Unlikely Pornstar Training Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! OOOOOOH FUCK! MMMMM!!" Pokimane gasped and her eyes stared up at the ceiling thanks to how the pleasure built from being double-teamed. Two big dicks, one real and one fake, rammed away into her snatch and ass to thrill her. Strands of her hair now stuck across her face from the sweat and spunk across her. Her pussy left the dildo of the strap-on coated with juices thanks to the quick and stiff way Neekolul slammed in and out of her. The same was said for the relentless way that the slob underneath her ravaged her ass in such a way that it could take well over a week before she got anywhere close to being as tight as she'd been even at the start of today. "OH FUCK! OH SHIT! FUCK! CUMMING! GONNA CUM GONNA... MMMM!! FUCKING CUM!!" She gasped in delight and made it sound like it was the first time that's happened in a long time, which would be another heartbreak for her legions of Simps to know that she went to a brute of a man for a good time, let alone with a fellow woman, instead of any loyal sub.

So when Pokimane's head tilted back and a loud moan escaped her, she shuddered between the other two in this three-way to cum hard all over the fake dick that Neekolul rammed in to the hilt, and carried on with her thrusts to try and wear out her 'rival' from the waves of pleasure. In turn, Pokimane's back passage clamped around the fat shaft stuffed up her juicy ass to make Sloh grunt and set him off. Thick ropes fired off deep into that much lusted-after rear to brand her inside and out to go with the facial over her features from earlier on. And he didn't stop his pumps either until this big load was emptied and she got lifted off from his cock when Neekolul stepped back. The gapping state of her asshole meant the spunk shamefully leaked out of her booty when Pokimane got to her feet. Or at least, tried to but she needed to lean against the chair that Sloh rose from to keep her balance.

"So, I suppose that proves who the bigger slut is..." Neekolul smugly assumed while she untied the harness from her crotch.

"Like fuck it does! You stupid bitch." Rudely, Hobb insulted her and snatched the strap-on from her, just to shove it into the tired Pokimane. "You can put that on, then take a seat you tired whore! You can just sit there and take it while this other fat-assed whore shows her worth!"

"Y-Yes, Sir..." Pokimane gasped, far from recovered but eager to follow the orders so she clipped the harness onto herself before she sat down in the chair. A groan as it mean the spunk that leaked from her asshole began to slowly pool in the seat under her well-fucked ass.

"One more test to show I'm the best whore here..." Neekolul said with a lick of her lips before she moved forward to mount her 'rival' to face her and lower her wet snatch onto the cock that was coated in Pokimane's orgasm from moments before. Her juicy ass stuck out and to the surprise of no one, Sloh stepped in to spread those plump cheeks and slide his dick into her.

"AHHHHHH FUCK! OOOOOOOOH FUCK! MMMMMM! FUCK YESSSSSSS!" The Latina beauty moaned in delight and while there was a big fake dick stuffed in her snatch to bounce and grind on, her head looked back over her shoulder at the ugly slob who had his even bigger and thicker dick in her tight asshole. Stiff pumps in and out to make her juicy cheeks clap back into his bulk as the two of them moaned. Pokimane underneath them (and not just because of her tired state) was treated more like an accessory to this action as Neekolul drove up and down on the strap-on cock to push her booty against the pumps from the back. "FUCK! COME ON! MMMMM! FUCK THAT ASS! OOOOOOH FUCK! FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE! MMMMM FUCK!!" She begged while her long hair swayed and her big tits jiggled from her eager and indeed slutty motion. The energy used made the sweat form to roll off her curvy frame while the loud claps of her ass into his body rang out to match the volume of her shameless moans.

Another display to make her appear far more suited for a career in the skin flick industry than any cooking stream or even teasing dance clip she posts online. Her body smoothly shifted back and forth to work against the two dicks rammed up into her snatch and with such a pace that she could easily do the work for them all without any thrusts into her needed. A good thing since the worn-out babe she was mounted on could only moan and watch in while she got bounced on but still got a boost of pleasure from the ride. Not quite on the level that Neekolul did to groan and buck to slam her pussy down to the harness to stuff her love tunnel full of fake dick. At the same time, it allowed her to shove her rounded booty back to take the deep and stiff pumps from that fat slab of man-meat of a man she believes this all to earn a deal from. Rather than the sinful round of bisexual action, it would be to anyone else.

"FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM FUCK YES! DON'T STOP! AHHHHH FUCK! SO FUCKING GOOD! MMMMM!!" The beauty of Mexican and Portuguese descent gasped in delight while strands of her dark hair were left over her face from the earlier load dumped across her and now all the sweat made her thickly curved body even hotter than before. Her ass constantly rippled while she took a pounding from behind. Just to aid with her shifts back to take those deep and hard pumps and in turn, help her to grind down into the fake dick worn by another Internet-famous beauty. "AHHHHHH FUCK! OOOOOOOH FUCK! MMMMMM YEAH! MY FUCKING ASS... UHHHH! IT'S BEING FUCKING RUINED AND... MMMM! I FUCKING LOVE IT!!" She panted with a lusty grin. No signs were shown that she felt bad about fucking a man for a big money deal, let alone one she's only met today. Her juicy ass began to turn a shade of pink from the repeated strikes back into his heavy, oversized bulk but the feeling of his big dick deep in her anal passage was a thrill she likely never knew she wanted until today, let alone knew she could take since she was more used to dicks far shorter and slimmer than this.

