Unlikely Pornstar Training Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking dumb slut..." He chuckled as she spread his fat, flabby ass cheeks apart and found her latex covered hands were easily sinking into that flesh as she moved her mouth in. Sticking her tongue out and starting to run along that tight hole as she actually moaned, like she never knew she needed this taste before in her life. Actually willingly rimming a man she barely knows as she slid her tongue across his asshole. Squeezing his checks for a moment as she worked around with a smooth motion. The motion working as his cock easily became rock hard and sticking out as she tapped her eager tongue against a man's ass for the first time in her life.

Not stopping there though as she reached between his legs with one hand, groaning as she tried and struggled to keep his rear spread with just the one set of fingers. Bringing the latex glove onto his long, thick cock as she started to slowly stroke and make him moan out. Stimulating him front and back like she was just a dressed up escort with a pumping hand and her licking tongue. At least impressing with her multi-tasking as she smoothly worked that gloved hand back and forth along his prick at the same time as running her tongue up and down his asshole to work over a bit of his crack as well. The act barely captured by the camera as she used the little strength she had to keep his cheek spread out and let her not just dine on him but take in air.

"Mmmmmmphh... Go good... Mmmmmm... Fuck, I'm such a dirty bitch... Eating a man's ass out... I'm such a fucking slut..." Olivia moaned out before dived back in, pressing her tongue against his backdoor and twisting a bit to try and force her way in to a hole that unsurprisingly wasn't used to being licked either, but it wasn't stopping her from trying. Groaning at the taste of a man's ass while enduring the feeling of that obese weight against her pretty face as her eyes rolled back in pleasure. Getting off on this lewd act like she's wanted to do this ever since becoming legal just months ago, when actually she'd never had thought of performing this rimjob until the idea was planted in her all too willing and horny mind.

"Ahhhhh... Yeah you fucking are, whore... Mmmmm... Nasty fucking ass munching bitch..." Hobb just chuckled as he let her flick her tongue at his asshole, leaving it nicely coated with her saliva. His moans coming too from her fetish glove pumping smoothly along his thick, long shaft that had already been stuffed deep in her throat today to feed her a load. Not planning on stopping at just the one though. Groaning as he made the stunning actress and singer tongue his asshole for his pleasure and amusement, all as she jerked him off and made her gloves sinfully squeak out from the repeated, swift motion back and forth.

"Mmmmmphh!! Mmmmm... Mmmmmmphh!!" Her saliva was slowly dripping down his ass crack as she patted against him over and over. Finally penetrating him and groaning out at tasting some male ass. Her face so close in that shamefully the sweat dripping off those fat cheeks was landing on her pretty face as she worshipped him with her tongue. The taste making her hand work quicker with a firmer grip, easily keeping him groaning and those sounds of approval in turn making her keep sliding her tongue in and out of his asshole. "Ahhhhhh... Mmmmmm!! Mmmmmmphh..." She groaned again with her nose against his skin, finding it hard to take in air from smothering herself with this slob of a man's backside against her. Even now the camera could barely see her actually eating ass but it was still clear enough what she was still willingly doing. Along with the far more obvious stroking off she was doing at the same time.

"Mmmmmm shit! I knew this would be some good fucking stuff!" He grunted as he brought the cup downward towards his cock like this was some wicked sperm collection at a seedy clinic. Groaning out as he didn't even bother to tell her as his cock throbbed in her grasp. Soon his latest, thick and hot load shooting out and collecting in in the cup and the glass allowing the amount to be seen as he filled it up. Taking advantage of the boost to his potency that the wishes he'd asked for granted so that he was dumping a very impressive amount of jizz into the glass that would usually need three or four man together to produce. "Mmmmm... Got something else for you to taste, bitch." He bluntly said as his cock went slightly soft -- he would still be able to soon get hard all over again -- and her hand let go of his member.

Pulling her face away, she gasped out as she took in some air at last as she watched him turn around. "Thanks, stud." She gave a sexy wink as she reached up and took the glass. "Cheers!" She said with a laugh before bringing the cup to her lips. Tilting and slurping loudly as she sucked down the delicious spunk. Her eyes rolling up in delight at the taste, even better clearly than the ass she'd been eating, as she swallowed down in big gulps to once again happily take down the load of a man ugly and overweight just because it, like everything else in this production, would benefit her career. Finally parting her lips with a loud gasp of approval, opening her mouth wide to show the camera she'd drank it all down before finishing the job. Using her latex fingers to scoop up the last drips from out of the glass in order to suck it off those digits.

