Unlikely Housemates

Story Info
Gray haired landlord and his new tenants get it on.
5.3k words
4.68
10.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
readwrite
readwrite
13 Followers

Unlikely Housemates- first of a series

"Mr McClintock?" A soft knock on my bedroom door. " Can I come in?"

After bringing my knees up under the duvet to hide my erection, tucking the lube out of sight, and checking there weren't any obvious signs I'd been jerking off...

"Sure, come on in"

Jade, one of my new housemates, wearing an oversize T to mid thigh, and knee high striped socks, let herself in, and quietly closed the door. Coming closer to the bed, she seemed to be having a hard time meeting my eyes.

" Kim and Hannah are having sex, and I'm feeling lonely...can I cuddle with you for a while? If you'd rather not, I understand "

"Um... Jade, I'd love to say yes, but this is awkward. I have an erection, and I sleep nude...I don't want to make you feel..."

"Oh no, that's ok! Can I see it? Jade jumped up on the bed on her knees, almost bouncing with interest. How could I refuse a request like that? Especially from an attractive young woman, who'd been starring in my mental porn moments ago... I threw back the covers and lowered my knees, putting my erection on display..I'd been using my favorite silicone lube, so it glistened, and it was rock hard.

"Oooh, that's awesome! Can I touch it?

The kids had all left home, at college or pursuing careers out of state, and my second wife had died a few years before, so rattling around in our big old house alone after retirement got pretty lonely. My social security kept me in food and covered the bills, but not much else... it's a good thing we'd paid off the mortgage and cars a decade ago. With three empty bedrooms and two bathrooms I never used, it occurred to me that renting out a couple rooms to college kids might bring some energy into my life, and help my cash flow a little. Rather than put something up on Craiglist, I asked a barista I'd become friendly with if she knew anyone looking for a room. She texted a friend, and within a couple hours I had interviews set up with three different college girls. Evidently my barista had decided I wasn't a creepy old man, and let her friends know I was ok. Being friendly, and treating women a third my age as if they were my sister's kids payed off... again.

I 'd kept the place tidy and clean, though the unused rooms were a bit dusty, and when the girls discovered they wouldn't have to share a bathroom with me, all three seemed eager to sign renter's agreements, in spite of the distance to school. That's how they knew each other, all friends of my barista, and over the next weeks, once they figured out I wasn't expecting anything from them other than rent and their share of the housekeeping chores, we'd settled into a comfortable routine. Within a couple months, I'd figured out that Kim and Hanna were at least regular lovers, since they made no effort to hide it, and that Jade didn't have anyone steady. No guys showing up at breakfast, anyway.

They say that having women around raises a guys testosterone levels. That seemed to be true, I had a lot more energy after the girls moved in, and more morning boners as well.

Still, this proposition from Jade was a surprise. We'd all become comfortable with each other, and, sharing a bottle or two of wine between the four of us late at night, conversations had sometimes strayed into interesting territory, pushing the boundaries of "just housemates". I worked at holding my tongue and just listening, but one or the other would sometimes ask for my advice, opinion, or about my past.

I'd been rather active sexually before I got married, and between marriages ( pretty much an alley cat, to be honest) but the hookup culture the girls talked about sounded far too impersonal for my taste, and they didn't seem to find it very satisfying themselves. I'd voiced my suspicion that, right or wrong, the expectation, even now, was that if you are cuddling with someone, especially partly or fully undressed, sex is on the table. In spite of the current "no means no, you can call stop at any time" conversation, the girls all felt that they'd get a lot of grief from most guys if cuddles didn't end up at sex. (or at least a blow job, that seemed to be the fallback consolation prize) We'd ended up agreeing that skin time was often only available if you were willing to trade sex to get it..

"Jade, this is already past "just housemates". Do you really want to take that step?"

"You've been a complete gentleman all the time we've been here, never crossing the line. No leering, even when we came to breakfast in just a t-shirt, flashing pussy. No "accidental" touches, much less groping. When we hugged you, you let go as soon as we loosened our arms. We trust you. I trust you. I like you."

" You know, it's often been hard."... her grin, and the flick of her eyes to my raging boner made me realize that probably wasn't the term to use..."It's been difficult to hold that line sometimes, I'm no saint"

"I know it's been hard, I've seen it." (big grin) "We pushed it some, just to check"

I'd wondered about that.

"I know you wont give me shit if I ask you to stop, whenever. Even if I've asked you to fuck me a few minutes earlier. So let me touch it? Please?

