Unlikely Breeder Ch. 12

Story Info
Jerra gets what he wanted, and then what he deserves.
4k words
4.44
8k
1
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12

Entirah's Plan

Gregg served breakfast. I sat next to Admiral Entirah, as Mickie sucked her egg layer.

"I really should get more slaves." She said offhandedly, as she ate her steak. "My human frask loves my cock, I'm guessing cause it is small, as are my eggs."

"I'm happy for you, I really am." I said sarcastically.

"Sorry my Frask, I think I figured out a way to get you to your home." Entirah looked at me. She chewed the steak with her blades and spoke.

"They are using distractions to try to get me to attack. I can do the same. I'll put a lone pregnant human on a scout, and launch him off with some fighters and a carrier. When the Slud attack we should be near that quasar. They will not detect the battleships and cruisers. The main force will move in and destroy them. They will never see us coming."

She ripped more of the steak off with her blades. She chewed the meat, then swallowed.

"Then you will be moved back to Earth." She smiled at me.

"Great when can you start this operation?" I asked.

"Queen Nuphies ordered it this morning. It's already in motion." Entirah grabbed my leg and squeezed it gently.

"Uhhh! Yes! Eat the egg slave!" Entirah now squeezed my leg harder. She panted as her egg passed into my slaves mouth.

"Masther?" I heard from under the table.

"Bite the egg, that is your breakfast. Don't worry it's just like a chicken egg." I reassured.

"Frask is right human slave, It's only protein till it is planted, and fertilized." Entirah grabbed my head, and turned my face to hers. "For me getting you home I want to be your second wife." She kissed me like a human even shoving her tongue into my mouth. She broke the kiss after almost 2 minutes.

"I learn English for you my Frask." She said in English, with no confidence.

"Well I have encyclopedias I need to dust off and then there's that pesky shark eating all my kittens, I'm so glad that you understand English now Entirah! You can fix all of these multicultural events happening." I kept a straight face but Mickie was howling with laughter.

"You make fun?"Entirah's eyes narrowed, she was about to show her blades.

"Yes my Admiral I made fun." I said in Gork.

"Why you make fun of me?" She said in English.

"Because it made our slave laugh." I said in Gork.

"Wait what? You said 'Our slave' Frask". She stared at me confused.

"I will ask the Queen to make you Second." I said in Gork and kissed her.

"Will she be jealousy?"

"You need to be Earth-side, you English needs work." I said in Gork. "She may be jealous, I will only carry her egg you know that right?"

"Yes I know my Frask, but you are so attractive to me, you are the same size as me!" Entirah whispered into my ear.

She left the table, and moved down my torso and began to suck on me. Her blue lips and throat worked me over till I finally shot a massive load into her mouth.

She sat back in her chair licking anything that leaked from her lips.

We moved back to the bedroom.

"We will rest all day. This trip will be hard. We leave tomorrow my Frask." Entirah stated. "Human slave, plant your face at my asshole. I will feed you." Entirah said weakly. I heard a grunt, and chewing noises as I fell asleep after only being awake for 3 hours.

The Dreams

We had boarded the battleship 5 days prior. But the ship was on constant alert. The Slud had fallen for Entirah's trap only partially, and we were being chased. They knew I was on board. This caused tremendous stress to Entirah, as well as myself. Even Mickie was scared. She clung to me like clothing.

When I was finally able to sleep. I had nightmares.

**You've enslaved your own race!

Eat my shit, shit eater.

You are a Frask now

I love you Demoja

Billy where are you?

No! No! Please someone help me! I'm losing my baby, someone please!

You aren't even human anymore traitor.**

"Auuugh!!" I sat up, my vision blurry. I blinked.

"Master? Are you okay?" Mickie kissed my forehead

"Frask?" Entirah rubbed my swollen belly. "Bad dreams?"

"Yeah...everything that has happened. I'm a traitor to my own race." I began to allow my eyes to cry.

"No Demoja Frask, you SAVED a race."

"How long till we are at Earth?" I ignored her comment.

"Two more days. Please lay back down. Do you want the slave to suck or fuck you?" Entirah asked.

"No. I want to be alone. Strike that. You two find another room. Send in Jerra." I ordered. Entirah looked wounded but I didn't care.

"Yes my Frask." The admiral walked out of my room.

My Wall communicator turned green.

"My Frask I will be with you in a couple hours, I'm on a different ship" Jerra said.

"Hurry Jerra. There is something you need to do for me."

"Yes My Frask."

I slapped the wall.

I knew in that moment, what needed to be changed to make this Empire work. I was too tired however to wait for Jerra to arrive.

