Unlikely Training Couple Ch. 03

Story Info
Ashley gives Leanna a massage and a plan is hatched.
2.8k words
4.61
5.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third chapter following "Unlikely Training Couple Ch. 02" It's recommended that you read the first two chapters before reading this chapter but it's not necessary.

Back to training with Wes and Ashley. Over the last few months, I've noticed that the two of them have gotten fairly chummy. It's not a problem or is it unexpected since they have been working out during the week and I have just been joining them on the weekends? With Rachel deciding to relocate with her family to a different state, I'm back to my regular training schedule of five days a week.

The first week back I was getting used to the increased volume but by week two, I was getting more sore than usual. Wes, noticing my wince inquired as to what was going on. When I reported my symptoms he says, "You should have Ashley give you a directed massage."

"Hold on, what?" I said.

"Ashley is getting her massage license but until she is done training she only works on people she knows and they have to direct her."

By then Ashley had arrived and I asked, "How did I not know you were doing this?"

"To be fair my friend, you have been gone a lot and when you're here you've seemed a little preoccupied," said Ashley.

"That's fair, but now I'm super interested in what you are doing and I don't understand the directed part."

"Ok," Ashley begins, "You've had massages before right?"

"Yes of course."

"Then you know that a normal massage therapist has a routine and in the course of that routine they find issues and work on them right?"

I nod in agreement.

"Well, I'm good with my hands but I lack the experience to really know what's going on under the surface so to get practice, I do free massages to a very small group of friends and they tell me what they need, and the exact location so I can work it out."

"Oh, that sounds delightful! Have you done this Wes?"

"I have," he responds, "and she does a great job!"

"Well, then when can you get me in?"

"I'm available anytime tomorrow morning before 11 when I have another client booked."

"Done! I will see you at 10."

The rest of the training went fine and I better understood why those two seemed closer. Ashley had been rubbing Wes's naked body and who knows how far that had gone. For a brief moment, I felt a little jealous and then remembered the sexcapades I had been enjoying with Rachel. We said our goodbyes and since tomorrow was a rest day I could sleep in, get the girls off to school and get my first directed massage.

I arrived at Ashley's a little early and she had a portable massage table set up and ready to go. She directed me to get undressed and slide under the sheet while she left the room. Before leaving I asked the normal question, face up or face down.

"Whichever you prefer. Remember you will be directing this and I just follow your wishes."

"I like the sound of that!"

It wasn't what she said but how she said it. That response was not clinical like you expect in a setting like this, it was more playful.

I quickly disrobed and slid under the sheet, not because I was worried about Ashley seeing me naked. Rachel took care of my body confidence issues, it was because I was eager to get started. Ashley arrived with some warm towels to lay on top of me as she started rubbing my feet.

"Ok my friend, here's how this goes. I will start at your feet, work on each leg and then move up to your shoulders. If at any time you notice something in a region I'm working on you can direct me to focus both on the geographical area and the pressure."

"Got it. So it's like a game of; you're getting warmer vs you're getting colder."

"I guess it could work that way, but I'm sure we will figure it out."

"Do we need a safe word?" I asked with a devious smile.

"Oh that's funny," she said laughing, "You're in quite the feisty mood today."

With that, I relaxed on my back and let her get to work. She was doing a very good job for her experience level and I complimented her as she moved up to my quads.

"Thanks for that. You still have one of the most well-proportioned bodies that I have ever seen."

"Well, I could say the same thing about you! Your physique has come along nicely since you've started training with us."

"You know that was part of the plan. Train like the people you want to look like."

"That's sweet. You know I always thought if you were an inch taller and my age we could pass for twins."

"Oh Leanna, you're so sweet. You look so young I think we could pass for twins now."

As she continued to move from my thighs up to my shoulders I hadn't had any problem areas to focus on. Then a naughty idea hit me.

"So, during a normal massage, the pectoral area on females is always avoided but those muscles need to be worked on ladies too right?"

"They do, but the rules required for licensed massage therapists prohibit certain areas and of course, proper draping is an issue."

"But you're not licensed yet right?"

Through a grin and a soft drawn-out voice, she said, "Correct".