I'd done my due diligence, she clearly knew what she wanted.

" It's all yours"

She took my erection in her fingers. Moving it to one side, then up, examining it. "This is a really pretty dick, and nice and big. Where's the lube you were using?"

I handed her the bottle, from where I'd stashed it when she'd knocked. Jade looked at the label...

"Niiiice. The good stuff, silicone based. Stays slick a loooong.... (a grin and a flicker of her eyes towards mine)...time. This is going to be fun!"

"Only the best for Richard, here"

She snickered..."Richard, huh? The full length version of Dick?"

"King Richard the Lionhearted, originally... my first wife named him. He can be an arrogant prick, enjoys every bit of his power, but he's always ready for a friendly joust, and never seems to know when to quit. "

Jade thought that was pretty funny, she laughed until her eyes sparkled. "A little gray in his beard, too, I see. I'm liking that more than I expected" Then she snapped open the cap on the lube, squirted about tablespoon into the palm of one hand and closed the lid, handing it to me. Smearing the lube between the palms of her hands, she wrapped them both around my shaft, and twisted them in opposite directions as she slid them up over the tip, then down to the base. Fuck, that felt good!

"You mentioned one night that hand jobs almost never make you come. I usually don't get to play with a dick for long, they always spurt before I'm tired of messing with them"

Based on what she'd already done, I could see why most guys wouldn't last long.

"I'm kind of a hard case ( snicker from her) A couple women have brought me off with their hands, but it's rare."

"Don't hold back if I'm doing something good, but I'm going to be disappointed if I don't get this big guy inside me before the night is over"

"I hope you've got some condoms, mine must be a year old" (I'd tried dating a while after my wife died, but had given it up)

"You were snipped decades ago, after your third child, right? And you haven't had sex with anyone in years?"

" Vasectomy in '81, you can see the scar, and I had a STI screen done, for everything I could think of, when I tried dating a couple years back, just because it seemed like what people did. Never found anyone I wanted to show the paper to"

"I want your naked dick in me. I haven't had a guy since my last screening, I can show you those results on my phone if you want?"

I was certain I'd wake up from this wet dream any second.

Are you sure about that? About taking me bareback, I mean?"

"I'm sure, but not if you don't want to."

" You know this is a fantasy come to life, don't you?. I never expected I'd see you in my bed, or have your hands on...ohmygodthatsgood!" Jade had wrapped a finger and thumb around my ballsack above the balls and pulled down, as she gripped the base of my dick, and took the head in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head, then sucking hard as she took about half of it into her mouth.

"You're too big to deep throat, but you taste yummy"

"That's nice of you to say, but I know I'm only an inch or so over average size. I mean, women say I'm big, but they're just being nice "

"Based on the dicks I've seen, they weren't lying. You aren't quite huge, but plenty big. Lots longer and thicker than any I've met... in the flesh" "Raised eyebrow and a grin on that comment.

You've got to love a girl with that kind of sexual ease and humor.

"Can you keep doing that thing if you turn around and put your pussy over my mouth?"

Ooooh... Yeah, I can do that!"

She did so, and a lovely pussy it was. Utterly hairless, already sweetly slick with her juices (there's nothing quite so endearing as a woman that gets wet just playing with your dick) trim inner lips tucked neatly away between fleshy outer pads, a clit head the size of a small bean peeking out from under its hood.

As I began to explore her various folds and crevices with my tongue, she got wetter yet, and I discovered her hidden clit was a good inch long, the thickness of a pencil, and it liked tongue strokes along it's sides, not across the tip... at least so far.

While I was distracted, Jade had peeled her T over her head and tossed it aside, the hem wasn't draped over my head any longer.

"I'm gonnna come...uuuh... on your.... face...uuh...if you keep doin' tha..." Her hands still gripped my dick spasmodically, but she'd lost focus.

"Please do"

Knock on the door...

"Hey you guys, whatcha doin'? Can we come in?"

OK, this was impossible. I had to be dreaming.

Jade : "FUCK! Hanna, your timing SUCKS! You can come in, but nothing more 'till I'm done with him, ok?"

The door opens, Hanna and Kim looking in.

"Deal, girlfriend. We'll just watch, 'less you ask for... damn, that's a nice one. I thought he must be packin, but...damn!"

I probably hadn't been this hard and swollen in a decade or more, so...

"Jade 's got magic hands, this is not normal for me"

"I vote we make it the new normal. What say, ladies?"

