Unlikely Pornstar Training Pt. 04

Story Info
With boxer Ebanie Bridges & pornstar Kenzie Reeves.
7.3k words
2.67
2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the celebrities, pornstars, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own any of the celebrities, people or TV shows etc used or referenced in this story.

Starring: Ebanie Bridges (boxer), Kenzie Reeves (porn star)

Unlikely Pornstar Training Part 4

An erotic multiverse fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, FF, oral, anal.

* * *

"No... No... No... No... Oh god no!...No..." Sloh Hobb said, with his feet up on his executive office desk as he flicked through a folder of 'potential' stars to train. The far from handsome, overweight slob who has been enjoying being stuck in a fantasy world where he's rich, powerful and somehow against all logic able to fuck any woman he wants under the loose premise of being a Porn star Trainer.

"No... No... Oh fuck, hello..." He stopped at a file of a blonde, nicely busty and tight-bodied woman with tattoos shown off by standing in a bra and panties at an event. "Never heard of this chick before... A Boxer? Heh... More like I'll get into her box today..." He chuckled, reaching for his desk phone as he hit a number. "Yeah! It's the Boss." He said to the phone. "Go call up this... Ebanie Bridges woman that's on the file. Number 735. She's up next for me to 'train'." He claimed with a smirk. "And get me a porn star slut to help me with this one. Someone blonde as well, nice and slutty. Someone who could fit in with one of those, I dunno, those kinky 'Daddy' kind of pornos, you know? Go get it done for me." He said before hitting the button again.

"Oh, you think it's that simple, huh?" The sing-song voice of the airheaded genie calling herself Jeanie startled Sloh so much that he fell backwards out of his chair. Surprised when the busty, stunning fairy appeared out of nowhere to sit on the edge of his desk.

"I told you to fucking warn me about appearing like that!" Hobb grumbled as he picked himself up.

"Did you? I forgot!" She smugly said. "And I think that you've been forgetting something as well!" She claimed despite her words being quite vague.

"Forget what?? Just talk to me straight for once!" Sloh had no clue what she was on about. As has become the norm for both of them to not fully get the other.

"Oh? Well, maybe this will help you remember..." Jeanie said, suddenly moving her arm back and producing out of thin air a long magical wand like something out of a cartoon.

Hobb let out a not-exactly-manly squeal when she used her mysterious powers, the same kind that had altered the world around him, to make a pink glow appear around his crotch for a few seconds. "What the fuck?? What did you do now??" Sloh demanded.

"Oh, you'll see..." Jeanie said with a laugh. Tossing the wand over her shoulder as it vanished into a cloud of sparkles. "When you 'Train' your next girl? You're poor little balls will be filled with so much of the 'good stuff' you'll think you're unloading a firehose!" She said with a smug laugh.

"...And that's gonna punish me, how exactly?" Hobb raised an eyebrow. Freaked out of course by this news but was equally confused as it didn't sound fully like a proper punishment either.

"Yooooooooooooooou will see..." Jeanie giggled, hopping off the desk and skipping her way to the doors into his office.

"See what?? Hey, get back here you freaky cock-teasing pixie!" Sloh grunted, moving around the desk but finding he didn't quite have the speed to catch up with his 'tormentor' as she left the office. "Fucking pervert fairy... Guess we'll see how this works out today..." He grumbled with a shake of the head.

* * *

Later on that day, Sloh was sitting back on a spacious couch of one of the sets of the porn studio he was 'in charge' of. With even film cameras set up around the set to record this 'training'. The room resembles any other from any standard porno to look like part of an expensive Hollywood home or the like. But he wasn't even dressed now. Fully nude with his hideous body on display and the contrast of his thick, long cock hanging between his legs. "Guess we'll find out what Jeanie was rambling on about..." He said, hearing the clicking of high heels coming down the stairs to approach him.

The first woman being one of those on the studio's roster of starlets in a seasoned porno slut -- Kenzie Reeves. The tight-bodied blonde with perky, rounded tits and nicely juicy ass for her frame smirked with thick red lipstick on as she was only clad in some semi-see-through black lingerie so her tattoo on her thigh was shown off.

The second woman from the celebrity side of the world, and professional boxing at that. Australian beauty Ebanie Bridges in a different set of black underwear but still sinful. Showing off her big, rounded tits and her thick backside, along with the multiple tattoos the blonde had.

"Sorry to have kept you waiting, Daddy..." Kenzie purred, playing up to the 'theme' of the session she'd been briefed on. And neither she nor the other blonde was disgusted one bit by seeing this slob buck naked as they would be in a normal world.

