Unlikely Pornstar Training Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that was a decent round I suppose..." Sloh claimed as he reached down, rolling the tired woman over so now her back was on the work bench as he spread her legs. "But to be a proper woman... I mean, porn star? You need to be able to go over and over!" He said as he tapped his cock against the top of her slot.

"A-Again??" Naomi stared in disbelief, seeing how his cock was still rock hard like he hasn't cum once during this all. "Can't I at least get some water first?? Or at least some... Ahhh!" She squealed when he reached down and yanked her top off her body with a rough tug. Easily ripping the garment and exposing those huge bolt-ons of hers.

"A break? That just proves why you need more training" Hobb claimed as he lined his dick back up with that well used hole. "Lucky you I'm an expert and making good use of cock-teases like you!"

Before Wu could try and bluff any more to sneak some air in, her 'trainer' just rammed his prick back into that already stretched out tunnel of hers. Able to pump in to the hilt with the first motion and send her body jolting on the desk as he held that slim waist of hers again. Her fake knockers already starting to bounce as he started to thrust. His grip on her this time to make sure she didn't shift too far back so his dick never fell out of her twat as he nailed her. Smirking as she helped out by holding her own legs apart for a nice, submissive display. As if it wasn't shameful enough that this openly lesbian beauty was happily taking some real dick like she was more familiar with this sort of sex than with her own gender.

"OH FUCK! OH SHIT!! MMMMMM!! AHHHHHH FUCK!" She gasped out as the sweat dripped off her slim and sexy body. Her hair sprawled out and more than just a mess to go with the state of her wrecked make-up as her frame jolted back and forth on the bench she's already been fucked over. Able to stare down and watch that huge dick vanish into her slot before reappearing as this man who she should be disgusted by gave her the best fuck of her life. "SHIT!! It's fucking hitting into me deeper! OH FUCK!! AHHHHHH!! MMMMMM..." She panted with half-closed eyes as the pleasure already built up. The slap of his unsightly body hitting off her far more toned frame ringing out around the garage as he ploughed in deep. His heavy balls, still with plenty more spunk for her, smacking off her skin as he drove in. Putting the often provocatively dressed beauty through a major work-out to make her match the 'cock teasing' she loves to do with an equal ability to handle some dick.

"MMMM... Those fucking funbags of yours were well worth the cash! MMMM... Kudos to the surgeon!" He chuckled as he helped himself to a grope of her massive enhanced chest. Getting more groans of delight out of the beauty he was balls deep in and he felt her up. Watching his fat fingers easily digging into the oversized flesh while it jiggled around him. All the more reason to keep groping her while plunging his rod in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Showing his own perverted side by being happy to ram away nice and rough into her snatch despite his own cum plastering her insides. More concerned with ensuring her love tunnel is resized to the shape of his dick so that if she took any normal sized shaft in the near future, or in her usual case a regular length and width strap-on or dildo, she'd never be able to feel it inside of herself.

All part of the plan as he more than took advantage of this usually untouchable woman. Driving his shaft in and out of her once vice-like pussy like he was trying to make her stomach bulge from hammering so deep. Let alone with such a repeated, hard pace that would have made any normal woman been left mindless from the pleasure. Pumping back and forth as he groaned out with the sort of pace more expected of a man who was actually a porn star, instead of the hideous slob he actually. Another blessing from this magic-created world to allow him to work in and out like a piston as he enjoyed how dripping wet her slot was and the perfect grip her pussy had left to just press around his rod.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" Of course at this point the tech expert had her mind drowning in an ocean of pleasure from the hardest, deepest fucking she's ever taken. Her fake tits jiggling away to put those enhancements to work even as one got groped. Her eyes glazed over in delight and staring upward as the moans poured out of her open mouth. Looking like she'd be far more suited being on an interracial porn shoot than in any sort of workshop. "AHHHHHH FUCK!! T-TOO MUCH! TOO GOOD! OH FUCK!! C-COCK! COCK IS... IS SO GOOOOOOOOOD MMMMMM!!" She moaned out as her body tensed up once again in between her pants for air. A slight arch of her back of the sweat-soaked bench she was being taken on as she hit yet another powerful orgasm. Her juices dripping down off the edge of the furniture, leaving a noticeable puddle on the floor.

"MMMMM... Too fucking easy! You could do with... MMMM FUCK... A few more training lessons!" He revelled in making a stunning woman orgasm all over his wicked cock once again as his smile showed. His unsightly frame only now shining from moisture to yet again show the benefits that his 'wishes' were giving him. Leaving him free to just pound away into that dripping wet Chinese snatch. His thick, long white shaft giving her far more pleasure than any fake, plastic dick she's ever used on herself in the past has. It was then no surprise that when he once again felt his dick starting to pulse, he just buried his tool back inside of her and kept it slammed in. A grunt escaping him as more of his jizz blasted into her. Leaking back out around his member as he made her groan and get filled up again like she just a cum dumpster whore from a dirty dojin magazine. More gasps escaping her by the time he pulled out and this time stroked himself off, shooting ropes across her lower lips to add to the oozing mess of his cum escaping from that gaping wide hole of hers.

"Hmmm... I think I've got one more round in me." Sloh decided for himself as he waddled over across the garage. Pulling over a step ladder so he could use it to move up. Climbing onto the bench, even as there was a loud creak as it now had to handle his vast weight as well, as he mounted the woman he's been fucking. In turn making her groan out as he pressed down onto her slim frame. Pushing his cock, to the surprise of no one, between her huge tits as he clamped a hold of them with both hands.

"MMMM... Now we're putting your investments to proper use!" He cackled as he used those huge fake tits of her to sandwich his cock. Pressing the flesh against his pole to make himself moan before he'd even started to thrust. Getting to work on that soon enough as she groaned out. Giving her rack the same sort of rough treatment as he'd delivered to her holes. His crotch slapping into the underside of her jugs to make a smack ring out along with his shameless moans. Smearing her own pussy juices along with the excess stain of his previous load onto her tits as he fucked him. Each thrust putting the desk they're on to the test as it shifted and the woodwork cracked under his bulky weight.

Putting those round, large, made for porn funbags of hers was his only focus right now as he slid his dick in and out of them while keeping her mounds wrapped against his fuck-stick. Her orbs jiggling with each pump, and not even the firm grip of his clammy fingers could prevent all that flesh from bouncing to further show the money paid to enhance her otherwise slim body was well worth it. Even if she's now groaning out, a mix of pleasure from getting her tits fucked for the first time and having to deal with being pressed down on by someone easily three times her weight or more. Little choice but to endure as his previous load still seeped out of her gaping twat while he enjoyed her body in a new way.

"MMMM... After all, if you're going to be a porn star? MMMM... Only fitting you learn how to milk dicks with his big fucking bolt-ons of yours!" He mocked as he thrust stiffly in and out of the breasts that the tech expert knows how to flaunt, but never yet put to full use pleasuring a real dick like this before. Leaving her groaning underneath him as he fucked her tits and made her stare at his fat bell-end popping out from her cleavage before vanishing back in as he repeated the motion swiftly. Of course, even this position didn't have any certainty of finishing him off quickly like it would to any normal red-blooded man. Showing off that unnatural stamina he never would have possessed before waking up in his magic new world. Allowing him to enjoy pumping away into those huge Asian titties with a sick and shameless smile.

After being fucked so hard and left in a wide open, gaping snatch state Naomi couldn't even form thoughts or a usual put down against the kind of creep she usually despises, but now finds herself letting enjoy and near abuse her wonderful body. Fucking her massive titties like she's a common red light district worker as his pumps and the grip on her mounds made her groan out being deep gasps. Only just about able to suck in air despite all his weight squashing into her as he drove his prick back and forth into her boobs like he was making her pay for all the 'cock-teasing' and slutty outfits she's worn in the past for her videos and social media. The tit fucking more than a distraction for the fact the bench they're on is bending in like it could snap and collapse at any moment.

The ordeal, although completely willing on her part, soon enough came to an end when he grunted out. Still fucking her breasts but his dick starting to blast out another big load. Hitting her across her gorgeous face as she's been leaning down to watch him work her over. Leaving her groaning as the seed hit over her cheeks, nose, mouth and chin to further ruin her make-up and leave some tail ends of the ropes catching into her long hair. The spunk coating her down over the neck for a nasty pearl necklace across the collarbone too. Before he smirked, pulling back and out of her rack just so he could aim down. Still having the ammo to give her tits a generous coating too over both heaving mounds and into the gap between for good measure. Leaving her looking like she's just been in a gang-bang from all the cum not just over her body but still dripping out of her twat.

When he stepped down back onto the floor, finally the bench gave way with a crack, leaving Naomi worn out, cum-soaked and leaking and now in the rubble of a broken desk. "Heh... Lucky me I've got a handy-woman now who can fix that for me." Sloh joked as he looked her over. "So once you're recovered? You can fix that up for me. And I'll give you another free training lesson in return." He decided for her.

Wu, still exhausted, just barely lifted up a hand in agreement as she lay in the middle of the broken desk that would require some major fixing up if a full replacement wasn't on the cards.

"Atta girl! There's potential in you yet!" Hobb taunted as he moved across the garage and pulled his shorts back on. Not even glancing back at he looked over the fixed TV, what he'd come here for in the first place, and picked it up to take it back into the house to set back up.

Across the room, sitting on one of the waste bins, Jeanie kicked her legs with a smile as she stroked her chin with the end of the TV remote that he'd need. Looking over the mess Wu was in. "And the more things he breaks? The more things he needs to fix! And that means more lessons and learning that I know he hates!" She giggled, still misunderstanding that she's not exactly made his life all that terrible if he can hire coaches or experts to do jobs for him without even actually teaching him anything. "Oh he's sooooooooooo gonna hate this! I'm such a genius!" She proudly said to herself before she hopped off the bin and skipped her way into the house. A little game of hide and seek to make the man she's 'tormenting' look for the remote she had should be fun for an hour or two.

* * *

I am not currently accepting suggestions, requests or ideas etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story. Thanks for reading!

12