Unlikely Pornstar Training Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But letting her get some air at long last wasn't out of any mercy. It was because he started to stroke off, aiming his cock at both of their pretty, and in one case make-up ruined, faces. Madison knowing what to do as she reached over to make Sophie's mouth open wide up while parting her own lips. A grunt escaping him as he fired off thick blasts into Turner's hole to make her eyes widen as she got the first addictive taste of spunk in her new porno career. Only a few shots needed before her mouth was already full up as, continuing to defy all normal logic, he was unleashing one load himself that would normal take three men or more to produce. Not forgetting the other whore in this either as he aimed his cock over and pumped, making sure to give Madison a more than generous helping of his seed as well.

Scott groaned as she took the mouthful, watching as Sophie slowly gulped down hers with a telling, approving moan. Madison quickly turning and making the celeb face her as she pressed her lips sinfully to the other blonde. Using her tongue to push that spunk she'd collected into the other woman's mouth to give already a crash course in some lesbian action as well. Sharing the cum with the lusty smooch before breaking off and making Sophie's lips press together so she could swallow more down as Scott smirked and licked her own lips clean before sliding over Sophie's for good measure.

"Tastes good, doesn't it?" Madison smiled as she stood up. Being shameless as expected as she pushed her bottoms down and she showed off her moist, shaved pussy. Not stopping there as she soon pulled her top up and over her head to show off her rounded, fake tits.

"I d-don't usually swallow... But yes, that tasted r-really good..." Sophie admitted, licking her lips herself as she slowly stood up as well.

"God damn this is the good life right here!" Sloh remarked as he saw that even after just cumming, his cock was already rock hard already. Just as he'd wished for even if he realised it or not.

"I suppose I'd better take this off then." Turner said, as she began to slide her dress down her sexy, toned and slim body. Showing off her own smoothly shaved, and already a little wet, pussy. Along with a noticeable, kinky piercing on one of her nipples.

"OK, honey! Come watch and learn!" Scott said as she moved herself over to mount Sloh as he still remained on the couch. Not even sweating yet as this busty blonde pornstar lowered herself down onto his fat cock. Letting him get a close up look of that enhanced chest of hers as she moaned out, dropping down onto his dick as he reached around and helped himself to a deep grasp of her more than nicely meaty booty. "OH FUCK!! MMMMM!! Fuck that's so big! MMMMM!! So good!!" Madison was moaning already before she got to work riding him. Raising and lowering her tanned frame along his thick shaft, making them both moan out as she stuffed herself full with his meat. Her snatch just snug enough to grip his meat as, considering her experience in skin flicks even with being retired for a period, she was quickly able to take him in balls deep and leave her cheeks clapping down into his thighs when she hit his base.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM!! Yeah, you see this?? MMMMM!! This is how... OH FUCK!! MMMM!! A pornstar fucking takes some cock! OOOOOOOOOOH!!" Madison gasped as she kept herself moaning. Roughly going at him with a swift motion up and down on his length that she and the woman watching this had already been choking on moments before. Not even showing any concern about the fact that she was taking such a fat dick into herself bareback as she slammed herself right down into his crotch. Making skin hit skin as the slap echoed around the room before she lifted up to just under the midway mark. Just to drop right back down and make her fake tits shake as she impaled herself over and over onto that lengthy rod. "OH GOD!! MMMMM!! FUCK YES!! MMMMMM!! Fucking like a fucking slut!! OH FUCK!! AHHHHHH!!" She moaned out in delight, and wasn't looking like she was merely faking it like actresses in her industry are known for. Leaving his meaty tool coated with juices as she worked up and down like an elevator cart in overdrive with her long blonde hair swaying in the air as she bounced.

"I can see..." Sophie stared with desire as well as shock at any woman being able to take such a length. Her gaze locked onto that pole she'd just been choking on, seeing it being made to vanish inside of some wet, snug pussy as the porno babe on top of this fat slob rode with all the years of experience that comes from taking countless fat, long cocks. Turner's focus on that prick meaning she missed out on when Madison tossed her head back in delight. Actually cumming, and hard at that, onto the dick she was slamming herself silly onto. More fluids of pleasure dripping down as Scott drove herself through probably one of the rare real orgasms she's ever experienced in her life. Resulting in the skin flick starlet slumping onto the man she's been riding. "M-My turn?" She actually sounded excited at the prospect now as Hobb rather rudely just pushed the used whore off of his still rock hard dick and motioned for her to approach.

