Unlikely Housemates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One of you three young ladies must have a vibrator handy...I think Hannah here needs one. As powerful as you've got in a cordless. A nice fat dildo and some anal lube would be good too"

"I'm on it!"Jade dashed out of the room

Hannah was looking like a deer in the headlights at this point, but her pussy was flooded. Some of that was my cum, but not all of it.

Jade was soon back, carrying what I recognized (from the online porn I watched sometimes) as a cordless version of the infamous Hitachi magic wand, a bottle of lube, and a dildo almost as big as my dick, in a tangle of straps. Taking the vibe from Jade, I turned it to a medium speed (quite a lot of power for a cordless, I thought) Judging by the noises and wriggles when applied it to her clit, Hanna agreed. Watching her face, I found her best spot, then circled that, moving her closer to orgasm in a series of steps and plateaus, as I kept a steady rhythm of deep, slow thrusts.

"I think Hanna needs a mouth on each of her nipples...can I have some help with that?

My two assistants were all over that in moments, and very soon, Hanna went into a series of convulsions, accompanied by wails, with the most delightful "What are they doing to me!?" look on her face. I was unrelenting, we pushed her into a series of shuddering orgasms, with no rest or pause between.

"Ohmygod! Enough, no more, please!"

'But I haven't even stuffed your ass yet, sweetheart. Are you calling red?"

"Oh, I am so fucked"

"Not hardly...yet. I'm going to roll us over, you on top, so one of your friends can vibe your clit while I'm fucking your sweet pussy, and the other one is going to warm up, then fuck, your ass"..and we proceeded to do so. I rolled, she rolled on top, and my dick stayed inside her the whole time. Then J got the vibe between us and found Hanna's clit, and I could feel the vibes all the way to my own butthole. When it got too intense, Hannah tried to pull away, but Kim was already behind her, holding her down while she slid a lubed finger up H's ass. I could feel K's s finger against my dick, inside H.

"Oooohhh mygod, that feels soooo gooood, all of it!"

We continued like that for a bit, as Kim massaged Hannah's asshole into relaxing.

Oh fuck!"...this was Hannah's response to Jade pushing the tip of the strapon against her puckered, well lubed rosehole. I don't know how J had got that tangle of straps around her and adjusted so quickly...lots of practice, I suppose.

"Oh fuckfuckfuckFUCK!"

This was H's reaction to the strapon slooooowly sliding up her ass, stuffing her full, the rubber dick separated from mine only by the thin membrane between anus and vagina. Evidently DP wasn't regular thing for her.

"Too much, Hannah? Not something you do often?"

"No...don't stop, please don't stop! Fuck me! Both of you!"

"Nooo, I don't think so. We'll hold still, and you can fuck us. Prove you want it. Show us you want us."

"You fucking evil bastard!"...but she did it, sliding up until both dicks were near their respective openings, pause... then down until both were buried to their bases. Repeat. And again. And again. Accompanied by moans, shivers, an occasional whimper, and much kissing of my face. This went on for some time, her pace, depth, and moans increasing. I wanted to feel her to have at least a few orgasms with my dick up her ass, so I didn't let this go on too long.

"Kim? Think she's loose enough for my dick back there?"

" She'll know she's getting fucked, but she can take it...can't you, girl?"

" Ohhhhgod... YES.... please!"

I'd decided earlier that the best way to go from Hannah's pussy to her ass was to just have J remove her strap on from H's ass and replace it with my dick, no change of position needed.

"Hannah...in a moment, you're going to slide up up until both our dicks are nearly out of you, J will slide out, and then you'll slide up just enough more that Kim can put my dick head against your asshole. You may have to raise your shoulders further from the bed to get the angle right. DON'T try to stuff me up your ass too fast...take it slow".

"Yes sir"...sticking her tongue out at me on that last. Which was awfully cute, what with her hair damp, face flushed, and that thoroughly fucked, determined look on her face.

"Ok, guys, lets do this."