"MMMMM... I hope you're not just saying all of that... MMMM! Just to tell me what I want to hear, you dirty slut!" Sloh mocked with a grin. All too happy to take advantage of the properties of this version of the world he's in where stunning women like this are all too happy to want a piece of him when usually they wouldn't even read his name out on stream for a Tier Three Sub. His cock stuffed balls deep in the rounded, fat backside of this Latina beauty to enjoy the sharp pushes back when her cheeks rippled wildly and the loud clap rang out each time their bodies met. The bonus of this being a threesome with the stunner he was butt fucking stuck willingly between him and a fellow beautiful influencer. Even if Pokimane could barely muster a single thrust up into the other woman from how well fucked she'd been after rounds of lesbian sex and then the way his cock had ravaged her backside. Just to do the same with another sexy and thick booty to a similarly moan-producing outcome.

"FUCK! UHHHHH! YES! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!" Neekolul's teeth pressed together and her eyes began to roll upward. The pressure built inside of her and sweat dripped from her curves from how good it felt to be filled up in both lower holes at once. Her head began to tilt down while loud moans left her and finally, she began to miss the timing of her shifts on top of Pokimane. That wouldn't do for this arrogant sexist who wasn't even satisfied with being balls-deep in that fantastic ass of hers. He used a hand to grip her long and now messy hair to force her head back. A wide smile appeared on her face from the thrill of pain to make her moans go into the air. That was the trigger needed to make her mouth open and her tongue shamefully dangle out while her eyes almost crossed in the mind-blowing pleasure of a hard orgasm.

The Latina shuddered on the spot. Her pussy soaked the strap-on she was mounted on to soak it with juices just as she'd made Pokimane shower it earlier on. The main focus here however was when her back passage squeezed that big dick that continued to ram deep and hard into her and not simply to have her enjoy every moment of an intense peak. Sloh just groaned and began to unload another huge load into her backside to claim it as she'd done to the other streamer inside and out. So by the time he pulled his spent dick from that well-fucked rump Neekolul too had to suffer the shame of her asshole being left gaped wide so that his spunk slowly oozed back out from her wrecked rump. Left mounted on top of another streamer like a trophy and both women had sex-drunk expressions on their cum-covered faces to top off the humiliation.

"A decent showing, you sluts!" Sloh claimed after he'd stepped back. "I guess I'll let you know the results of... Whatever this all was soon enough!" He lied and didn't care about awarding either of them a true title of 'winner' out of all of this. "But until then? Get back to work proving which one of you is the bigger whore! Get nasty with it and I'll see you both later."

"Mmmmm! Y-yes, Sir!" Neekolul said with a groan. Before she began to make herself and Pokimane underneath her moan loudly when she forced her tired body to work once again. Slow but steady bounces up and down on the fake dick, freshly soaked with an orgasm, that the beauty underneath still wore. So alongside their moans, the slap of skin against skin when Neekolul's fat ass hit Pokimane's juicy thighs rang out. And only served to make the jizz leak out of their asses even more and drip some from their faces too.

"Fucking sluts..." Sloh chuckled and left them to wildly fuck while he scooped up his clothing and began to casually dress himself even with the noisy soundtrack of lesbian action behind him before he walked out the door.

"Sooooooooooooooooo..." He nearly jumped out of his shorts when floating in the air in front of him in the corridor was that thorn in his side (but equally the best thing that's happened to him) of the mysterious fairy Jeanie. "Who one? Poki' or Neeko'?" She asked with a tilt of the head.

"Shit, I dunno! They both were sluts!" Sloh was at least honest about that.

"Not good enough!" The pixie folded her arms across her ample chest. "You gotta pick!"

"Why can't it be a tie?" He questioned. "They were both whores! Sign them both! It's not like..."

"Ooooooooooh! That's perfect!" Jeanie giggled with a grin. "That means you've got to spend aaaaaaaaaaaaall that extra money on two big contracts instead of one! That's suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper annoying!" She teased with a spin in the air. "And having two clients to deal with instead of just one! That's extra work! How terrible for a lazybones like you!" She added. "That's gonna really teach you a lesson!" She laughed and turned to begin to float down the corridor away from him.

"...Or, it means I can fuck two babes a lot more now!" Sloh more sensibly pointed out. "And it's not like I'm paying them anyway! This company is!" He also noted to yet again poke holes in the flawed attempts by the fairy to 'punish' him. "...Are we done here? Doing a business meeting like that has worked up an appetite in me!" He said and headed down the corridor but with his mind more on finding the nearest fast food place rather than signing off on any contracts.

"Not even inviting me out for dinner? Typical meanie!" Jeanie scoffed with a turn of her head to stick out her tongue.

"The Hell?? I don't know what you eat! Magic mushrooms or some shit??" Sloh snapped with annoyance at the unprovoked insult. That led to another familiar moment of bickering between the two to make them both forget about the lesbian action still ongoing in the room behind them and probably would continue until both women collapsed in sweaty but satisfied heaps.

* * *

I am not currently accepting suggestions, requests or ideas for either future stories to write, or for specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12