Unlikely Pornstar Training Pt. 05

Story Info
With mother-daughter model duo Heidi & Leni Klum.
7.3k words
4.2
4.9k
11
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
814 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the celebrities, pornstars, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own any of the celebrities, people etc used or referenced in this story.

Starring: Heidi Klum, Leni Klum

Unlikely Pornstar Training Part 5

An erotic multiverse fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, FF, MFF, oral, anal, incest.

* * *

"Don't care... Don't care... Oh, is that? Nah, don't care..." Sloh Hobb sighed with one hand used to rest his flabby face on while his other hand clicks a mouse so he can click the 'Forward E-mail' command from his company inbox without even properly opening the messages he's supposed to be reading as the head of this porn star training company that he's the executive of. "Guess, this is hard work!" He lies to himself with a yawn and even clicks the button when the inbox is empty to leave another department to take care of the work he's supposed to be doing.

"Having fun, Mister Hobb??" He nearly tumbles backwards out of his chair at the loud, sing-song voice of the fairy who has tormented him (but also blessed him with the ability to fuck beyond the way any normal man should). Jeanie had suddenly appeared perched on the corner of his desk, clad in the sparkling one-piece attire with her fairy wings on her back doing a flutter to make little sparkles appear and then vanish.

"No, I am not!" Sloh said after he'd composed himself. "This actual work stuff sucks! I just want to bang hot women like I've done the past couple of weeks!" He complained. He is delusional about the fact he's not done any proper work at all thanks to the riches and influence he has in this fantasy world. Along with the general disrespect to her, who is the only reason he's been able to live it up and have such fun with women completely out of his league. "And you still haven't removed that weird spell that makes me cum buckets! It's not normal!" He adds.

"Normal sm-ormal!" Jeanie made a 'who cares' gesture with her hand. "Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut if it's fun you wanna have? Then, well..." Out of nowhere, she produced a magic wand to hold in that hand. She gave a wave around before she made a beam of light shoot out from the top of the star on the wand. The beam went to the far doors of his executive office and then went through the doors to vanish.

"...The Hell did you do now?" Sloh questioned.

"Oh, just made sure that the fun you're about to have won't be that fun!" Jeanie claimed with a giggle. "You're gonna be soooooooooooooooo disgusted and sickened that you probably won't even get an erection!" She said with a smug smile.

"And again, I ask you, what the Hell does..." He was about to question further when a knock at the door made him look across the room. "Come in! Especially if you've got food!" He yelled.

Sloh soon had a reason to grin when strutting into his office, much like it was a modelling catwalk, was the timeless German beauty, Heidi Klum. The mature MILF had her gorgeous, nicely curved body clad in a sexy pair of matching black bra and panties for a sign that alone would be red hot. But she wasn't alone. Accompanied by another model and none other than her daughter. The young, busty stunner Leni Klum. Her body, in particular her big tits, packed into a white set of lingerie to give a generous jiggle when she walked.

"Thank you for taking the both of us for this meeting so soon, Mister Hobb." Heidi greeted with a smile.

"Oh, yes! Sure, my pleasure!" Sloh said, clueless about any scheduled meeting he had for the day to show he maybe should check his messages once in a while. "What can I do for you two hotties?"

"Well..." The two women shared a look before Heidi looked at him while Leni bit her bottom lip. "My daughter here wants to make it big in the modelling world... But it wouldn't hurt to have a fallback job... So we would be ever so grateful if you could give her one of your famous training sessions to be a porn star!" Heidi asked with a beautiful smile and saw nothing wrong with the idea of whoring out her daughter like this. "And we know what you really like, so we'd be more than happy to do it for you in return for your help."

"Really like, huh? And what's that?" Hobb questioned and at this point, he was so focused on these two models that he didn't notice that Jeanie had vanished from sight to leave him alone with these stunners.

The sight of them was red hot enough. But the next thing he saw made his jaw drop as the 'spell' Jeanie had performed was revealed. The two Klum family members turned with Heidi doing a lean down before the two wrapped arms around one another. A full lusty, passionate kiss more suited for two lesbian lovers than a mother and daughter. A moment of pure incest as they two pressed against one another so their bra-clad tits squished with a slight rub. The plan from Jeanie to make him disgusted backfired totally since he not only grinned but a hard-on quickly poked a tent in his shorts.

