Unlimited Power Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, just tell me," she said, eager like a schoolgirl.

"Fine," Laura said, knowing that her little sister was gonna grill her on this. "Mother found out some private information about me."

"Oh, that you like chicks too?"

Adam, Laura, and Jade all spit out their wine like they were in a 'Three Stooges' comedy. Rayna couldn't help but laugh.

"What? I've known for years," Reyna admitted. "Is that really what she's pissed about?"

"How did you know?" Laura said, shocked that her sister knew about this.

"Laura, I've seen the way you look at hot chicks," Rayna said point-of-fact. "Hell, you've looked at me that way once or twice."

"What?!" Laura said indignant.

"It's cool," Rayna said, waving her hand dismissively, "I always have guys and girls looking me up and down, why should my sister be any different? Hell, I've given you a glace or two."

To explain, Rayna was near a carbon copy of her older sister with slightly heavier breasts, a shorter frame, and an ass that Kim Kardashian would see looking in the mirror.

"I...I..." Laura said astonished that her sister would call her out like that.

"Sis, its fine, chill," Rayna said trying to reassure her sister that she was neither hurt nor offended. "You don't get pissed when Adam looks at me, do you?"

While it was true that Adam had on occasion glanced at his sister-in-law, it never really came to the level of ogling her or anything inappropriate. Rayna decided to continue.

"So really, you like girls as much as guys and that's what she freaks out about? You married a guy for fuck's sake?!"

"It's a bit more complicated then that," Laura admitted, without wanting to give her sister any further details.

"Why?" Rayna asked, looking confused for a second, "it's not like..." Then she looked over at Jade and the realization hit her like a bullet. "NO FUCKING WAY!!!"

"What?" all three of the others said simultaneously.

"You're all fucking each other?!" Rayna said, chuckling a bit. All three went red-faced immediately. Laura would've been pissed at how loud she was if Jade hadn't noise proofed the house through her powers a while back.

"Rayna!" Laura said, trying to regain control.

"That's it, isn't it?" Rayna said with a shocked smile on her face while looking over all three of them.

"It's not that simple," Laura said hesitantly.

"Oh, my God!" Rayna said shocked still. "You always were lucky. I mean you got a stud in Adam and now you have this goddess," she said indicating toward Jade.

In fairness, Laura had always known that Rayna had a slight crush on Adam, but the attention she was showing Jade was different. Adam, for his part, was stunned, having no idea that Rayna had felt that way about him.

"Ray..." Laura said, trying to get her attention.

"What?" Rayna replied almost convincingly, shrugging her shoulders. "Like you're the only one that's dipped a toe in the lady pond."

Laura's eyes went wide as Rayna admitted what she did. Rayna just giggled and shrugged.

"What? Women are sexy as hell!" she admitted. "Adam, am I wrong?"

Adam just stuttered as he didn't know what to say or do. Uncharacteristically, Jade spoke up.

"Yes," she said simply. "You are correct, Rayna." Laura and Adam were shocked as she spoke up but had no intention of stopping her. "Adam and Laura are my lovers. They both view me and treat me as another spouse and have for a while. I love your sister and brother-in-law very much and will spend the rest of my life with them," she said looking at both, all knowing full well that it was given. "Your mother refused to accept that, and Laura bravely stood up for all of us and our love. It broke her heart, but she did it for us," she said reaching for Adam and Laura's hands. Both quickly obliged her while looking at Rayna.

She still had a stunned look on her face, but not for the reasons she'd previously had. Before, she was shocked that her sister was bi and that her and her husband had a live-in lover. Now, she was overcome by other things. She was damn near in tears.

"I'm sorry," Rayna said, wiping away her tears. "That was so beautiful. Please know I never intended..." she said letting her thoughts trail off, hoping they would all understand. "What you all have is so beautiful," she said gathering herself together. "I have to admit, I'm jealous."

Laura and Adam knew that Rayna, for whatever reason, had been unlucky in love. Jade saw something different. She had some telepathy ability obviously and could see what was really in Rayna's heart. She left Adam and Laura on the couch and went over to Rayna, bringing her vibe that radiated sex. She sat down next to her, pressing her body next to Rayna.

"May I ask you a question?" Jade said looking straight into Rayna's eyes who only nodded. "Do you find me attractive?"

"Of course," Rayna managed to mumble out, truly overcome with the beauty of the woman in front of her.

