Unlikely Training Couple Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well listen to you Ms. Potty Mouth. I don't think I've heard you cuss before. Maybe there's more to you than I thought."

"Maybe you should quit talking and fuck me to find out."

With that, we kissed for the first time. Strong and hard with deep tongues and heavy breathing. I'm not sure how long the kissing and caressing went on as I was lost in the bliss of this new experience. After a bit, we came up for air and Rachel said, "I just put fresh sheets on my bed. How about we go mess them up."

"Sounds like a splendid idea coach!"

"I do love being your coach although I believe you already know what you're doing in this realm."

"Nope, you will be my first."

"God that's hot!"

Then she spun around and up the stairs we ran. Following her I could sense, smell, and see how excited she was. I know I was the same. She turned into their Master suite and I slowed not for sure what to do next. She ran ahead and peeled the comforter off so I dove into the sheets headfirst flipping over on my back. In less than a second Rachel completely covered me like a weighted blanket nuzzling her face in my neck and hair inhaling deeply.

Feeling the weight of her body, her tits pressing into mine, and her breath on my body, it was all so intoxicating. She whispered into my ear, "I am going to eat you alive..." and with that, she started slowly making her way down my body. I could only moan in response as she spent time licking and sucking my tiny tits but never breaking eye contact. We were both lust drunk as she sunk lower between my legs and it was her chin that first touched my pussy and then her nose as she deeply inhaled. She raised up with a grin above her shiny chin and it was at that point I realized this lady truly loves pussy.

She reengaged the task at hand and brought her flat tongue over my pussy similar to how Wes began but then surprised me when she quickly transitioned to basically tongue fucking me. I knew from our brief kissing that she had a rather large tongue and the strength coming from her well-built body provided quite the sensation. She was pulling my waist toward her similar to a face pull movement in weight lifting and I chuckled slightly now knowing why she did that move so much.

I was nearing orgasm when she released my waist and moved her hands beneath my ass and lifted me up for better access to my dripping cunt. I'm still not sure if it was her grip on my ass or the change in pressure on my clit but that triggered one of the most fulfilling climaxes of my entire life. When I became aware of my predicament, I heard Rachel, still holding my ass in the air and a glisten on her face while she said, "You are a good little cummer my friend!"

"What did you expect after that expert pussy eating?"

"Well, you are not the first pussy I've tasted but you may be the best."

"What a kind thing to say, I think I need a hug".

For some reason, I needed to cuddle with this woman at that very instant and she readily complied. We lay there holding each other for a bit when I finally felt the need to finally taste a pussy that wasn't my own. I shared my lack of knowledge with Rachel and the next 1/2 hour became very much like our normal coach and client interaction. Except instead of posing, she taught me what she liked and how to get her off.

I've heard it said that when a female eats her first pussy, she just needs to do what she likes and that's just not true. Everybody is different and just because I liked the tongue fucking from Rachel doesn't mean everybody likes that. I learned that Rachel loves her whole vulva loved on with lots of massaging and handwork. I called her pussy a gentle giant because it likes a soft touch and she has a huge clit. She tasted more tangy than me but I loved the novelty of getting her off repeatedly and leaving us both in a pile of sweat and messy sheets.

We agreed to keep our sexcapades to a minimum and really focus on posing for the rest of our training time but that didn't work very well. Eventually, the newness wore off and we now enjoy each other around once a month. Wes and Ashley both noticed an improvement in my confidence and I attributed it to the posing work. However, I'm working on a plan to show them both what I've really been learning.

12