Unlimited Power Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam was trying to wrap his head around this when the front door opened. Laura walked in and saw the woman in a genie costume, on her knees and Adam in a state of shock.

"They let me out early. What is going on here?" she asked in a soft voice. Not angry or condescending, just pure curiosity.

"Laura!" Adam scared as to what she would be thinking, "I swear on my life this isn't what it looks like!" Laura just nodded putting down her bag.

"Oh, my love," she said sweetly. "I know you too well to know that you are not a cheater." Adam's pulse came down a bit at that. "But I would say some explanation is required."

"Well..." Adam started to talk when the genie spoke up.

"Laura, it is so nice to meet you. From being in my master's mind, I know all about you. My master is a very lucky man to have you."

"Are you supposed to be a genie?" she asked with a quizzical expression.

"Yes, Laura," she stated confidently. "I am Adam's djinn. After thousands of years, my clever master released me from my orb."

Laura eyes went wide when she saw the orb on the couch.

"Of course," she said in a low tone. Not a skeptical one, but one of true understanding.

"Laura?" Adam said questioningly.

"I'm Persian, Adam. My grandmother would tell me stories about the true djinn. When I first saw your grandfather's orb, I thought that it looked similar to what she'd described but couldn't be sure."

"Your grandmother sounded very wise, Laura," the genie said glowingly. This made Laura smile and Adam confused.

"Wait, why are you ok calling her Laura and you call me "Master"?" The genie giggled at the question which made Adam roll his eyes.

"Because Laura is not my master, you are, Master," she said as if it was obvious. "Of course, after we are bound, you may allow Laura to share with me as a mistress. I will always defer to you, Master, but would also obey her."

"Oh, you haven't binded yet," Laura said like this was all natural. "See, my love, I knew you were not the cheating kind."

"Yes, Laura," the genie said confidently. "From being in his mind, I can tell you that he would never betray you."

"Awww," she said kissing Adam who was still confused.

"Does one of you want to tell me what the fuck is going on here?" he said.

"Well, if I remember the stories correctly," Laura stated, "in order to bind this genie to you, you must spill in her to complete the bond. Is that right?" The genie smiled that the woman was so knowledgeable.

"Precisely, Laura. There is a 24-hour period I have before I have to be bound to my master. Without the binding, I would go back into the orb until another master or mistress released me. There are 23 hours left."

"I thought so," Laura said, happy she remembered her grandmother's stories so well. "I'm sorry I didn't get your name yet?" Laura said. Adam then realized that he hadn't asked her yet either.

"I do not have one yet. Master has yet to name me."

"Of course," Laura said nodding knowingly. "Adam, you should name her."

Adam was still deeply confused.

"Hold on a minute," Adam said trying to get his bearings. "You're telling me that you just accept that this young woman is my genie and that I'm her master?"

"Well of course, love," Laura replied sweetly. "If there was ever someone who deserved such a blessing, it would certainly be you," she added pulling him in for a deep kiss.

"Yes, Master," the genie said sweetly. "Having been in your mind, I'm very happy to have you as my master. You are a gentle and considerate man. I know we will have many happy years together!"

"I couldn't have said it better," Laura said affectionately, still hanging on Adam's arm. "Well?"

"Well, what?" Adam said still confused.

"Will you name the poor girl?" Laura said as if it were obvious. "We can't call her "genie" for the rest of our lives."

The rest of our lives part hit him, and he hadn't thought about it. Not that he could think of much anyway as his mind was racing like a freight train.

"Well," he said timidly looking at the genie, "what would you like your name to be?" he said with uncertainty.

"Master, you must name me," she explained. "I am forbidden to give you instruction, guidance, or anything else regarding this."

"Come on, Adam," Laura said encouragingly.

Adam looked the girl over much more then he had previously. She had long, blond hair and bright green eyes. From the position of her hair and that she was kneeling, he could see little else. He looked at her eyes again.

"Jade?" he said unsure of himself.

"Oh, Master!" she said excitedly, rushing over to hug him. When she got up, he got a good look at her. Her breasts were huge, maybe slightly bigger than Laura's. Her stomach was so toned, she could've been a gymnast and from the flare of her hips, and she had a well sized ass that anyone would covet. The genie flew into his arms while Laura giggled.

