Unlikely Pornstar Training Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
813 Followers

Even with her booty being used and abused, the sin wasn't limited to just that. Pulling out of her rump and not even taking the time to admire the gaping state he's left her asshole in as he made her moved back and kneel in front of him. Yet another wicked helping of ass-to-mouth action as he took advantage of her open, gasping for air mouth. Sliding his cock deep in and making her gag as he ventured beyond just that warm and soothing mouth of hers. Making her taste her own ass this time as he used the grip of the hair to have her head bob along his prick as he slid in and out. Loud, raspy gasps along with moans as the stunning MILF stared up with a newfound burning lust in her eyes. Saliva drooling down his inches as she slurped away between her chokes as her tongue willingly flicked up, enjoying the flavour of her own rear for the first time in her life.

"MMMMM... Yeah, what a fucking slut!" Sloh grinned as he shoved the Englishwoman back down onto her knees. Once again ramming his shaft back into that already more than well fucked asshole of hers. Now gripping her toned and sweat-covered body by the waist as he hammered away into her. Roughly pulling her straight back to take his thrusts as he filled her ass right up with every inch of his length. Making her scream in delight as she not only had her butt pounded, but her snatch was getting finger fucked by the slutty pornstar involved in all of this. Leaving his balls smacking off the hand of Scott as she played her part and kept the actress in this pleasured up. Not bothered one bit by the juices dripping down her hand as she jammed her digits in and out with a wide smile.

"OH FUCK!! FUCK YES!! YES!! FUCK MY ARSE!! FUCK IT!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Sophie begged, looking far removed from being a loving mother and a faithful wife as she moaned from her first time getting fucked up the ass. Not seeing anything wrong in letting some fat slob she's only just met have his wicked way with her, including getting his big, long cock stuffed to the hilt into each of her pleasurable holes. "FUCK... OH GOD IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD... YES!! YES!! AHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Her head was hanging down as she was yanked back and forth like she was just a living sex doll to be used and abused. Her tight, rounded arse now a shade of pink from all the hard, repeated collisions she's taken from his bulk hitting off of her from behind. The odd spank to her butt thrown in for good measure to remind her of her place now that she's more than well trained up to be a porn star.

"FUCK... GONNA CUM!! GONNA... FUCKING!! CUUUUUUUUUM MMMMMMMMM OOOOOOOOOOH.." Her eyes rolled back as she groaned out again. Her body shivering as she rocked back and forth, cumming hard all over the fingers of Madison still pumping away into her. Making the fake chested of the two blondes grin as she kept driving her digits in and out to help with action. Feeling the juices dripping down her wrist and onto her am as she kept plunging her fingers in and out. "FUUUUUUUUCK... MMMMMMMM..." But before even that orgasm had finished off, she soon had to deal with the feeling of hot, thick spunk splattering deep into her backside. Her tightening around that lengthy dick setting him off as he blew his load and kept thrusting so he could drain his balls of this latest load. Leaving her groaning as he pulled out, resulting in that spunk falling back out of that gapping wide asshole. Topped off by him stroking out some last drops onto her cheeks to properly brand her.

"Heh. Usually pornstars get a money shot to finish, but since this is training? I'll let you take a pass this time." Sloh claimed, faking like he was a trainer all along. Noticing now that after all that, finally his cock was going soft after all the action as sweat dripped off his already disgusting enough looking body.

"Mmmmm... Thank you, Sir..." Sophie said with a new seductive purr in her voice as she stayed on her hands and knees. Looking back with sin burning in her eyes as she looked him over. "I can't wait to start being a nasty fucking slut on camera... Now that I'm all trained up to be a fucking pornstar whore now..."

"Good job, Boss! That's why you're the fucking best!" Madison chipped in as she pulled her fingers out from Sophie's twat, helping herself to licking them clean of the actress' orgasm.

"Fucking right I am..." Hobb said, all too easily getting into his new job. "I'll leave you two whore to just wash up. I've got a taxi to catch back home." He said, giving a wave over the shoulder before he turned and pulled his pants back up. "I guess, uh, call me if any of you sluts want some more 'training' any time soon." He added with a chuckle.

Walking out of the room, as the sounds of groaning were heard from behind him, he didn't see that leaning back against the wall was the genie who had granted him the wishes to make this strange new sex-fuelled world of his. "Oh yeah, he's sooooooooooo gonna hate having to fuck celebs like that all the time." Jeanie grinned, thinking that somehow in her twisted mind this was some sort of punishment for this man. Not getting how the mortal mind isn't always pure and wholesome as he's not going to hate this life any time soon. Oblivious to that fact as she skipped down the corridor to follow him out and give him more taunts about how miserable his life will be now she and her wishes are controlling him.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
813 Followers