**I installed a bingo parlor!"

"You will be a good slave just eat our shit"

"Gorks are called shit-eaters because their young consume waste in the colon"

"I love you Demoja, thank you for teaching me how to kiss"

"I like fire!"

"Please put me on your body guard Demoja Frask**

Jerra's voice. I woke. I sat up, sweat pouring off of my head.

"Demoja? Are you okay?" Jerra stood there in front of me, erect with the largest sonic gun I have ever seen...oh his cock was huge too.

"Nightmares my friend." I said. "Put the gun away. That thing would destroy a Cruiser." I laid back down.

"My Frask why did you ask for me?" He looked anxious.

"I want you to be the next King." I said plainly.

"I can't, that is treason, I'm not even a Noble?" He began to panic.

"Hand me your sonic rifle." I said as I sat up. He did so reluctantly.

"Kneel on the floor. Put your head down and listen to the words I say." I instructed. He listened and did what I asked. I tried hard to handle the giant rifle but I was clumsy with it because it weighed at least 80 pounds. I managed to pull it off. I laid the barrel on his left shoulder.

"I pronounce you the Lord of Canada, with all lands and titles, Defender of the Frask, and heir to the Kingdom of Gork!" I passed the barrel to his right shoulder over his head. "Do you accept this responsibility?"

"Yes My Frask." Jerra was crying.

"Upon your death my Son Daniel will take the throne. Let it be known". I yelled.

After we got home, I had to repeat it for a news crew while in the throne room. Nuphies and Daniel were at my side. Ramah had been bought off, he was never into it for the Kingdom, just for the sex. 100,000 seniors and matching acres of land, and he stepped down. He might have been afraid as well because, thanks to my relationship with Entirah, I had the entire Navy.

Jerra took his seat like it was his all along. He wore the sash and crown. Gork Prime would be ruled from Earth.

I leaned over to him from my Frask throne.

"Now we can fuck when ever we want stud." I said in Gork. Nuphies shot me a glance that said I was being naughty. I smiled at her. I loved Jerra, almost as much as I loved Nuphies. She hesitated and smiled back. Her long slow blink told me she understood.

The Slud

After Jerra's coronation, I had a meeting with him, my wife and the Admiral. The first order of business was to make Admiral Entirah a second wife. Jerra opposed, as she was small, and would have no purpose for recreational sex. However Nuphies accepted, stating the she'd be useful and invested in keeping us all safe.

Jerra grumbled mildly as we setup a public wedding.

Jerra's bitching stopped when I went to his chambers that night.

"Have you had the Queen yet?" I asked.

"Yes while you did your press conference." Jerra said in perfect English.

"Time to have your Frask." I blinked at him slowly. I had put red skin dye over my body to make me more attractive. His monster cock reacted.

"I don't like that it is Ramah's child in you." Jerra admitted.

"Forget that, and practice breeding a human sized Gork" I tried to distract him.

"Oh Frask, I've waited years for this!"

He lubed my ass and his cock with my own spit after I spat in his hand five times. He was bigger than Ramah. This was going to hurt!

He began to jerk off getting hormone and cum all over his hands as he blasted a load. Then with that on his hands he fingered my frask hole. Getting me high and very horny. No other male Gork had done that. It was considerate, romantic even.

30 minutes later he pulled me to his cock and slid it in slowly. 13 inches of dark green meat, as wide as a beer can slowly made it's way inside of me. I could feel Jerra bumping the curve in my colon. I sighed from pleasure and lost all of my strength. Just beyond that bend was my egg.

It was the first time I had been "made love to" by a male. As Jerra got close to climax, I grabbed his big green head and pulled him to kiss me. My tongue stinging, I french kissed the defender that was truly in love with me.

His breath quickened as I felt nearly eight ounces of cum splash into my breed-hole. We kissed some more as his erection began to subside. When it left my ass, I felt horribly empty. I laid my head on his chest. His cum dribbled from my ass like a tiny river from my breed-hole cave.

"I always liked you Jerra. But now I love you My King." I whispered in English.

"I always had a crush on you My Frask. I love you too." He replied in English. He held me in one arm. His big lips kissed the top of my bald head.

"Sleep my Frask. Tomorrow, we avenge the death of a natural born Frask!" He whispered forcibly. I simply nodded and found a place near his armpit to fall asleep.

Today I was in my doctors office. He had been rescued after the attack a couple days after me on the same planet. He was very thankful. Yet had bad news.

"My Frask, you are pregnant with your first daughter." He attempted a smile. (Fucking Ramah) I thought.