"I love my name, Master!" she said with delight, pulling Adam tighter and tighter.

"That's a beautiful name!" Laura said glowingly. "Welcome, Jade!" The genie then shifted over to Laura and hugged her tight.

"Thank you, Laura! I love my new name!" She pulled away from Laura while both continued their smiles. Adam was still in a dazed state. Was it the genie or was it that his girlfriend and his genie seemed to be best friends in the span of ten minutes? Jade released Laura and was standing in front of the couple, now beaming.

"You are so lovely!" Laura said admiringly.

"Thank you, Laura," Jade said appreciatively. "My appearance is based greatly on my master's preferences. Much of my personality and appearance is based on you for that."

"Aww," Laura said looking at Adam. "That's so sweet, my love," planting another kiss on his cheek. Adam decided he needed to sit down and found a nearby chair. Jade went to him and kneeled in front of him.

"Is something wrong, Master?" she asked with genuine concern.

"I think he's just overwhelmed, Jade," Laura said reassuring her. "It may take a bit for him to get used to this."

Adam couldn't believe how Laura was adjusting to this so quickly. He felt like he was in some sort of weird dream, and briefly thought he was still asleep. He gave himself a quick pinch to ensure he was awake.

"Are you ok?" Laura asked him sweetly.

"I just don't know what to do with all this," he said obviously overwhelmed.

"Don't worry," Laura said reassuringly. "We're here for you and we will help you."

"She's right, Master," Jade said speaking up. "I will hopefully soon be bound to you for life, and I believe that Laura would also like to be bound to us as well."

"What is all this talk of binding and spilling and whatever?" Adam said while rubbing his temple.

"Well," Laura said reassuringly, "if my grandmother was right, you need to penetrate and cum inside her for the binding to be complete."

Adam looked up aghast.

"You mean I have to have sex with her?" Adam said shocked. Laura just looked at him dumbly.

"Of course," she said matter of factly, "djinns are very sexual beings and the connection between one and their master is crucial, from what my grandmother told me."

"What is wrong, Master?" Jade asked. "Do you not wish to couple with me?"

Adam wondered how he was supposed to answer that and looked at Laura trying to get some guidance here.

"Of course he wants to couple with you," she said directly to Jade. "He just doesn't want to seem to be being unfaithful to me."

"I understand," Jade said nodding. "And of course, you would be more then welcome to participate in the binding. I assure you I am quite bisexual."

"Ooooh!" Laura said causing Adam to look at her confused. "That does sound like fun. I haven't been with a woman in so long."

"See, Master!" Jade said ebulliently. "All is well!"

"Wait, hold up," Adam said confused. "Since when are you bisexual?" he asked Laura.

"Oh darling, I've always been bi," she explained. "You always told me that we didn't need to talk about our past dating histories, that it didn't matter."

"I know," Adam said, still firmly believing that.

"Well, I've dated women in the past. My college roommate and I fooled around on many occasions. I'd like to think I'm as good at performing on woman as I am on a man."

"Oh, goodie!" Jade said, very excited by the circumstances fate had given to her.

"Wow," Adam said, reeling a bit from the revelation. "I never realized."

"You never asked, my love," she said with a smile and looked over at Jade with lust and then quickly back to Adam. "It is ok, isn't it? You don't mind if I join you both?"

"Well, of course not," Adam spat out quickly, still trying to wrap his head around all this.

"Wonderful!" she said smiling. "So, how would you like to proceed Jade?"

"I am not sure," Jade said puzzled. "I have never lost my virginity before."

"You're a virgin?!" Adam spat out. Both women giggled at him.

"Of course she is, Adam," Laura explained. "She's been in that orb her whole life." She gave him a look that it should've been obvious, something that had never entered his mind. "I have to keep reminding myself that you didn't grow up with the legends. Don't worry, we will get you up to speed."

"So, what now?" Adam asked nervously.

"Well, how about we let Jade put on a bit of a show for us to get us all stimulated," Laura said excitedly.

"Ooh!" Jade said. "I can definitely do that."

She took both of them by the hand and led them over to the couch, Laura sitting close to Adam and placing her hand on his thigh.

"Isn't this exciting?" Laura said gleefully.