"Do you find Adam attractive?" Jade further pushed. Rayna bit her lip as she looked over at Laura and Adam. Adam had a stunned look on his face while Laura was more stone-faced.

"I'm sorry to you both," Rayna said to Jade and Laura, "but yes, I do. Ever since I first met him and saw how good he was to Laura; I knew I wanted someone just like him."

"Now, my last question," Jade said. "Do you understand why your sister loves us both so much?"

"It's not that hard to figure out," Rayna said, getting a bit of her sassiness back. "Look, I'm not gonna be Mom and judge any of you. It's your lives and if this is what works for you, all the best. I promise to keep my jealousy at bay."

"Oh, Ray..." Laura said getting up and hugging her sister. It was a tight hug full of emotion between the two. Their bodies were pressed so tight against each other, it was almost like they'd become one person. Laura released her sister, smiling that she finally had a family member who understood, and kissed her on the lips.

To the surprise of everyone in the house, it wasn't brief. It was a long lingering kiss that caused both women to slightly moisten when Laura released her. The two sisters looked at each other in surprise to say nothing about the two sitting on the couch.

"Uhh..." Adam got out, trying to figure out if he'd really seen what he saw or if Jade was pulling an illusion on him. Jade seemed as entranced by the display as he was, albeit with a slight smile. Laura realized what she'd done and seemed immediately ashamed.

"I'm so sorry, Ray," she told her sister, looking horrified.

"For what?" Rayna replied. "You're an amazing kisser, sis!" she said with high praise. "Adam, Jade, you two are fuckin' lucky!"

That seemed to break the tension a bit as everyone settled down. They had a nice dinner that Jade had prepared. She only used a minimal amount of her powers to make it, having become enamored with cooking shows. It was a pleasant dinner, with everyone enjoying the meal and relaxing. After dinner, they all sat around the living room, Adam having put on a Mel Brooks movie to release the tension.

Adam sat with Laura, cuddled up while Rayna and Jade sat on another couch. While Adam and Laura were just playing with each other's hands and laughing at Gene Wilder.

It was a bit different for Jade and Rayna.

Jade kept scooting closer and closer to Rayna, who made no moves to get her space or anything. Soon, the two girls were right on top of each other. Jade ever so slyly rested her head on Rayna's shoulder without a single word said between the two. Rayna for her part had no idea what her sister's lover was doing. But she had to admit, she liked the warm feeling of the young woman up against her.

She looked over at her sister, laying with her husband and again felt a pang of jealousy that Laura had found not only him, but also this woman who virtually radiated sex. Jade of course, could sense all of this and decided to help a bit.

While Adam and Laura were engrossed in the movie, Jade started playing a bit with Rayna. She started subtly with just grazing her thigh a bit and pressing her breasts against her. Rayna felt mostly curious as to what she was doing while noting that she was getting warmer and warmer toward her loins.

Once Jade was convinced she liked the attention, she decided to be bolder. She reached up and cupped one of Rayna's heavy tits. This caused Rayna to immediately snap her neck in Jade's direction, Jade just smiling and placing a finger to her lips that she should keep quiet. Rayna turned her attention back to the movie, trying to focus as much as possible on the screen, but Jade had no intention of letting that happen.

With one hand already on Rayna's tit, she started stoking up her thigh, softly at first, just grazing with her fingertips. Jade than leaned over and started breathing on Rayna's neck softly. Rayna's eyes went wide with what her sister's lover was doing to her. Was Jade cheating on her sister and brother-in-law? Did they have some sort of arrangement?

All she knew for sure was how good it felt. Her panties had been dampened earlier in the day while thinking of all the kinky things the three of them probably got up to. Now, the woman who seemed to ooze sex from every pore on her skin, was giving Rayna all her attention.

Rayna kept darting looks back to Laura and Adam to see any hint of movement or any suggestion that they knew what was going on. Rayna relaxed as she realized they were both engrossed in the movie. Good thing too, as Jade just than touched the outside of her slit through her panties. Even through the fabric, Rayna felt the electricity of Jade's gentle touch causing her to buck a bit and almost moan.

Jade for her part had no interest, desire, or intent of stopping. She was firmly set on her goal. She was gonna make this girl cum. She moved Rayna's panties ever so subtly to the side and started rubbing her clit. The instant she thought Rayna was going to moan, Jade put her lips to her mouth and started sucking her tongue like it was a cock. Specifically, Adam's as it was the only one she'd ever sucked.