The Northampton, England born beauty moved up onto the couch but she took a position of facing outward so her back was against his bulky frame as she eased down. Attempting to do this slow and steady since quite clearly this cock was far, far larger and thicker than the one she was used to of her husband. However, the man underneath had no interest in easing off on things now he could have his cake and eat it. Gripping the actress by her toned waist and surprising her, dragging her sharply down onto her cock to make her gasp out as her head tilted back. A long and low groan escaping her when his dick thrust up and forced her folds to spread apart without any time to adjust to the sensation. And not getting any real time to get used to it either as he went right to work, actively thrusting upward into that willing, wet piece of pussy.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! OH GOD!! OH BLOODY HELL!! FUCK!!" Sophie's eyes stayed wide in pleasure and shock from this sudden, rough introduction into big cock sex. Having that toned and tight body hauled down and raised up by the grip onto her waist so he was using her snatch like he was working a fleshlight sex toy over his cock. Not even letting her actively bounce on his prick as he jolted her high enough so that her blonde hair flew about before dragging her straight down with a hard slap her her tight ass connected with his crotch. "FUCK!! FUCK!! OH FUCK FUCK FUCK!! AHHHHHHHHH GOD IT'S SO BIG!! FUCK!!" She howled out in delight as the MILF got her snatch stretched out nice and wide to further show that even if she's experienced with sex, she's never had such a long, thick cock fill her up quite like this before. She's quickly getting addicted to the feeling as she adds to the wet covering all over his rod already with juices of her own from out of that being stuffed snatch of hers.

"That's it, babe... Fucking go to town on that big fucking dick..." Madison, recovered enough from her orgasm, now knelt between his legs. Leaning in to lap at his balls again as she was shameless in her own slutty, perfect for porn nature. Moaning at the taste of both herself and the woman currently being bounced on the dick she'd just cum all over herself. Enjoying the close up sight as she stared up to watch that pussy getting rammed full. "Mmmmm... Fucking ride it, you fucking hot slut... Let's see what a dirty fucking porno slut you can really be..." Scott encouraged as she leaned up a bit more. Running her tongue along the slit being filled up as she stole the taste of not just another woman's pussy, and of course she had no issues at all with lesbian action in her line of work, as well as getting more of that big dick she was now more than familiar with.

"FUCK!! OH FUCK!! OH YES!! BLOODY HELL!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Right now it was the actress who has already played Sansa Stark and Jean Grey over her career as she moaned out loudly as her eyes rolled back in delight. Having never been fucked this deeply, this hard and never mind with this big and long of a cock before. So little wonder that she was sent screaming into a nice, hard orgasm that further coated the cock that she was stuffed sharply and rapidly onto with more sticky juices. That giving the porno whore below her more treats to lap up as her face got a splattering from the liquid splashing about from the repeated thrusts. "FUUUUUUUUCK... MMMMMMMM... OOOOOOOOH... FUUUUUUCK..." Sophie's head was rolling on her shoulders as sweat covered that gorgeous, slim body of hers with a clear, lewd smile forming on her face as it looks already like she was getting more and more accustomed to the idea of breaking into a career in this adult film business thanks to some red hot and wild sex.

"MMMMM... Fucking hot, slutty MILF! Take this, you fucking cheating bitch!" Hobb grinned as he buried his dick into her slot once again and this time kept it in. Grunting as he unloaded deep into a married woman's twat, setting her off in turn into another moaning orgasm as she shuddered on his prick. His manhood pulsing as he shot out more thick bursts of spunk into her love tunnel to send in deep. Pumping stiffly but at a slower pace to drain out this latest load. Allowing the spunk to seep back out, dripping down his fat dick where Madison was there to eagerly lap it up with approving moans. "MMMMM... God damn... Celebrity pussy is the fucking best!" He added with a laugh, pulling his cock out of her box and finding once again that even after just cumming he was still impossibly rock hard. While her snatch leaked out more of the thick cream pie for Scott to lean up at and lap down like she'd been starved for any meal for a week.

