Unleashing Mary's Inner Slut Ch. 10

Story Info
Mary gets gangbanged by the guys before John returns home.
4k words
4.41
25.8k
15

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
406 Followers

True to her new resolution since meeting Bill last Wednesday, Mary had several opportunities to meet strange men for not-so-anonymous sex.

The first opportunity was when Greg showed up later that same morning. Bill had come around 9am to see if he could fuck Mary. He was in luck for without too much convincing, she'd sucked his cock and had him fuck her pussy to completion. As it was, she was off all day due to having pulled a little over time the week prior. It was clear why Greg was here, and who gave him her address. She was resigned to the situation, and not entirely disappointed.

Greg rang the doorbell around 11:30am. It was his lunch break. Without any pretense this time, Mary let Greg in, turned around and walked to her bedroom. Greg knew to follow right behind. She flung the comforter from on top of the bed to the floor, and Greg started getting naked. He also didn't have all afternoon. He had an appointment at his office at 1:00pm, and the commute would require at least twenty minutes door-to-door.

Mary pulled her dress up and over her head, revealing her bra and trademark thong underwear. Knowing that Bill had come inside her a couple of hours earlier, he opted not to go down on her. Instead, he smiled at Mary waiting for her to act.

Mary, not a stranger to male desires, undid her bra freeing her award-winning C cups and sank to the floor, looking at his penis, thus subtly signalling that he was to approach her face with his cock. Not missing a beat, the eager Greg approach her and she accepted his penis into her hot mouth. She sucked it at the head, went down a little deeper, came off and grabbing the cock head, massaged the underside of his cock with her tongue and lips with gentle sucking and licking. She lurched under his balls and wrapped her mouth around them. His testicles were relatively hairless by nature...as such she was more motivated to put them in her mouth. She would focus on one ball, then the other, giving each a gentle sucking sensation, causing Greg's penis to throb. He gave a pleasured gasp signalling back to Mary that he was revelling in her oral attention to his lusty needs.

She returned to his cock, first licking up the shaft nice and slowly with her fat, wet tongue, until getting to the head, and like a roller coaster, sliding back down with her mouth over the cock going as deep as she could in this position. She was driving Greg nuts as she pumped his cock, sucking and sliding up and down non-stop. He was in heaven. If she kept up like this, he was going to explode. He wanted to fuck her pussy, but this blowjob was incredible. Up and down, up and down, she kept sucking, kept slurping, the pleasure was incomparable. "Uh, uh, uh, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh, oh, oh, oh, aaaahhhh!!" He came his three day plus load into her mouth while she gulped and swished and sucked until he couldn't take it any more and gently pulled his cock out of her mouth.

She smacked her lips with the cum that remained in their, gulping down each and every drop. She looked up at him with a glazed expression of a cum hungry whore. He silently thanked the universe for getting him into contact with this totally fuckable Middle Eastern slutwife. He bent down to kiss her on the mouth, and then got dressed, her kneeling there the whole time, kissed her again, he then left.

...

Just like clock work, word apparently got around, and around 1pm, Roger made the trip over to Mary's. If she wasn't careful, people were going to talk at this rate. Sure enough, he tapped on the door, she opened it and instead of greeting him or beckoning or anything, she walked straight to the bedroom, Roger following, just as before with Greg.

Her pussy wanting from the short encounter with Bill and no cock with Greg, she was careful not to be wearing any underwear when Roger came in and saw her pulling her dress off and positioning herself on the edge of the bed with one foot up on the bed, exposing her moist cunt to her next bastard visitor. Not to be grossed out by her having been fucked earlier, Roger's face immediately dove for her pussy while wrestling with his tie, shirt, and belt. He kissed her clit, then moistly kissed the area around her vagina.

She gave little whimpers while he gently kissed her nether area. She grabbed Roger by the head in an act parallel to how he tended to act with her during sex. He liked it rough. She would dish it back a little.

He then descended on her hold, tonguing in and out, going as deep as he could going in, and tonguing up and across her clitoris on the way in repeated fashion. This was turning her on even more than she had been to start. He then gently pushed her down so her back was on the bed. He then pulled her legs back and caused her pelvis to turn up while he spread her leg so that her entire crevice from vagina to asshole were on full display. He then descended back with his mouth on her asshole, licking it, probing it (last time he hadn't been able to get his tongue in, but this time since he fucked her asshole with his thumb, she was slightly more relaxed and ready to receive his probing tongue)...She gasped with this sensation of his slimy tongue filling her anus, sending new sensations and electric vibes through her senses to her brain.