It all worked remarkably smoothly. Murphy didn't raise his ugly head, and even though Hannah worked her ass down onto my dick faster than I thought wise...

"OhmyFUCKING gawwwd that's good!!

...she seemed ok with it. I figured she deserved a few more orgasms before I got serious about pounding her ass through a couple more orgasms of my own, so I had her lean back enough that Kim could stuff that cordless vibe between us again, against Hannah's clit.

"oh fuckfuckfuckfuckohFUCK!"

Yeah, that was a good idea. I let Kim use her familiarity with her lover's responses to push Hannah over the edge a few more times, then....

"OK, ladies, I'd like to claim my reward. In a sec, would you two help Hanna off me, and help her get positioned standing, bent over the edge of the bed, forearms on the mattress?... Ok, go"

That rearrangement worked well too...what a team! Jade handed me the bottle of lube as the two of them positioned themselves strategically...Kim on one side, kneeling, so she could reach H's clit, Jade on the other, where she could watch my dick stretching her friend's asshole, tweak nipples, and smack her friend's ass. I smeared a generous palm full of lube on my dick, and slid it snugly into Hannah's nicely loosened asshole. I knew his position would probably get me over the edge fairly quickly at this point, I had plans for my last load. I took Hannah's hips in my hands, slowly went deep to check her limits, and commenced to take my pleasure from this lovely, still snug, yet yielding, slick, hot ass.

"UH...UH!...UH...ohgod...UH!..ohfuck...Uh! Fuckme,fuckme I'm gonna cuuuum!"

She did, too. Several times, with just seconds between, before I pumped what felt like another half cup of cum up her ass.

"Alright ladies, I want a pillow doubled up under her hips, then ease her down on her tummy, slow. I want to keep my dick in her, keep that last load in her so I can get serious about this last one of mine."

"Ok, sweetcheeks, crawl up the bed a little, and lay flat over the pillow...you up for more? This will be the last one for me. If you struggle, I'll finish faster"

"Oh fuckme, you're a fucking machine! I can take it... no old man is going to make me tap out"

"Like I said, fight me, and it'll be over sooner. You do want this, right?

" Just do it!"...she almost heaved me off, but I got her arms spread wide, legs spread wide like before, and proceeded to pound her her ass, the slick cum mixed with silicon anal lube kept us both from chaffing as I alternated clusters of a hard fast strokes with slower, deeper ones.

" You aren't fighting me. You must like getting your ass fucked, hmmm? Unless you fight me, we could be here a looong time"

She thrashed and bucked, but it felt more like she was trying to fuck me than get away.

"I know you couldn't get loose if you tried, and you don't really want to escape this anyhow, but give me something to work with. The part of me that loves hurting a woman with my dick isn't convinced I'm forcing you."

"I can't fight you, this is too good. Pound me, hurt me, please! Fuck my ass like you hate me, I want to feel you for days!

A woman begging to be ass fucked is almost as good as one struggling, so my dick responded. Rigid as a bar of steel, now, I went to long, slow strokes, with and extra hunch of my hips at full depth, so every last fraction of an inch of me was stuffed up her snug, slick, clinging asshole. It was driving through her orgasm clenched anal ring that took me over the edge that last time. Lord,but this woman was good!

Later, consciousness regained, collapsed on the bed, with Kim swabbing my dick with a warm,wet washcloth, Jade doing the same for Hanna's reddened asshole, I could only hope this wouldn't be a rare or one time thing. Shortly afterword, cleanup done, and all in a puppy pile under the big duvet, talking as comfortably as if we did this every day, the girls let me know I'd hit the jackpot...they wanted me available, so long as I didn't mind being tormented to distraction in between being called for stud service. I allowed as how I could probably deal, and we had an agreement.

J found her way to my bedroom pretty regularly for the next few weeks, and we explored a range of activities. Seemingly insatiable, with a joyful, imaginative approach to sex, and without any inhibitions I was able to find, we had a great deal of fun together.

12