"Oh God... Oh my fucking God..." Sophie groaned as she was dropped down onto the couch to recover as she gasped. "That was too fucking good... So big! I'm not going to feel my bloody husband inside of me for a month now, I'm so stretched out!" She marvelled with a dirty smile as she even reached down, finding how easy it was to slip her fingers inside her gaping twat now as she scooped out some spunk in order to suck it off of her digits with a moan.

"You see? Nothing to it really being a porn star!" Madison grinned as she pushed Sophie down, making her lay on the couch as she got on top of her. "Now let me warm you up first. The Boss here has one more piece of training to put you through first before you're officially done." She said, as she held up a jar of sex lubricant for the three of them to see.

"Fuck yeah... I'm loving this fucking job already." He said, scooping out some for himself in order to lube up his cock with. Even with this being some sort of strange new wish-created world, he wasn't planning on taking risks especially with his new, improved, long and fat dick to use on whores like these two.

That left the two blondes to more properly explore one another as Madison guided the far more inexperienced but clearly more famous beauty to feel her up. Putting one hand onto Scott's dripping wet snatch and encouraging a rubbing motion. Before placing Sophie's other hand onto her rounded, fake tit to squeeze. Smirking, Madison the dipped her own fingers into the lube before reaching under. Making Turner gasp when she slid a digit into the super tight asshole of the actress. Meeting resistance from that entrance to show that Sophie wasn't used to any sort of backdoor action at all until today. But once again, making no movement or demanding an end to it as Madison slipped the finger in and started to work it back and forth. Preparing that hole for more 'training' from the huge cock that they've both already had their mouths and snatches stretched out by.

Meanwhile, Hobb moved up behind the pornstar as he saw from the glistening state of her asshole that she, as expected of a long time porno whore, had already pre lubed up for the occasion. Giving him free access to shift up and push his fat, long cock into that juicy, rounded backside which made Scott groan out as she looked over her shoulder. Already pleasured by having another woman's stuffed up her slot but now she had a nice fat dick forcing its way into her snug back passage. Even being a veteran of skin flicks, this sort of size was stretching her out wonderfully as she tossed her hair back and began to moan. Rocking herself back against the oncoming thrusts but there was no need to. The slob behind her gripping her hips as he yanked her back, ensuring his cock was stuffed into her rear to really make them both moan out as he started drilling her.

"OH FUCK!! MMMMMM... OH YEAH, YOU LIKE THAT? OOOOOOOH FUCK!!" Madison groaned out, still trying to keep finger fucking the woman underneath her but having a hard time focusing with the feeling of a huge dick thrusting stiffly into her cheeks from behind. Thankfully more than experienced at having her thick rump used for pleasure so there wasn't even a hint of pain on her pretty face as she took all those inches into her. Making her jolt back and forth as he hammered her nice and deep. "MMMMM!! AHHHHH FUCK!! BIG FUCKING COCK... OOOOOOOH!! DEEP IN MY FAT FUCKING ASS!! MMMMMM..." She groaned as her fake tits swung a bit underneath her as she got hauled back into his rod, then pushed forward a little as he pulled out just to slam home back into her ample rump. Making her cheeks sinfully clap over and over against his bulk as he tapped that ass. Far from the first cock she's taken in that tightest of her holes, but one even she'll remember as her back passage clamped around his dick with slutty need.

She was made to groan through when he pulled out from her ass completely and moved off the couch just to reach the faces of the two moaning whores. Grabbing them both by their blonde locks before he shoved his cock without even so much of a warning into Sophie's gasping mouth. Making her gag from the length filling her mouth up again along with the sudden taste of another woman's back passage all over those inches. A sudden introduction into ass-to-mouth action without even warning her as he pumped in and out for a quick round, groaning himself at her warmth and the sliding feeling of her tongue against his length. Pulling out to allow her to groan as he then pushed into the eager mouth of Madison who started slurping along his prick before he even got to thrust. More than happy to clean off the taste of her own ass from off his fat cock as she bobbed and gagged on his meat. A taste she's clearly extremely used to as her eyes rolled back shamelessly while she gave a rapid blowjob.