"Yeah, I'm just new to this... Sorry! New to this, Daddy!" Ebanie smiled as well, as her thick accent made that nickname hotter.

"Oh, don't worry... I'll make sure to treat my good little girls just like they deserve to be treated." Sloh chuckled as he looked them over. "And since you brought that up? How about you come sit here, Ebanie..." He said, and as soon as the boxer sat beside him he made her gasp by wrapping an arm around her and groping her tit. "And get a close look as a pro shows you how a real Daddy should be taken care of..." He added, grinning as the porn star all too happily dropped down to her knees in front of him.

"Of course, Daddy... Let your good little girl take care of Daddy's big, fat, delicious fucking cock..." Kenzie purred before parting her lips without any hesitation. Sinking her red lips and groaning as even with her experience at taking dick, she was made to stretch around this oversized thickness he was packing. "MMMMM... MMMMMPHHH..." Her eyes narrowed sinfully as she started to slurp up and down, stroking his thighs and gazing up without the concern she perhaps should have for blowing a fat slob instead of the muscular hunks she's used to. Smoothly working along his rod and making sure to brush her blonde locks back so there was a clear view of her pretty face as she put on a show while keeping her ass raised high with a seductive sway.

"Mmmmm... Yeah, that's it... Be a good little slut for Daddy..." Sloh grinned, sitting back and watching that stunning face pump along his length. He felt her saliva start to drip down him as her lipstick began to smear onto his inches. Not content with just watching her blow him as his arm was around the other blonde in the room to grope at Ebanie's tattoo-covered thigh to make her groan. "Mmmm... Take it nice and deep! We both know... Mmmm! How much you can't get enough of Daddy's big, manly cock..." He said with a snigger. Playing up to the 'theme' of his production as he moaned. Lasting far longer in such an experienced mouth than a man of his hideous looks and size should be able to do as her plump lips eased further down his length. She kept her groans muffled as she worked up and down to drag her tongue along his crown.

"MMMMM! GAAAAAAHH... MMMMM! GAAAAAHHH..." As Reeves began to choke, her eyes still gazed up sinfully as she made the crown of his length hit the back of her warm and wet mouth. More drool spilt down his dick as her smeared lips fought to stay pressed around him. Leaving rings of red down his rod as she continued to slurp and made herself choke each time her lead pushed along him. "HHHHHRRRKKK! MMMMM! GAAAAAAAAHHH..." Still shaking her butt like a well-trained whore while she slobbered away over him so the cams behind saw her panties getting wet as she got off on sucking dick. Even at the expense of her eyes starting to water to ruin her make-up a bit as despite being a porn star, this enhanced size of dick was even too much for her whorish mouth to handle.

Ebanie just sat and squirmed, groaning from his perverted touch as she watched the 'assistant' show her how to suck dick in a quick, deep way. Biting on her lower lip as she followed the bobs and saw the saliva leaving a wicked mess over the dick of her new 'trainer' as he handed such a lewd pace. Kenzie sucked away and gagged between her groans as she took his prick in deep and left her lipstick down along his cock like she was mere property to this slob she's never met before today. A fat that Bridges would soon be doing herself as her eyes bounced like a ball to follow those slurps with a slight lick of her lips as she was deeply in the same sort of lust that neither would have in a regular world.

"GAAAAAAAHH! HHHHHHRRRKKK! GAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" Shameful, thick black streaks of ruined eyeliner were now down her face like the most deprived of Brothel sluts as Kenzie choked on that big cock. Her eyes widened as she pushed right down, stuffing her throat even as it made her ache. Fingers dug into the flab of his legs as she forced her lips right down to apply another lipstick ring to the base. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHHHHHRRRKKK!!" Her tiny and tight body shuddered as she forced herself to stay pressed down for as long as she could. The spit seeping down and coating not just that thick length but dripping over his balls as well. The chokes coming from her were more expected from a blowbang or throating scene than some so-called 'training' she agreed to take part in as she coughed and had to lift, spitting onto his rod with a gasp.

"FUCK!! HHHHRRRKKK..." Another gag but this time from her mouth suddenly getting filled up with something different. His cock pulsed just to start blasting cum across her pretty face and into that open, groaning mouth. And she was the first victim here of that sinful spell the Genie had placed on him to make his load completely oversized like it was a group of studs blowing at the same time. Her cheeks, nose, lips and chin getting caked and her mouth was so filled up that even when she swallowed down the first mouthful more spunk arrived to be collected. Some shots went high into her hair over the forehead and at the sides of her moaning face to further leave her branded and this session had only just gotten started.

