All Comments on 'Unleashing Mary's Inner Slut Ch. 10'

by ifry

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hi how is your dying story

Oh guess what you still can’t understand that you are in the wrong category. What have you done today. So what is the category today so far anal is the leader in this so called garbage you have even hardly got the word loving wife in it . God you are getting worse by the day you are now down to 2 people that like this story. Is this starting to tell you something about your poor stories. If you only read what people have been trying to tell you about your stories being in the wrong category. You would probably be better off like people enjoying your story. But no what you didn’t understand is if you started off in the loving wife category but moved into the other category’s as you wrote your stories . People would of still found you and collected more fans as you zipped though different category’s . But no you took advice from another person who probably doesn’t understand this site and how it works . So please understand what I am trying to say about putting stuff in the correct category. And before anyone says anything ( it was 2 people at the time of writing this ) I am not a phobic to anything I just believe in trying to help people understand how this site works. If they want to fall at the wayside like a piece of garbage then hey I can’t say that I didn’t try and help . ( because that is what is happening at the moment) But if the writer wants to get proper recognition for there writing then I’m glad I helped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some wives have all the luck

There are times when I want to give in to my husband's desires for me to have sex with another man. After reading some of these stories I get so turned on by that thought.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Dude, like most that want to share the wife

you are gay. Free her so she can hitch up with a real man, one who values women and isnt so focused on cock.

MrKachingMrKachingabout 4 years ago
Fun Couple

I love it. Mary doesn't even question getting fucked now. She has become a fun wife for sure and John is getting to suck cum from the source. They ned John to suck in front of Mary now and start his cuckold duties of cleaning up her creampies.

Keep writing. Mary should take more lovers and John should become a good fluffed for her group trists.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous