Unlikely Pornstar Training Pt. 03

Story Info
Starring Chinese influencer Naomi Wu.
6k words
4.43
4.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the celebrities, pornstars, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own any of celebrities, people or TV shows etc used or referenced in this story.

Starring: Naomi Wu (influencer, content creator)

Unlikely Pornstar Training Part 3

An erotic multiverse fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, inter.

* * *

"Gah! All this money I have and the best, biggest, widescreen TV I've for is on the fritz?" Sloh Hobb complained as he sat back on the expensive, spacious couch of his front room. Angrily pushing any button on the remote control as the TV mounted on the wall just showed static with the accompanying crackle of white noise. "What a drag. I wanted to watch the sportsball that was going to come on." The slob of a man whined. His bulk looking like he was leaving a dent in the seating while he was clad in a set of shorts and a straining T-shirt that barely covered up his massive gut.

"Oh dear..." The dreamy voice Jeanie, the powerful pixie that was acting as both the antagonist for him as well as the reason this world of his dreams existed, suddenly said as she was sitting on the back of the couch. Her tits jiggling in her dress as she kicked her feet in an immature way. "Your TV not working. What a massive inconvenience!" She teased, sounding like she had been responsible for the telly not working. "You're going to have to find some other form of entertainment now on your day off from Porn Star Training... What on Earth will you do? Read a book? Start a jigsaw puzzle? Or will you even..." She put on an expression of pretend shock. "Have to go outside and touch some grass??"

"It's just a TV. There's plenty in the world." Sloh shrugged as he moved off the couch. "I'll just buy a new one!" He said, knowing he was loaded with money.

"Not if I don't let you!" Jeanie said with a pout as she pointed at him.

"What? You can't just do that." Hobb said with a frown.

"I can so to! I'm your Boss!" The fairy decided for him. "And I say that you need to take responsibility for your possessions! You can't just toss stuff out because it doesn't work! That's very unkind to the environment."

"First of all I would have taken this thing to be recycled!" Sloh claimed, pointing to the TV. "And second? You're cheating! You can't just change the rules like that."

"Yes I can!" Jeanie said in a huff as she folded her arms over her delicious sized chest. "So you need to go fix this TV! Or, you need to get someone to teach you how to fix it!"

"That sounds a lot like learning. I don't like the sounds of that." Sloh complained.

"Well tough luck, Mister! Because unless you get this fixed? No more TV for you!" Jeanie told him before she turned around and hopped off the sofa. Smirking as she glanced back at him. "And no trying to cheat by just buying one that looks the same. I'll know if you've been baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!" She teased before giggling as she skipped away out of the room.

"What is with her?" Sloh grumbled as he pulled out his phone. "If she wasn't so cute, I'd be really annoyed. But how am I going to fix this TV? Not like I can just..." He said, before scrolling through his phone contacts. Blinking as he saw through the limited list he had an entry he'd never seen before. 'TECH EXPERT'. "Huh. Well, that's exceptionally convenient and timely!" He smiled as he dialled the number.

* * *

Later that day...

"OK, so the lady on the phone said to just leave the TV out here and then I'd meet her there..." Sloh said, waddling through the door into his home and out into the garage. No cars there though as he instead saw the TV on a stand. Already fixed up and working as it streamed a music video to test the connectivity. "Huh? Oh, fixed already? Well I guess I didn't cheat since I didn't ask anyone to fix it for me." He reasoned.

"Oh please..." The voice of a woman caught his attention. Looking over and seeing the Chinese tech and D.I.Y. expert, content creator and influencer known as Naomi Wu standing with the remote. "You seriously thought I would just teach you how to fix it? That would just waste both of our time. You wouldn't remember a word of it." She confidently bragged. Clad in a super short skirt that barely covered up her modest backside. The main focus of the long and light coloured haired woman being her huge, enhanced tits barely held in a short, sleeveless strapped top. "So I saved us both the time and just fixed it. Nothing special for an expert like me."

"Lucky me then!" Hobb smiled as he just stared at her tits. "So, I'll just hook this back up then..." He said, stepping forward.

"Oh no, hang on." She raised a hand. "I didn't come out here just to do this for free." Naomi said. "If I did something for you, you need to do something for me. And since you're the man famous for 'training' celebs into being porn stars? You're going to be me one of these lessons that I hear all about." She rather surprisingly said, considering that she's talking to a man but is openly lesbian herself.

"...Is that all?" Sloh kept grinning, as this all sounded like one of Jeanie's attempts to try and make his life awful by making him do things, when it just gave him what he wanted all along and in a fun way. "Well, I suppose when you put it like that? I guess I can take a break from my day off from work today and give you a free dose of training." He stated, barely sounding like he felt this was any sort of issue for him.

"Good. And don't be telling anyone about this though. I have my reputation to uphold." Wu claimed as she stepped forward. Not even looking offended by him still gazing at her big tits as she moved up to him before lowering herself down to her knees. "Let's see what I'm working with." She added, and he didn't object one bit to her lowering down his shorts. Her eyes widening when she locked onto that thick slab of dick of his hanging between his flabby legs.

"Oh, I'm uh, super secret with my women... Client confidentiality and all that." Sloh claimed as he cock easily hardened to make her see his full, thick and white size of his manhood. "I just hope that a little cock-tease like you is ready to take on a real man at last!"

"First of all, there's nothing wrong with me showing myself off. That's just my confidence. Besides, I seriously doubt that this could... MMMMMPHHH!" Wu's confident words were finally muffled when Sloh grabbed her by the back of the head with a handful of her long, light coloured hair. Getting things off to a rough start already by pulling her mouth right down onto that fat, long prick of his. Likely the first taste of cock she's had in several years even if at all and not exactly an easy introduction to the art of sucking dick either. Thrusting in and out of her soft, nicely full lips as they had to quickly stretch around such a thickness. Her eyes wide and staring up as she got her mouth pumped but made no attempt to push away. Allowing herself to be trained up to already look more like a bimbo pornstar than any sort of tech expert.

"GAAAAAAAAAAH! HHHHHHLLLLKKK... MMMMMPHHH!" She was choking already as the fat head of his prick connected with the back of her oral hole. Her head kept in position as he still gripped her hair. Allowing him to smoothly thrust in and out of her mouth, watching that pretty face tense up as he pumped stiffly and swiftly into her. His wicked smile showing he was getting plenty of pleasure out of this motion but the same not quite for the beauty on her knees before him. Her face tensing up whenever his shaft pushed in to fill her up and make her gag again. "HHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMM... GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHHRRKK..." The saliva beginning to drip down along his rod from the repeated choking. Making this look like not so much her being taught how to blow someone, but just enduring a face fucking as she continued staring up and letting this slob use and already abuse her mouth for his pleasure.

"MMMM... This mouth ain't used to real dick? MMMM... Could have fooled me, slut!" He mocked, moaning out as he enjoyed how warm and wet the Chinese woman's mouth felt all around his thick white dick. Pumping back and forth and showing little regard to the discomfort she's in as he firmly fucked her oral hole. Glancing down to see the drops of spit hitting across her short top as her big fake tits brushed against his legs from the close position. "AHHHH... But don't worry... Even if you are or aren't? MMMM... I'll make sure to make a cock tease like you really put this mouth to good use!" He decided for her as he pumped in and out between her lips. Showing no issues with his own stamina as he stayed rock hard even within a fantastic feeling mouth like hers. So there was little chance of any early finish, or relief for her for the stiff mouth stuffing she was having to take.

"GAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMM!!" The gagging kept on going as her head was guided down further along his member without any objection. Her eyes still wide like she couldn't believe her mouth, more used to pleasuring pussy rather than dick, was able to handle all of this cock. Going beyond just the confines of her pleasurable enough mouth and now down into the certainly never tested oral passage of hers. "GAAAAAAAAAAHH... MMMMMPHHH!! HHHHHLLLKKK... GAAAAAAAAAHH!!" Her eyes watering now as her throat began to burn with a sinful mix of pain from being stretched out roughly, and the wicked thrill of letting her body being used for a man's pleasure. Her head almost bobbing along his length as she got pulled down onto him whenever he pumped forward, before being slid back as he pulled a few inches out just to stiffly repeat the pumping.

"MMMM... See? If you did this sort of shit instead of... AHHHH... That tech vid crap? MMMM... This would be a sure fire way to rack up the views!" He claimed, keeping up the act of this being some sort of porn star training. All he was really caring about right now was enjoying being deep in a mouth that any man in normal circumstances could never get a piece of. Watching his length vanish between her lips as her saliva drooled out with each new harsh choke she let out. Her top now soaked through from the spit, clinging to her huge bolt-ons as they rubbed against his flabby legs. Making her look like a cheap, used escort rather than the influencer she's supposed to be. The saliva just adding to the less than perfect state she's already in as her make-up started to run and her hair was getting messy from his hard grip on her.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHHRKK!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!" Her eyes stayed open as her head was brought straight down and into his crotch. Forcing a full on deep throat as she gagged into his crotch with his heavy balls pressing into her chin. Her eyes rolling back as the strong scent of his musk filled her nostrils. Slobbering away all over his rod as he kept her held down and stuffed her throat deeper than many a veteran porn star could be able to handle. "HHHHLLLKK!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAHH... HHHHHHLLLLRRRR!!" Obediently she stayed down and kneeling, trying to keep her lips wrapped around him but just allowing her spit to spill out each time she gagged. The tears of her ruined eye-liner right down her cheeks now to adding to the shambles her face was in from the drooling spit to the loose strands of hair against her features. So all of that meant that she barely registered the fact that the deep throating was leaving her with the shameful evidence of a stray piece of his pubic hair hanging from the corner of her lower lip.

She soon had more pressing concerns when he, without even bothering to warn her first, let out a loud grunt and began to cum. The first thick shot blasting right down her throat, forcing her to choke as she had to gulp it down and making her face buck into his crotch. A smirk on his ugly face as he pulled her back just so he could fire out more ropes into her oral hole. Making her taste a man's cum for the first time, if ever, in a long time. Her eyes gazing upward in delight this time at the addictive flavour and causing her to lose focus. Such an amount of jizz spilling out from past her lips, drooling down her chin and leaving splats across her huge fake tits. Eventually pulling off as she swallowed the spunk down, just to get her cheek and lips plastered by the last drops as he stroked them out to brand her a little. Leaving her moaning from the taste as she licked her lips clean, already acting like a good cock-drunk whore.

"O-Oh... OK..." Naomi gasped, rubbing her throat as she looked up. "I can see now how taking dick i-isn't so bad..." She mused, as her eyes fell onto his cock again, seeing that against all normal, usual logic his dick was still basically rock hard despite having came.

"No shit! Glad a dumb little bimbo like you has figured that shit out." Sloh mocked as he used his handful of her hair to drag her up to her feet. "Now let's continue this, uh, training of yours." He decided, walking her over to the work bench in the garage.

"So I'm getting the full dose of training?" Wu didn't object to being manhandled as she was bent over the desk, making her more modest, cutely rounded ass stick out as her tiny skirt easily rose up. Exposing her already moist and super tight looking pussy. "Yes, this will certainly be a fine payment for me fixing up all your stuff."

"Well, I'm a man of my word if nothing else!" Hobb claimed as he moved behind her. "I make sure my bitches get what they deserve!" He said in a clearly back-handed manner.

Without even stopping to put on any protection first, he lined his cock up and pushed it forward into that snug Chinese pussy. Making them both moan out as he big white cock made another of her holes stretch and spread as he pushed in. Another wide, twisted smile on his hideous features as he savoured being able to fuck an openly lesbian woman. Reaching down in order to hold her slender waist as he started to pump in and out as just like he did to her mouth. He wasn't giving her any real amount of time to properly adjust to the sensation of being stuffed full like a Size Queen either, and he wasn't even halfway into her yet. Not looking like he planned on waiting around before he was stuffed into her snatch nice and deep either as he got into a steady motion that already had her groaning out. Noticing her dampness was only increasing now she went from just sucking dick to properly taking some.

"AHHHHH! OH FUCK!! MMMMM... FUCK! That's fucking huge! MMMMM!!" Wu moaned out as she was bent over the workbench. Her huge fake tits squashed into the surface, leaving her spit and the stains of his cum on her top rubbing onto it as her body jolted back and forth. His grip on her not just to keep her in place right in front of him, but allowing him to yank her back against his thrusts and plough deeper into her vice-like twat. "AHHHHH! S-So this is what... AHHHH SHIT! FUCK!! A real dick fucking feels like?? MMMMM! I can see the appeal! AHHHH!" She stated the obvious between her moans as she got banged from behind. Having to stare back over her shoulder at a man she's only met today but is allowing to fuck her like a common slut as his cock rammed in and out of her slot. Keeping her wet and aroused as her body, despite not being used to a real dick like this, was quickly adapting to make pleasure shoot through her as already drops of sweat were forming over her exposed skin.