"So that's what that fucking fairy did to me..." Sloh remarked under his breath, shrugging his shoulders as since he felt plenty of pleasure and completely normal, he had nothing to worry about. Which likely wasn't what Jeanie had hoped at all would happen.

"MMMMMMPPHHH..." Kenzie groaned loudly, then panted like a bitch in heat as she opened her mouth to show she'd gulped the seed down. "A-As you can see! There's n-nothing to it!" She claimed, getting to her feet as she looked at the other blonde. "Daddy needs to be taken care of, though! He's so backed up as you can see." She motioned to her coated face, acting as if there was nothing unusual about that vast amount of spunk.

"Oh, well! We can't have that now, can we?" Ebanie said in her thick accent as she now took her turn to get on her knees and between his spread legs. "I'll make sure to give Daddy here exactly what he deserves..." She said with a big smile as his cock was getting back to being rock hard within seconds of a release for another sign of both the spell he was under and the unusual, sexual nature of the world he now lives in.

"Damn right, you will, my sexy little boxer girl..." Hobb chuckled but looked to the side as he saw Kenzie slip off her underwear. Getting a look at her juicy, rounded ass and those perky titties. Bring that ass up here! Might as well give my good little girl a nice reward for sucking Daddy's dick so well..." He claimed as if he needed any excuse to enjoy a stunning, horny pornstar.

"Oh fuck yeah, Daddy...." Kenzie giggled, moving up onto the couch he was still seated on and showing off some of her famous flexibility to have her legs spread and planted on either side of his bulk while facing away. Leaning back as he gripped her tiny waist and lowered that impressively rounded ass for such a tiny body down onto his hideous face. "MMMMM! OOOOOOH FUCK! MMMMMM! Yeah, Daddy! Eat my naughty ass! MMMMM!" She moaned out, not sounding like the usually faked pleasure often heard in porn as she felt his tongue lapping at her asshole before she'd even reached back to hold the couch. Gasping as he started dining on her rump as she was mounted over him, letting cameras see her spread-eagle pussy and how wet she was.

"MMMMMPHHH! GAAAAAAHHH! MMMMMM! HHHHHRRRKKK!" At the same time, Ebanie was putting her mouth to good use as she eagerly slurped along that fat dick without any care of either the excess spunk that she had to clean up from that peak moments before, or the thick rings of red left along that pole. Whoring herself out and filling her mouth up with far more dick than she's used to handling. "MMMMM! GAAAAAAAAAH HHHHHHLLLKKK..." Choking away, she filled her mouth up and added her saliva to the coating over him from the other blonde. The mess of his jizz easily cleaned up just to add her drool as she stared up and moaned. Her hands around his legs for a grip so she could work her mouth with a lusty hunger up and down his thickness like it was the only thing she needed, despite only laying eyes on him this same day.

"OOOOOOH FUCK! OH YES, DADDY! MMMMM! PLEASE! KEEP EATING... AHHHH! MY DIRTY LITTLE ASS, DADDY! MMMMM!" Kenzie groaned out, bucking her hips to grind her ass into his face and holding that yoga-like position. Hobb smirked up into the ass he was dining on, knowing that this had little to do with any form of training and just an excuse to fuck two stunning, tight-bodied blondes. He moaned into the porn star's ass above him as he enjoyed a boxer sucking him off. His tongue darted in and out of Kenzie's asshole as he left her slick with his spit, but nothing compared to either the lather of drool over his length or the mess of spunk he'd dumped over Reeves' features and hair that was starting to dry to ensure she'd be branded even if the session ended now.

"GAAAAAAAHH! HHHHHRRRKKK! GAH GAHH GAAAAAHHH HHHHLLLKK!!" No chance of that just yet as the Australian beauty on her knees gagged loudly and repeatedly on his fuck-stick. Despite being from a combat sport so she should be tough as nails, she was finally feeling some pain here from his dick going from stuffing her mouth to stretching out her snug throat. Tears fell down her pretty face from being filled to a limit she'd never come close to being tested before. "HHHHHRRRKK! GAAAAAAAAHH! MMMMMM!!" But pressing on so she could pleasure her new 'Daddy' as the tattoo-covered beauty bobbed away so lost in the lust she even forgot to stroke her hair back. Pumping away with her lips along his thickness, her chin hit his soaked-in drool balls when she pushed right down. More resembling a living fleshlight than a Championship-winning boxer with this level of dick-sucking skill.

