading these wonderful stories, you sad moron. By the way, I enjoyed every bit of your exotic and erotic tale, ifry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To the moron haha

This is a different category you muppet . If everything got put into the loving wife category then what is the point of the other category’s . What you don’t understand is the reason for category’s since you like this garbage. Say in a few months you want read this garbage again ( don’t know why probably you have an IQ of less than 15 ) and say you can’t remember the writers name or you forgot to save it. You go on the search engine to find it and guess what you end up with over a thousand different stories. Now if you put it in the correct category you put in what you were after and hey bingo. You not only find your story but others to catch your interest think about it. I’m not a vile person but when you use logic more people like you will like the story. But hiding it in the loving wife category is stupid. If you want people to enjoy your stories you put it in the correct category and hey you will end up with more than 4 people that love your story. As I say I’m not a police officer I’m just trying to find my favourite stories in the loving wife category but keep getting garbage stories like this one because it’s in the wrong category. If this garbage was in its correct category then hey I could find what I’m into. And I can tell you this the garbage what this writer has written is hiding the good stuff in this category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous