Unlikely Pornstar Training Pt. 06

Story Info
Neekolul & Pokimane 'collab' in an over-the-top threesome.
5.9k words
3.67
2.1k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
821 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the celebrities, pornstars, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own any of the celebrities, people etc used or referenced in this story.

Starring: Neekolul (Nicole Sanchez, streamer/influencer), Pokimane (Imane Anys, streamer/influencer)

Unlikely Pornstar Training Part 6

An erotic multiverse fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, FF, MFF, oral, anal.

* * *

"What the Hell have you dragged me into now??" Sloh Hobb said with an annoyed sigh as he walked down the corridor of his 'Porn Star Training' complex and offices. The unsightly, overweight man was once again dressed in creased-up shorts and a T-shirt that barely fit.

"You should be a lot more grateful, Mister!" Beside him, floating in the air impossibly as the wings on her back that fluttered was the fairy called Jeanie. She had crafted this entire version of the world around him to make countless gorgeous celebs and porn stars find him irresistible along with countless wealth, influence and a huge cock with major stamina to boot. "I did just agree to temporarily remove that spell from you that made your little loads nice and huge!" She reminded him.

"Wait, what do you mean temporarily?" Sloh questioned with an unimpressed look on his face.

"Anyway..." Jeanie avoided the question. "You're in charge of this company, so you have to make decisions! Like this!" She waved her magic wand and made a contract appear in his hands, and didn't seem to mind that it almost made him trip over himself from the surprise.

"What the Hell is this?" He looked over the front page. "I only read sex stories! Not... Whatever this is? Contract or something?"

"This is an official sponsorship deal!" Jeanie informed him. "And inside of this room up ahead you've got two super important, really famous streamers who want it! And they want it bad!" She added with a wink.

"So? I'll just flip a coin and pick one." Sloh said with a shrug of the shoulders before she waved her wand again and made the contract vanish.

"Not so fast, tubbster!" She teased. "You need to test them and prove which one deserves it! A little battle of the sexes! Well, they're both the same sex but you know what I mean. I even took the liberty of making sure they're both willing to do whatever it takes to win!" Jeanie said with a smile. "Oh, and on top of that? I heard these gals are into 'games' or something... Soooooooooooooooooo... I made sure they are both super into 'toys' with a little spell of mine." She added with another smile.

"Gals? As in, women? E-girls?" He questioned before they stopped at the door. "That maybe doesn't sound so bad then! So, I just have to..." He looked over but saw that suddenly and without warning, the pixie had vanished completely from sight. "Damn it! Fucking insane fairy..." He grumbled before he turned back and went up to the door. "OK then, let's see what's in store then..." Hobb decided before he opened the door.

Inside was a sight that made him grin when he stepped in and closed the door behind him. And it had nothing to do with the fact the room was brightly coloured and furnished to look like a female streamer or influencer's room that included desks, chairs and lots of neon lighting and LEDs.

The only thing better than two smoking hot female streamers and influencers was them being completely naked and going at it like long-time lovers. Rounded chests pressed into the other with Pokimane on the right side and Neekolul on the left. Their lips clamped onto the other for a steamy, open-mouthed smooch with plenty of tongue to leave drool down their chins to drip onto their tits. One hand up to grip the hair of the other in equal parts lust and rivalry, matched by the half-closed stare the women gave while they had this tongue battle and from the little drops of sweat on the dark-haired beauties' foreheads they've been at this for quite some time before this potential 'sponsor' showed up.

Sloh also got to see what the fairy had meant about 'toys' to play with. Both when had a slowly buzzing, thick and sizeable butt plug sex toy stuffed into their thick, rounded and much lusted-after asses. Their free hands gripped a long end of a plastic double-ended dildo to ram the other fat head of the fake dick into the snatch of their 'rival' to fuck them. Firm pumps back and forth to make them moan into the other's mouth while juices slowly dripped down the toy they grasped. So again it was as much about giving the other pleasure as it was a display to show which of them was the biggest whore between the two. Both women stared and kept the lip lock going while they shifted on their feet to grind their snatches against the toy being thrust into their slit, and at the same time, it make their chests brush and slide for an extra boost of pleasure.

"I have no idea what that fucking whacked-out pixie thinks she's done this time..." Hobb said to himself while he glanced at the table at the side of the room that had more different kinds of sex toys on it. "But this fucking rules! More of a sex cam show room than a gamer girl's room!" He chuckled and took his time to undress. No intentions just yet to interrupt the make-out session in front of him, nor the lewd noises of muffled moans and sloppy kisses that sounded even hotter than any ASMR content either woman might try and produce. And even when he'd dumped his clothes on the edge of that table he did not attempt to distract, even with his unsightly body and rock-hard, long and thick cock now on display.

Both Neekolul and Pokimane seemed set to try and prove why they deserved the sponsorship and didn't think anything was wrong about proving that through some filthy sex. An attempt to one-up the other soon came when the Moroccan-Canadian of the two moved her hand off the other's hair to reach down and clamp a hand onto the Latina beauty's thick ass. The grip soon returned when Neekolul grabbed a deep handful of Pokimane's juicy rear to pull the two whores in closer. A lusty grind into the other and still using the fake cocks in their hands like pistons to ram up nice and deep into the other woman's twat. Helping the grunts and groans be muffled into the other's mouth while the two slapped tongues. A display that would send their armies of Simps into meltdown but even with their snatches being pumped so stiffly and hard it still didn't seem enough yet to satisfy either of them.

"Gotta love some 'artistic nudity'..." Hobb smirked and said to himself while he enjoyed the lesbian show and the clear hate fuck element to it between two of the hottest women on the Internet. He noted how the sex toys stuffed in their asses buzzed away and remained stuck in place like it was far from the first time either slut had taken something up their fat asses for an extended period. Never mind how experienced either seemed to be with using a dildo to pump into a piece of hot, tight and moist pussy. "A whole different meaning to a 'collaboration'!" He mocked and let the two have their fun (or more rightly it seemed battle) for a few minutes more. The kind of sight that would make many a Tier Three Sub or otherwise blow a load on the spot but he just took in the show until he finally stepped forward and cleared his throat so the two e-girls could finally notice they had an audience and not the usual thousands on the safe for work streams they usually do individually.

"MMMMMM!" Pokimane's eyes went wide and she pulled back from the kiss. Smiling with saliva, her own and from the other woman, all down her chin and across her lips. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Mister Hobb!" She purred and gazed over his obese body with the kind of lust that a normal woman, let alone one as stunning as her, would do for a man like him. "I was just... Uhhhh! Trying to finish off this big titty bitch... Mmmmm! So we could have our meeting..." She claimed between moans since she was still in the middle of her having her pussy banged just and did the same back to her rival.

"Bullshit! Mmmmm!" Neekolul hissed and kept her stiff motion going. "If anyone is getting that big sponsorship deal? Mmmmm! And that big fucking cock? It's gonna be me!" She stated and also let her eyes lock onto his fat shaft like it was as big a reward as any payday from this endorsement deal. The two women again gave lustful, narrow-eyed looks to the other with hisses and groans from the bucks into the other.

"Well, I can see you two bitches got the memo..." Sloh rudely said with a wicked smile. "It's only going to be the nastiest, dirty and disgusting slut between the two of you that's getting the big bucks deal!" He claimed but was vague as to what that deal was, just like how neither woman seemed to be able to state clearly what was on the line here. "So I think we can step things up a notch! And let's see you two sluts go ass-to-ass so you can both go to town on those big toys you seem so skilled at using." He instructed, knowing that in this world no woman seemed able to deny any request of his.

With another narrow-eyed glare, both women pulled the sex toys they'd used as 'weapons' for this clash out of the other's twats. Before they reached back and eased the butt plugs from themselves to carelessly toss them aside. Both soon dropped to the floor and got into their knees first and reached back with the sex toys. Both hands needed to guide one end of each of the two thick, long double-ended dildos into their holes to make sure that their wet snatches and tight assholes were filled with fake dick. Loud moans from them before they leaned forward to properly assume the position to be on all fours. A loud and wonderful slap then rang out when the two whores battled once again with a drive back on their knees to slam their thick asses into the other. The clap sharply rang out along with their groans before it began to repeat. Swift and harsh shoves back to drive their rumps into the other and make their cheeks wildly ripple.

"MMMM! Give it up, bitch!" Pokimane hissed and glared back over her shoulder at the other equally gorgeous streamer. Smooth shifts back and forth to drive her plump backside into the just as rounded booty of the other moaning whore across from her. The motion made their tight holes slide along the fake dicks that were bridged between the two and stuff in place. The dick in their snatches was now soaked from both their juices while the dildo above remained stuffed deep in their tight asses. "There's no way you're gonna... MMMMPPHHH!!" Her words were cut off when Sloh grabbed her long hair and made her face turn to the front so he could drive his cock in deep and hit the back of her mouth. Her moans were muffled and now with loud gags from a dose of fat dick that was a lot bigger than what her pretty face is used to.

"GAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHHRRRKKK! MMMMMM!! GAAAAAAAHHH!!" Now more saliva dripped from her chin thanks to the face fucking. Her mouth took a stiff round before he invited himself beyond to invade her throat to stretch that hole out just like her lower ones experienced from the fake cocks in them. So soon his heavy balls slapped off her chin to make more of a mess while her drool coated his vast size. "HRRRRRKKKK! GAAAAAAAAHH! GAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHLLLKKK!!" Raspy chokes but her eyes stared with lust up at this man she barely knew. Her full lips fought a losing battle to remain around his thickness, but even as she got her throat filled up she still managed to push back and forth. Her thick rump drove back into Neekolul's juicy rear before she shifted back, almost bobbing her head along the dick that drove in and out of her oral hole. More sweat formed across her gorgeous body and her snatch dripped juices to show that while this was in her mind like a physical interview to earn a brand deal, she got off on it and wanted more of the action at both ends.

However, neither she nor the other influencer was in true control of this. That was proven when Hobb all too casually pulled out of Pokimane's groaning mouth just to move around and grab Neekolul's long hair to make her groan before he rammed his prick between her lips. The same rough treatment was delivered to use her like a sex doll with hard strokes to sample her mouth and make the Latina choke along his fat cock. Soon his inches were driven into her snug throat too to enjoy her chokes around him and the vibrations of her moans. Likewise, she fought through the discomfort to keep her pace going to shift on all fours and slam her rounded booty back hard into her rival and the sex toys both had rammed into their own and one another's snug holes. The jiggle of her ass matched the sway of her big tits underneath her while she went to work but with her turn now to be sandwiched with a fellow stunning woman behind her and a big cock to choke on in front.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAH! HHHHHHHHHHHRRKK!! GAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Neekolul slobbered away on this fuck-stick with slight bobs that were more just from her jolts back and forth to be as focused on pleasuring her potential new Boss as it was to try and out-fuck her online rival. Her snatch and asshole worked along the thick dildos stuck in place inside her to send her ass back hard with a slap into Pokimane's while she did the same. "HHHHRRRKK! MMMMPPHHH! GAAAAAAAHH! GAAAAAAHHHH!!" Her drool fell and hit the floor while she left his prick coated and her nose pressed into his bulk. Equal shameless behaviour shown by her to handle this face fucking and still be able to work her curvy frame back into the equally desirable body of the other Internet-famous beauty who herself continues to buck back and forth for lesbian action to try and prove who the better slut is.

Sloh just grinned and pulled his dick out of Neekolul's mouth to let her loudly moan. He was equally happy to let the two sluts go at it and help himself to a piece of whoever along the way. But for the moment, he reached down and used a handful of hair on both to make the women lean back and stop their shifts. Left ass-to-ass with the sex toys lodged deep in the sets of lower holes to kneel on the floor before the backs of their heads lightly touched. Moans from them before they were turned to look to the side so he could have a hand on the backs of their heads and the other free to pump along his thick and long shaft.

No real warning was given before he started to unload over them. Groans from both women when they felt the thick, hot ropes of spunk splatter over their pretty faces. Some shots caught in their hair at the sides of their faces and over their foreheads but plenty struck over their cheeks, noses and lips. And with some sort of effect still on him from a previous spell the fair had applied to his manhood, the amount was a lot more than any normal man should be able to produce. So it looked like a group of men, Simps or otherwise, had unloaded onto the both of them to leave their pretty features glazed with spunk and wide smiles on those now stained lips.

