Unlikely Pornstar Training Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMPHHH! MMMM! MMMMMMPHHH!!" Now juices are smeared all around Kenzie's smudged lips, going with the stains of spunk all over her face. Her eyes rolled back not from the loss of blood to her head but from the building pleasure as she enjoys that fat, long cock ramming deep into her slot as she gets stretched out. It's going to need to be a full week from filming any XXX-rated content before she can be back to being properly tight again. "MMMMM! MMMMMPHHH!! MMMM..." Not letting that stop her from bucking back against those hard thrusts to make sure she was being railed balls deep. Or slowing down her hungry licking as she sipped down juices from another hard-bodied blonde with tattoos who was riding her stunning face. Leaving lipstick around those slick folds as Kenzie enjoyed a more than generous meal from the boxing beauty.

That was enough for a skilled porn star to handle all at once. But when his cock pulsed and buried balls deep into her snatch, she was easily sent over the edge when he began to unload into her love tunnel. The bareback nature of the action ensured his seed splattered deep, coating her insides and shooting straight in with this vast, oversized amount of spunk. Like the spell was trying to make sure this tight blonde was knocked up as she was left shuddering on his dick. Being triggered into a peak to cum hard on that dick, her tightening pussy helped to milk his load out as he pumped away. Such an amount of jizz that it was leaking out of her around his rod even before he'd pulled out. Leaving Kenzie groaning with her tongue sticking out of her mouth by the time her head slumped back as the other woman stepped away.

"Oh shit... Is she gonna be OK, Daddy?" Ebanie remarked as when Sloh pulled out, he just shoved Kenzie off like used good as she slumped to the floor. Panting with spread legs. A thick ooze of his spunk seeped out of her gaping snatch as she grinned like a broken whore.

"She's fine! Just needs a break..." Hobb said with a dismissive tone. "Can't be helped. Daddy's dick is just too damn good!" He claimed as his shaft was yet again rock hard and ready for more. Impossibly so just like the amount of cum he'd left on both women's faces and now blown in Reeves' snatch.

"Oh, that you are, Daddy..." Bridges licked her lips. Eagerly stepping over the porn star as she now took her turn to climb onto his bulk. Easing her pussy down onto that thick fuck-stick and showing no concern for the fact she was taking him without protection so she instantly made the excess spunk on his dick smear over her folds and her insides.

"MMMMM! That... OH FUCK!! That you fucking are, Daddy! MMMMM!!" Her arms when around his neck and her legs were just about able to place around his bulk and kneeled on the couch as she started to bounce. Driving her tight and stunningly curved body up and down that fat cock to make them both moan. Her big tits bounced and her thick ass shook while her blonde locks flew in the air behind her from the energetic motion. "MMMMM! AHHHHHH! FUCK! MMMMM FUCK, DADDY! FUCK ME, DADDY! OOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" She begged as sweat formed over her frame. Not wasting time to make her snatch spread wide and take him in deep as she added her pussy juices to the coating over him from the previous round. A different set of skills shown off here than the physical kind that led her to become the IBF Female Bantamweight Champion.

"MMMM... Yeah, that's it! Show your Daddy... Mmmmm! What a good fucking girl you are..." An ugly smile remained plastered over Sloh's face as he watched the Australian eagerly bounce away on his cock as he pumped deeply into her. Keeping her thick ass jiggling as she dropped down and hit his bulky frame although with how swiftly she was riding him he almost didn't need to pump at all. She was more than doing the work for them both but his strokes helped to fill her up and make sure she was resized to the point that it would be many days if not longer before she was as vice-like tight as she'd been at the start of the day. Watching her big tits shake as she jolted on him and showed it wasn't just her slutty mouth that could offer a good time.

They were both caught up in this shameless action, which had nothing to do with any kind of career training despite what he'd told them, that neither paid attention to Kenzie dragging her tired body up to kneel being them. Making Ebanie groan that little bit extra as the porn star spread those juicy, tanned cheeks and leaned in. Smearing more spunk off her face onto that rump as she dived in and started dining on Bridges' ass. Bobbing her head to travel with the riding motion and keep her tongue stuffed into that tight hole. Moaning into her while Kenzie's pussy dripped with not just juices but leaked thick dollops of spunk from being used as a living dumpster minutes before.