"So if I asked you to work on my pecs you would accommodate?"

"You're the boss," she said with a smile.

"Ok then, you know what to do."

Her next move was to roll the sheet down as low as it could go while still covering my nipples. She worked both of her hands below my neck staying fairly high at first. At the first indicator that she was moving a little lower, I whispered, "You're getting warmer."

She continued to slowly work her way down, being ever so cautious not to overstep her bounds. Little did she know that I had zero boundaries at this point. When she got right to the edge of what could be considered my nipple area I again said, "You're getting warmer."

She let out a soft chuckle and said, "If you wanted me to massage your tits you could have just said so."

"Duly noted. Would you please massage my tits?"

"You're the boss!"

She immediately went to task. Her touch was the perfect combination of firmness and I was getting extremely turned on. She circled and cupped my breasts while rubbing her palms over my nipples. After a few strokes, she went slowly over them and gave my nipples a little pinch which caused a little moan to escape.

"Someone is enjoying getting her tits massaged it sounds like," she said, "Are there any other areas where you would like me to focus on?"

"Since you asked and since you're already past the normal boundaries here, would it be possible for you to massage my abs as well? Those never get any attention."

"You're the boss," she said as she extended her reach down my abdomen and back up to my tits in a large rotational motion. Since she was standing at the head of the table, reaching down to my lower abdomen put her eyes to nipple with my body and I had the same view. The tight athletic shirt she was wearing was very flattering to her body and it kept the material out of my face. Each time she ran her hands lower she got closer to my pubic area but the sheet stayed firmly in place.

As she hit the area where I knew she had to feel some of my pubic hairs I said, "You're getting warmer."

By now we were both noticeably aroused and being like me in personality and tending to be a little blunt she said, "Do you still want to do this warmer colder thing, or do you just want me to rub your pussy?"

"Why Ashley," I said, "Let's keep this professional. Rubbing sounds merely sexual and I am here for a massage."

She raised her gaze, looking a little dejected so I rescued her quickly.

"What I want you to do is massage my pussy."

Relieved, she smiled and said in a low seductive voice, "You're the boss."

Moving slowly to the other end of the table she was dragging her hands across my body more seductively than therapeutic. She took her time massaging the tissue around my pubic area maximizing blood flow where I knew I had to be engorged. She massaged all parts of my pussy but never actually made contact with my clit. That was probably best because that sweet thing would have put me over the top and wasn't ready for this to end. When I sensed we were picking up speed I said,

"Time to flip over."

"You don't want me to finish this part of the massage?"

"Not just yet. My glutes are a little sore and they need some work."

"You're the boss," she said as I repositioned myself on my stomach to give her access to my backside.

"Just to be clear," Ashley asked, "You want me to focus on massaging your glutes?"

"Yes for now," I said.

"You're the boss" she replied and went to work. Starting on my hamstrings and rubbing my glutes up to my low back she was working me over like a rhythmic dance. By now the sheets were discarded and the room was heating up to where I certainly didn't need them. As she continued, she was getting closer to the center and I knew she had to be getting a good look at how wet my pussy had become.

Getting to the point where I needed to come, I decided to take a bold step.

"Actually," I interrupted, "I want you to rub my ass."

This was a reversal of my previous word usage.

"Earlier you said rubbing sounded sexual."

"Exactly! So really, can I ask you anything and you will comply?"

"With just you and I in here right now, I can't think of anything that you would ask that I wouldn't do."

"So if I got up on hands and knees like this," I said as I altered my position, "and asked you to massage my asshole while you finger fucked my pussy to climax you would just do it."

"No, I wouldn't just do that," she said teasing me back but I could tell she was talking through a smile.

"I would prefer licking your asshole while finger fucking you."

"Then by all means, please tongue fuck my asshole while you finger fuck me."

"You're the boss and I'm happy to do it."

Not only was she happy to do it but she was very good at it. She had me move forward enough to make room for her to crawl up behind me. I looked back to see her admiring my backside and then shifting to make eye contact with me. She said in just a little more than a whisper, "I have been wanting to do this since the first time we did Nordics in the gym."

