Unlikely Hero: Alt. Ch. 01 Ending

Story Info
Alt. ending for Ch. 1: Glaria is hit with Cupid's Arrow.
3.5k words
4.68
1.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
genzsub
genzsub
247 Followers

Author's Disclaimer: All characters depicted are over 18, etc. etc. Enjoy!

== Author's explanation of this side chapter ==

As I mentioned in the comments of the first part, this story was adapted from a Twine game I was working on and decided to just make into a story. This part represents an alternate branch that would occur if the MC had used Cupid's Arrow on Glaria, the ranger, while in the bathroom, rather than trying to convince her of her identity. I decided to go ahead and share this offshoot because I liked the sex scene that follows and the potential for some humor.

This branch will eventually merge back into the main storyline, but I would love to hear your thoughts on whether I should flesh out this branch a little more or just stay focused on the original.

Thanks,

Genzsub

==========

I waited for a few minutes eying the steaming bath.

After Glaria still hadn't shown up after several minutes, I took a step toward the bath and felt the fantastically warm water. Looking around one more time, I quickly removed my clothes, folding them and placing them on a table near the wall. I climbed carefully onto a stepping stool and slowly lowered myself into the water. The feeling was incredible. My aching muscles seemed to melt away leaving only relaxation and relief.

I let my eyes close and almost immediately felt Glaria's presence. There was no sound or even air movement from the door opening. Had she been in the room and I just missed her?

I opened my eyes to see her standing over the tub, her eyes roaming up my body until they met my own. There was no shame on her face from getting caught gawking at my naked form.

"Who are you really and where is Sabine?" she asked, her hand pointedly moving to a dagger on her belt.

I was not sure exactly what would happen, but it had kinda worked out okay previously. So I summoned Cupid's Arrow behind Glaria and it shot into her back. She jerked and dropped the knife into the bath water. I scrambled to the other side of the tub to face her but didn't try to get out yet.

As I turned, I could see the ranger's eyes looking at me with a mix of surprise and lust. There was an uncomfortably long moment where she looked me up and down, her tongue flicking across her lips. This could be bad. That look in her eyes reminded me of the wolf, but Glaria seemed more dangerous.

"G..Glaria, are you okay?" I finally asked. The white-haired woman started to slide around one side of the tub to get closer to me. In response, I stood up and tried to make my way out on the other side while keeping a watchful eye on her.

"I...I've been hiding my attraction for you, but I don't want to do that anymore." She continued to edge her way around the tub as I managed to get both feet on the floor and started moving around the tub away from her.

"Please," she started. "Stop denying that you don't feel it too. I saw it in your eyes in the pub." The two of us continued to circle until I got to the same side as the door. I glanced in that direction gauging if I could make it, then remembered that I was naked and wet. Explaining this to someone outside might be a little awkward, but it wouldn't be the first time I had been exposed today.

Glaria saw my glance and, suddenly, rushed to take a spot between me and the door. Damn, she was fast. I tried to scramble back to the other side of the tub and slipped, falling hard on my ass.

"Oh, my gosh!" Glaria exclaimed and rushed to me. "Are you okay?" She ran her hands over my naked flesh like she was checking for injury, but in places where there was no chance of any damage. As scared as I was, her gentle roving hands were softening my fear.

Without warning, I found myself turned over with my stomach on the floor and Glaria straddling my thighs. Her hands roamed over my ass squeezing and kneading. I could hear her breathing getting heavier like she had been running and was now trying to catch her breath.

I was trapped, but she wasn't trying to hurt me. That had to be good, right? On the contrary, her touch was quite pleasant on my injured butt. Despite that, I tried to regain control.

"I'm f..fine. Really. Y..you can get off now," I managed.

"But you're hurt," she replied and her weight shifted. What was she doing? "I can make it all better."

I yelped as I felt her warm, wet tongue trace a line up my left butt cheek. Yes, the feeling was pleasant, but letting this go further while Glaria was under the influence of the arrow was probably a bad idea even though a part of me desperately wanted to see how this would play out.

I couldn't help but sigh as the ranger left another wet trail of saliva on my right buttock. The next path, however, started below my anus and went right up my crack. I jerked involuntarily and let out a whimper.