"A decent start, you dirty sluts!" Sloh rudely said. "But I'm going to need to see a lot more from you both before I decide which of you bitches deserves to have my company backing you!" He claimed but truthfully didn't care too much about any money deal here. He just wanted some more red-hot action with the two sexy streamers.

"Bring it on!" Neekolul said to get her feet as the sex toys slid out of her holes. "I'll put this skank in her fucking place!" She said with a smug look, made hotter with the jizz all over her.

"Oh as if!" Pokimane got up too and didn't give the dildos a second look that were on the ground. "Name it! I'll beat this bitch easily, no matter what!" She vowed before the two rivals glared again at each other.

"I appreciate the eagerness!" Hobb mocked and moved to the table that was laden with sex toys. He plucked up a thick, long strap-on cock with a harness and one that had an inner dildo too inside for the woman who wore it to enjoy pleasure too. "In that case... Try your luck to make your slutty rival cum..." He tossed to Neekolul before he pulled over a sturdy enough looking 'gaming' chair to sit down on. "And you? Bring your fine, fat ass over here and bounce on my fucking dick to prove whether you're worth my time or not!" He said with a point at Pokimane.

"This is gonna be easy..." Pokimane said with a seductive purr in her voice before she moved across and eagerly mounted the fat slob she believed could be a ticket to a major deal. Facing away from him so she can lower her rounded and juicy ass down onto his thick cock which was rock hard once again. The previous fun with sex toys meant her ass offered no resistance to push right down and take his inches deeply in until her butt met his crotch and she had his bulky stomach against her back. Her arms curled back behind her to grip the chair they were on but her gaze was in front with a narrowed look of half-hatred, half desire to watch her rival approach. The thick fake cock of the strap-on Neekolul now wore was soon pressed against her soaked pussy to easily slide in and leave the Moroccan-Canadian beauty yet again filled up in both lower holes so deep that she looked more suited for a porno website than a far safer for work streamer site.

"OOOOOOOOOOH FUCK! MMMMMM FUCK!!" Pokimane began to moan loudly and her body was bucked back and forth with the strong, deep thrusts that her lower holes now took. Her ass made to clap off the hideous bulk of the man underneath her while in front an equally stunning female drilled her twat with a fake dick. More sweat formed to roll off her stunning, tight body while her hair swayed, her tits bounced and the spunk across her face slowly dripped. "FUCK! COME ON! MMMMM FUCK! YOU CAN'T... AHHHH! OUT FUCK ME, YOU... MMMM! YOU FAT ASSED BITCH! MMMM!!" Pokimane groaned with a glare at the woman who went in stiff and hard with pumps into her snatch. Neekolul smirked back and moaned herself from the stimulation the strap-on provided to give her a buzz with each deep and stiff pump she gave to the other gorgeous streamer's pussy. And once again made it look like this is far from the first time she's banged another woman with the smoothness of her motion to slide that fake cock in and out of Pokimane's tight and wet twat.

"Mmmmmm... I doubt it, bitch! Mmmm! Not with a nasty, loose pussy like this!" Neekolul mocked back with a wicked smirk of her own. Envious of the fact she wasn't able right now to get a piece of the big long cock of the man currently buried into Pokimane's fat backside. She settled for proving her filthy ways to think nothing of ramming a fake shaft into a fellow influencer for the sort of collab that would break the Internet if it ever went public. Thrusting firmly to help make Pokimane buck and shift between her fake shaft and the even thicker and longer one that rammed into the tight, juicy rear of the woman sandwiched in the middle of this threesome. Yet neither woman was able to see the clear issue that fucking for a contract should ring alarm bells for, especially with a hideous, obese man like this doing this with them both.

"Mmmmm... This fucking ass! Mmmmm... It's made for porn, not some shitty gaming streams! Mmmm..." Sloh mocked and showed no respect for the woman he was balls deep in. The sound of that loud clap, when her cheeks met his bulk, rang out loudly whenever he thrust upward to stretch out her tight back passage. His moans showed he loved the squeeze of her asshole around his thickness and was all too happy to drill her even though it left his body now with a layer of major sweat so he looked even more disgusting than usual. Not that his focus right now was on anything other than the pleasure of being stuffed in a snug hole, and that included not paying any real attention to judging which one of these two stunning women (each of whom should be completely out of his league) was the better whore than the other.

daxg2001
daxg2001
821 Followers
12