"I don't know what to think right now," Adam admitted. In the span of an hour, he had a genie who was at his beck and call, his girlfriend had discovered them and been completely cool with it. Now that same genie was offering herself to both of them sexually and Laura not only seemed ok with it, but eager.

"Don't worry," Laura said affectionately. "We will do this together."

Jade seemed to take this as her cue to start her dance. She was slow and seductive, as Laura asked for music to heighten the experience. Out of nowhere, a middle eastern tune played over the speakers and Jade continued the dance. She started peeling off layer after layer of her outfit with expert skill.

She was teasing and flaunting her curves, without letting either of them truly see all. Soon, her top wrapping was off of her, and she was holding her globes only with her bare hands. Adam could feel Laura digging into his leg and swore he could actually smell the desire coming from her.

Jade then turned around with her back to the couple, letting her hands drop to show that nothing was now covering or supporting her breasts. Even from the back, they could tell they were firm and large, seeing the sides of them from the back. She continued moving with the music, flaunting her large, tight ass toward us. The more she moved, the deeper Laura seemed to breathe.

Soon, Jade was starting to remove the coverings from her waist, slow and deliberate again, until her flawless ass was starting at them both. Adam looked over and Laura had reached under her scrubs, requiring attention in her nether regions. Jade even bent over as she did it, so her flawless pussy was exposed. Adam was surprised she seemed to have no hair down there.

Jade then cupped her breasts again and turned back around, allowing the couple to fully drink in her nudity. She then dropped her hands allowing them to see her large, full breasts with erect, eraser nipples.

"You're gorgeous," Laura managed to get out, transfixed on the woman in front of us.

"Thank you, Laura," Jade replied with a smile. "Am I pretty, Master?" she asked Adam.

"Very," he said softly, but loud enough for both women to hear. Jade smiled at the complement and Laura stroked his thigh near his rock-hard erection.

"Thank you, Master," Jade said slow and seductively. She then turned and looked at Laura. "Would you like to join me?"

Laura stood up slowly, but with purpose, drawn to the young woman. Jade kissed Laura softly at first, but with increasing passion every second. Laura was returning her intensity while allowing her hands to roam all over the genie's body. It'd been years since Laura had been with a woman and she'd never been with one who could match her own sexuality and looks. Jade certainly seemed like a contender.

Jade, while continuing to massage Laura's tongue with her own, started slipping Laura's clothes off of her. While she was doing this, she was also keeping eye contact with Adam, shooting him looks of desire while seeming to be paying full attention to his partner.

Adam was really stiff as he saw Laura's scrub pants on the floor and her thong covered ass now visible to him. He was tempted to take out his cock and start stroking, but this seemed a little creepy to him. Jade cupped Laura's ass, grabbing it with desire and admiration. Soon Laura's top was gone as well, her firm breasts being held by a matching bra.

Laura was completely under Jade's power. Not her djinn powers, just the magnetism of the woman kissing and caressing her. She loved Adam with all her heart, but admittedly missed the touch of a woman. She was realizing now she could have the best of both worlds now.

Jade attempted to get Laura's bra off of her, but not being used to the garment, struggled. Laura realized this and reluctantly took her hands from the young genie and quickly unfastened it, allowing Jade to remove the cups from her orbs. Jade was very impressed by what her hands were feeling now, Laura's breasts being large and firm, not really needing the support that the unfamiliar garment offered.

Jade had a much easier time slipping Laura's thong off, the young genie now fully taking in the sight of her master's nude woman. Jade could smell the desire coming from Laura, her bald pussy practically dripping with hunger. Jade looked back to Adam and saw the outline of cock straining against the material he was wearing. She was pleased that her master was enjoying himself and decided to tease him further.

Jade spun Laura around so that her magnificent front was now fully visible to Adam. She caressed and lightly kissed Laura's back, keeping full eye contact on Adam.

"Don't we look wonderful, Master?" she said seductively and with a smile. "Are we everything you've ever desired?"

Adam could only nod at the sight of the most erotic thing he'd ever seen in the flesh. He was still mystified as to how all this was possible, how all this was happening to him.

"He looks hungry, doesn't he?" Jade whispered into Laura's ear. While her first priority was Adam, she definitely wanted Laura to enjoy herself as well. Laura could only nod as Jade started teasing her vaginal lips, fluid falling easily onto Jade's fingers. Jade tasted it and was intoxicated by it. Laura then decided to take some form of control.

