Unlimited Power Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're ok with it, I accept," Rayna replied.

"Ok, here's what we'll do," Laura said, taking charge in her usual way. "We'll all get dressed and go out for the day. Once we leave, Adam will wish for the duplicate to be with you for the day. We won't come home until six when we'll all go out to dinner. When six comes around, the duplicate will disappear, fair?"

"More than fair," Rayna replied, realizing her sister was giving her a good deal.

"Adam, Jade?" she asked her lovers.

"Uh, I guess..." Adam said, thinking this would resolve the issue. Jade nodded in agreement.

"Ok, its settled," Laura said getting up. "Let's get ready and we'll give Rayna the house."

The three of them quickly got dressed and were soon out the door, with Rayna waving goodbye to them.

"Ok, Adam," Laura said when they reached the car. Adam made the appropriate wish to Jade, and they left. They went for brunch, and everyone noted it was more awkward than normal. No one knew quite what to say as they drank their Bloody Marys and ate their omelets.

"How are you feeling, Master?" Jade asked innocently.

"Strange," Adam replied honestly.

"Same," Laura offered.

"You two have done a beautiful thing for your sister," Jade tried to reassure her lovers. "Rayna will get what she wants, Adam keeps his vow to us, and Laura gets the undying love of a sister who made her fantasy come true."

"I know," Laura said wistfully.

"Still weird," Adam offered, with everyone nodding in agreement.

They decided to do as many activities as possible to keep their mind off of what was going on in their house. Mini-golf, shopping, arcades, anything. Eventually they saw six o'clock coming and decided to head back to the house. When they arrived, they found Rayna standing out front, dressed sexy and with a smile.

"Hey, everybody!" she said when she entered the car, sitting next to Jade in the back.

"Hey..." Adam said strangely, not knowing how to react. He'd slept with her but didn't. She knew every part of his body and for some reason, it made him feel awkward. But he also knew no one else was saying anything so he'd break the ice. "Well, if no one else is gonna ask, I'm gonna. How was I?"

Laura went red while Jade and Rayna giggled. Laura, realizing how ridiculous this all was started giggling to, lightly slapping his arm.

"You were great," Rayna said with full assurance. "Sis, you and Jade are goddamn lucky women!" That seemed to break the tension enough to make Laura smile.

"I would like to think so," she replied with a smile looking at her husband. The rest of the evening was pleasant enough. Rayna didn't share any details of what went on while the trio was out and no one asked, not even Jade. When Rayna left a few days later, everything seemed to be back to normal between the two sisters, though Rayna did hug Adam a little tighter than when she arrived.

"Don't worry about mom, sis," Rayna said, "she'll come around soon enough."

"I don't know," Laura said more skeptically.

"I'll talk to her," Rayna said, "she may be stubborn, but she's not gonna cut ties with both her daughters."

"Hopefully, it won't come to that," Adam said reassuringly. All three women looked at him with a smile, knowing he'd once again said the right thing at the right time. "She loves you, babe. She's just confused. Give her some time and who knows what'll happen."

"We will be here for you, Laura," Jade said simply as they all hugged when Rayna's car came to take her to the airport. She smiled at the trio, knowing she would try to see them again soon.