Unlikely Pornstar Training Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long groan escaped her mouth when he pulled his thick dick out from her stunning backside, and not just so the camera could capture the now gaping state her asshole was left in. He staggered around the desk, tired in his own way, as he reached her head and used a handful of her long dark hair to pull her face up. Just so he could stuff his dick without any ceremony between her lips. Making her gag and slurp once again but now this time from the flavour of her own booty all over his cock. A sudden dose of ass-to-mouth as her head was made to bob along his length while he pumped it up into her. Getting a fresh layer of spit across his pole as he made her suck him off and giving her the taste of her own ass for the first time in her life. Her groaning around him making it seem like she didn't exactly hate the taste but then again that might also just be from her still self pleasuring as this goes on.

The next moment saw him pulling her completely off the desk, bringing her down onto his lap as he sat back in the Principle's chair. Making her face outward and her cheerleader skirt still so hiked up around her waist it didn't do anything to hide what was happening next. Him bringing her down and ass-first back onto his cock, and able to push up so deep that her rounded cheeks squished into his crotch as he pulled her down. Using that grip on her midsection to start sliding her tight and sexy body up and down on his prick as he pumped upward. Sending his heavy balls slapping up into her as she howled out and still kept a latex glove rubbing away at her pussy as she got fucked up the ass all over again.

"OH FUCK YES!! AHHHHH YES!! FUCK MY SLUTTY FUCKING ASS, STUD!! MMMMM!! WRECK ME! STRETCH ME OUT!! AHHHHH FUCK!! YES USE MEEEEEEE MMMMM!!" She begged as she was bounced up and down sharply as the slap of skin hitting skin rang out as he drove in balls deep into her. Losing herself in pleasure from taking it up the ass as that furiously stroking hand over her folds already showed. The other glove finally pushing her uniform top up, showing off that rounded and invitingly sized chest of hers as she gave a deep grope to herself. Anything she could do to keep the pleasure nice and high while her booty got pounded, along with putting on a show for the camera recording her even if it was just a by-product of her intense state of lust. "OH GOD DON'T STOP! MORE!! AHHHHH FUCK!! FUCKING FUCK ME!! MMMMM... HARDER... UHHHHH!! BETTER THAN THAT FUCKING SHIT EX OF MINE EVER COULD! MMMMM FUCK!!" Even in her lusty state, the former Disney child star was still able to rant and mock her past lover as she bounced on that big dick since the idea of doing this not just a 'career boost' but to get back at an ex was infected into her mind. The proof clear to see as she moaned loudly as that fat cock was slammed into her previously untouched asshole while she self pleasured with tit squeezing and pussy stroking at the same time.

Hobb just grunted, ramming his oversized prick in and out of that still super snug back passage of hers. Able to enjoy the feeling of her nicely rounded cheeks slapping down into his flabby body whenever he dropped her down onto his lap. Timing his motion perfectly so that when he lifted her up his pole, he pulled a few inches out before driving them straight up as he brought her right down. Treating her like she was just a living sex toy to use up and near break with this kind of wild, controlling pace. Keeping his dick pumping away as he sat in his own sweat and focused on nailing this barely legal beauty over and over with his length. At this near brutal rate, she would be lucky to be able to walk straight on her own after a couple of weeks as she took some wild action that even seasoned real porn stars wouldn't be able to handle.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! OH FUCK!! C-CUMMING AGAIN! GONNA FUCKING CUM! GONNA FUCKING CUUUUUUUMMM AHHHHHHH!!" Olivia howled out but having no choice but too keep taking it as her head tilted back. Deeping squeezing her tit and keeping her hand rapidly working over her twat as she made herself orgasm and this time even harder than before. As proven when she almost ruined the camera recording her anal sex debut with some sinful and shameful squirting. The gush of juices flying out, splattering onto the desk she'd just been fucked over what already feels like a lifetime ago. Groaning out as her latex finger worked on autopilot over her soaked snatch to ride out the rest of the sexual high while her other hand fell away as the last of her energy sapped away from her.

The ordeal, that she had all willingly agreed to, finally arrived at a conclusion when she was brought down and made to stay impaled on his shaft. A deep, beastly grunt escaping him as he unloaded inside of her well hammered backside to send her off groaning again. Feeling his seed splashing in deep to that stretched out tunnel as he didn't pull out until the thick ropes were fired out into her. So when he eventually lifted her up his spent cock, the seed dripped out from that gaping hole back onto that softening shaft to just add in another sight to degrade her further from the talented, up and coming actress and singer she was supposed to be.

"Be a good slut, and clean up the mess you made..." Hobb said, pushing her down as she turned around to kneel and face him. Eagerly using those latex gloves to scoop up spunk from his crotch and cock in order to slurp it down with approving moans. Even as his load still leaked out of her asshole as she cleaned him up.

"Mmmmmm... So, Sir... You t-think this is what I need to do to further my career?" Olivia asked, casting a gorgeous smile up at him before she swallowed down more of his cum after sucking it off her fingers.

"Babe, with a performance like that? A slut like you will always have a fucking career..." Sloh claimed, and his remark clearly back handed to imply she'd make a killing in porn instead of the real career she's supposed to have.

"Then I'll be sure to take your advise and do whatever you tell me to then!" Rodrigo said all too eagerly, smiling as she went back to cleaning up the cum from his dick as the camera recorded the wicked act.

As he groaned and enjoyed the licking, from the outside window to the Office, Jeanie peered in with a big grin and her best attempt at looking sinister. "Oh yeah, having to guide that hot celebrity's career now? He's going to sooooooooooooo hate it!" She claimed, still not figuring out how perfectly fine the man she's granted wishes for is with all of this. An already running theme for him as he's conducted another beauty into a form of some Unlikely Celebrity Training.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, ideas, requests or anything similar for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as either a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!