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't thinking the same thing."

She smiled as she leaned forward and with a flattened tongue landed dead center in the middle of my pussy and licked up ever so slowly to my asshole. As her tongue left my pussy she inserted a single finger in my vagina the was so wet and ready that a second finger followed easily. She made her tongue more pointed around my asshole as she curled her fingers down beginning to massage my g-spot.

"Holy fuck girlfriend! You are so fucking good at that."

Pulling back slightly to speak but still feeling her breath on my ass, "I am going to finger fuck the cum right out of you. You are going to get off so hard."

I knew she was right. She had just the right combination of stimulation and the idea of what she was doing to me had me extremely aroused in just a couple of minutes.

"You keep fucking me like this and I just may squirt all over that pretty little face of yours."

"That's the idea darling, Give it all to me."

I knew with all that was going on back there I was still going to need a little clit stimulation to cum so instead of distracting Ashley I just reached back to do it myself.

Noticing what was going on she said, "That's it. Rub that clit just like I rub mine when I'm fantasizing about tongue fucking your sweet little asshole."

That did it, "Oh, fuck I'm cumming!!!" I don't think I needed to tell her the way my body jerked and all of my holes clenched. It was one of those orgasms that rolled on and on, wave after wave and she stayed with me and rode them out.

I dropped down on my face leaving my ass in the air as she gently cleaned me up being careful due to my sensitivity.

"Oh my God, that was incredible!"

"For me too," she said, " A dream come true."

I lay there still catching my breath before asking, "How long until your next client?" By then Ashley had exited the table and walked around where I was lifting my torso to set back up. she said my other client had canceled but didn't want me to feel any pressure to stay. I took her head in my hand and kissed her. I like to kiss linger for a moment While I was tasting my own body on her lips. I kissed her again with more passion and her mouth became more needy. Before we knew I was ripping her clothes off and headed to the bedroom.

I laid her down on the bed and kissed my way down from her head to her neck to her breasts and her beautiful pussy. I teased it with a little licks and kisses on her thighs but I knew she was ready.

After a little more teasing she locked eyes with me and said in a forceful tone, "Don't fuck around too much, I need to cum too and fucking you has me so hot!"

"You're the boss," I said raising enough that she could see my wicked smile. I got a full taste of her and it was as good as I imagined. I sucked and licked her clit until she was screaming and convulsing. I tongue fucked her as best as I could trying to drink as much juice as possible. After she came down I crawled up next to her and we held each other, legs entwined. We kissed some more until we fell asleep for a quick post-sex nap.

Upon waking it was a little awkward until Ashley lightened the mood. I was nervous about what she made of this whole situation.

"Well, I'm glad we can finally break that long spell of sexual tension."

"You felt it too huh?"

"Uh yeah. Now we can relax and just go back to being good friends and training partners."

Feeling a little dejected but yet at the same time, I didn't know how Ashley would fit into my life. I kind of liked having her around. In the long silence I realized I hadn't responded so I finally mustered up a sad sounding, "Yeah, I guess so."

"Unless you kinda like the idea of being occasional fuck buddies?"

That brought a smile to my face, "Yes, I think I would like that!"

"It's settled then," She said.

"Wait a minute," I countered, "I have questions."

"Fire away."

"When we first met, I got the impression you weren't into women."

"No, you asked if I was gay and I'm not."

"So you're bi-sexual?"

"I would say I am more Bi Situational. I've only had one other person that I've had this type of situation with before "

"I guess you could say exactly the same thing about me." I responded, "Next question."

"Great, this is some fun pillow talk."

"Ok, what is your long game relationally? I mean are you loving the single life, do you ever date guys?"

"To be honest, I would love to find the right guy and settle down. It's just so hard dating these days."

"I can only imagine." I tried to empathize, "Have I ever mentioned my younger brother Josh?"

"I don't believe you have", she said in an inquisitive manner. "Is he a male version of you? Because that could be real interesting."

I laughed and said, "I would love to set up a first meeting and see where it goes for you two."

"I would love that!"

This is the third and final chapter of "Unlikely Training Couple". This story will merge with "The Problem with My Sister". This is going to be good.