"Find out how I was pregnant with a Frask dammit!"

"The blood tests are inconclusive...and I did the autopsy.." He tried to explain.

"Find out!" I barked and left. I had a meeting with my Husband and wives that afternoon and I didn't want to be late.

(Fucking doc hasn't done shit since we pulled him off that planet!) I was not happy about being prego with a girl. I needed a frask!

I walked into the meeting room. Everyone was here. All of the highest military personnel, My wives, my husband, and my son. Lieutenant Daniel. I was shocked when my son began the presentation on a vid screen.

(Guerra trained him well) I thought.

"So the Slud are hanging along these trade routes, harassing our cargo ships. As you all know this is just a distraction." He pointed out the 4 trade routes that had been attacked.

"Imperial Intelligence has discovered a traitor in our midst. Which allowed the attack on my frakka" He looked away from those he spoke to and restarted...."Um Imperial Frask, its slave, and its medical team were destined to be attacked. The Slud were informed on where the Imperial Frask would be, and what ship it would be on. Admiral?" My son said and stepped away from the view screen. My second wife then took over the meeting.

"We are fitting four cargo ships to be, more or less, powered bombs. They will have hidden guns and missiles, and will draw the Slud fighters in. Once the enemy strafes the cargo ship, the cargo ship will explode taking all of the fighters, and doing massive damage to their carriers and support ships. Fleet six will then move on Slud Prime and begin the attack. 8 hours later, Fleet 3 will join with troops and begin landings." Entirah concluded.

"Your son will oversee the landings my Frask, Queen and new King." She sat. Daniel got up and began to take over. He talked about space stations, and supply depots. It went on for hours. Most of the strategy was well known to humans, but seemed new to the Gork.

"Divide and Conquer, feign attack and retreat to surround the enemy." I helped polish the plans and then retired.

As soon as we arrived in my bedchambers, Nuphies was on me like a shot. The soundproof door slid shut.

"Our son will be a Captain soon! He's leading the charge! Are you not proud?" She boasted as she lay next to me in bed. Her left arm held me as she lay on her right side. A gentle kiss touched my lips as she looked down at me on my back.

"I am. But I also am afraid for him." I said tiredly. The door opened again. "This will be his first battle." I finished.

"I promise it will not be his last." Entirah interjected. She walked around the bed and lay on the other side of me. "I will keep him in the back of the battle. My step-son will be there when we land on Slud. In fact after they are conquered, he should be Governor there." She suggested.

"No he is in line to be the next King after Jerra. Slud should be ruled from Earth, like Gork is now." Nuphies posited.

"How is Daniel legitimate? Only a son of Jerra can be king now, did you two not think of this?" Entirah had a point.

"Fuuuuck!" I moaned. "I've been so wrapped up in having a Frask, I wasn't thinking about it!"

"Daniel is my son!" Nuphies was beginning to lose her shit.

"He is not legitimate!" Entirah shouted over her.

"Enough! We will talk to the lawyers in the morning." I shouted over the two women.

They calmed when I bared my teeth.

"For now lets sleep. Help me keep this baby warm." I said softly. Both women wrapped themselves around me. I was sandwiched in blue and purple flesh, as warm and safe as I was in my mother womb.

I woke to slurping. Yet I felt nothing. Next to me Entirah and Nuphies were top to bottom in a 69 on each others egg layers. I rolled out of bed and went to the toilet. In there was a new slave. One I hadn't approved. I looked at her oddly, and she looked to the floor. As soon as I began to piss, she pulled a knife from behind her back and swung it at my lower abdomen. I caught her arm just as the tip of her blade pieced the skin, I wrenched her hand and wrist till the knife fell out of her hand with a "crunch", and then bounced her head off of the stone wall.

I hit my wristband emergency button.

She began to get back to her feet dazed. I kicked the knife away hearing it skid against the tiled floor, till it bounced off the wall. I grabbed her little neck.

(She'd be pretty if she wasn't an assassin, blonde hair with red highlights, perky tits, she might be 20 tops.)

"WHO SENT YOU?" I squeezed her neck. My fraskernal instincts made me stronger, she would turn blue soon.

"Never!" she choked.

"Tell me or die!" I said squeezing harder. Her naked form began to piss upon my feet.

"Kill me!" She choked out barely. I let her go as three armed security Gorks busted into my bathroom.

"Put her in interrogation, under constant watch, and see who is interested in this turn of events!" I ordered.

"DEMOJA! Are you okay?" Nuphies ran to my side, speaking in English. I caught my breath as I heard Entirah's feet run in.

