Unlimited Power Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it comes," she warned Jade. "It may hurt, but it'll only last for a minute or so."

Jade nodded in acceptance.

"Just push in hard, babe," Laura instructed. "It'll hurt less if it's all at once."

It made sense to Adam as he steeled himself to the task. He counted off to three in his head and shoved into Jade as hard as he could, breaking her hymen and taking her virginity forever.

"Aaahhh!" Jade said, her genie powers not protecting her from the searing pain now emanating from her womanhood.

"Stay there and don't move!" Laura ordered. Adam dutifully obeyed as blood trickled out of Jade's pussy and Laura continued to console her new lover. After about a minute, Jade no longer felt pain, a new feeling coming over her.

Pleasure.

She had a penis inside her for the first time after all this time in the bottle and she now was really enjoying it. Her new master was fully inside her and she soon was sporting a big grin. Laura saw the changed look on her face and smiled as well, knowing that the pain had eroded.

"Go ahead, baby," Laura said looking up at Adam. "Nice and slow."

Adam started to slowly move his hips, withdrawing only a tiny bit before going back in. Instead of a shriek of pain, Jade was now moaning in pleasure.

"Ooh, Master," she said, looking at her master with desire. "You feel so good."

"Yes, he does," Laura said, loving the sight before her. "His dick always feels amazing."

This is the encouragement Adam needed to begin slowly thrusting inside her. Jade was in heaven. She, a sexual genie, had been in the orb for so long and now she had a wonderful, new master and his sexy girlfriend. She loved the feeling of his penis plunging into her depths.

Adam was in a heaven of his own. Never in his life had he ever imagined he'd be a party to a threesome and now he was and with his own personal genie to boot. Her pussy was so warm and inviting, finding it very similar to Laura's if a bit tighter due to Jade's new status of full womanhood.

Laura was also amazed. She was getting very hot watching her loving boyfriend fuck this gorgeous woman. Her pussy was dripping wet and decided to see if she could be a part of this beautiful sight before her.

"Would you mind if I joined?" Laura whispered into Jade's ear. The young djinn looked at Laura, smiling as she nodded hoping that she'd get to taste her yummy pussy again. Laura straddled Jade's face as the genie eagerly started lapping up her pussy.

The sight of the threesome now complete caused Adam to begin to thrust harder, Jade's increased moaning now muffled by the crotch of Laura. Adam placed one hand on the right breast of Jade and the other on the left breast of Laura. Laura leaned forward and began kissing her boyfriend, hard and deep.

"Let's switch!" Laura said after breaking the kiss. In seconds, Adam was now on his back and Jade was back on his dick riding him. Laura now sat on Adam's face as his talented tongue continued what Jade had begun. The two ladies were fondling and kissing each other, grateful that everyone could enjoy this experience. Laura took one of Adam's finger and sucked on it, lubricating it up with her saliva. She then put it on her ass and Adam dutifully placed the digit inside her rectum.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Laura said before Jade again wrapped her up in a kiss. Adam could feel Jade's pussy starting to tighten which was making his control slip.

"I'm gonna cum," Adam said in a very muffled tone, but clear enough that Jade and Laura could hear.

"Spill in me, master!" Jade begged. "Bind us!"

Laura started kissing her again and Adam started to release his load, flooding into the young genie's cunt. This caused a chain reaction as Jade then came hard and Laura did as well. A glow filled the room that none of them noticed.

The binding was now complete, and Jade felt alive with power. Laura slid off of Adam's face, feeling like that was the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had. Adam was still in a daze and breathing deeply as his senses returned. He got himself together just in time to be greeted to a flurry of kisses from Jade, still on top of him with his dick still in her.

"Oh, Master!" she said in between kisses. "I am so happy! Thank you for making me yours!"

"You're welcome..." Adam tried to say through the flurry of Jade's actions.

"I've never cum like that before," Laura said, still in the afterglow of their session.

"Me either," Jade said giggling while snuggling up to Adam, Laura coming to his other side to create a sandwich of him.

"So, what now?" Adam asked dumbly.

"Now we are one, master," Jade said. "All my powers are fully unlocked, and I belong to you both forever."

"Both of us?!" Adam and Laura said simultaneously in confusion. Jade just giggled.

"I should've told you. Because you were coupling with Laura as well when the binding occurred, a part of the binding process affected her as well."

"What do you mean?" Laura asked, propping her head up with her arm.

"I can grant your wishes as well," the djinn explained. "I still am Adam's servant, but as long as your wishes don't conflict with his, you can use me as well," Jade answered with a smile.

"And just what does this entail?" Adam asked.

