Unlikely Pornstar Training Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A decent start to things..." Sloh claimed with a smile before he stood up. "But I think we need to take the training up a few notches." He claimed while he waddled over to the couch in his office.

"Of course, Sir..." Heidi said with a smile. She finally dismounted her daughter's face before she and Leni got to their feet. "What do you need?"

"I need your slutty MILF ass bouncing on my dick!" He said with a smirk. A finger pointed at his cock which was once again impossibly rock-hard just moments after cumming. "And your whore of a daughter can some take a real close look if you catch my drift."

"Not a problem. Let's go, Leni." Heidi agreed. The two walked over, even with spunk that leaked and dripped down their inner thighs, to reach the couch. Leni dropped to her knees between his spread legs while Heidi moved up and mounted him. Her back faced his flabby chest while she eased down and took that big dick back up into her tight ass to make the both of them groan.

"UHHHHH!! FUCK!!" Heidi grunted as she'd barely gotten settled down onto that fat dick before he gripped her waist and began to slam his cock up into her tightness. Little time to get used to this rough anal, despite this not being the first time his member had been into her tight asshole, as he rammed in and out. Making her tunnel spread so that her rounded, mature rump slapped down into his bulk when he buried up into her. So she not so much rode his cock but got used like a human fleshlight for his pleasure. "AHHHHH FUCK! SO BIG! MMMMM! AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!!" She gasped out with her blonde hair flying about and a shine of sweat over the German stunner to make her look even hotter than she usually is. Even if it took an unsightly slob to put her into such a lewd state thanks to his massive, magically enhanced dick that now ravaged her snug asshole.

Leni meanwhile took the orders of a close look to kneel and lean her gorgeous, young face in towards the older stunner. The squat position of her mother allowed Leni to stick out her tongue and trace up and down the wet slit that dripped with spunk for another dose of incest like it was no issue at all for either of them. Another delicious taste of this man's cum along with the sweetness of Heidi's juices while her Mother got her ass busted in by that huge cock. Leni's eyes mostly stayed locked down even if she saw more of the body of her parent than the anal sex Heidi was engaged in. But too sex-drunk to care as she flicked at the wet pussy to sip down more flavours while her snatch dripped with a load to stain the floor and add to the mess all over it.

"FUCK! FUCK! OOOOOH GOD! FUCK! MMMMM FUCK!!" Heidi gasped with each firm jolt her body had to do to take that piston-like pace that slammed his fat inches deep into her booty. Sweat rolled down her gorgeous MILF body and left strands of her blonde hair stuck across her face while she panted and moaned out. "OH FUCK! AHHHHH! SO GOOD! MMMMM FUCK! YES! FUCK THAT ASS! MMMMMM FUCK!!" She moaned, despite this all supposed to be (as she and her daughter had been fooled into) some sort of 'job training' that somehow is done through wild and shameless sex. Along with the fact that despite her being a complete novice to anal action in her mature life before today, her moans made it seem like she's been a filthy butt slut for decades.

But the newfound naughty, and incest-craving, nature of both women was further tested when he used the hold on Heidi's body to lift the older of the two models up and off from his dick. Without any hesitation, let alone being ordered to do so, Leni all too eagerly leaned down and took that thick rod between her soft and pouty lips. A muffled moan as she went right into not just some ass-to-mouth but doing so to get the flavour of her Mother's anal passage from off that familiar cock. Loud slurps up and down to apply her saliva onto him and deeply fill her mouth. A slight gag when the crown hit the back of her mouth. Allowed to suck away for a few minutes to clean the taste of that MILF ass from his dick. Just to lift away with a groan and go back to kneeling as she watched Heidi being lowered back down just for the ass fucking to kick off once again to leave Leni to resume the licks onto that mature twat all over again.

"AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUCKK!!" More loud moans and desperate panting as Heidi got double-teamed. The biggest dick she's ever had in her life slammed into her ass combined with the tongue-fuck delivered by her daughter to that soaked pussy that continued to leak with the endless stream of spunk that had been dumped into her earlier on. Her MILF tits jiggled and her long hair swayed as she got rammed up and down like she was a living fleshlight on that huge dick. Her eyes stared up at the roof of his deluxe office while her mouth hung open with that shameful, cock-drunk expression to show that she might be even more suited for a life in proper porn than just the sexy modelling that this so-called 'training' was supposed to lead to.

Not that her sex-drunk mind right now thought of anything else when his dick slammed into her rump and stayed lodged into her. Another dose of being used as a container to try and hold his spunk when he unloaded into her tight ass. That huge amount oozed back down his cock as her once vice-like asshole couldn't keep the amount trapped in, especially when he gave an extra thrust when a new big blast of jizz got fired out of his rod. And she had no choice but to take it, especially when that sensation set her off into a sudden peak of her own. A dual effect to make her back passage tighten to squeeze his prick and milk out this latest load. While at her front, her pussy offered even more juices for her daughter to sip down. The lashes from Leni's tongue made sure to collect plenty to swallow up with a moan before Heidi was lifted again. The gaped state of her asshole left splats of cum to hit the cushions of the couch when she got rudely pushed to the side now that she'd been used.

"OK, your turn, you hot little cock-tease." Hobb said with a smirk as he looked over Leni.

"No problem, Sir." She nodded and got to her feet just to step back as this hulking man rose from the seated position he'd been in.

"Let's just get this slutty MILF where I need her..." Sloh said and pulled Heidi along the couch to make her groan. He put her onto her back with her head just on the edge of the seating. "Good. Now go get on top of her and let's see if she can eat you out as good as she did the last time." He ordered with a smirk. More than thrilled with the idea of some incest here and just because of the so-called 'plan' by that pesky fairy before the start of this all.

"Of course... If it will help with my training, then why not?" Leni said and didn't even sound like she tried to convince herself to go through with it. She just did it with a leg swung over and a hand on the back of the couch so she could kneel with one leg and ease her wet pussy down into her Mother's mouth while she gasped for air. A slight lean with one leg still on the floor to push her nicely rounded ass back so he could spread her cheeks and push his cock back into that tight anal tunnel of hers.

"MMMMMMMM FUUUUUUUUUCKK!!" Leni groaned with a tilt of her brunette-haired head when that fat dick didn't just invade her ass, but went right to work to drill her with firm, deep thrusts despite there being no real proper lube used for this butt fucking. That didn't stop her as the jolts her body did from those hard thrusts made her shift and slide her pussy down against the mouth of her parent she was now mounted over. Her turn to offer a delicious meal of juices and his earlier load to drip down and coat Heidi's mouth, tongue and lips. "FUCK! SO BIG! AHHHHH FUCK! MMMMM! FUCK!!" Leni gasped and looked back over her shoulder to watch that long dick be pumped in and out of her once-virgin asshole. Now as much his property as the rest of her is even without that creampie that had been left into her snatch or how she's being made to yet again engage in lesbian, incest sex without any care about how filthy and wrong any of this all is.

"MMMMMPHHH... SHHHRRRLLLPPP... MMMMPPHHH..." Right now all that the MILF could do was groan and slurp to suck down the ample pussy juices of her daughter being fucked up the ass from behind (and that made sure there was a constant stream of nectar to sip down) along with that still never-ending amount of spunk from the creampie that now felt like a lifetime ago rather than a half hour or so. The shameful expression of Heidi's eyes glazed and rolled back made it seem like the lights were on and no one was home, fucked silly by his big dick and just on a sinful autopilot right now. So she likely didn't even properly process this was another dose of incest to dine on her Daughter's twat and aid in her corruption to crave the kind of action that was more suited for a limitless porno whore than the model her child is supposed to be in 'training' to become.