"UHHHH! FUCK! YES! FUCK ME, DADDY! FUCK! FUCK!!" Ebanie gasped out, stroking her usually devastating hands in a submissive way over his bulky arms as he dropped sharply onto his meaty dick. Taking him deep when he pounded up into her snatch so that if it wasn't for his grip on her she might have bucked off from the force of him resizing her love tunnel. "AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! YES, DADDY! YES! YES YES YES!!" She howled in delight and the sensations were only enhanced by her getting a rimjob at the same time while her snatch was rammed full. The telling signs that this wasn't just the best action she'd ever had, but the longest session as her teeth pressed together and her eyes started to stare ahead without focus. Finding this battle to last being used like a whore tougher than any boxing match she's ever had and having the coating of sweat all over her to prove it.

What sent her over the edge, just like the other blonde in the room, was feeling his cock suddenly and with barely any warning (even though his mouth was free to tell her if he wanted to) blow a huge load. Leaving her near screaming as she came in seconds, with her pussy only serving to help drain this vast amount of spunk as she clung to his thick inches. The spunk shot deep, with a huge risk of leaving her with an unplanned bun in her oven too as he used her tunnel to unload with a wide grin. Behind them, Kenzie nastily leaned down as she stuck her tongue out. Greedily collecting seed that was oozing down his dick from the sheer size of that amount being left into Bridges. The mounted woman slumped forward against her 'teacher' with a cock-drunk grin as he left her stuffed on his dick for a few moments without his dick even softening for a moment.

"Mmmmm... You're supposed to be the teacher here... Not helping yourself to Daddy's treat..." Sloh mocked, feeling the other blonde lapping at his dick to 'clean' him.

"Sorry, Daddy!" Kenzie moved back and put on a pout with about as much acting skill as you'd expect from a porno whore. "Daddy's dick is just sooooooooo good I couldn't help it..." She claimed as she stood up.

"Well, you can make up for being naughty..." Hobb decided, lifting Ebaine off his dick and making her sit on the couch as he finally stood to get off of it. "Go bend over and get a proper taste of me from out of her twat!" He ordered with a smirk.

"Yes, Daddy!" Reeves eagerly giggled as she got into position. Bending over with spread legs, she hooked Ebanie's limbs over her shoulders. Both women moaned as Kenzie planted her lips onto those freshly creampie'd folds and started to slurp.

Knowing that both of these blonde sluts were too desperate for the cock of their new 'Daddy' to object, the fat slob opted to spread the porn star's tight but impressively juicy ass. Sliding his fat dick without any proper lubing up into her tight asshole. Making Kenzie groan loudly and buck into the snatch she was eating out as her groans got muffled. A mix of pleasure from taking that big cock she was addicted to and the discomfort of taking dry anal, especially from a huge rod that made her back passage stretch wide. The contrast to his loud, shameless moans and a grin to match as he dug his fingers into her butt and kept her legs spreads wide for a different kind of flexibility as she was bent over, leaned downward and keeping her ass raised high to take his shaft.

"MMMMM! MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM!!" Kenzie loudly groaned into that snatch. Gagging slightly as she bucked, trying to greedily swallow down as much of his spunk from out of another woman as he could while handling some rough anal from the back. Sweat dripped off her stunning body and she gripped the legs she'd put around her head to keep herself in position. Fresh juices rolled down her inner thighs while spunk fell out of her pussy from the creampie she'd taken earlier on. "MMMM! MMMMMPPHHH! MMMM..." While no stranger to anal, a dick of this size was something else as it made her body jolt as he drove in. Her brain frying from the sensations and not having to fake anything like she usually would on a film set. Her mouth caked in juices and spunk as she slurped away but did nothing to remove the seemingly endless amount of jizz that have been dumped into the fellow blonde in front of her.

"AHHHHH... Tight, fat, porn star ass! MMMM... Nothing quite like it!" Hobb grinned as he thrust his member into that super tight asshole. His bulk hit the top of her juicy cheeks so that even before his rod was fully buried into her a clap was ringing out. Sweat disgustingly poured like a shower off his flab as he used the sort of pace and stamina that no regular man should possess, let alone a man of his overweight build. Groaning as he pounded into Kenzie's rump and enjoyed the lesbian show in front of him as he still wasn't done fucking these two blonde stunners left even after most likely knocking both of them up thanks to his magically-enhanced size of loads. Now looking to leave another part gaping wide as he finishes a personal tour of Reeves' tight, pleasurable holes.