"Hey, slut? I need to, ah, freshen up myself." Sloh claimed, mocking her words from earlier. "I'll see you by the lockers real soon, if you catch my meaning." He said, yanking up his shorts as he started to waddle out of the canteen. Even just tossing off the hat and apron down to the floor without a care as he left.

"Mmmmm... It's a date, babe..." She licked her lips clean as she stood up, just dropping the cup in a sink before she walked after him with another swing of her hips.

* * *

The next scene opened up in a setting rather similar to the 'good 4 u' video itself with metal lockers going down each side and a simple wooden bench running along the middle broken up by pillars from the ground to the roof. There wasn't being anything subtle about this however as Rodrigo was pushed up against the lockers as her hands spread out against the metal. Arching back and sticking out her ass as Sloh stood behind her with once again his shorts removed. Hiking up the cheerleader skirt and for the first time we see her completely shaved, barely legal pussy on full, and telling, moist display.

Without even bothering to clip a condom on first, he pushed his fat, long shaft forward into that snug box. Making them both moan out as she instinctively, despite her young age, rocked back against his cock even before he'd gotten a chance to pump. The thrusts soon coming however as he worked in and out of her twat to make her groan out in delight as if this was already the best sex she's ever had. Certainly from the biggest, thickest cock as the man behind her started sweating from how vice-like her walls were all around his member. Making him grin as he pumped her from the back and even remembered to keep his body angled enough so the camera recording this glorified skin flick captured how his manhood was claiming another of her holes.

"OOOOOOOOH FUCK!! MMMM FUCK YESSSSSSSSS... AHHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMMM... YEAH, FUCK ME STUD!! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" Olivia moan out, staring back over her shoulder with burning lust as she pushed herself away from the lockers so her ass could move back towards the next thrust coming in. Her latex gloves never leaving the metal though as she got fucked while clad in that cheerleader costume. "MMMMMM... God I'm such a... MMMMM!! Fucking dirty, filthy fucking BITCH!! MMMMM!! Fucking the damn fat slob of the school... MMMM!! Taking his big, fat fucking dick... Into my slutty fucking pussy! MMMMM SHIT!!" She groaned out for plenty of dirty talk. Flipping her hair back so that she kept her face clear as she looked back at the action to watch that huge prick sliding in and out of her twat to leave her soaking wet between her spread legs. "MMMMM... My fucking pencil dick, worthless shit of an ex... AHHHHHH... Never had the fucking balls to... MMMMM!! Treat me like the fucking slut I am!!"

"Mmmmmm... Lucky for a little whore like you... Ahhhhh... A real man like me came along to give you a good time..." He smirked a he pumped away, working his cock further into her snug, wet tunnel with every pump. Reaching down to give that sexy, rounded ass a hard slap to make her gasp out. Finding fresh ways to humiliate her and treat her just like a piece of meat as he was already just pumping away into her snatch from behind. The same cock she'd swallowed two loads from now working like a steady piston into her box. "Mmmmmm... If you didn't feel that loser ex of yours in you before? Ahhhhh... After I'm done making a woman out of you? MMMMM... You'll be lucky to feel anything less than a Queen Size sex toy after I'm fucking finished with you!" He vowed and already looked like he was going to do just that as his bulging gut gradually approached that far more desirable backside of hers, even as him spanking her hard again to make her hiss in desire was leaving a forming hand print on her darker toned skin.

"MMMMMM FUCK YESSSSS... Fucking use me, stud! MMMMM SHIT!! Fucking fuck my shit up! MMMMM!! Stretch me out with that big... UHHHH!! Fat... Fucking cock!! MMMMM FUCK!!" The popstar and singer begged out as she was now starting to sweat now from taking her first big cock as her body began to really jolt back and forth. The weight of his vast bulk connecting off her ass sending her forward when he thrust his cock nice and deep into her snatch, before she pushed off from the lockers she was leaning against in order to meet the next one stuffing her slot full. "AHHHHH SHIT!! GOD IT'S SO... MMMMM!! FUCKING BIIIIIIIIG!! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" She panted as she stared back. Her latex fingers dragging down the doors before closing into fists as she grunted out. Her tits brushing against the metal as she was getting bucked closer against them as the pace of the cock pumping into her increased in speed and force now that she was adjusted to his vast size. As how soaked she was and leaving his prick covered in her juices already proved.