"Long as he's up for it. Your heart in good shape, Mr M?"

"So long as you give this old man a breather on occasion.."

"Between the three of us, we can keep you from having to work too hard....you mind if we just sit over here and watch? If Jade's going to be selfish"... (Kim stuck her tongue out at Jade on that last comment)

"Hey! I haven't been fucking my girlfriend for the last two hours, and you just knocked me off an

orgasm... you can fucking wait!"

As she'd been talking, J had slid down, turned around, and positioned her slippery cleft over my dick, folded up against my belly, and began to slid her silky folds up and down my trapped dick. A pause and a couple rocks as her clit passed the tip, so my dick head stroked her clit, sliding up, then a couple rocks of her hips so my dickhead prodded her opening, than back down the shaft. This motion continued, with varying pressure, speed, and rhythm, for several minutes. It was excruciatingly good, but not enough to make me cum. I think J was getting a kick out of putting on a show, her pussy was even wetter and hotter than before.

"I want a mouth on my clit while I ride this monster of Mr M's...who's volunteering?"

"Me!"...this was Hanna. Jade had me slide up, Kim put a couple pillows against the headboard, so I was half reclined, as J stood, turned, and knelt so her back was to me, leaned back on one hand and used the other to guide my dick into the silkiest, tightest, warmest hole I'd felt in decades. Snug, slick, heated heaven. She eased slowly down, in a series of pauses and partial retractions, shivering and moaning, until her labia were against my balls. Then she leaned back against my chest, and spread her pussy lips with her fingers... "Eat me, girlfriend!"

My hands had free access to J's small, taut breasts and hard nipples, so I took advantage of that. True to promise, J was doing most of the work, slowly rolling her hips so my dick moved inside her, while she didn't lose Hanna's mouth. Hanna was including the exposed parts of my dick while she tongued Jade's clit and lips. The combination had J shivering and whimpering, and when I took a chance and gave one of her nipples an especially rough twist, she grabbed Hanna's head and moaned...

"Don't stop! Keep doing that, both of you! OHMYGOD...ohmygod..OOOOOH....I'm comeeeeeng..."

The rhythmic contractions of her pussy, a velvet fist clutching my dick, nearly put me over the edge. Luckily not quite, since J was evidently one of those women for whom "once is not enough"...she hardly paused as her internal contractions ebbed, and just kept rolling her hips, forcing the sensitive underside of my rigid prick hard across the front wall of her sweet puss. Her juices, soaking my balls, were lapped up by H, just part of the terrain her tongue was covering, to the pleasure of us both.

"Hey, don't I get a chance at that sweet pussy of yours, J? Hanna shouldn't get all the fun" This was Kim.

" Uuuh...not yet..you can suck my nipples tho'... if Mr M can turn loose of them long enough."

"I'm sure I can find something else to do with my hands"

"I bet you can" Smirks. All around.

Kim joined us on the bed (thank god I'd kept the king size, as empty as it felt sometimes) cupping one of Jade's breasts in one hand, as she sucked the other nipple, I let one hand roam over Kim's body, while the other caressed what I could reach of J. I could reach Kim's ass and pussy with some difficulty, but she shifted position in such a way as to make access easier, and my fingers found another pair of full, slick lips.

In the next several minutes, Jade treated us to the sights and sounds of several more of her orgasms, finally putting a hand on the heads of her friends...

" Enough! "

After a few moments, panting...

"Jesus, you guys are too much"... pulling her friends heads toward her for a kiss apiece, then turning half around to give me one.

"Help me off, I don't think my legs work"

Her friends supported her as she climbed off me, and Jade curled up with her head on my chest, fingers in the hair there.

"Ok, ladies, have at him, I'm done for now."

So there I am, cock rigid, swollen, flushed, and shining with one woman's juices, fingers wet with that of another, while two cuties do the "rock, paper, scissors " thing to decide who rides me next.

"J was on you bareback... can we have you that way too? Neither of us has had a guy since we moved in here, and we got our most recent results last week". This HAD to be a dream.

"Um...yes please"

Kim won the decision, and took the place Jade had just left, kneeling, in reverse cowgirl, and guided my now aching erection into the tight little puss I'd been fingering earlier. She was able to take me a little easier than Jade had, but it was still an exquisite, drawn out process. That accomplished, with me fully sheathed ( I felt my dick head stroke across the opening of her cervix) she immediately started a series of hip rolls as she beckoned Hanna to come kiss her.