"UHHHH! GO BIG! OH FUCK! MMMMM! AHHHH FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Leni panted as her head hung down for a moment. Despite learning from the best in her mother about how to pose and be a smoking hot model, having a huge cock resizing her young, tight and nicely rounded ass was a new experience and one she likely would have never done without the 'magic' influence he had to get a piece of her like this. Especially with the additional pleasure going through her from her snatch being tongue-fucked by that gorgeous parent of hers underneath her. Each shift she did to take his dick deep and hard into her ass left her pussy to brush across Heidi's gasping lips to offer juices and spunk in a way that made it seem like incest was a regular hobby between the two instead of it all being a first-time occurrence.

And Heidi is about to engage in something else for the first time as well when Sloh pulled out of her daughter's ass and made the younger whore lean forward to that Heidi's mature, sweat-soaked face got exposed. Barely able to suck in air before he shoved that fat dick between her pouty lips to make the Mother perform a dose of ass-to-mouth just as Leni had done earlier on. Loud slurps as Heidi bobbed along that dick and got the full flavour of her child's back passage from off those thick inches and the moans that were muffled around that cock seemed to show she enjoyed the taste even more than the pussy she'd just eaten out. Minutes passed with that cock dipped in and out of her mouth to leave a generous coat of drool along him before he all too casually pulled out and then brought Leni back in to smother that freshly used mouth with her twat. The anal action resumed with that dick rammed back in to kick off another series of deep pumps.

"UUUUUHHHHH!! FUUUUUUUUCKK!! AHHHHHH!!" Even rougher slams now to make the loud clap of Leni's tight, youthful booty ring out with all the moans when her body hit his unsightly bulk. Rammed so deep that it might take a full week if not even longer before her back passage got properly tight, and even then likely nowhere near as close to the virgin state she'd had when this day began. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!" Her body tensed up again with the sensations too much even with his anal pounding alone. Add in the thrill of her pussy being lapped at by her mother and it was no surprise that her head tilted back with eyes rolled upwards and her tongue stuck out to dangle. A hard orgasm made her shudder and left Heidi underneath to groan and gag from the sudden flood of juices that overflowed into her mouth and across her jaw.

Of course, in turn, her orgasm aided in racing this ugly brute into another peak thanks to the grip of her back passage around his dick as she came. So her rump got used to milk out another massive, unnaturally large load to splatter deep into her ass and then seep back out as he pumped and unloaded. The spunk dripped down along his rod and even landed across Heidi's forehead and into her blonde hair from the close contact. Nothing like the massive dollops that escaped Leni's gaped wide asshole once he pulled out and the spunk found no resistance to ooze out. Heidi was able to shift back and open her mouth wide like a true whore to guzzle down the cum from out of her daughter to swallow down with loud moans.

"Mmmmm... Decent stuff..." He mocked with a smirk as he stepped back. "But I think something is missing..." He claimed as he used his hands to grab the long hair of both women. That forced Leni to dismount first, and then pull Heidi off from the couch before he sat down onto it. "A real mother-daughter bonding moment I think..." He said with a smirk and used the grip to bring both women down to kneel between his flabby, spread legs.

With spunk that dripped out of both women's lower holes, there was a new task to do as Heidi was pressed against his fat cock from one side and Leni from the other. The rounded chests of both models squished together with the younger, bigger tits of the brunette pressed to almost dwarf the mature MILF ones of her mother. The gasp that both women let out wasn't just from that sensation of the brush of rock-hard nipples, but of that long, thick dick now between both their racks to pop out from the combined, deep cleavage. So each spent more time with their eyes locked on the bulbous crown of his tool than they did one another even after having tasted one another's ass and pussy (along with from off of his dick) over the course of the session.

A new job to do now as he began to thrust up. Making their combined racks jiggle as he got a double titty fuck from the mother-daughter duo easily caused his moans to pour out after just the first pump. In turn, they groaned from the sensation as if they'd never had a dick this big and fat between either of their tits before. Heidi licked her lips while Leni bit down on her lower lip as the two gazed up at a man they should be disgusted by instead of being used for his sick pleasure. Turned on to a high level while cum still leaked from their snatches and asses from the earlier rounds of sex.