"Oh, you liked that!" Glaria noted.

Then her tongue returned, now circling my rear hole. I squirmed and found my ass lifting into the air to take her tongue deeper. Glaria didn't disappoint and plunged into me, forcing her way past my sphincter. I was moaning immediately and my nails scratched against the wood floor.

I was barely aware of the woman moving one of her knees between my legs making me spread them a bit while still keeping my other leg trapped. I most certainly noticed, however, when fingers found my pussy and started circling my already soaked clit. My eyes rolled back and I was lost in a haze of intense pleasure. My mouth opened, but no sound came out.

The white-haired woman sat back up but kept up her assault on my clit. A thumb started to poke into my cunt.

"You're so sexy like that," Glaria's voice was gravelly and low. "All helpless and squirming." More heavy breathing. "I was going to try to save the young people and get my girlfriend back, but now I realize what I really want."

I was having trouble focusing on her words but felt that this might be going in a bad direction.

"I want to watch you squirm and cum," the woman said in a matter-of-fact voice. "You want to cum for me, don't you?"

At that moment, I couldn't think of anything other than getting off. I wasn't feeling threatened anymore, so what could it hurt if I let her keep going?

"Ohhh, fuuuck, yess," I responded. "Please, make me cum!"

"You're going to be my pretty little sex toy, aren't you?" There was an insistance in her voice that just got me even more excited. Her fingers played against my clit even as her thumb penetrated me surprisingly deep.

"Y..yes, yes...anything you want," I answered desperately. "Just, p..please, don't stop!" My hips were pressing up and down trying to fuck myself on her thumb.

I felt Glaria's free hand pressing against the back of my head and I felt a tingling.

"Say it," she demanded. "Say you are my obedient sex toy." I heard the excitement rising in her voice. I was getting so close to climax, but she was not letting me finish.

"Ahh...yes...I am your obedient sex toy!" I managed to say between moans of pleasure. I felt a tingle at the back of my head at the same moment as Glaria's thumb pressing deep into me and connecting with my G-spot. My back arched and I cried out as the largest orgasm I had ever known rocked through me.

She kept me cumming for what seemed like an eternity, my body jerked uncontrollably against her hand until she finally pulled away. Even with her hand removed, I continued to twitch as orgasm after shocks jolted through me. I was too weak to move from the floor. There was no thought in my head other than that feeling.

A screen flashed up briefly, but I didn't pay much attention to it.

"New Achievement!

- Binding -

You've entered into a one-way binding contract with another person! This is generally a really BAD idea! Way to go! This kind of contract subjects one party to rules usually to the benefit of the second party. The rules binding you will be magically enforced.

Reward: You obviously don't want free will, so we will unburden you. You've permanently lost 2 willpower points!"

I managed to raise my head to look at Glaria who was quickly peeling off her leather clothes. Her body was lean and muscular with perfect, light copper skin. Her breasts were smaller than mine but held their shape perfectly. I couldn't think of anything other than her gorgeous body.

When she was naked, the ranger sat in the chair with her legs spread wide. A small rectangle of curly, white pubic hair topped the most beautiful pussy I'd ever seen.

"Come here, toy, and please your Mistress," Glaria ordered. With some effort, I got to my knees and crawled between her legs putting my mouth against her sex. My only concern was making my Mistress as happy as possible. All of my attention was on sucking and fucking Glaria's hole until, just a few minutes later, she erupted in a huge orgasm, spraying her cum all over my face. It was the happiest I had ever been.

I knelt there looking up at Glaria as she recovered. Finally, she looked down at me and then around the room as though she was waking from a long sleep.

"Ohhh, that was amazing," she said as she rubbed her eyes. "But what did you do?" she asked, looking down at me again.

"I made you cum. I made you happy," I responded, the stringing together of words somewhat difficult.

"Not that," she stated with an exasperated sigh. "You hit me with a love spell, didn't you?" She stood up, her sex, again, just inches from my face. Instinctively, I leaned forward to lick it again, but a hand came between me and my target. I looked up at my Mistress with a hurt look.

"Make you happy?" I pleaded.

"Fuck me," Glaria exclaimed, bringing her hand up to massage her temples.