"Oooh, oh, uh, you're so nasty, Roger, uh, oooh, oh!" cooed Mary.

"You like that, Slut?" teased Roger. "You like it when I tongue fuck your asshole? It's so tight, your little virgin anal fuckhole."

"I think so, oooh, oooh, ugh," cooed Mary, unsure of how to react to a man with his tongue in her ass, but not stopping him at the same time.

"Would you like me to fuck that ass?" Roger asked.

"No thank you, I don't like anal sex, and you're far too big, anyway," protested Mary.

"I can take it real slow so that you can adjust to it. I promise you'll love it," said Roger.

"I don't think so Roger. Maybe another time. I want you to fuck my pussy now, please," requested Mary.

Roger shrugged. You can't win if you don't play, he thought to himself. And without further ado, stallion-esque Roger pulled her to the edge of the bed where he stood, pulled her ass up toward his groin for doggiestyle sex, slammed his cock home without hardly any warning getting a sharp gasp from Mary, and proceed to fuck the shit out of Mary.

Mary took this hard dicking from Roger like a champ. She'd been worked up all morning, first by Bill, then Greg, and now after reciprocal oral, her pussy had been well primed for the onslaught she now willingly submitted to endure. He slammed his hips hard against Mary so that her tits would jerk back and then up and forward, in steady rhythm that he captured with the camera phone (he was adept at planting his phone in great places for recording sex) showing that her tits were swinging like a pendulum in perpetual motion. Her head went back as she thrived on this assault on her husband's property.

John had never fucked her like this. Any time he had tried, it just didn't feel right. In fact, it would hurt a little when John tried because his cock didn't quite fill her like her ex's had, so that if could feel like sharp stabs in her vaginal cavity. With Roger, it was sheer and utter bliss, like a bitch in heat getting rammed like a cow by the local bull, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, non-stop, causing her to achieve orgasm as he proceeded to fuck away.

After this first orgasm that she couldn't mask if she tried, most of all because of the fresh dampness that lubed his meat as he continued to fuck the living snot out of, he took his hand and moistened it up really good, reinserted it and proceeded to fuck her while he inserted his index finger into her asshole.

"Ugh!" Mary gasped after receiving Roger's long, thick finger deep into her ass. Like before, she looked back at Roger as his fucking slowed down a little, reveling in the sexual attention she was getting in both of her holes.

"Oh fuck, Roger, oh!" she called, really getting into it. She usually quit soon after climaxing. However, she wanted to please her stallion, Roger. She wanted him to be fulfilled, and to continue returning to him when she needed her ex's cock in her pussy again.

Once her asshole was adjusted to his finger as he probed it in and out, he added his middle finger to it to make for two fingers sliding in and out of her alternate fuckhole.

"Ugh, ooh, oh fuck, Roger, it's too much, oooh, oh!" indicated Mary.

"Shut up, Bitch!" warned Roger. He liked to play the dominant role when he fucked his slut. Mary was now his slut, and while she was taken aback by it, she chalked it up to roleplay thing instead of internalizing his words as demeaning or personal.

Meanwhile she let the two fingers stretch her asshole further, her ass essentially hanging on a hook while Roger picked up his pace and slammed his cock in and out of her well-lubed vaginal fuckhole.

The stimulation of his fingers in her rectum combined with the size and force of Roger's cock, and the friction on her g-spot as a consequence of the compression of her abdomen involved his fingers in her ass and the size of his cock, brought Mary close to a final orgasm, her moans in anticipation sounding anticipatory and urgent, his fuck stick coming down harder and harder with each successive thrust, until he unloaded his first wave semen of into her cunt, sending her into another throw of climax. He decided to pull out forcing her to reach back and continue massaging her clitoris to keep up her orgasm, while he chose to shoot his remaining cum all over her exposed asshole and back. He massaged part of the cum into her loosened asshole, and then commanded her to swing around and suck the remaining cum off and out of his cock as well as to clean the length of it with her mouth.