"My Frask?" Entirah was just as worried. I kept my thoughts to myself. This was not Entirah's doing. Had to be from Ramah's loyalists. Still it made no sense, I was the only Frask to have one in the bowels.

"I'm fine my wives. This has Ramah's stink all over it." I muttered.

"Is our baby okay? Why would Ramah kill his own daughter?" Nuphies asked, as she held my lower abdomen.

I heard beeping and clicking as Entirah played with her hand held device.

"No my wedded, this has Jerra's stink on it." Entirah showed us camera footage of Jerra meeting with the human female slave. He had handed her the knife.

"Oh fuck." Nuphies said in perfect English.

Trials and Tribulations

Just now we were going through Kings like toilet paper. The council had found Jerra guilty and he was in a cell awaiting his punishment. What that punishment would be, would be my decision. I honestly thought that he was in love with me. I needed to find out the cause of this betrayal.

Gregg brought me steak and eggs for breakfast as I emptied my bladder into the male toilet slave. Bastard was caught stealing food from a refugee camp. Now he would drink piss from me till he got sick, then serve 2 years in the builder core. Most likely digging manually.

I had so much to do today, but seeing Gregg was a blessing. I spoke as I drained my bladder into my human toilet.

"How are your wives?" I asked.

"Oh mostly happy, except hormonal as they are all pregnant!" He laughed.

"Your Harem?" I asked.

"Happy I get to spend more time with them, but 5 out of the 10 are also pregnant!"

"Jeez Gregg, stagger the pregnancies, so you have at least half of your women not knocked up!" I smiled at the large man, as I finished pissing into the slave. I dismissed him. Gregg was smiling at my comment.

"What the fuck that dude do to be a toilet?" Gregg asked.

"Stole food from human children and women." I said as I began to dig into my food.

"He deserves worse." Gregg mumbled.

"I know. But this was Nuphies judgment, and I will not go against my wives."

"The King?" He asked bravely. He was my best friend but to our government he was a human slave.

"Actually Gregg?" I swallowed the steak so I wasn't talking with my mouth full. "If you were in my place what would you do?" I asked genuinely. I looked at his face.

"I'd castrate him and put him in with us human slaves." He said plainly.

"You are not a slave Gregg."

"Yes, I am. Am I allowed to leave this place?" Gregg said. He had a point. I countered.

"Do you want to leave Gregg?" I asked.

"No, but you see my point yes?"

"You wear clothing, and have 4 wives and a harem. You are NOT a slave, but I think I will take your advice Counselor." I said looking into his eyes as I took a bite of steak.

"Counselor?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm promoting you to the Royal Council. You are not a slave in any shape or form. You are free and have all the same rights as a Gorkian Noble. I name you my personal council, with lands and women." I chewed as he stared at me like I grew a second head.

"Thank you Derek." He said and bowed to me.

"First order of business, learn Gorkian. My name is Frask. The blessed Frask, or Demoja Frask. Okay?" I said with a mouthful. Ugh I hated myself..

"Yes Demoja Frask." He said in shitty Gork.

"Work on it. Dismissed Council."

"Thank you Demoja Frask." I said. Gregg repeated it in better Gork. Then he turned and left my bedroom while I finished my breakfast.

After I finished, Mickie washed me so that I could announce sentence for Jerra.

It was one of the hardest things I had to do as the Imperial Frask.

(I loved you!!!)

(How could you do this to us???)

I tried to remain stoic as the press was ushered into the room. Yet I was on the verge of tears.

(You fucking bastard! I loved you!)

The throne room was filled with Gorkian press, as well as citizens, with a smattering of human slaves. Mickie had left to get Gregg ready for the press conference after the sentencing.

I waited till Nuphies and Entirah were by my side before I began to speak. The lights of the cameras were lit, and I could no longer see anything but my notes on the podium when I looked down.

"My loyal nobles, citizens and human slaves. It is with a heavy heart that I have to inform you that King Jerra has been found guilty of three charges. Attempted Fraskicide, and attempted homicide on the child of former King Ramah. These two charges carry heavy weight. Jerra should be executed for just that. But the third charge is treason."

The slaves in the audience booed, while the Gorks all bared their blades.

"Instead of death, I have chosen to be merciful. Slave Jerra will be castrated in front of you all, and will work along side human slaves, only he will get the worst jobs. He will have to breathe Earth air, and will work 18 hours a day until he confesses to his crime. Only then! Only then, will I grant him the freedom of endless sleep. What say you?!!!" I yelled into the mic.

12