A not-too-dissimilar spell was the reason why his cock is of this massive size and he was able to fuck like he was a part of the same industry the tight-bodied blonde bent over in front of him is supposed to be in. Drilling her rump to keep her cheeks jiggling wildly, he treated her like mere property instead of the 'assistant' she was supposed to be for this 'training'. Her back passage stretched wickedly out to a point that she'd be lucky to feel anything even an inch less thick and long of his vast size for a good month after this encounter. No regrets from her, not that she was doing anything other than groaning from enjoying action front and back. Her mouth slurping away to gulp down spunk out of a soaking pussy while her ass was tapped deep and hard from a slob she's only laid eyes on today.

"MMMMMPHHH! MMMM! MMMM MMMM MMMMMPPHHH!!" Kenzie's eyes were rolled back, lost in the lust so her mouth and body just worked on autopilot to buck back and forth between the others in this threesome. Her arms even slumped at her sides, dangling as she jolted like if it wasn't for his grip on her and the other woman's legs around her head she might just fall to the floor in exhaustion. No such break her as a groan escaped her, feeling him slam into her ass from behind just to suddenly pull out. Her asshole left shamefully wide but to her moaning surprise he just shoved his prick straight back into her already filled-up and well-fucked pussy. The sensation made her cum in an instant as her legs buckled but his hold on her cheeks kept her raised in position.

Just what he'd looked for as while the temptation to blow a load in the last of her holes to really claim her was there, he felt the need to properly make sure her body was ruined by making sure she was knocked up in almost a merciless way. More thick blasts of hot spunk fired deep into her even beyond the first load she'd taken. So if there'd been any parts of her love tunnel and beyond not coated in jizz they got a hit now from her. That tight pussy, which gripped him as she enjoyed another mind-draining orgasm, helping to milk his dick dry as each thrust made more spunk ooze out from her slot and land with sickening splats on the floor below. And that only increased when he pulled out and thick dollops escaped her spread wide folds before she followed with an exhausted slump to lay in that mess of cum, juices and sweat.

"One down, one more to go..." Sloh decided, moving over and pulling Ebanie off the couch as she was still sweat-soaked and pleasured from having been eaten out for so long. "And in fact, down you go!" He decides, making her get down on all fours on the floor, between the legs of the freshly fucked whore on her back. "Do a good job for Daddy now..." He teased as Ebanie nodded. Taking a page out of the more seasoned whore's book to scoop the legs and drape them over her shoulders. Stuffing her face down into that double creampie'd pussy with a groan as she started to slurp. "Fucking blonde bimbo sluts..." He chuckled, spreading that juicy ass of Bridges' apart and pushing his fat dick into her asshole to finish the tour of her as well.

Now it was the stacked blonde's turn to muffle her moans and howls into a soaking, dripping piece of pussy as Ebanie's eyes did the same, all too familiar to him move of gazing upward in shameless delight. A tightness around his cock to show she's both not used to any anal action at all and even if she was, it can't have been with anything close to this vast size of cock now thrusting into her juicy rump. Her cheeks shook wildly as he firmly worked in and out, showing the same lack of mercy as he'd done with the actual porn star's backdoor minutes before. No plans to ease up either as he moaned with a wicked smile. Even daring to spank her tanned booty despite this woman being capable, under normal thinking circumstances, of knocking him into next week with a single punch.

"MMMMM!! MMMMMPHHH! MMMMM!!" The Australian stunner groaned as she shifted back and forth. Impressively backing her fat ass up to take that cock stretching out her asshole as only expected for a woman built in more ways than one for punishment. Just this had nothing to do with taking blows in a ring as she let her ass be hammered from behind. Sweat dripped off her curves as her big tits swung underneath her. "MMMMM! MMMMMPHHH! MMMMM..." She fought through the pain from her back passage being resized while her moans were muffled by delicious wet pussy, and not simply from the soaking folds either. Swallowing down deep, seemingly endless amounts of cum while being fucked up the ass from behind. Getting off on both sensations as fresh juices dripped down her thighs to match the spunk leaking out of her previously well fucked snatch.