"Come with me," she said to Jade, taking her by the arm toward Adam and their bedroom. She also crooked her finger at Adam, beckoning him to follow which he was more than happy to do.

They all arrived in the bedroom and Laura quickly pushed the genie onto to bed. She climbed on top of her, wrapping themselves into a tight embrace. Adam just watched the show from the edge, not wanting to do anything that would disturb the show.

Laura kissed and licked her way down Jade's body, doing everything that she liked done to her. She eventually reached her ripe womanhood, kissing and teasing all around the center. When Laura's tongue finally touched her peach, Jade bucked against her face hard, loving the sensation. It had been a long time since Laura had sampled a pussy and even longer since she'd tasted a virgin one, but she instantly got her instincts back.

She nibbled at her clit, licking around her folds. Strangely, Laura thought that she tasted like strawberries, savoring the taste as she worked to make Jade's first time magical.

Jade had all the knowledge of sex that any master could want, but this was still her first time. Everything that Laura was doing to her body caused her to moan in appreciation of Laura's attentions. Due to her biology and her own arousal, it wasn't long before Jade erupted in her first orgasm, shaking on top of the bed.

"AHHH!" she managed to get out breathlessly as Laura scootched back a bit to enjoy the sight. Adam just stood transfixed, thinking that he saw a soft glow from the young genie's body. Jade came back to her senses and looked at Laura, knowing exactly what she wanted. With unbelievable strength and speed, she got ahold of Laura, spun her around, and Laura's pussy was then directly over her mouth. It was Jade's turn now to show the couple what she could do.

Jade started using her inherent skill to begin satisfying his master's woman. Laura was still in a daze as to how quickly and effortlessly she'd got her where she wanted. She was then amazed at how well her pussy was being eaten. Adam was good at giving head as well, but this was a whole new level. Jade seemed to instinctually know where her most sensitive zones were, what turned her on, and how to perfectly stimulate her.

Adam just watched the two women 69ing in front of him, wondering if he was still passed out asleep and this was all actually a dream. He felt his hard cock still straining against the fabric and he gripped it through it. He gripped it even harder a few minutes later when both women orgasmed at once, flooding each other's faces with their cum, which they proceeded to lick off of each other.

Even while they were pleasuring each other, neither of them had forgotten about Adam still standing by the side of the bed. The two girls looked at each other and then at Adam, who could clearly see the lust and desire in their eyes. Both women the moved toward him, beckoning him to the edge of the bed. Adam sat on the edge as Jade engaged him in a deep kiss, allowing her tongue to meet that of her new master's.

Laura started kissing the back of his neck, knowing that she should play a supportive role in this for Adam's sake, but knowing instinctually that Jade needed to be the primary focus of Adam right now. The girl was about to lose her virginity after all.

After the deep kiss, Jade fell to her knees and lowered Adam's shorts, allowing his fully erect cock spring free into the open air. She wasted no time in taking his cock into her mouth, licking his head and using her saliva to make it as slick as possible.

Laura, not wanting to be fully left out, moved to kiss Adam while she lightly played with herself.

"Doesn't she look amazing?" Laura whispered in his ear. "I can't wait for you to take her virginity." Watching another woman satisfy Adam had long been one of her fantasies, one that she didn't share with him, and now it was a reality.

Jade continued her work on Adam's cock, slipping her hand down to ensure that she would be as wet as possible for what was to come. Once she was satisfied of the slickness of her and Adam's genetailia, she stood up and laid down on the bed, spreading her legs wide. Laura laid on her stomach next to Jade, kissing and fondling the young genie and wanting to witness the main event.

Adam stood up and pointed his cock at the virgin hole of the genie, seeing her and Laura both waiting.

"Are you sure?" he asked more toward Laura, but also of Jade.

"Absolutely!" Laura said, wanting to reassure him that she wanted this too.

"Fuck me, Master," Jade pleaded, "make me yours!"

Adam nodded and placed the tip of cock at her vaginal entrance, knowing he would need to move as slow as possible to avoid hurting her. Slowly, he inched his cock inside the tight hole, his cock head disappearing and Jade moaning in pleasure. Another inch and his dick found her hymen wall, causing him to pause. Laura noted why he'd stopped and prepared her new lover.