Unlikely Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ended up choosing red as my primary color, selecting a form-hugging skirt that I thought made me look fabulous. While I had no illusions about being a model or fashion expert, I did like looking as attractive as I could. I rummaged through the hangers for a cute top, and ended up settling on a v-neck blouse that tied around at the side. As I was applying my makeup, I could see myself in the bathroom vanity mirror, and noticed that the top revealed my breasts slightly. That would send the wrong message, and I didn't want to tease her with something she could never have. I pulled out the bottom of the blouse and re-tied the string a bit and tucked it back in, but I felt an inclination to keep my appearance as is. Truthfully, I had caught glimpses of her eyes taking in the sight of my cleavage at the party, but had attributed it to my imagination. Knowing about her orientation now, I doubted I had been imagining it. No, she had been looking, and even appreciating my body a bit. I could admit that it made me feel sexy, nothing wrong with that, is there?

I reverted to the slightly revealing look, my fingers unintentionally brushing my left breast, and my memory flashing back to the moments at the party where Elena had been sneaking a look. I felt a strange thrill at the thought of being desirable to her, the images and feelings from that semi-erotic dream pushing into my mind, wondering what it might feel like. Shocked at where my mind had wandered, I shook my head a few times to clear my thoughts. If Elena had been a man, I reasoned, I would have attributed it to chemistry and attraction. But she was not, so my mind was playing tricks on me again. I was too pent up, and I promised myself that I would take care of that later when I was alone again.

Elena and I had agreed to meet at the Starbucks at ten, so I drove to the location right from the house. I knew it pretty well, I often swung by to grab a coffee before work, since it wasn't far away from my office. As I pulled in, i realized that I had never been inside this one, but since they are all similar I didn't think it would be any different. I looked in the rear-view mirror and smoothed over my eyebrows before getting out of the car and walking towards the door.

I caught a glimpse of Elene once I walked through the double doors at the entrance, seated in a tiny alcove set off to the side that looked private enough to have a real conversation. I smiled when I saw her.

"Hey there, girl!" she said, standing to her feet..

As she stood up, I was really struck by how incredible she looked. Dressed in a dark blue business suit, she was the epitome of class and beauty, fueling my image of her as Wonder Woman even more. "Hey yourself," I replied, adding, "Wow I love that outfit," I said, laughing. I leaned towards her, unsure of what the protocol was, what is a handshake? A hug?

Before I could even figure it out, Elena leaned in and gave me a hug, a light one but I was a little taken aback. I stiffened, not out of objection, but more out of surprise. She almost jumped back, like she was afraid of offending me. "Oh shit, I am so sorry, i shouldn't have taken that for granted..."

She had backed up a bit, but still close enough to feel her presence. "No worries, hugs are just fine, I am pretty touch-oriented myself," I said in a low tone.

Elena's mouth showed a smirk, as if I had said something infinitely entertaining. She leaned back in and I felt myself just let it happen, let her get closer to me than I usually ever let anyone, let her pull me into her. I could feel her lips at my ear, breath tickling the hairs on my neck, feeling connected to her like we were already lifelong friends. When I felt her pull back, I took it as my cue to sit down in the chair next to hers.

One of the big questions on my mind as I smiled at her was the flower on my desk at work. After getting over the initial reaction, it had delighted me and made my day. I wasn't entirely sure what she intended it to mean, but her interactions with me came across as genuine and not sinister. "Ummm," I began, "did you...send me something?" I said, trying not to sound like an idiot.

Elena was clearly amused, smiling and stifling a laugh. "Hmmmm maybe?" she said with a melodic tone to her voice.

I could tell that was her playful way of admitting it, which just made me break into giggles. "Just so you know, I accused every guy in the office of hitting on me when I found that. I made an ass of myself."

Elena's expression changed, like she was instantly worried that she had either overstepped or had given me the mistaken impression that she was interested in me romantically. "Hey, I was just trying to say I had a great time the other night, that's all," she said, her voice trailing off a bit.