"Well well... You two sluts get those sexy undies off? Then join me on the couch!" He ordered to make the two break the his before he walked around his desk and as he headed to the expensive, but reinforced to be able to handle his massive weight and bulk, he pulled off his creased shirt and ditched the shorts. That unsightly body was exposed but so was the impossibly for a man of his vast weight and ugly looks, thick and long cock that he sported between his legs.

The two beauties nodded and ensured that his dick got rock hard in moments as they put on a stunning but very incestuous show as Heidi knelt first. Undoing Leni's bra to peel it off and expose those big, young tits of the up-and-coming model before she slid down the panties to expose a smoothly shaved pussy. Then the turn of the daughter to undress her mother in the same, slow and sexy process to unclip and remove the bra to show off Heidi's rounded MILF tits and then off came the panties for a show of that similarly tight and smooth snatch. So he was rock hard by the time the women approached.

"Let's get you trained up... One of you? Both of you? Doesn't fucking matter!" Hobb rudely said before he stood up. "You? Leni, right? Take a seat." He pointed to the couch as the younger of the models gave a nod before she perched herself on the edge. "You, Heidi? You can, uh, lead by example? Show your little cock-tease of a daughter how a real slut gets fucked while you prove you meant what you said. I want to see you eat your daughter and get her all fucking wet before I get around to fucking her!" He ordered with a twisted smile to take full advantage of how willing to do incest these two women were.

"OK, honey... Just let Momma warm you up while our kind instructor here shows you how it's done..." Heidi claimed as she knelt between her child's spread legs and then leaned her head down. She saw nothing wrong with hooking her daughter's long, smooth legs over her shoulders so she could plant her gorgeous, mature face right down between the thighs. A gasp escaped Leni followed by a loud moan when Heidi right away went into some incestuous lesbian sex. Heidi's tongue lapped at the tight folds of her daughter, a moan released at the taste while she explored the entrance. It made it seem like it wasn't the first time she'd done this as opposed to the reality of it all, but didn't let that stop her from eating the younger beauty out and forcing arousal to form. Helped by Leni's groans and the reflex buck of the hips to rub that sweet, young pussy against her mother's mouth.

"Fuck yeah... Slutty mom and daughter... What a fucking dream..." Sloh said with a wide, ugly smile. He kicked off his 'training' of the two with the firm push of his thick, long cock into Heidi's snug MILF pussy from behind. The on-all-fours position was taken advantage of to ease into that nicely tight snatch before he started to thrust. Pumps back and forth to make himself groan in approval and in turn cause her to moan against her daughter's twat in between licks. He only needed to do half the work here as while he pumped, Heidi shifted against his motion on her knees to slide that dampening pussy along his member. That helped to get the thick inches in and stretch her nicely in a way that she hadn't gotten in many years.

"Mmmmmphhh! MMMMM! MMMMMPPHHH!!" Heidi's mouth got quickly coated in juices as her eager tongue work, more suited for an experienced porno whore than a veteran model, and more than thrilled her daughter as Leni got made quickly wet from being eaten out. The flicks of Heidi's tongue were fuelled by the feeling of a huge cock going in and out of her snatch from behind. Little time was given to properly adjust to the invasion but didn't care about that when she had a job to do to assist in 'training' her beloved daughter. Munching on that delicious, tight pussy to dart her tongue in and out as more juices dripped down. That matched the state of her snatch to leave that fat dick coated in fluids while her rounded tits swung underneath her and she kept up the doggy-style position.

"Mmmmm... Might as well give this old bitch the full works..." Hobb mused to himself as he pulled out of that wet twat of the older of the two stunning women. Just to aim his cock up a little higher and only used the pussy juices that coated his prick to push into the woman's rounded, nicely thick ass without even warning her. A groan mixed with pain and pleasure from Heidi at the feeling but unable to object as she followed his commands. Her face kept planted between Leni's thighs to dine on pussy while her ass now got fucked. Another dose of a tight hole, and even more so to show her backside was likely off limits to any man before today, being made to spread wide as his thickness thrust in and make her buck back and forth against those pumps and the pussy she tongue-fucked to leave in a soaked state.