Mary came around, obliging Roger, and first engulfed his pulsating manhood with her mouth, sucking too the cum out of the hole, and then licked the length and circumference of his penis for all remaining moisture. Taking her time, Roger appreciated the attention she gave his cock as he stroked her head with his hand.

"That's a good fuck slut," commented Mary.

She looked up at him and gave a small squinting smile as she finished the job.

"If you do this good a job each time, I'll be sure to come back and feed you my cock again and again," vowed Roger.

Loving how his cock and sexuality gave her a much needed and much missed feeling of fulfillment, she wasn't out for any long term relationships other than that offered by her husband John. They were married, he loved her, she loved him, they were committed to each other, and they were joint parents to their small child. She was not going to be a slave to any outside man's cock given that there were evidently lots of men out there interested in fucking another man's bride.

"Thanks for coming over, Roger. I haven't been fucked like that in a long time. Feel free to come by anytime you like," offered Mary.

...

John was due back on Saturday afternoon, so it was with this in mind that Roger texted Mary and asked her if she was interested in some afternoon sex on Friday afternoon. She told him that while she was up for it, she had to pick up her son by 3pm from school. He replied that it was okay, he could come by earlier and asked her to be ready at 1pm. So as not to sound too eager, she said she'd try.

Sure enough, at about ten of one on Friday afternoon, Mary received Roger at the house. She showed to the door in nothing but a thong, welcomed him in, and he scooped her up, kicking the door closed behind him and carried her to the back bedroom where the sheets were already pulled away. He gently put her down on the bed, and then proceeded to undress.

Mary crawled to the edge of the bed, her body face down, and greeted Roger's cock when it sprang forth. Hoisting herself up on her elbow, she took his pole into her mouth and began to such the four inches she could from that angle. The feeling of her mouth pressing against his cock sent even more blood to his cock, causing his knees to grow week as she continued her continuous pressure campaign of sucking Roger's massive cock.

Suddenly, Bill appeared. "Hey Guys, how's it hanging?"

Mary looked up and smiled at the welcome stranger that appeared through the door.

"I had no idea there would be more than just one," beamed Mary.

In seconds flat, Bill had his clothes off and came around to the other side of the bed and crawled between Mary's legs. To help him out (and himself) Roger flipped Mary over so that her head was now on the edge of the bed so he could press his cock deeper into her mouth and throat, and Bill could have easier access to her pussy.

Like a good little cumslut, Mary opened her mouth big for Roger, and he inserted it as far as he could, getting a good five inches at first. She opened her throat some more to better accommodate the meat, and he was able to push in all the way. He proceeded to stroke his cock in and out nice and slow, focusing his contact when pushing at the back of her throat. Like her husband had experienced separately, she had to time her breathing to better accommodate his cock while being able to breathe. She got the hang of it before you could say Jack Robinson. He played with her tits to reward her for being so accommodating, which caused her to moan gleefully and cutely.

Meanwhile, Bill spread her thighs and began to lick the folds surrounding her clitoris. Her hole was wet and sticky from both pleasing Roger's Herculean cock and the anticipation of a mouth on her wanting gash. He decided to finger her hole while he pleasure her clit, adding a second finger and then a third while she moaned like a party slut. Her hips began to gyrate against his mouth while he tried to keep up with her. Bill, not so much the patient type, decided it was time for his cock to have a taste, and he pushed her legs back and inserted his cock right into her now gaping vagina.

"Mmmm," groaned Mary happily whilst gobbling Roger's meat as she now had what she enjoyed most...man meat in her penis furnace.

Bill began to slam his cock in and out of her pussy since she was so loose and ready. He said, "Oh fuck, ugh, your so fucking wet, ugh, ugh, ugh!"

Roger grinned as she continued to devour his cock and Bill was slamming into her. Roger felt proud for contributing to Mary's slut transition. She was now a well trained cock whore that fucked on request, who pretty much would do any semi-vanilla sexual act...except anal. He was hoping that could change sooner than later.

Mary, upside down and eyes generally looking up at Roger's balls, was the first one to notice yet a third person walk through the bedroom door. It was none other than Greg who was thrilled to see Mary in an old-fashioned, upside-down spit roast. He proceeded to strip while Roger decided to change things up. He pulled his long tool out of Mary's mouth, got up on the bed, and got Mary to come sit on his lap while he lie flat. From there he could enjoy the view while also getting some slick pussy time in.