So now I had two hot young chicks making out on top of me while one of them used me like a living sex toy, riding my erection like it was her own personal property. Soon enough, as I felt Hanna's fingers rubbing Kim's clit just above my buried cock, I felt Kim's pussy clamp down, as she shivered and cried out.

"Fuuuuck, I love a fat meat dick!"

My hands were on Kim's hips, and I used what little movement I could get to drive myself deeper, trying to get enough movement to take me over the edge...

"Don't come yet, Mr M!"...this was Hanna. "If you can hold out long enough for Kim to get hers, and give me a few O's too, you can have my ass."

"Challenge accepted. Take your time, Kim, enjoy yourself...I certainly am"

So she did. She stood, turned to face me, and knelt again, then repeated J's earlier stunt of riding my dick in the folds of her vulva, using the rim of my nightstick to rub her nub.

"J?"

"hmmm?"

"Would you kiss me? Suck my nips?

"Love to, girlfriend"

So now I've got all three over me. Hanna's nibbling on the back of Kim's neck while caressing her sides and thighs, J is kissing Kim's face and chest, Kim has risen enough to stuff my dick inside her, settled down, and is rocking her hips, grinding against my pubic bone as my dickhead fills her fornix. Kim's orgasms are subtle...clenching down on my dick, a pause, a gasp, a shiver and a moan, then back to grinding...on... and on...and on... She has a hand tangled in both the other girl's hair.

" I think he's pent up enough to do me as rough as I like it?" this was Hannah... " Should I let him have his way with me, ladies? Bets on if he lasts long enough to get a chance at my ass? When you're done, sweetie, I mean"

"You think your ass can handle this fatty?" This was Kim, who'd climbed off me, and was wagging my dick at Hanna, looking flushed and punchy.

"I'm betting he wont get that far, he looks ready to blow." Hanna was on her knees now, swaying her butt (somewhat bigger, darker, and better padded than those of the other two) at me as she looked back over her shoulder. "Come and get it, big boy...and don't be gentle"

Hanna was playing with stacked deck, she knew that nothing I did with my dick doggie style was likely to get her off by itself, I'd have to get at her clit to have any chance at making her come enough to put her ass on the line. She also figured my self control was nearly used up. It nearly was, but there was something she didn't know...I'd taught myself how to have multiple orgasms, without softening between them. Hannah was within inches of my height, and probably close to my weight, so I wasn't too worried about hurting her, sooo...

I leaped across the couple feet separating us, grabbed her hips, and buried my dick in her slippery snatch in one motion, pulled out and slammed home again, then flattened her to the bed, hooked my ankles inside hers and forced her legs wide apart, each of these actions met by a gasp, moan or squeal from her. I grabbed her wrists and forced them above her head, holding her spread eagle as I growled in her ear..

"You sure you want it rough, Hannah?"

"Oh FUCK yes!"

"All right then. Fight me, princess! It makes me harder"

She tried, she really did, pulling, humping her hips off the bed, trying to roll me off. I let her have a few inches of movement, then stretched her out again.

"That all you got? I think you like feeling forced to take dick. Your pussy is soaking my balls"

Her efforts doubled, but she wore out twice as fast too.

"You may have got in over your head there, girlfriend, looks like he's all over you"... that was Kim.

It was my turn to roll my hips, pulling nearly out, then thrusting into her, probing the depths of her, over and over, in a steady, relentless rhythm. Eventually, point made as to who was in charge for the moment, I rolled her to her side, then, kneeling behind her,bending her knees to make her pussy more accessible, filled her deeper yet, taking a handful of her hair near the scalp, and tugging her head back while reaching between her thighs and finding her clit. A gasp and groan as I rubbed circles there with the tips of a couple fingers. A few minutes of that and she was whimpering as she tried to work me deeper into her well stuffed and completely drenched pussy. A cruel twist of her upper nipple with my other hand sent her over the edge. I drove myself deep as she thrashed and shrieked, and that took me over the edge... I pumped what felt like cupfuls of cum into her, roaring my own ecstasy. That brought her off again, but her noises had a hint of disappointment.

That's when I took advantage of her limp state to swing her leg over my head, put them both over my shoulders, and doubled her up under me, for the deepest probing yet. She was looking wide eyed up at me, realizing that if I'd come that hard just seconds ago,wasn't softening, and was showing no sign of slowing down, that her ass might just be in danger.

readwrite
readwrite
13 Followers
12