Rayna had given up trying to make sense of anything and just took the pleasure. She hadn't been laid in months and needed the attention. As Jade kept probing her mouth, cupping her tits, and frigging her clit, her world went blank. There was nothing, nothing else at all other than the pleasure she was feeling right now. It wasn't long before Jade felt fluid gushing against her hand and her doing her level best to keep Rayna from making noise.

Rayna was breathing heavily, but not being loud. She looked over at Adam and Laura and they didn't seem to notice what had happened. She looked over at Jade next who just smiled with pure joy in her face. Jade leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"You're welcome," she said before leaning back to the far end of the couch, back to watching the movie. Rayna was just sitting there, stunned. She'd just had one of the best orgasms she'd had in a long time, and it was from the lover of her sister and brother-in-law. Rayna stayed very quiet the rest of the night and went to sleep restless.

Rayna got up early the next morning and poured herself a cup of very black coffee. Her mind was still reeling with what had happened on the couch. She was in her own little world when Laura entered the kitchen.

"Morning, sister," Laura said, startling Rayna hard. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you," Laura said with a smile as she got herself some coffee.

"Sorry, I'm a little out of it," Rayna admitted.

"Understandable," Laura said joining her sister and leaning over, "Jade has that effect."

Rayna was coughing hard now as Laura giggled a bit, knowing her sister was ok.

"You..." Rayna said getting her composure back, a bit, "you knew?"

"Of course I did," Laura said. "For one, you weren't as quiet as you thought," she said with a snicker, "two, I told her she could."

"You what?!" Rayna shouted, realizing she could've woken the whole house with that.

"Well, Jade found you very attractive and figured it'd been a while for you. She asked me if it was ok if she played with you a bit and I told her that was fine."

"But...but..." Rayna said trying to find the words she was looking for. All she could come up with was, "Adam?"

"I told him while you two were playing," Laura explained. "He was fine with it."

"Do you..." Rayna was trying to ask respectfully, not wanting to be like their mother, "do you do this often?"

"What?" Laura asked.

"Share Jade," Rayna clarified.

"First off," Laura said, sitting right next to her sister, "Jade isn't our property to tell her what to do." This was an outright lie, but she figured she didn't need to know yet about Jade's other contributions to the household. "Second, no, I'm the only other woman she's been with since we've known her."

At least the only other "real" woman.

"What about other guys?" Rayna asked, now out of curiosity.

"She's told us pretty clearly the only guy she ever wants to be with is Adam," Laura said in complete truth. Several months ago, Adam had worried that Jade wasn't getting to experience other guys and would feel some type of way about it. Jade brushed it aside quickly saying that she might want to fool around with other women, she never wanted another man inside her. Not even from the tulpas she made.

"And you're ok with that?" Rayna asked. "You're ok with a woman living with you who only wants your husbands' cock?"

"Absolutely," Laura said with total honesty, enough to show Rayna that she meant it. "Look, I know this isn't typical," she started. "You know how much I loved Adam before," she said with Rayna nodding, "since Jade has come into our lives, its only grown."

"How did that all come about?" Rayna asked. Laura froze for a second as she realized she hadn't asked Adam or Jade's permission to tell Rayna the whole truth. Luckily, both arrived at that second and saw the two in discussion.

"Everything ok?" Adam asked. "You want us to give you guys a minute?"

"Rayna's asking how we met Jade," Laura said looking at the pair. "Should we tell her everything?"

Adam looked at Jade as they tried to gauge the other's thoughts.

"Well, your mom knows," Adam reasoned, "she'll probably tell Ray eventually anyway." Jade nodded as well as Laura started in on the explanation again.

They did a virtual repeat of what they'd done with Laura and Rayna's mom, only they noticed that Rayna was remarkably cooler about it than she'd been, not that it would've taken much.

"Wow, this explains everything," Rayna said wrapping her head around it all. "Why you're not jealous of her, the bond, everything." She looked thoughtfully at the trio. "I see why Mom flipped, but I think it's awesome!" she said with glee. "I'm really happy for all of you."

"Thank you," Laura said, wrapping her body around her sister. Jade stepped up to the pair and got Rayna's attention.

"Rayna, I just want to say thank you for your understanding," she said earnestly. "Just know that while Adam is my master, I love your sister so much and only wish for her happiness," she said with passion. "Also, thank you for last night," Jade added with a smirk, "who knew that sisters were so alike?"

