Unlikely Breeder Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A roar erupted from those in attendance. It lasted for almost 3 minutes before I put my hands up so that I could speak again.

"My dear humans, I have something to tell you. I have chosen a human to be my right hand, I would like to introduce, my lead council, Mr Gregg Jacobson!" This got a cheer from the slaves in attendance but the Gorks were confused.

"You should have told me you were doing this Demoja." Nuphies whispered in my ear. I kept smiling as Gregg came out to fanfare of all the humans in attendance.

"Not smart Frask." Entirah whispered in my other ear.

"Know that I have human concerns at the forefront of my mind. I will serve Demoja Frask, The Queen, the Admiral, and you, the slaves, as best I can." Gregg raised his arms. This got a roar from the slaves and many of the Gorks. He was dressed in a tuxedo. It was the first time in 3 years that a human was seen clothed. I giggled to myself as I have been nude for what...I forgot how long.

"Okay the Nobles like it." Entirah admitted. I looked at the sash wearing Gorks. They seemed happy. "You now have the slaves... willing to be slaves!" Entirah finished.

"Demoja?"

"Yes Entirah?"

"Can I suck him?"

"Reward him, yes. He has no idea the hell he is walking into." I said in Gorkian.

They say Octavian caused the "Pax Romana" The first Emperor of Rome created true peace. After I saw to the punishment of Jerra, and Entirah pushed the Slud back to their planet I guess we did have peace. For a time......

12