"Yeah, fucking take it bitch!!" The bulking slob behind her said, using a hand to grab her head and shove her face against the lockers, pinning her cheek and her tits against it to make them grind up and down as his still pumps made her jolt. Still bringing his hand slamming down into booty as he degraded her in a rough way in two forms. Branding her backside as his handprint was clear to see. All as he pumped his fat white cock into that snug Filipino pussy as he made her howl in approval in between groaning in pain. "Fucking cock teasing bitch! MMMMM... Thinking you're hot shit just because... AHHHHH... You make dicks hard with that barely fucking legal body? MMMMM... Well you're my fucking slut now! AHHHHH... And I'm gonna fill you up with the hot spunk you fucking love real soon..." He decided for her, and any normal thinking woman would know that fucking bareback like this was risky enough for someone still starting out really on a musical career. But with how cock-drunk she was he could demand anything from her, as already shown, and she'd love every moment of it like was more destined to be a porn star all along.

"UHHHH!! YES!! FUCK!! G-Give it to me! MMMMM SHIT... Fucking need it!! OH FUCK!! Deep... UHHHH!! In my fucking n-nasty... AHHHHH... S-Slutty fucking pussy! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She groaned out between gasps as her eyes were staring upward as the pleasure from being taken hard overwhelmed her. Her cheerleader costume already ruined enough from spit and drops of jizz but now clinging skin tight to her slim and nicely curved body from the sweat. The doors she was being pressed into rattling from the force of the thrusts making her shift into them but she was in such a state of sexual high that she was able to easily fight through the discomfort. "AHHHHHH!! FUCK YES BABE!! UHHHHH... LIKE I'M Y-YOUR FUCKING SLUT!! MMMMM!! I'M YOUR FUCKING BITCH!! AHHHHH YES!! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCK!!" She howled in joy, looking like she was drooling a bit at the mouth as well. Her chest squashed into the metal along with her face as sweat trickled down the door from off of her. Once in a while her gloved hand slapping against the door almost in submission from how good it felt to get her hot, snug pussy stretched out wide in such a way that she'd be lucky to get back to her true tightness in a month's time after all of this.

"GOD FUCK!! FUCK YES!! GONNA CUM BABE! YES DON'T STOP!! DON'T... FUCKING!! STOOOOOOOOOPP AHHHHHHHHH!!" Another loud and long scream that echoed down the rows of lockers as her body shivered in place while she was already jolting back and forth. Cumming hard all over that long fat cock as she unleashed a fresh flood of juices to drip down her smooth legs all the way to the uniform sneakers she had on. Gasping out with an open mouth as her eyes fluttered like she was about to pass out from the hardest orgasm of her young life so far. "AAAAAAAHHHHH... FUCK... FUUUUUUUUUCK... FUCK!!" She panted as her arms fell down to her sides in further defeat as she just stood and took it. If not for his weight against her, she might have slumped down the lockers from how hard she'd came. And not even a fresh, sharp spank to her already reddened rear was enough to snap her out of her post-orgasmic bliss with a truly fucked silly look on her face.

Yet even then, her ordeal and shame wasn't over. Not until he slammed his cock back into its new home of her love tunnel as he let out a deep, slovenly grunt before she moaned out again. Shooting another big load out and this time claiming her pussy with it. His hips jolting forward in reflex when another blast was sent out as he kept his cock stuffed into her. Even with his seed splattering in so deep there was such a vast amount that even before he pulled out there was some jizz seeped out past his member and front her twat to start dripping down. It was no surprise then that when he finally pulled out of that well used slot that the gaping state he'd left her in meant that the spunk leaked out in thick splats, hitting the floor below and catching onto her inner legs as well for a bonus bit of humiliation.

"H-Holy fuck... Oh fucking shit..." Olivia groaned, starting to slump down the lockers but not even reaching that far before she gasped when grabbed her hair.

"Hey, bitch! No sleeping on the job! He demanded, making her kneel down. "The Head Cheerleader has got to give me some head after all!" Hobb decided, stuffing his dick fresh from her snatch into her mouth to make her groan.

