Unleashing the Inner Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Withdrawing her hand, Sally brought it to her nose. "Mmmmm, the distinct smell of hot, wet pussy. Do you remember what it's like, Ed? It's a world of musk and promise. It smells delicious -- or have you forgotten? Maybe something's changed over there, Ed. Maybe what now excites you is something different. Something hot and thick and long and hard? Something that you can only sneak away to find?" She couldn't tell, but she might have hit on something. She continued.

"Even if that's the case, my friend, for tonight you are going to have to sit back and watch -- even if we have to tie you to that chair. I came over to give your wife the kind of pleasure she's been missing. Missing badly. And so I am going to make sure you take a lesson from all of this. Understand?" Ed looked uncomfortable. Sheepish. It was hard to say, since Nina was lost in surrendering to the sensations of her body responding to Sally's hands -- and Sally was paying a great deal of attention to the various erogenous zones in her control. Never the less, Ed became quiet and simply sat, staring.

By now Sally had worked that tight t-shirt above Nina's breasts so the movements of her hands on them were very visible. She touched them lightly, stroked them, squeezed them and then concentrated on the nipples, which had grown longer and fatter as the sensations grew. Nina had her eyes closed and was simply lost to the sensations -- so much so that her hand disappeared into her sweatpants, obviously toying with her slit.

"Stop that!" commanded Sally. "Take off the t-shirt so you don't strangle, and then drop your sweats. Get naked here and now!" Nina obeyed as if in a dream, losing what little she had on until she was standing naked, her legs spread, her eyes closed and her chest heaving. At the same time, Sally was removing her blouse and then her skirt until she was also naked. The difference between them was marked. The tall older woman had small breasts, topped by the dark circles of her areolae and capped by her fat nipples. Her waist was long and thin, and she was completely tanned. It was obvious she spent a lot of time naked under the sun. Even the inside of her thighs was the same creamy tan as her arms. The hair on her pussy was neatly trimmed and her inner lips protruded out, somewhat darker in color.

Nina, on the other hand, had boobs that were made for sucking -- she was still nursing the baby, after all -- and they were full and solid. But the thing that surprised Ed was that her pussy was completely shaved. When had she done that? He was surprised to see her bald mound, and his cock began to stir in his pants. She was quivering, her eyes wide and a strange look in her eyes as she took in the older woman's body. She moved to close the distance between them, dropping to her knees and fastening her mouth to Sally's clit. The suddenness of the move seemed to catch Sally by surprise but all that changed was her facial expression -- from one of surprise to one of delight.

"Ed, did you know your wife likes pussy? That your baby mama is really a sex-starved slut who wants to be taken? Did you even guess that she has a submissive side? Or an exhibitionistic side? What have you been doing? Where has your head been? Let alone your dick!" She placed her hands in Nina's hair, and began to guide her mouth by pressing her head. "I mean, Ed, she's fucking amazing! She's as good as anyone who I've ever let eat me. And she's hungry for it. She wants to make me come -- like that is how she can prove her worth! And you didn't have a clue!"

Ed protested weakly. "She used to be like that. But then she had the baby. And she kept rejecting me. So I gave up and stopped trying."

"You're an asshole. Did you know that?" She put her hands on either side of Nina's head and pulled her -- reluctantly -- off her pussy. "Did you hear what he said? He said you kept rejecting him. Ah, the fragile male ego! But at least we're beginning to unravel the mystery here. Do you understand? In his head -- either the one on his shoulders or the one between his legs -- you rejected him in some way. Did you get that?"

"Wait -- I rejected him? What the fuck?" shouted Nina.

"SHUT UP!" said Sally. "I know it doesn't feel that way for you -- but just like you were living in your head, he was in his. It was real for him. And think about it -- the baby was getting all your attention when you were home and whatever subtle signals he was attempting got missed. Can you get that?"

Edwin was crying quietly in his chair, both from embarrassment and from relief at finally being able to talk about things. And, judging from the bulge in his pants, he was also getting aroused at the two naked women in his kitchen!