I brought my own hand up to her slit and tried to finger her. Glaria yelped in surprise before backing up and pushing my hand away.

"That wasn't an order, you brainless..." her voice trailed off as she looked down to regard my pouting face. "You've gone and put yourself into a Binding." She was talking to me, but I didn't understand what she wanted. I was waiting for her to tell me what to do. Anything else just floated out of my mind before I could understand it.

Glaria looked down at me like she was expecting a response, but I just smiled back. She sighed and started to get dressed.

"Get dressed, we have to figure out how to get you back to normal."

I stood up and pulled my dress back on, then returned to kneeling on the floor gazing up lovingly at my Mistress.

"Geez," the ranger exclaimed. "Okay, let's try something."

She put her hand on my head. I pressed into it like a needy cat and a tingling sensation swept over my scalp.

"Say, you aren't my sex toy," my Mistress commanded.

"You aren't my sex toy," I mimicked obediently.

"Ach, no! Say, I'm not your sex toy." She lifted her hand up, then put it back down. The wave of tingles swept through again.

"I'm not your sex toy," I said, a little worried that I wasn't making my Mistress happy. I continued to gaze up wanting nothing more than to reach out and touch her.

"Fuck, nothing happened," Glaria said to herself. She took her hand off my head and then put it back. Another wave of tingles washed over me.

"Say it again," she demanded.

"It again," I replied happily, sure that I was doing what would make her happy.

"AHHHH!" my Mistress yelled and I was so sad. What did I do? I felt a small tear escape down my cheek as she started to pace in front of me. She took a deep breath and stepped back in front of me. Once again her hand went onto my forehead and I felt the tingle. She began to speak very slowly.

"Say, I am not your sex toy," came the command once again.

"I am not your sex toy," I repeated in the same slow cadence. The two of us held still for several more seconds until Glaria finally removed her hand. She was clearly not happy.

I could help with that!

"I will make you feel better," I said starting to pull my dress off again.

Quickly, Glaria put up her hands in a stop gesture.

"No, no, no, stop! Keep your clothes on!" My Mistress must have been unhappy with me! Another tear broke free. I looked down at the floor and began to sniffle.

"Oh, for crying out loud," the ranger exclaimed. She paced for a couple more steps, then squatted down in front of me, lifting my chin with one finger so I was looking her in the eyes.

"I am not unhappy with you, okay? You are a good sex toy." She closed her eyes momentarily. "Mmmm, a very good sex toy." I smiled at her praise.

Glaria's fingers started to trail down my neck to my breasts and to my right nipple still poking through the fine material of the dress. I got an erotic jolt as her fingers passed over it moving to squeeze the whole breast. I hummed appreciatively.

Suddenly, the woman stood up, breaking the contact. I was disappointed, but felt better, nonetheless. Glaria put her hands on her hips and seemed to come to a decision.

With both of us dressed, Glaria came back to me, still kneeling and looking at her.

"Okay," she said finally. I perked up at hearing my owner's voice. "We are going to walk out of here and straight to your room. Follow me and don't say anything unless I tell you to."

I just nodded. The ranger opened the door and I stood up, eager to follow behind her. The two of us reached the dining area and immediately headed to the stairs leading up to the rooms. Stang was still sitting at the table and looked at the two of us quizzically. Glaria made eye contact with them, briefly, but moved swiftly up the stairs. The big cyclops rose and proceeded up the stairs right behind me.

I followed dutifully as Glaria made her way inside a room. As I entered, Glaria began to close the door but was blocked by the massive form of Stang ducking through the door.

"This isn't your room, big guy," the woman admonished.

"What is wrong?" they asked, cutting straight to the point.

"Nothing," Glaria insisted and tried to put herself between me and the cyclops. "Now go to your own room."

"This isn't your room either. Why are you here?"

"Maybe she and I just want some...private time together," insinuating an intimate rendezvous.

Hearing her talk about me in that way, I just had to start rubbing on her. Glaria ignored me but looked back at Stang.

"See, we will be at breakfast tomorrow." She tried to close the door on the big person, but they didn't budge.

"What did you do to her?" There was some anger creeping into their voice.

"I'm her sex toy," I explained happily.