"Mmmmphh!! Mmmmmm..." Even being tired and dripping with sweat, Rodrigo still obediently followed orders as she bobbed her head along his very familiar prick. Moaning out as she slurped up and down in order to clean up his cock of the delicious cum she was now addicted to. Along with getting the taste of her own pussy from off of his inches as well which no doubt caused an extra thrill for her as she happily sunk up and down, even making herself gag in the process before he pulled out of her gasping mouth.

"OK, bitch. I think I've got one more scene left in me..." He announced and not even trying to stay in character for this porn production as he forced her up to stand. "Let's go visit the Principle's Office... First time I'll ever have been in one of those and not been yelled at." He said with a laugh as he forced his co-star to walk with him thanks to holding her hair, even as she had a very staggered step from being far from ready to go. Yet so cock-drunk now she couldn't possibly refuse any order made of her from her new 'agent'.

* * *

The finale of the porno version of 'good 4 u', without even really resembling too much of the source material, started up in that Principle's Office with Olivia bent over the solid desk in the room with that cheerleader's skirt raised up around her waist. Showing off the red handprint on her rounded, dark toned ass cheek from all the spanks from before along with that gaping and still dripping with juices and spunk snatch of hers. But it's her final pleasurable hole that's the main focus here, and perhaps mercifully for her between the cut from the previous scene and this some lubrication has been done. Her asshole left shining from the preparation as the slob moving up behind her has his cock with a similar shine.

But all the getting ready in the world didn't prepare that gorgeous, rounded little ass of hers from the feeling of a fat white cock sliding between those American-Filipino cheeks. Making her head tilt back and her gloved fists clench as she groaned out. Even as much of a pervert as Hobb was, he had to grunt and ease his prick into that vice-like tunnel. Giving her the first cock shoved up her backside in her life as he started easing it in out to claim each of her holes as his wicked property. Still giving that booty a hard slap even as he's starting to fuck her to show no mercy alongside degrading her further as he pumped her butt and made it jiggle from the strikes.

"FUCK... FUCK!! OH GOD!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!! UHHHHHHH!!" She could barely look back with her face down on the desk as her body, still clad in that sweat-soaked and ruined uniform, began to jolt against the furniture she was bent over onto. Not even able to properly flip her hair back, more just shaking it so a few strands were left covering her and sticking onto her cheeks. "FUCK... SO BIG!! MMMMMM... GONNA... FUCK... GONNA FUCKING TEAR ME APART!! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" She panted as she found some last energy inside of her to slide a hand down underneath herself. Applying the fingers covered in black latex onto her twat as she started to rub. All too happy to get off on being fucked up the ass and all while on camera. A clear view given of both her lower holes as her anal one took that thick, long cock and she pleasured the other with her own digits.

"MMMMM... That's the fucking point, slut..." He just gave an ugly smile, and one even worse than usual because of his features dripping sickeningly with sweat as he worked his dick like a piston in and out of her backside. Making the flesh of those tight, rounded cheeks jiggle as he worked deeper in, forcing her rump to spread open and take his vast size to really put her through a sex session to remember. Even on top of all the degrading acts he's made her do across the areas of this school they're filming in. "AHHHHH... You want to be a fucking star? MMMMM... Then a dumb little bitch like you needs to listen to a real man like me! MMMMM FUCK... And not the moron loser you settled for before..." He made sure to mock her as he groaned out. Loving how that super tight back passage was still clamped around his rod, even as he was so deep into her now that his heaving stomach was starting to connect off her cheeks as he filled up her asshole with far more cock than she'd ever dreamed she could take in any of her holes before today.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMMM YESSSSSSSS!! IT'S FUCKING SO TRUE, YOU FUCKING HUNG STUD!! UHHHHHH FUCK!!" She all too easily bought into his insulting words with red hot dirty talk of her own as she gazed back over the shoulder but with a lusty gaze that made it look like the lights were on, but the pleasure numbing her mind meant that no one was really home. Which was just fine for him as he could keep on ploughing away into her previously untouched ass to resize another of her sinful tunnels without any care of lasting damage to her stunning, tight body let alone to her career or reputation as a result of her porno debut. "MMMMMM!! MY FUCKING LOSER, TINY DICKED, FUCKING SHIT HEAD EX... MMMMM!! COULD NEVER GET TO F-FUCK MY SLUTTY ASS LIKE THISSSSSSS MMMMMMM!!" She screamed out, telling him everything he wanted to hear even as it insulted not just her past boyfriend but herself in a way from the lewd admission. All as she furiously rubbed away at her pussy with her hand to work the latex all across her dripping folds.