The humiliation was not done for either of them when he used the grip of her hair to turn the mature, blonde's face towards the young brunette's. A lean in for them both to make their lips press together and to his grinning approval, neither resisted. Lips parted and tongues slid out to start some tongue wrestling to go along with all the pussy licking both of them had done to the other along with the doses of ass-to-mouth. A bit of spit swapped now along with an exchange of moans as both beauties got the faint taste of their pussy and back passage from the other's lips. Far too into the smooch than they should be with closed eyes to make out deeply like they've been incestuous lovers since she hit being of legal age and that wasn't even that long ago.

"Mmmmm! Nothing like... Fuck! Some good, honest training..." Sloh mocked with a wide, ugly smile on his face as the sweat poured off his unsightly enough as it is body. Able to piston his cock between that double set of tits from the models young and old to enjoy the kind of fantasy many a red-blooded man will have had after the sight of their combined photoshoots together. Right now he made them act like personal porn stars and fuck dolls for him. Not satisfied with having creampie'd their twats and assholes, with the spunk still able to leak from those holes right now, and now set on putting their smoking hot bodies to work to use them to get off with. His moans here made it sound like he enjoyed the feeling of those rounded tits just as much as he'd done while being balls-deep in either of their holes earlier on.

Just at the moment both models pulled back, his cock pulsed and shot out another super-sized load to blast up high. Gasps from the MILF and the young cock-tease she was pressed again when the seed rained down over the to catch across their blonde and brunette hair and splatter across their stunning faces. Plenty more to drip over their heaving tits as he pumped and used those racks to milk out a final, huge load out of his cock. The faces were left stained to make the leaking state of their lower holes by the time his dick finally went soft between their mounds. All that was left was to shove the women down to the floor on their backs so those cum-glazed tits heaved while wide, sex-drunk smiles were on the faces of both of the Klums.

"Mmmmm... I think you've got a bright future in the porn business, you couple of fine sluts..." Sloh claimed with a smirk. A groan let out when he slowly got to his feet and admired the sprawled-out states of both when with the cum over their faces to match the amount that leaked from their lower holes. "Wait, which one of you was I supposed to train here? Ah, it doesn't matter..." He said and then let out a laugh. "You gals can see yourselves out... And send someone in to clean up the mess as well!" He called out over his shoulder while he waddled his way over to the far doors.

"Soooooooooooooo... Feeling dirty now, huh?" He nearly jumped out of his skin when he opened the door and got jumpscared by the pretty grin on the face of that airheaded fairy Jeanie as she floated off the ground with the wings on her back doing a flutter to make little sparks of magic fly out.

"Well, I need a damn shower after all of that..." He pointed with a thumb behind him before he closed the doors. But his words more meant the state of sweat all over him than any disgust about being involved in incest.

"Hahahahahaha! See?? I kneeeeeeeeeeeew you'd hate it!" She misunderstood his words, and couldn't give him a chance to explain that when she put a finger to his lips to silence him. "So let that be a lesson to you, meanie!" She smugly said, like she thought she'd won a victory over him instead of the truth that this had led to another round of amazing sex for him. "Now hurry up! I wanna get some ice cream and you're paying!" She decided for him as she turned in the air and began to fly slowly down the corridor.

"You get your own ice cream! Magic it up!" Hobb yelled with an annoyed look on his face. "You could at least magic me up some damn clothes! Let alone a shower!"

A snap of the fingers from the distance and Hobb soon let out a gasp. Impossibly, a small rain cloud appeared over his head to instantly douse him with ice-cold water for a sudden shower across his body to merely replace one kind of moisture with a slickness of another kind before the cloud vanished as soon as it had appeared. "That's not what I meant you floaty little cock-tease!!" He yelled while the sound of a loud giggle echoed back. Sloh was left with no choice but to trudge down the corridor after her, and grab some clothes from somewhere along the way, as a 'torment' of a different kind from that guardian fairy still wasn't over with for the day.

* * *

I am not currently accepting suggestions, requests or ideas for either future stories to write, or for specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12