Truthfully, that relieved me a bit, I have to admit that I haven't navigated these particular waters before, but it clarified that her intentions were genuine. I felt my conflicted and worried feelings melt away, and I felt the need to reassure her that everything was fine. I reached over and touched her arm casually. "Perfectly fine," I said with a sigh. "Honestly, I can't remember how long it's been since anyone got me flowers."

Elena reached up and grasped my hand, it felt warm, sweet and reassuring. "I just wanted you to be sure I respected your boundaries. That's what friends do," she said sweetly.

As if it suddenly dawned on her that we were sitting with nothing in our hands, she stood up, and asked, "Hey did you want a coffee? What can I get you?"

"Well you are gonna think I am too girly, but a vanilla latte would be amazing to sip on right now," I said with a chuckle.

"No worries, hun, girly is just fine," Elena shot back, "In fact, let's just have our own little girl's club."

"Oh yeah, sounds like a plan," I replied as she sauntered off.

When she returned with our drinks, we started chattering away like we had indeed started our own little exclusive club, covering so many things that I honestly lost track of them all. The conversation took an unexpected turn for me when Elena admitted that she enjoyed making pottery. Something I almost never talked about is how much I love and adore making things with my hands, ceramics in particular, and I had given it up several years prior after being belittled about it by my husband. My enthusiasm got the better of me, and I almost shouted, "Are you fucking kiddng me?! I had a minor in art in college, I used to love making things, used to have a whole room full of them! Wow... I miss that so much!"

Elena laughed out loud at my outburst, displaying a grin that showed off all of her perfectly straight teeth. "Wow, I guess I figured out what your passion is! When's the last time you made something?"

Shit. It was a simple question, but in that moment I realized that I set myself up for a question that I did not want to answer, because of what I would have to reveal. Alan always made fun of my pottery, calling it flea market trash, and forced me to box it up and throw it all away. It broke my heart, and broke me and with the subsequent abuse that followed it didn't get any better. This was not a conversation I wanted to have with anyone, certainly not with someone I barely knew. I had to walk this back somehow and just drop it.

"Well that was a childish thing I suppose, and with work and being married, I just didn't have time for it anymore," I said, in as calm a voice as I could. Inwardly I was panicked and wanted to either scream or cry my eyes out.

I saw a fire flash in Elena's eyes. I was pretty good at reading people, and that look was one of anger, strong anger. What the hell would she be so angry about?

"I'm calling bullshit on that." she said quietly.

My mind was already several steps ahead, anticipating her to change the subject and just let the matter die right there. I started to say something and then realized what she had said. What the hell? Who was she to say something like that to me? I wanted to slap her hard right then and there for butting into something that was none of her business. Would I do that? Nope, never, instead I would just withdraw and hoped to be done talking about it. "Really, I just lost interest."

I had never met anyone able to read me as well as she had, and see through all of my false fronts. "Come on, Tamara, I know we haven't known each other but a few days, but do you expect me to buy that? You went from even keel, to over the moon, to almost depressed all in a few seconds. So yes, I still say bullshit," she said sternly.

Silence fell for a couple of seconds, an awkward silence that I couldn't bring myself to break. I felt backed into a corner and nowhere to go, so I sat passively, saying nothing. Elena spoke up after what seemed like an eternity.

"I think it was more than a good buzz over drinks or coffee just now that made you trust me enough to see you - the real you. Behind that smokescreen is an amazing, gorgeous and incredible woman that I would love to be friends with," Elena said with a slight smile. "This girl you are pretending to be? She is anything but that."

Inwardly I panicked. I knew she was right, plus she had gotten past all my defenses like a pro and had me at a significant disadvantage. I was good at giving up, but this was a different kind of surrender, of trust. And as odd as it seemed, I really did trust her. I closed my eyes for a second and let out a sigh, part of a deep breathing exercise from yoga that I had learned to use to calm myself. Once my heart had slowed down enough, I spoke. "The truth is that Alan made fun of me for making them, he really hated it. And when I was at work one day, he smashed them all and made me pick up the fragments and throw them away. I never did anything again after that."