"MMMMM! Oooooooh FUCK! MMMMM! Oh, Mom! AHHHHH... That's soooooooo good! MMMM!" Leni moaned like a cheap slut. Her big, juicy tits bounced when she shifted to grind her pussy into her mother's hungry mouth and talented tongue. Her eyes locked down at the stunning face of her parent and unable to see anything wrong with this incest action she was all too eager to take part in. "MMMMM! I don't think I can... AHHHH! Eat fucking pussy as good as you can, Mom! OOOOOOOH FUCK!!" She gasped at the feeling of Heidi's tongue pushed deep between her slick folds to explore around as deep as the blonde of the two could. Loud moans that more fitted a barely legal porn star than an up-and-coming model and TV personality but in the zone to be ready for even harder action than this with the sweat that formed in the first drops on her beautiful face.

She'd have to wait for a moment as Hobb switched back from fucking Heidi's tight ass to now sliding back into her wet MILF pussy. Little care about the instant switch or the fact he was banging her bareback. Any hole is a goal here to make the nicely thick German ass clap back into his bulk. His dick slammed into that box to drill her firmly and no need to go easy on her now that she was adjusted to his vast size. He didn't even need to grip that timeless body either thanks to how she was able to shift back and push her ass up and out into him. The slap of skin against skin matched nicely with the moans in the air as he made the two Klums engage in not just a steamy threesome, but one with nasty incest involved with the bisexual fun.

"MMMMMM! MMMMMMPPPHHHH..." Heidi's eyes roll back with beads of sweat of her own now across her mature but timeless face. More effort was used by her since she was in the middle of this lewd sandwich. Being banged from the back while she munched away on her daughter's delicious and moist pussy. Still able to stay on all fours to give pleasure and take it even if she's can't figure out how none of this could form any kind of logical training for herself or her lovely and busty daughter. Yet she's able to show that even with the vast age difference between herself, the man pounding her and her daughter she's able to fuck like a woman half her age or younger. That fact was taken advantage of by the stiff, balls-deep pumps her slot took quickly from this slob of a man.

Worse to come for her when he, and also without any warning beforehand, began to grunt before he unloaded into that snug, wet pussy. The previous magic spell he'd been put under from the other day's events still had a strong effect so that his cock blasted out a far bigger, thicker and sheer amount of spunk than any normal man should be able to produce. So even as he pumped to blast in, the jizz oozed back out of her folds and around his cock to drip to the floor. The sensation left Heidi to squirm as her love tunnel tightened to work against her and help squeeze more of that oversized load from his dick. Shots landed into deep parts of her that had never been reached, and even more shame to come when he finally pulled out. Just for that pussy to offer little resistance as the thick stream of cum leaked out of her to hit the floor below.

"MMMMM..." Heidi reached back and removed her daughter's legs from around her head so she could kneel. "Oh fuck... I've never been filled up that way before!" She admitted with a sexy laugh.

"One down, one more to go!" Sloh said. "Get that slutty daughter of yours on her back... You can make her clean up the mess you had me make inside of you while I, you know, 'train' this little cock-tease up into something she's good at!" He rudely decided for the both of them.

"You heard the man... Let's get to it!" Heidi said with a smile and saw nothing wrong with either the orders or the insults.

"No problem, Mom..." Leni also was all too eager to agree. A glance at his cock, rock hard once again even just after orgasm, before she moved to rest on her back and spread her legs. Her eyes locked upward to see her mother move down and mouth her stunning face to smother her and press that freshly creampie'd pussy into her mouth.

Leni had barely gotten the first wicked slurp onto her mother's soaked in more ways than one pussy before her twat got roughly filled up with that same thick, long dick that had just been balls deep in her mother's tight lower holes. The same sort of harsh stretching out was now done to her young love tunnel as he gripped her legs to keep them spread so he could drive his member back and forth into that slick hole. The previous tongue fuck that she'd taken meant there was plenty of 'lube' with her juices so he could smoothly push in and feed those big inches in. The sensations didn't overwhelm her enough to forget the other task here. Leni's hands came up to grip her mother's legs so she could tilt her beautiful face up and press her lips into that pussy. Loud slurps to suck down juices and the thick cum left into the MILF's body for a double dose of flavours that, along with the huge member that rammed her right now, left Leni's eyes rolled back in delight.