Mary was still rather new to the foursome situation. During this event, both Bill and Greg offered their cocks to Mary while she stroked each and alternated between the two while giving them head. About three minutes in, Greg suggested that Roger and Mary lie on their sides spooning and fucking so he could lick her clit. So, they agreed and started fucking sideways. Bill stayed in her mouth mostly, fondling her hair and tits while Greg went down to lick her clit, reaching up to one of her breasts forcing Bill to share.

Three minutes later, Roger turned her around and got her on top of him again while he had her bounce on top of her again. He wasn't getting the full insertion leverage he required in the spooning position. Bill got back up, standing with one foot on either side of Roger's head and entered her mouth again. Greg took was offered...he started eating her ass as Roger entered from the front.

While Mary's eyes were closed, Roger motioned to Greg to stick a finger in her ass. Not being the wiser, when Greg stuck it in he didn't get hardly any reaction other than her classic lusty look back over her shoulder toward Greg. Greg continued to rub his own cock and insert his lubed index finger in and out for what must have been a couple of minutes when Roger motioned for him to stick in two fingers.

Greg spat in his free hand, lubed his free second finger, and casually but slowly stuck it in with the other finger. Again, Mary disengaged from Bill's cock, looked over her shoulder with furrowed eyebrows and a gasp, and continued to ride Roger's fat cock. He left is fingers there for a second without moving, and Roger indicated silently to apply some slow pressure to expand her anal sphincter. To Mary, it just felt like mild pressure, but to Roger it got him extra hard while he hooked this bitch right in her ass good.

Roger motioned to now go in and out, slowly. Greg did as he was told, pushing in, pulling out, in and out, in and out. Roger then told Greg to pull them all the way out and replace with his cock.

Greg spat on his free hand, rubbed it all over his cock, pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his cock, nice and slow but all the way up to five inches inside.

Mary's head lurched back as she now had two cocks inside of her, double penetration style. Greg gently went in and out, in and out. Roger held fairly still while she adjusted to her first anal penetration from a cock. She frowned as she adjusted, breathing deeply in and out as a natural reaction to adjust to the anal intrusion that she tacitly permitted.

In all the excitement, Greg bust his load with very little warning. "Oh fuck, oh!!" he shouted as his cock throbbed against and within Mary's sphincter. She could feel the pulsating cock inside her as his cock slowly began to soften and he pulled it out. Without asking, since Mary wasn't sucking his cock at this point anyway, Bill came around and mounted Mary from behind as well. He didn't go as slow as Greg since he'd already opened her up and left her a little agape. He slid it in with relative ease and began to pump in and out of this semi-virginal rear pussy.

Mary was getting the hang of it and began to sway her head and her long brown hair from side to side, fully engrossed in getting fucked in front and behind. She pushed back as the men pushed forward, each very in the moment, each getting what they most wanted at the time, a hedonistic orgy of personal lust shared amongst consenting adults. Mary didn't even once think of John since Bill arrived. She was focused on the cock, and focused on her own pleasure. Bill started to fuck her faster and faster until she and Bill both came from all the friction they shared.

Mary couldn't believe the intensity of her orgasm, having two cocks rubbing along all of her erotic points from her clitoris to her g-spot, leave no room for untouched points in her groin and ass to go wanting for attention. Her pussy began to leak from the build of fluid she'd been storing inside since the day prior after having pleased each of these horny fuckers the day before that.

When Bill pulled out, completely satisfied having used each of her holes, it was now Roger's turn, the moment he'd been waiting for since that early Sunday morning. After pulling out of her pussy, he propped Mary up on all fours and positioned his cock at her anus. Like a good little slut, she passively waited for anal entry. Roger dutifully aimed and pressed forward, stretching her asshole wider than it had previously. Mary yelped some discomfort as his 6" circumference eased past until he had five whole inches inside of her. She could feel another climax build as Roger started to push in and out. Greg, who'd emerged from the bathroom having washed his penis off after the initial assault, offered his cock back to Mary's mouth for something to distract her with while Roger continued to push the boundaries of her asshole. She took him up on his offer and focused on sucking this semi-flaccid penis while Roger had his way.

ifry
ifry
406 Followers
12