I had never admitted that to another human being, and the feeling of relief and liberation that ran through me made me lose my well-practiced emotional control, and I started crying deeply. Elena just put her arm around my shoulder and comforted me as I cried it all out, which all lasted for a couple minutes.

"Feel better now, Tamara?" Elena said, a bright smile on her face again.

I did feel better. Worlds better. Like I hadn't felt for what seemed like forever. Liberated. Finally free. I took in a deep breath, and then said, "Wow, yeah, a lot. I had no idea how much I needed that. Or how much I needed someone smart enough to call me on it. That has never happened before, not even growing up."

Elena beamed. "Careful, girl, I charge a lot for that kind of therapy," she said with a smile and a wink.

Feeling playful, I shot back, "And what name do i write on the check? And how much?"

She shook her head, making her hair swish back and forth. "Uh uh, no way you are getting off that easy, hun," she said, patting me on the shoulder. "You have to go to a pottery class with me, just us. No excuses," Elena said, her toner sweet but firm.

Obviously she meant business, and I had no intention of arguing with her. In fact I didn't want to, it was by far the most exciting thing I could have wanted, and I had chills just thinking about it. I giggled as I said, "Ok, you're on!"

We parted ways a few minutes later, as we both needed to get to work, but I was struck by the whole encounter. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced before, someone that I felt that vulnerable with, who could read me, and who genuinely cared about my well being. I found the experience dominating my thoughts the rest of the day, leaving me distracted. Not in a bad way, but a good one, one that made my own feelings hard to process.

When I got home at the end of the day, i was alone, as Alan had been called out of town to save a huge account. I was grateful for the solace, it always felt more peaceful when he was gone, but for the first time in a while I realized it was also lonely and isolating. I found comfort in the fact that I had made a friend, and that thought was on my mind when I fell asleep. Part of me wondered about what Elena had thought of the whole thing, and that was the last thing on my mind as I fell asleep.

The dream I had earlier had somehow started over again, Elena and I were standing at the fountain again, her whispering in my ear as she had before, kissing my neck, her breasts pushing into mine. She was seducing me, no I couldn't let this happen, I can't, but gawd it felt fucking amazing.

At some point the scene melted into a more private setting, which I recognized as my room, and my bed. I was naked, lying face up, and kissing someone, a shadowy figure which I assumed would be my husband, but it was Elena. Her lips felt incredible, and her bare breasts pressed against mine in the most incredible way possible. I wanted her, it didn't matter if she was a woman or I was straight, I fucking wanted her.

I moaned as I felt her take my nipple between her lips, in a way softer and sexier than I had ever felt before. "Oh gawd, yes, yes, yes, yes..." I moaned, writhing with the rhythm she was providing with her lips. I pushed her head to my breast even harder, making her suckle me more aggressively, but still lovingly.

"I need to taste you." Elena said, looking me in the eyes as she kissed down my tummy, parting my legs gently, kissing inch by inch closer. I felt her tongue on my pussy, with a skill I never imagined possible, making me moan and cry out from how great it felt. If this was lesbian lovemaking, I wanted more of it.

As before, I woke up startled, in my bed but not naked as I had been in the dream. It was a dream, just a dream. But a very erotic dream, making me squirm as the urges whispered to me to give in. Unlike before, I couldn't resist, I knew it was not something I should give in to but did not care at that moment.

I slipped off my short satin nightgown and lay back on the bed, caressing my breasts and shocked at how wet I was when I awoke. I closed my eyes and let the images from the dream wash over me, sliding my fingers between my legs. "Oh gawd, yes, please taste me," I moaned, the vivid memory of her between my legs eating my pussy, intent on nothing but indulging the urges in that moment. Nothing but giving into her, feeling her, feeling the pleasure.

It took less than a minute to climax, and it was intense, the biggest one I could remember in recent memory, all while imagining a lesbian friend turned lover eating my pussy and loving every second of it. I would probably regret it in the morning and find some way to rationalize it, but had she appeared that second magically, nothing would have stopped me from letting her have her way with me. It was a fantasy, I had had wild ones in my younger years, though none had ever included women. Once I had finished riding out that incredible orgasm, I fell asleep instantly.

12