"AHHHH! FUCK... MMMM! Oh, Daddy still fucking likes this..." He chuckled as he groaned. Ramming in and out of another tight, thick ass the likes of which he would never be able to get a piece of back in a normal, boring world. So he was quite right to take advantage of this, as any man would, to stuff in and out of the rump of an IBF Bantamweight Champion. Loving how her tight asshole was now perfectly clamped around his prick. Still spanking her booty as he nailed her, and not just knowing she was a tough bitch who could handle a shot or two as he left an imprint of his hand on her cheek to go with the tattoo on the other side of her stunning, tight body. Just as built as the rest of her for action like this to make it seem like this slut was more suited for skin flicks than the one she was eating out.

That was proven when Ebanie's tight frame started to jolt. She kept her tongue stuffed into the other blonde's dripping slot as she impressively, if not in a display of being a deprived whore, came hands-free without having to even stroke her pussy. Shuddering as her pussy squirted, spraying the floor like she was a broken slut addicted to dick, getting off on being fucked up the ass by a fat slob she's only met today. Moaning loudly while slurping down juices and spunk and staying on all fours. Her eyes glazed over from the lust and still groaned even when, before her peak had fully subsided, he pulled his throbbing dick out of her gaping wide asshole, just to ram it back into her snatch much to her muffled squeals of delight.

He hadn't exactly planned it this time, just wanting to blow another load in a blonde stunner that should be totally out of his league. But the feeling of that big cock going balls deep into her pussy set Ebanie off into yet another strong orgasm. Ensuring her tightening pussy would help to drain his cock of one last, huge load the likes of which no normal man should be able to produce even if it was their first one in a round of sex. So the boxer got flooded with even more thick seed to guarantee she'd need to call any combat sports quits being knocked up like this. She grunted as she took the blasts that both fired deep into her and spilt back out to hit the floor below from the sheer amount. Loud splats fell out of her slot when he pulled his spent shaft out before she slumped down. Finished in more ways than one with a sinful kind of TKO as she was laid out on the floor with a matching exhausted woman just ahead of her. But the wide, cock-drunk grins on both their faces showed neither slut regretted any moment of getting to know their new 'Daddy' a single bit.

"And there we go!" Sloh said with a grunt as he got back to his feet. "Another successful day of training! Whatever the fuck it was I was supposed to be training you two sluts in, I don't know..." He said with a snigger, seeing the mess he'd made of both women, along with the jizz leaking out of them.

"T-Thanks, Daddy..." Both women said in lust but very tired voices.

"Daddy might be a keyword here..." He mused, seeing that with the vast amount of seed he'd shot into both women, it would be highly unlikely if either of them weren't going to be 'expecting' now. "And don't come looking to me for any support." He rudely said, not even offering to help the women he'd just been fucking up from the floor as he moved to grab his clothing.

* * *

Minutes later Sloh is walking out of the studio, giving a high five to the limo driver before he steps into the back after his day of 'hard work' in his role as a Trainer. "Home, please!" He says as the driver nods and closes the door. "I'm gonna order me two pizzas tonight to celebrate."

"One of them better be for me, Mister!" Hobb jolts to the side as out of nowhere that bizarre genie known as Jeanie is now sitting beside him. "And I want extra greens on mine! Got to keep my figure in check!"

"Hey! You! What was with today?" Sloh demanded as the limo began to drive. "Putting that... Whatever, spell on me and made my dick blast cum like a fire hose!"

"Who? Me? No clue whaaaaaaaaaaaaat you mean!" Jeanie giggled, brushing her hair back. "But I think you've learned a lesson today, right?" She claimed, before producing a fairy wand, again out of nowhere, and giving it a swing. Making him gasp as his crotch glowed for a moment as her spell was reversed.

"Quit doing that! And what lesson?? What was this supposed to teach me?" Sloh was just very confused by this all.

"Oh, you know exactly what!" Jeanie claimed with a smug smile. She thought she'd won but in her scatterbrained mind, her plan once again didn't exactly work to 'punish' him as he enjoyed every moment of today. "Now, let's go Mister Driver! This girl has got some pizza with her name allllllllllllllll over it!"

"Hey, just wish up your own pizza! Why do I have to pay for yours??" Sloh said with an ungrateful tone towards the genie who was responsible for his life of wealth and sex. A sure sign that neither of them properly gets the other... But with such red-hot action coming his way, he should lay off the whining and just go along with his life in Unlikely Porn Star Training.

* * *

I am not currently accepting suggestions, requests or ideas for either future stories to write, or for specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12