"Djinns are normally specialized to have certain talents, mine being the art of lovemaking. I can grant simple desires as well. Food, drink, fantasies are all a part of my power. It also extends to protection. I am empowered now to keep you from all harm that may befall either of you, but always remember Laura, that I have to protect Adam first above all."

"I understand," Laura said nodding along.

"The longer a djinn is in their receptacle, the more their powers grow. This also has a result of extending the life of the people that we are bound to."

"So, you can make us live longer?" Adam asked.

"Not only that, Master," Jade explained, "I can also ensure that none of us age as well. Normally, this would only extend people's youth and life for a few decades, but normally djinn were only kept in their receptacles for a few years."

"How long were you in the orb?" Laura asked.

"According to your calendar, almost four thousand years."

"Oh, you poor girl!" Laura exclaimed, reaching over Adam to give Jade a big hug. Seeing the two women embracing, their large breasts smushing into each other started to wake up Adam's tired dick. "I'm so sorry for you!"

"It is ok, Laura," Jade replied looking over the two others in the bed. "You both were more than worth the wait. Most djinns were given to powerful men where they were abused or only used to be bodyguards. I now have two wonderful people to care for. And since I was in the orb for so long, we will all have years upon years to make up for it."

"How long do ya think?" Adam asked, wondering where she was going with this.

"Eons, master," Jade said simply. "A djinn who was in a vessel for a year can extend someone's life about twenty years or so. But since I have been locked in mine for so long, my powers are much stronger and thus we will have virtual eternity together."

"Oh my," Laura said simply, laying back on the bed, staring at the ceiling in contemplation. Adam looked equally stunned. He looked around the room for something, anything that would tether him back to reality. In the span of a single evening, he'd acquired a genie that made him immortal, found out his girlfriend was bisexual, and had just had his first threesome.

"I think I need to sleep on all this," Adam said quietly.

"Yes, Master," Jade said, interpreting it as a wish. Adam then immediately went to sleep.

Adam woke up the next morning and at first thought everything was a dream. That would explain everything. Sure, it was one of the more vivid dreams he'd ever had, but it would explain everything. He had reconciled that he should keep this dream to himself, not knowing how Laura would take to it.

He felt movement in the bed and figured that Laura had come home from her shift. He turned over and saw her beautiful face, her eyes coming open and smiling.

"Good morning, my love," Adam said to her softly with a smile.

"Good morning," she said softly.

"Good morning, Master," came from behind Laura. Adam's eyes went wide when Jade popped her head above Laura's. "Good morning, Laura," she said as Laura turned to see her.

"Good morning..." Laura said to Jade in a soft, subtle, sexy tone. The two women then kissed softly. Laura scooted over so that Jade could kiss Adam good morning, her lips touching his surprised ones.

"Good morning," he managed to mumble out.

"Is something wrong, Master?" Jade asked. "Have I displeased you?" she asked almost fearfully.

"No, no," he said trying to put Jade at ease. "It's just..."

"What, Master?" Jade said with even more apprehension.

"What's wrong, babe?" Laura asked as well. Adam couldn't help but just start chuckling.

"I thought it was all a dream," he admitted. Both women immediately smiled.

"Oh, it's a dream alright," Laura said, coming closer to Adam. "It's just one we're all gonna live out."

"Absolutely," Jade said pressing her body tighter against Adam. Laura, for her part got her body up against Jade for a bit, before deciding to get on the other side of Adam, making a sandwich out of him once again. "Master, you should sleep in the middle so we can both spoon with you," Jade offered as a suggestion.

"I have a hard time sleeping in the middle," Adam admitted, always sleeping on the edge of the bed.

"Well, that's easily fixed," Laura said with a knowing smile, that Jade reciprocated. Adam looked at her confused. "You can wish to be able to sleep in the middle," Laura stated plainly, using her had to indicate that there was a powerful genie right there.

"Oh," Adam replied, somewhat ashamed by his own brief stupidity. "Uh, ok. Jade, I wish that going forward I'll be able to sleep soundly on my back in the middle of the bed."

Jade's eyes glowed for a about a second and then she smiled.

"Done, Master!" Adam just kinda looked around, not feeling any different.

"That's it?" he asked, a little puzzled.

"Yes, Master," she said with a confident smile. "Now when you rest in the evenings, you will be able to easily sleep in the middle of the bed, on your back."

"What if I have to get up to pee in the middle of the night?"

"Babe," Laura said in a slightly 'duh' tone of voice, again gesturing her head back toward Jade.

"Right," Adam said slightly embarrassed. "Jade, I wish that I won't have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night." Again her eyes glowed for a second, then she returned and smiled.

"Done, Master!" she said with glee, loving the fact that she was finally granting some of her master's wishes. Adam was more reflective about the whole thing.

"You know," he said, laying back looking at the two women flanking him, "I really am gonna need to keep a check on myself."