Sloh was so busy with his mouth pressed against a set of juicy cheeks that he wouldn't have been able to warn the babe blowing him of his oncoming peak even if he finally decided to for once. Instead, his prick just pulsed in her throat before unleashing. Making her watered-up eyes go wide as the first thick blasts went straight down her throat, making her cough and pull up. The next shots splattered over her face and caught in her hair as she gagged and caught more jizz in her mouth. Swallowing as much as she could but plenty of it dripped down and landed over her heaving tits so she was in just as wrecked a state as her 'teacher' in the threesome.

"Ooooooh fuck, Daddy!" Ebanie groaned, getting up to her feet and stepping back. "Nearly bloody choked to death on that fucking big dick of yours..." She said with a far more seductive tone than not just a woman who had been throat fucking herself should have, but for sex with such a hideous bastard like this.

"Daddy is the best..." Kenzie said with a moan as she was lifted up and off from his face. "Let me show you how to properly treat Daddy right..." She claimed, moving down onto the grinning man and this time facing him.

"Sure, show off some tricks..." Hobb watched as Reeves once again used her flexibility as she assumed and mounted position, sliding her soaking pussy down onto his dick as her knees and legs were resting on his flabby legs. But bending her body backwards, leaving her head tilted upside down as she motioned for Bridges to approach.

"Guess I've got lots to learn!" Ebanie said, pushing down her panties to show off her own nicely meaty backside and a shaved, wet pussy as she moved forward. Spread legs as she let Kenzie tilt up towards her twat as Ebanie removed her bra to let her rounded, sizeable tits bounce free.

"MMMMMM! MMMMMPHHHH!! MMMMM!!" Kenzie gripped the other woman's legs, squeezing the tattoo-covered thigh in particular as she worked her stunning, tight body between the other participants in this three-way. Pressing her lips against the lower ones of the woman she's supposed to be 'training' here while working her hips towards the fat brute who is now buried into her slot. Moaning as she felt his cock thrusting into her snatch, forcing her to spread like this is the biggest, thickest shaft the seasoned skin flick starlet has had in her entire career. "MMMM! MMMMMM... MMMMMMPHHH!" Her pussy was soaking wet as she spread to accept his big prick. Encouraging her to keep munching away on another woman's pussy even with his unusual position that left her tight body straining as her long blonde hair swayed and hung down. Her frame jolted from the stiff thrusts of a huge dick resizing her twat as sweat began to form over her stunning curves.

"Ahhhhhh fuck! MMMM... Daddy likes! MMMM!" Sloh grinned, looking across and seeing Kenzie's perky tits bouncing as her body shuddered along his thrusting dick. Making her take every thick inch of him as he enjoyed her juices adding a fresh mess to his length as he buried into her balls deep with every firm pump. Seeing the brief glimpses of her tongue flicking out against Ebanie's snatch before his shameless gaze moved over the Australian's fantastic body as she stood and took some oral for likely the first time in her life from a fellow female. "Oh yeah... MMMM! Fuck! Daddy really... MMMM! Really fucking likes..." He stated the obvious as he kept hold of Kenzie's tight waist to aid her in keeping up this flexible position. He made that juicy rump clap down into his crotch when he drilled into her slot and felt how soaking wet she was. Moans leaving him thanks to how snugly her love tunnel was gripping him with a need she shouldn't have not just for a man of his foul looks, but for any other co-star in a porno as if this was more to her than just another paycheck.

"MMMMM! She's really good, Daddy! MMMMM!" Ebanie groaned, leaning over slightly so she could use her hands to grope the smaller but still stunning tits of her newfound lover. Shifting her thick hips to grind her wet pussy down into Kenzie's talented mouth as like a true skin flick pro, the other blonde had an equal love for dick as she did for some dripping snatch. And getting a best-of-both-worlds moment here to be dining on a delicious twat at one end and being filled with dick at the other. "AHHHH... I hope she's not just... MMMM! Doing this so she can... MMMM! FUCK! Hog you all to herself, Daddy..." She added as her thick Australian accent made her dirty talk even hotter. Her big tits jiggled as she almost bounced on her feet to rub her snatch against the slurping mouth pressed into her. Not even fazed by the feeling of spunk from off of Kenzie's face and hair getting smeared onto her crotch and inner thighs from the close contact of the eating out portion of this bisexual action.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers
12