Unlocking My Inner Anal Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
First look at Isabelle's and Jake's kinky relationship.
1.9k words
4.66
65.1k
81

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the story starts i would like to state that i have been reading stories from this site for many years now and my writing is an accumulation of all that reading.

This first chapter is heavily influenced by FantazieAndRealize and her story 'My descent into Anal Slavery'. Please go read it first.

Hope you guys enjoy.

**********************************************

Jake and I had been dating for a few years and I was ecstatic to find someone who shared my love for BDSM. Fate was a wonderful thing. We didn't find each other in a club or online but in a random bookstore. Initially, we both kept our interests a secret but as our chemistry increased we opened ourselves to each other.

We both had never had a long term dom or sub but had experience with the lifestyle. This reassured me that Jake knew what he was doing and that I could trust him. We became members of a local BDSM club and visited it weekly. Jake and I quickly found our niches, exhibitionism, humiliation and our absolute favourite sodomism. Playing with my ass got me soaking and I had the most intense orgasms so Jake ploughing my butt became a daily ritual as with wearing a butt plug and morning enemas.

Jake loves control and I, being a complete submissive, was happy to give it to him. Depending on work schedules, he would assist me with my morning routine or I would have to film it and send it to him to ensure I was being a good girl. I have only once forgotten my duties which left me with red stripes on my bottom the following day.

I was constantly horny at work with my butt stuffed and sometimes Jake would insert a remote vibrator in my pussy just to keep me on edge. My self restraint was deplorable and I often found myself in the toilet riding myself to orgasm. This annoyed Jake. My orgasms were his, not mine. So to stop me we tried a chastity belt. Just looking at it made me cream. It included a butt plug attachment that could be removed when desired and a tiny slit at the front so the wear could use it all day. I shivered at the thought of wearing it 24 hours a day with Jake having the only key. My pussy would be completely at his mercy and I liked it.

Very quickly, I got accustomed to the belt and often found it more on than off. Jake would often just remove my plug and fuck my ass, leaving my pussy trembling. When she did get attention, my orgasms came hard, fast and blinding. This benefit made me happy to wear the belt for even longer although the constant arousal made it difficult to concentrate. Another issue was clothing.

I liked to show off my curves I work so hard to maintain. Unfortunately, you could see the belt lines under most of my form fitting clothes which wasn't acceptable to me in everyday life. So Jake and I had to come up with a solution which suited us.

This led to where we are now, sitting in a piercing parlour waiting for my turn. Our idea is to get my labia pierced and attach the rings to a custom designed shield to cover my mons, clit and vagina. Like my belt, it has holes so that peeing isn't an issue. I am clenching Jake's hand with excitement. I already have my nipples pierced which I adore and plead to Jake to play with, having more piercings would increase my pleasure, even if it was to lock me up.

"You're amazing, you know that right? So sexy and perfect. I can't wait to see you locked up for me," Jake whispers in my ear, making me moan. I was already starting to wet my panties just waiting for what was to come.

My attention snaps to a heavily tattooed, tall woman as she calls both Jake and I to enter her room. Jake guides me forward with his arm wrapped possessively around my waist. I don't mind as I already feel weak and shaky with desire and a little fear. This would be permanent, I constant reminder of Jake's dominance over me. I bit my lip to stop my smile.

The lady, Danni, goes over the procedure, gets my verbal and written permission before asking me to remove my underwear and settle into the piercing chair. Jake assists me, tucking my dress upwards to reveal my already glistening pussy and the jewel of my butt plug he inserted this morning. Danni doesn't say anything, being associated with our BDSM club, she has probably seen a lot worse. Jake helps lift my legs into the stirrups to allow better access but I jolt as he applies restraints.

"Don't worry dear, it's a precaution just in case your body try to lash out on me whilst I'm trying to work," Danni smiles as she works on the arm straps.

My breathing and heart rate increases and Jake notices my discomfort, he strokes my hair soothingly, "You can back out you know, no harm done."

I shake my head, "No, I want this. Just a little nervous is all, I'll be fine."

Jake stays by my side, loving caressing my head as Danni prepares and starts to add my new jewellery. The first puncture makes me squeal, but like with whipping or spanking, my pussy responds clenching and leaking. By the time Danni adds the final ring, I'm a writhing, aching mess. I face Jake, pleading with my eyes to give me a release before adding the shield. He just smirks and lightly shakes his head.

Danni grins as she cleans me up, "Poor baby, all needy. I'm surprised you didn't cum at the end. Unfortunately, any physical contact other than for cleaning is not allowed for at least one month, then we'll see how the healing is progressing."