Adam burst out laughing while the sisters demurred a bit. Rayna less so and asked.

"How's that?"

"Well, you both kiss the same, taste similar, have really tight pussies, and love having your breasts played with." Both girls reddened at the description while Adam kept smirking.

"I've been compared with Laura many times, but never like that!" Rayna said getting a few chuckles out.

"Well, now that you know," Laura said, trying to change the subject. "I think it's appropriate to give you a gift. Wish for whatever you want, and Adam will ask Jade for it."

"Of course," Adam said friendly, willing to help. Jade, who had more telepathy than she let on, narrowed her eyes for a second.

"What'll it be?" Laura said hugging her sister. "Car, purse, trip?"

Rayna kept quiet and looking around. Adam saw this and put a hand on Rayna's shoulder.

"Babe," Adam said addressing Laura, "maybe she needs some time to think it over..." he said trying to get his wife to back down a bit.

"You're right," Laura said, nodding her head, "take all the time you need."

"I uh..." Rayna said, far more reservedly than she normally did, "I do know what I want."

"Really?" Laura said excitedly, "what?"

"You said anything right?" Rayna said, asking for clarification.

"Of course, little sister," Laura said, nuzzling her a bit.

"Even if it's more a wish you'd grant instead of Jade?"

"Like what?"

"I wanna fuck Adam."

You could hear a pin drop in that kitchen at that point. Laura looked at her sister stunned, Adam looked mortified and stunned and Rayna looked guilty as hell. Only Jade, who had inferred what her wish would be, remained unshocked, just taking a deep breath.

"You want to fuck my husband?" Laura said in a tone that spoke more disbelief than anything.

"Sis, I think you've known for a while now how attracted I am to him," Rayna said sheepishly.

"But you could've asked for anything," Laura said, still muted. "Fame, riches, anything."

"I don't care about any of that shit," Rayna said, getting her frustration out. "Look, I would never do anything to break up you marriage. I love you so much, sis. But I have to admit, if you and Adam had ever broken up, I would've made a move for him."

"Wow," was all Laura could say. She, of course, knew about Rayna's attraction to him, but never for a second considered it went that deep. She truly had no idea how to react. If it was some tangible thing or item, she'd have had Adam wish it up in heartbeat. But this?

"Uhhh..." was all Adam could muster at the moment. He was stunned to say the least.

"I'm sorry," Rayna said covering her face in shame, "I have no idea what came over me."

"No..." Laura said softly, "no, it's ok," she said, not fully convinced herself. "I'm just a little surprised. I mean I knew you had a thing for Adam, but..."

"Kind of hard to blame your sister, Laura," Jade said, snuggling up to Rayna's side, "he is delicious."

"Uh, I'm not so sure about that," Adam said skeptically, still not sure at what all this meant.

"You are, darling," Laura admitted. She took a heavy breath. She didn't mind sharing Adam with Jade, cause they all shared, and she knew it wasn't because he preferred her. But this was different. This was her sister. She gave her sister a quick look and realized how hot she was, and she might be able to seduce Adam. Of course, she knew that Adam would never go along with it, she had to admit the possibility.

"I should probably go," Rayna said, sensing the uneasiness in the room and feeling the tension.

"Don't go," Laura said, reaching out to her sister. She said it lovingly enough to get her to sit back down. "Look, I am going to be honest. Yes, I share Adam with Jade, but Adam also shares Jade with me so there's a balance."

"So, you want to sleep with me too?" Rayna asked.

"NO!" Laura said, the thought almost disturbing her. "No, not that. I mean..." she said really not knowing what she thought. She looked up at Adam for a solution, which he seemed to have none. Until he did.

"I have a thought," Adam said, thinking he had to tread very lightly on this shaky ground. "We know that Jade can create doubles right?"

Laura looked at him and thought he was a genius. There was a definitely a reason she married this man. He can come through in a tight pinch and this was no exception. Laura smiled knowing his thinking while looking at Jade who also smiled, thinking equal thoughts about her master.

"So, what about this..." Laura started in suggestion, "if Jade creates a temporary duplicate of Adam, would that satisfy you?"

Rayna was like a deer caught in the headlights. She really wanted to be with Adam and not some duplicate, but then she figured if it was the same guy, and she didn't fuck up her sister's marriage. It was fair.