Unloading Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For much of the drive home, she didn't look at me or even say much. I could tell she was exhausted. We'd been at Logan and Trina's house the entire day. The silence in the car wasn't as comforting as I might have wished. It only left me alone with my thoughts.

Every time I shifted in the driver's seat, I could feel him. My asshole felt so wet and creamy, even hours after the fact. I felt just as gaped open as when he'd jerked his cock from my body, though I knew that couldn't be correct. But I felt it. I was hollow and empty, and staring down the dark roads ahead, I found myself dreamily wishing that I could feel him pumping again, longing for the fullness of something alive inside of me.

"I can't even believe you two did that," Cassie said.

My entire body tensed. I couldn't help but look over at her. She was staring out the window. It didn't seem like an accusation, but I couldn't breathe.

"What?" I asked as calmly as possible.

Cassie grinned and turned a weary face to mine.

"You guys unloaded the entire truck in a day," she told me. "You basically moved a whole household."

I scoffed and allowed myself to smile.

"Yeah, well, when we find our own place, I only hope they'll remember us," I added.

"Damn right," Cassie said. "And this time the paintings will go where I say they do."

We shared a little laugh. The silence in the car resumed, and I felt more at ease. Deep chords of guilt strummed within me, and I wondered if I'd ever get used to the feeling. I thought of what Logan had said. Cassie knew about her toys being... used. Maybe that was just suspicion. Either way, I felt vulnerable and weak sitting beside her. A part of me wanted to tell her everything.

Now I had a new secret. I liked it too much to even share.

"Did you say anything to him?"

I glanced over at Cassie. She didn't return my gaze. She stared straight ahead into the night that rushed by the car.

I swallowed, my brain scrambling to concoct an answer.

"Uh, you mean... about their friend?" I asked.

"No, about theoretical physics," Cassie said smiling and rolling her eyes.

I shook my head. "No. Didn't really come up, and I wasn't about to spill secrets or anything."

The several seconds that passed were so silent and yet so deafening. I could feel Cassie looking at me now. I had to glance over at her, and when I did, I couldn't read the weary smile she directed at me. I felt like a deer staring down the barrel of a rifle poking out of the trees.

"You're so slick, aren't you?" Cassie said.

I couldn't even respond. I scoffed but said nothing, turning my eyes back toward the road. My body remained relaxed and limp, while my insides boiled over in a panic.

"Well, keep it up," Cassie said, "because Trina invited us to dinner at their place a couple weeks from now after they get fully settled. Told me to bring drinks. So don't let a little liquor loosen your tongue, there, Mr. Secret Service. I don't need them stealing my man away in the bed while I'm passed out asleep or something."

"Ha ha," I quickly retorted.

I gripped the steering wheel until it made a sound. Cassie stared out her window. I tried to cut my eyes over in an attempt to discern the expression she hid on her face.

I couldn't.