"MMMMM! FUCK... That's it, Leni! MMMM! Eat out Momma's fucking wet pussy! MMMM!" Heidi too didn't seem to think anything was wrong with this situation. Soft grinds downward to slide her spunk-dripping pussy across her daughter's mouth while she enjoyed the younger babe's frisky tongue that darted in and out to sip down juices and jizz in equal measure. "MMMMM... I can see I taught you well... I never knew my daughter... AHHHHH FUCK! Was a nasty, pussy eating slut! MMMM..." Heidi's smile and tone between moans made it seem like that dirty talk was a compliment. Shifts back and forth to smother her flesh and blood and leave Leni's mouth and shin coated with that mixture. And no sight of the spunk that leaked from her twat ending any time soon thanks to the vast, unnatural amount that had been dumped into her thanks to the magic affecting this beastly man.

"MMMMM... Like Mother, Like Daughter I guess... Both a couple of dirty bitches..." Hobb mocked as he eased back. Using the hold of Leni's legs to make her hips move up from the floor, just so he could now push his dick into that even tighter asshole compared to how snug and good her pussy felt just moments before. Doing the same to her Mother earlier on to pump into that vice-like passage with barely any proper lube and not even giving the respect to rub Leni's wet slit for a boost of pleasure while he fucked her ass. The pumps still made the younger model shift on her back to keep those big, juicy tits of hers jiggling away while he now tapped her ass. Moaning with that ugly smile and a hideous shine of sweat across his bulk. Moans constantly left him as he enjoyed the second form that this threesome with two family members now took.

"MMMMMPHHH! MMMMM! SHHHRRRLLLPPP... MMMMM!!" Leni's eyes were locked back almost into her head from the sensations that blasted through that tight, busty young body. Her tits bounced away even while on her back with her hair sprawled out. Her asshole took a rough pounding that even some seasoned porn stars might think twice about. Those loud moans from her muffled by the snatch pressed sharply down into her stained lips while she slurped and drank down spunk and juices. Seeing nothing wrong with engaging in wild incest, let alone for the first time in her life doing some lesbian action either and no doubt the intense pleasure she got helped with that corruption.

The groans were still loud even as he all too casually swapped from one tight hole to the other. His cock was only out of Leni's ass for a moment before he rammed back into her soaked pussy to drill her balls deep. That slap of his unsightly bulk and her far more gorgeous fame rang out to mix with the moans in the air. On his part, his animal-like grunts are just as loud now from the slams in and out of her pussy as he'd been while in that even tighter ass. No favouritism for any hole now that he can get a piece of two stunning models any way he wants. Let alone how he made the two engage in sex with one another in a way no sane parent would with their beautiful daughter. A grin at that sight just in front of him even if the position of the older of the two meant he only heard the slurps and couldn't properly see the eating out being performed.

And while he couldn't see the next moment, he had a clear idea of what happened when Heidi tossed her head back with a flip of her golden hair like it was another photoshoot while her body shuddered in delight. Cumming hard over her daughter's tongue from the pleasure that built up. That made Leni groan and cough from the new flood of juices that poured into her mouth and stained her jaw and neck. The daughter gulped down the nectar and groaned herself. Something about that wicked moment triggered her peak as well to make her tense on her back. Her love tunnel clamped around the fat shaft that drove into her to soak him even more with juices. Fucked through the strong peak not out of thanks, but simply because he loved the extra squeeze around his cock that in turn made him pulse as he raced towards another high of his own.

Soon enough, her twat joined that of her mouth to be given a massive, thick and sticky creampie when he unloaded shamelessly into that soaked pussy. Claiming her slot even more than he'd done by the stretching out he'd done so far with his spunk fired in deep to coat that love tunnel and fire in beyond. More reasons for her to groan out with eyes in the back of her skull from feelings she never knew she needed over and above the incest. A victim of the magic spell that made his balls pack an outrageously sized load so when he pulled out, the thick ooze of his hot spunk slowly eased out from her folds to drip down her skin and reach the floor she was on to mix with the pool of sweat, drool, juices and the leaked spunk that now both Mother and Daughter had escaped from them.

daxg2001
daxg2001
814 Followers
12