"I told you not to talk!" Glaria snapped. I cowered, dropping to my knees and hugging one of her legs.

The cyclops took a step closer to the ranger, finally closing the door behind them. Glaria's shoulders slumped, resigned.

"Look," she began. "The bitch hit me with a love spell. And it must have been a strong one because I'm supposed to be immune from that sort of magic." There was a pause as she took a deep breath before continuing. "I...got a little carried away and offered her a Sex Toy Binding...and she took it."

"You what?!" Stang practically shouted. Glaria made a motion with her hands to keep their voice down, but the bigger person did not look like they were in the mood to cooperate.

"Looking back on it...I don't think she realized what was happening. It was like she didn't even know about Bindings."

I couldn't follow what the other two were talking about, but I was getting good feelings from rubbing Glaria's leg.

I slid my hand up the smooth leather of the ranger's pants to press against her crotch. The woman above me gasped in surprise, then pushed my hand away.

"Damnit," there was irritation in Glaria's voice. "This is going to get annoying."

In one quick motion, the ranger pulled out a strap again and wrapped it around one of my wrists. Using my arm as leverage, she turned me around while pulling my other hand behind me. As her sex toy, I didn't resist and let her bind my arms behind me again. She let go and turned back to the giant.

"You can't keep her like that," Stang protested.

"Don't worry, she loves it," my Mistress said. "If I spanked her right now she'd probably cum all over the floor. She's a mindless sex object."

"You can't leave her like that," the cyclops insisted.

"Believe me, I know. I just don't know how to fix it."

"She didn't know what she was agreeing to, that can't be legal, right?" Stang asked.

"That's not how Bindings work."

There was a long pause where the other two in the room were thinking. I was only thinking about how to increase my sexual stimulation. I turned my body to face Glaria again and pressed myself against her leg. I dragged my breasts across her thigh and tried to press her boot between my legs. Glaria sighed but tried to ignore me.

"I...might have someone we could ask," the white-haired woman said, finally breaking the silence. "There is a...wizard...that might know how to reverse a Binding."

"Hmm," Stang grunted. "Fine, I'll meet you outside the inn at sunrise. We don't have time to sleep in."

Glaria nodded and waved the cyclops out the door. As the door closed, she looked down at me. She brushed the hair from my face as I continued to try to get as much contact with her as possible.

"You should be glad I'm a moral person because I could come to like having you as my full-time fuck toy," she whispered down at me.

Glaria untied me long enough for me to get undressed. I was hoping it was a prelude to something more intimate, but as soon as I was naked, she tied my hands back together and had me lie down on one side of the bed. She then secured my hands to one post of the bed before tying my ankles together and, similarly, securing them to the bedpost at the foot of the bed.

I squirmed and pouted, but there was nothing I could do but lay there.

Glaria got undressed as well before sliding under the covers with me. I tried to get closer but was unable to close the distance. Glaria initially faced away from me and stayed well out of reach.

The ranger fidgeted for a long time, then finally turned over to face me and scooted just enough to press her body against mine. She didn't say a word, just wrapped one arm around my waist and laid her head on my chest. Despite my hope that she would make love to me, Glaria was asleep in a few moments.

Even without anything sexual, I felt a warm, happy feeling knowing that she wanted to be next to me. I fell asleep shortly thereafter.

I woke up the next morning when Glaria shifted next to me. It was still dark outside. Her beautiful eyes fluttered open and looked up at me. I smiled and bit my lower lip hoping to entice my sleeping partner into having her way with me.

Glaria sat up, uncovering both of our naked tops. Her eyes wandered over my exposed skin.

"Damn you're sexy," she exclaimed. Hope lept inside me at her comment. "But I can't take advantage of you like this. I know you don't understand that right now, but you will thank me later."

I whimpered and tried to writhe my body for her enticingly.

"Uhg, stop it," she pleaded. "You're just making this harder." Then slid out of bed. She got completely dressed before untying me and making me get dressed. When I tried to start rubbing on her again, she told me to step away and not touch her again. I did as ordered, but my eyes got moist as I stood before her, dejected.

The two of us met Stang outside the inn as the small town was just starting to wake up. The three of us headed out toward some location only Glaria knew.

genzsub
genzsub
247 Followers