"MMMM! Of course a fake titty bitch like you loves dick! MMMM!" He continued to mock, showing no respect to the talented, intelligent beauty who was allowing him to drive his member back and forth into her snatch. Moaning himself as he got to feel those super snug walls gripping his prick no matter if he was pulling out or driving back in to gradually fit more of his massive inches inside of her tightness. "AHHHHH... A cock-tease like you? Dressing like... MMMM! A cheap fucking hooker any time she can? MMMM... Of course you need some good fucking dick in you!" He ranted as he grinned. The feeling of the influencer's pussy wrapped around his length feeling just as good as any of the celebs or porn stars he's gotten to bang so far as she kept him moaning out despite his constant insults to her. Pumping in and out as he hauled her back against his dick whenever he thrust forward.

"AHHHHH! There's nothing wrong with... OOOOOOOOH FUCK!! S-Showing off my confidence! AHHHH! And I don't see you complaining!" She groaned out as she was bucked back and forth. Her tits rubbing against the bench she was bent over on as he cock rammed into her snatch from behind. More than making a home for itself in another of her holes but this time giving her a supreme amount of pleasure that easily eased the burn from her love tunnel being stretched out beyond a limit she even knew she had. "OH FUCK! OH SHIT!! MMMMM!! Just k-keep fucking me, damn it! AHHHHHH!! It feels fucking good! MMMM!!" The tech expert all too easily admitted as she got nailed not just by the first real dick in her life, but getting better sex than any of her many past lesbian experiences before. A nice shine of sweat across the Chinese stunner's skin as she got that fat white cock ploughing in deep over and over.

"MMMM... Well, if you insist? Then I guess I could... AHHHHH... Throw you a life line and train you up a bit more..." Hobb claimed, sounding like he was still just doing her a favour by fucking her instead of this clearly being lewd action in an unusual, magic-enhanced world. Never mind the fact that he had no plans on stopping when it felt this good being so deep inside a piece of hot, wet pussy that no man should have been able to get inside of. Making the most of it as his crotch finally began to connect off her more natural, cutely rounded backside compared to her huge bolt-on hooker tits up top. Moaning himself from the feeling of being balls deep in that snug Asian twat that felt built to take a huge shaft like this, even with this clearly being a first time for her enjoying this kind of action.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK!! N-NO WAY... I'M GONNA CUM! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!" Her eyes were wide again but this time in shock in pleasure as she kept staring back. Her mouth open and rather panting as she was shoved back and forth against the desk as he kept pulling her against his stiff pumps. Not easing up on the hard hitting pace even with her cries of her approaching peak. "FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUCK AAAAAAAAAAAH MMMMMM!!" Her head tilted back and that familiar, rather hentai-like expression of her eyes rolling back appeared as she hit her first orgasm of the encounter. A nice, hard one that left her juices dripping down onto the bench she was being fucked over. Made to ride out every moment of the high as well since he wasn't stopping his pumps either. Caring more about his own pleasure than hers to begin with anyway.

So in turn her pussy clamping around his inches to clutch him with a fresh tightness allowed him to get off once again himself. Just slamming his dick into her passage and keeping himself held in with her butt squished against his bulky frame. Grunting as his cock pulsed and began to unload another just as large load into her. And having been fucking her bareback his jizz shot out deep, splattering her insides like a twisted form of branding to claim her even more than he's been doing by fucking a lesbian in the first place. His dick only thrusting when his hips bucked out of reflex as his cock fired off a hot rope into that already nicely fucked pussy. Such an amount of seed that even before he pulled out it was leaking back around his still impossibly hard dick as he finished emptying this latest dose. When he did step back, the beauty he'd been pounding groaned out both at the now empty feeling of her gaping twat along with the sensation of his spunk leaking of out her. Adding to the mess of juices and sweat on the desk and now dripping off the edge to the garage floor below.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12