"Did you even bother to speak up about this? Did you talk to her or was this all about you talking to yourself and deciding you knew what was true? Don't answer -- it's obvious. Now watch as she gets me off, and start thinking about how you are going to make it up to her!" Sally closed her mouth and then her eyes as the sensations began to override her ability to talk. With Nina's mouth glued to her clit, she thrust her hips forward and felt the beginnings of an orgasm. In another few minutes she was squirting her come all over the smaller woman, who continued to lap it up and prolong the orgasm for her.

Finally she pushed Nina back and sank to the floor, her back against the counter. "Oh my fucking god!" she exclaimed. "You may think you are out of practice -- but I'm here to say that you are better than any vibrator I own! And I can tell that Ed's appreciating it -- look at the bulge in his pants. He must be one hung dude! What do you want next?"

Nina looked up, her eyes wide. "What I really want is for my husband to pull out his cock and fuck me silly! While you watch me turn into his cumslut! I want a roomful of cocks to use my every hole, and a bunch of pussies to lick and suck! I want the kinds of sex you see in porno videos. So Ed, if you've been watching them, now's your chance. Your wife wants to be an actress in any porn movie you've wanted to make! Tie me up and let your friends fuck me silly. Fill up my ass and my cunt with cum. Fuck my throat and come down my gullet. I've been dying to get fucked for a year and now I want to make up for lost time. And if you don't do this, then I'll go out on my own and get all the sex I want. Do you understand?"

"No, Ed, despite the fact that she clearly wants whatever it you have in your pants, and that she wants you to use and abuse her, you aren't going to get the chance tonight. The best you can do is pull out your cock and play with it. Watch -- I'm going to play your wife's body like a fine violin. You can keep track of how many times she cums. I'm out to make sure you appreciate the slut you married. Understand?" Sally asked.

Ed nodded his head as he unzipped his pants. He dropped them and his boxers to reveal a rather handsome, thick, uncircumcised cock. It had to be nine inches, and it was standing straight up, hard as a rock in his hands. He slowly pulled the foreskin back and began to caress his meat, never taking his eyes off the two naked women.

"Nina, pull out that chair and sit on it. Spread your legs wide and show us your pussy. Look at how wet it is! You're even dripping! Did I do something to make that happen?" Sally asked, grinning.

"I think you unlocked something in me. I haven't been this wet in a long time." Nina said as she poked two fingers through her lower lips and began to thrust them in and out. "Mmmm....feels so good!"

Sally got on her knees in front of her, putting her hands one Nina's thighs and forcing them to spread wider. "Just let yourself go, girl. We are going to show Ed what he's been missing." With that she bent forward and began to kiss the insides of Nina thighs, up close to the split between her legs. Nina's moans intensified and her hands grabbed Sally's head, attempting to pull it into her pussy.

"Stop that!" Commanded Sally. "I'm in charge, and I say how I will proceed. If you must do something with your hands, you have boobs. Show Ed how you want them treated. Show him that even if you are nursing, they need attention!" Nina let go of Sally's head and reached up to her swollen tits, sliding her hands over each one and caressing them. She paid a lot of attention to the upper surface -- it seemed so much more sensitive than ever before! Sally used her hands as well, grabbing the enlarged nipples on each boob and applying pressure. As she pressed and twisted, droplets of hot milk began to appear.

"Suck my tits. Drink my milk!" Said Nina.

"Since I can only suck one at a time" said Sally, "Ed, get over here and taste what your baby has been drinking. It's so good! You won't deplete her -- you won't starve the baby -- but you will make Nina happy."

As his mouth reached the nipple, his cock came within reach of Nina's hands and soon she was stroking it as if she'd never seen it -- or any cock -- before. Meanwhile, Sally had her mouth fastened to the other nipple, three fingers shoved as deeply as possible into Nina's drenched hole, and she was using her other hand to stimulate Nina's clit.