I groan and tipped my head back in annoyance. A whole month?! Or even longer? My poor pussy will be screaming be then! Jake's eyes fill with heated mirth. Oh I bet he loves the thought of me begging him to take me!

"Jake. Would you like to put on the shield?," Danni ask, handing my new chastity device to him.

I watch intently as Jake carefully attaches it to my labia, one ring at a time. Finally, sliding the padlock closed with an audible click. I shiver in delight as my pussy creams once again. Jake gently strokes my shield and around the edges making my hips flex, craving more.

He chuckles, eyes darkening, "It's perfect. You're going to be my perfect little anal slut now, Isabelle."

I moan at his dirty words. Then my eyes snap to his as he plays and tugs at the plug nestled in my ass.

"In fact, I don't even think I'm going to touch your pussy now. Why bother when your ass-pussy is perfect for me?" he says darkly, "Your pussy is useless, apart from breeding that is. It will only get attention on ovulation days. For its attended use only."

I whimper in slight in fear at his words. Surely, he is joking right?

"I think your body likes that idea, more cum juice is leaking from your shield. Now, I promised Danni here a little show in exchange for a discount. Let's not disappoint her, my little slut", he grins lusciously as he pulls the plug slowly out my trembling ass.

My brain has turned to mush and I'm unable to coherently speak as Jake begins to lick my hole. Panting I watch Danni as she enjoys my torment with a small camera pointed at us. My eyes widened as I realise she's filming. Waves of pleasure hit me as I squirm in the chair. I can feel Jake insert two fingers into my well lubricant ass, slowly pumping and stretching it out for his big cock. I close my eyes, relishing the sweet torture. Suddenly, a sharp sting in my scalp appears. Jake has his free hand wrapped in my hair, forcing me to look down at him.

"Don't you dare close your eyes, where. Keep them on your ass-pussy and watch what it was made to do," he growls.

He pulls out his already straining cock, pre cum dripping down his shaft. His cock never fails to impress me, average in length but larger in girth which deliciously stretches my holes. I groan as he teases my ass, rubbing his head around to collect more lubricant. His eyes lock onto mine as his slowly sinks into my welcoming orifice. It's tight but I am so accustomed to him that I offer little resistance. Even the pain, a slight sting, gives me pleasure now. We groan simultaneously as he inserts the last of his length. I brace myself, waiting for the rough fucking Jake normally gives me but it doesn't happen. He leisurely pulls his cock fully out then back in, taking his time conquering my ass. It drives me crazy. Keeping me incredibly aroused but not enough to tip me over the edge and he knows it.

His darkened blues eyes stare into mine as he speaks, "Just so perfect, I have trained my ass-pussy well haven't I? Now, I'm not going to give you what you want until you beg and consent to being my anal slut. Only then will I pound you to heaven."

Tears prick my eyes. Do I really want that? To be used as an anal fuck toy forever more apart from a few days a month? I love Jake, even this darker more dominant side. The risk of getting pregnant both frightens and excites me. Deep down, I know my answer. Even in my teenage years I knew I wanted someone to take complete control of my body and now I have it.

Finally, I find my voice, "Yes please! Take me, I'm your little anal slut! I need you to fuck me hard! My ass, pussy and mouth are all yours to do as you please," I sobbed.

"Fuck!" Jake growled as he began to increase his pace, slamming into me.

I screamed in ecstasy, as I could feel the pressure building in my ass. Jake tightens his grip on my legs, reaming my ass as I start to tremble.

"That's it, cum on my cock. Show Danni what a good girl you are."

With his permission, I explode, spasming and crying out as I cum. Jake doesn't slow down, doesn't give me reprieve as he brutally takes my ass chasing his own high. My high never seems to stop, wave after wave of rapture hits me. I'm barely aware of my surroundings and Jake's humiliating words. His grip tightens even more, leaving marks on me and suddenly his cock pulses and spills his creamy seed into my eager ass. I cry as the feeling pushes another orgasm out of me. Blinded and exhausted I slump back in the chair.

I feel Jake slowly withdraw his softening penis and his cum slowly drips out of my well fucked butt. I gasp and open my eyes as I feel a tongue gently lick the fluid and lap more out of me. Danni is now between my legs, expertly cleaning me.

"Hmm, what a delightful ass you own Jake," she snickers, slowly pushing the plug back in, "Can't wait to see you here again in a month, little anal slut."

I whimper as my eyes close, tiredness overtaking me.