"What do you mean?" Laura asked, slightly puzzled.

"I have two amazing women here and one of them can fulfill and desire I could ever have. That seems like way too much power for any one man to ever have."

Both women looked at him with concern.

"What are you saying?" Laura asked.

"I guess," he said trying to put his thoughts into words, "I need you guys to make sure this shit doesn't go to my head. Turn me into an arrogant asshole or something."

Both women now eased their frowns a bit.

"Babe, I'll keep you in check," she said, kissing his forehead, thinking how sweet it was that he was thinking this way.

"I cannot promise the same," Jade said truthfully. "You are my master, after all," she added with a bit of a wink. This relaxed Adam a bit.

"So, are there any other edits you guys think I need?" Adam asked.

"You are perfect, Master," Jade said adoringly. Adam rolled his eyes at that.

"I don't want you to change, Adam," Laura said lovingly. "I love you just as you are."

"I'm not talking about anything dramatic," Adam explained to the pair, "just slight edits. Not gaining weight, slightly improved muscle tone," he said then pointing to his resting cock. "Other things..."

Both women again giggled at me.

"Well, I certainly get the weight thing," Laura admitted. She'd always been in fantastic shape for as long as Adam had known her, but she also worked out a lot and stuck to a strict diet. "It'd be nice to have a Cinnabon again without care."

"What's a Cinnabon?" Jade asked.

"I think we need to make the wish first before we show you," Adam suggested. "Jade, I wish that we both can eat anything we would like going forward with no negative health consequences."

Jade's eyes again glowed for a moment and then she returned and smiled.

"Done, Master!" she said in a bubbly fashion. Neither Adam or Laura felt any different and both just looked at each other and shrugged. "It will work slowly over time," Jade explained.

"Guess I won't need the gym membership anymore!" Laura said elated. She laid her head down on Adam's chest, happy and content.

"All this talk about food has made me hungry," Adam admitted.

"Should we go out for breakfast?" Laura inquired, not really crazy about leaving the bed with her two lovers.

"I can make breakfast, Master!" Jade said cheerfully.

"Are you sure?" Adam asked quizzically.

"Oh yes, Master! Anything you wish, I can make!"

That sounded good to the couple, and they reluctantly went to the table. Adam and Laura put on light robes out of habit and Jade created a threadbare one for her.

"The kitchen is through there," Adam said to Jade, pointing at the opening. Both women started giggling again.

"Master..." Jade said in a cutesy voice with her head cocked.

"Right, right," Adam said, still forgetting an all-powerful genie really had no need for a stove top.

"What would my sexy master and mistress like?" Jade said with earnestness and sass mixed together.

"Blueberry pancakes with sausage!" Laura blurted out. Jade's eyes glowed again and a plate of just that appeared on the table. "Ooh and a mimosa, please," Laura added. Jade smiled and her eyes glowed again, and a glass appeared.

"What would you like, master?"

"French Toast, bacon, grapefruit, and an Irish coffee, please," Adam replied. Jade's eyes glowed again, and Adam's breakfast appeared, looking perfect. "That looks amazing, Jade. Thank you."

"You're so welcome, Master," she replied giving him a kiss as Laura sat down at her plate.

"Aren't you gonna have anything?" Laura asked Jade.

"Oh, I don't require food," she explained.

"But you can eat right?" Adam asked, still standing with her.

"Of course, Master," she said.

"Then join us," Adam said indicating another chair. "You shouldn't have to go without." Jade then thought for a second and two more plates emerged, Jade deciding to try one of each of what Adam and Laura had.

For a few minutes, it felt just like a normal breakfast for the couple, with a new friend joining them. Adam had a few bites of his delicious breakfast before looking at the two women and remembering what had happened in the last 12 hours.

"So, what now?" Adam said to anyone willing to answer. Jade and Laura both stopped and looked at him.

"What do you mean, babe?" Laura asked.

"I mean, where do we go from here?" he said as if it were obvious what he meant. "Doesn't this kinda change everything?" Laura now understood what he meant as did Jade, the question making her slightly nervous.

"It doesn't have to," Laura said. "At least for now, I say we just keep doing what we've been doing," she said confidently while looking over at the genie, "with a very sexy addition..."

"Aww, you are too nice, Laura," Jade replied, blowing air kisses to Laura.

"So, business as usual then?" Adam said, seeing the logic. "Figure it out as we go."

"That's very practical, Master," Jade said encouragingly. "Besides, we have so much time together to figure it all out." She then reached and grabbed her master's hand and held it affectionately. Adam smiled sideways at her and then he grabbed Laura's hand. They could feel each other's energies it seemed, and a sense of understanding came upon all of them. At least for now, they were all in it together.