Then it was back to fucking that fat ass when moved back around the two women. Pushing deep into that backside once again and slamming in to make her plump booty connect stiffly with his crotch. Those tanned cheeks turning a wicked shade of pink from the repeated contact thanks to his massive bulk hitting off of her, let alone him helping himself to deliver a spank or two onto her rump once in a while just because he could. Grinning as only now was sweat starting to form over his unsightly frame compared to the noticeable layer on both the women in front of them as they engaged in some lesbian fun while he fucked one of them up the ass. More than happy to help in this 'training' even though he currently had his cock rammed deep into the only one of the three here with actual experience in the adult film industry.

Soon enough, Madison Scott started to shudder on that fat prick being pumped balls deep into her butt. "FUCK!! FUCK YEAH BABY!! OH FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUCK MMMMMM..." Once again, no need to fake her pleasure here as she came all over the fingers of Sophie that were brushing over her snatch. Easily soaking them down to the wrist as she enjoyed another orgasm, and one that seemed even more intense than the first one. Leaving Scott groaning out, having to clutch the back of the 'casting' couch she was on so she didn't just collapse down. Leaving her just jolting back and forth as the fat bastard behind her ploughed away into her booty for another stiff round. Near rag dolling the fake titted blonde onto his fuck stick as he moaned and made full use of his job getting to use whores like this.

And he was far from done either, as while both women were hot he had far more interest in fucking the actual celeb of the two. Bringing both of them off of the couch but leaving Madison kneeling at the front of it. Pushing Turner back onto it so she was bent over onto the seating they'd been fucking on, making her tight and sexy butt stick out and seeing the finger fucking she'd taken before making her asshole shine from the lube. More than enough of an invitation for him to move behind her now, and push his cock against that entrance. Unsurprisingly, feeling far more friction here than with the previous ass he'd banged but still stuffing in with a deep groan as the woman he'd entered gasped out with wide eyes like she couldn't believe herself that he'd managed to fit himself in.

"OH FUCKING GOD!! OH FUCK!! MY A-ARSE!! OH FUCK!! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" Sophie squealed out in pain and pleasure as she took that fat cock into her rump. Making the nicely meaty cheeks jiggle as he didn't go easy on her either despite this clearly being her first time taking it up the ass. A rough pace, making her back passage spread apart in quick fashion to accept his length at such a pace that any normal woman would be left gaping open for over a week. Worse still for her that he reached forward, grabbing onto the long blonde hair of the actress and used that in order to haul that tight and toned body of hers back into his pumping dick. "FUCK!! Y-YOU'RE GONNA SPLIT MY FUCKING ARSE APART!! AHHHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMMM!!" She panted, able to just about gaze back as her hair was firmly tugged on like she was just property already. Her mouth open and gasping as she took this stiff pace that left her butt cheeks not just clapping into him, but already turning a shade of red as the MILF took a hammering far harder than anything she's gotten from any lover before, including the man she's actually married to.

"Oh yeah, fuck this slut's hot little ass... Mmmmm... Look at that big fucking dick go..." Madison encouraged as she knelt beside the action right at the very butt being filled up with dick. Helping herself to get in on the action by sliding her fingers up into Turner's already dripping wet and well pumped pussy. Able to go in knuckles deep and slide in and out to keep the celeb she's helping to 'train' aroused and addicted to taking cock. "Oh, for me? Yes fucking please!" Scott grinned when he pulled out of Turner's ass, and got another dose of ass to mouth going by shoving that cock fresh from one back passage into a snug, wet throat. Madison moaning and gagging at the taste of a far more famous woman's rear on those inches as she eagerly bobbed up and down, getting plenty of saliva onto that manhood before it was pulled back out and promptly shoved back into that tight backside.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! SO BIG! MMMMMM!! SO FUCKING GOOD!! AHHHHH!!" The actress who played Sansa Stark in Game of Thrones was yelling out in pleasure once again when that big, long cock was thrusting balls deep into her snug, desirable backside. A trail of drool dripping from the corner of her moaning mouth as she took this huge cock. Not acting like a woman who was happily married to another man. Making her nicely rounded butt cheeks jiggle wildly as he drove in and out of her asshole. Making her body rock forward from the impact of both the force of his rough motion and his obese size colliding with her. Using the commanding grip of her long hair to force her back to meet his next stiff thrust coming in. Ensuring that her anal tunnel would be more than stretched out so that any hope of tightening back up would need to wait for near a month or longer thanks to this wild and rapid pace.