While she was concentrating on the slick, wet pussy in her mouth, Sally couldn't help but notice Ed's hard, thick cock off to the side. She decided to get ambitious, so she wiggled two, and then three fingers into Nina's sopping wet cunt with her left hand, and grabbed Ed's throbbing member with her right. Suddenly it was like a circuit was now closed and flowing between the pussy in her mouth, her own dripping snatch and the cock throbbing in her hand. At that moment all three began to come! She felt Ed's cock twitch, pulse and begin to spew his load over her hand onto his wife, whose cunt was spasming and whose muscles were shaking, as well as deep inside her own pussy. She'd never even read about such a thing happening but just went with it, attempting to enhance the orgasms of the husband and wife and riding the crest of her own waves of pleasure.

It was impossible to say how long it went on. But at some point all three of them were spent. Nina was the first to speak.

"Sally, what about you?" She asked.

"What about me?" came the reply. "For the first time ever I came without ever being touched! I'm amazed, frankly, and wondering what might happen if one of your was to concentrate on me!"

"Really? Without being touched? Red is going to want to know about this!" laughed Nina. "Think he'll use it in one of his stories?"

"I'll make a note of it and talk to him about it. But for now, I have other things on my mind -- and you should too! Like maybe getting your husband hard again and having him fuck you silly. What do you think, Ed?"

"Hard again? Try, I'm still hard. Let's all move into the bedroom and put it to good use. I'm thinking that if Nina's been missing my hard cock, I better make it up to her. What do you think, ladies?"

"I think that's a brilliant idea. C'mon, Ed, your slut wife needs to be fucked, and fucked hard. And while you do that, I think Sally needs some love and attention. And some thanking for making this happen! I haven't tasted pussy for a lot longer than I've been without cock, but I'm hungry for it now!"

With that the three of them rose, made their way to the master bedroom, dropping clothes along the way. Nina had Sally lay down first, spread her legs and then lowered her head and began to pay close attention to the pussy in front of her. With her ass raised high, she was a perfect target for Ed and within seconds he was buried deep in her cunt. Sally was still riding the sensations from her orgasm, and Nina's tongue was taking her back towards that peak. Ed's thrusting pressed Nina's mouth hard against the dripping snatch, and soon Nina's tongue was buried deeply as if she was using it like a cock. It was only a matter of minutes before Sally smashed her friend's mouth up against her spasming pussy, and seeing that, Ed's cock began to shoot into his wife.

From that point on it was a matter of orgasm after orgasm. As Sally's cunt calmed down, Nina disengaged and moved to sit on her friend's face. "Ed filled me with cream -- now you get to eat it all" she said. Sally warmed quickly to the task. For his part, Ed couldn't sustain his hardon, so he went after Sally's pussy with both his mouth and his fingers, slipping two, then three, and finally four in and out of her as he sucked furiously on her clit. When the next round of orgasm hit and subsided, they simply lay down together, with Ed in the middle as if to nap.

The night went on for a long time, broken by occasional napping, bathroom breaks and more sex than any one of them had apparently had in a long time. At last they all fell asleep together.

Ed woke up to the sensations of a hot, wet mouth on his morning wood. Keeping his eyes closed, he simply wallowed in the sensations. When a finger managed to enter his ass and play with his prostate, he exploded into that hungry mouth.

"I missed that -- getting my morning hard on taken care of like that. What was I thinking? Don't ever let me be so stupid again!"

"Well, talk to your wife! I can't come over here every morning and suck you off, but if you treat her right, she's as good as I am in that department!" said Sally with a grin.

"But you will be spending time with us both in the future, right?" asked Nina. "I mean, Ed's not gonna be able to keep up with me now that I know my inner slut is appreciated. I'm ready to go again already. Let him go to work -- how about you and I stay here?"

"Even better, let's call Red and describe what happened. Then maybe he'll be able to turn it into a story!"

I get my inspiration from many diverse sources.......


12