Unlocking My Inner Anal Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake and Isabelle have some bathtime fun.
1.5k words
4.37
42.1k
30

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes slowly cracked open to see that I was being cradled securely in Jake's arms. My eyes dart around. Where are we? The shiny metal doors and feeling of movement jolted my memory. Ah, the lift to Jake's apartment, I should say our apartment, after all I had moved in about one year ago. How time flies! Too sleepy to notice, Jake had been watching me since I stirred. He leaned down, rubbing his nose along mine.

"Hi, sleeping beauty. Enjoy your nap?" he grinned, just as the lift doors opened.

Our apartment started as a typical bachelor pad minus our play room, of course. When I moved in, I added a few homely touches but not much. Jake had a good eye for interior design so I didn't want to mess with it. Jake carried me through to our ensuite bathroom placing me on the counter before running the water in our bath made for two.

"I think we could both do with a bit of relaxation after today's excitement, hmm?" he murmurs, eyes softly gazing in mine.

I smile, "Yes, that sounds perfect. We'll have to clean my new jewellery afterwards though, don't want to get infected."

"Don't worry love, I'll take good care of you," he kisses my lips gently. Not wanting him to stop I reach behind his hair and keep him close. Recognising my need, he deepens his kiss, nibbling and coaxing me open. I oblige and his tongue dances with mine until we run out of breath. We stay entwined, relishing each other's touch.

"Thank you, Isabelle for going through with the piercings. Honestly, it's like you were made for me and my strange kinks," Jake smiles, loving stroking my cheek, "About using my pussy though, i want to clarify. I will only be filling you there on ovulation days but I'm not heartless. You have control over your contraception. You decide when/if you want my babies, ok?"

I nod and can't help a big smile appearing on my face. I love Jake's controlling side but he knows not to take it too far. That's rare in a man.

He laughs, "Besides, I don't think we are ready for one yet anyway. I just like the added risk."

I laugh with him and bring him down for another passionate kiss, " You better stop the water, Sir. Otherwise, we are going to flood the place."

Jake quickly turns and shuts off the tap. The bathroom is now steamy and filled with my favourite scent of chamomile and jasmine. I wait patiently and watch Jake shed his clothes before he comes to me and slowly unzips my dress. Jake loves to dress and undress me, like his little doll and relish the attention I get when he does.

My pierced nipples stand in attention as he slides my dress down. He doesn't like me covering them so my wardrobe consists of half cup or shelf bras, most of the time I can get away with nothing at all. His tongue finds a nipple licking and tugging my ring as his hands unclasp my bra. He gives the other the same care once my underwear is off completely. Again, I'm a writhing mess. My nipples aching and sending shocks down to my moistened pussy. Jake removes my shoes before lifting me off the counter back to the floor and my dress unceremoniously falls down.

"Hmm, where are my panties?" I gave a puzzled look to Jake.

"I left them as a souvenir for Danni, a little extra for a job well done," Jake smirked.

I huffed, those were one of my favourites. I looked down at my new addition and smiled at the cute little padlock keeping me secure. I took myself in at the mirror, admiring how snug it fit around me. Jake came behind me, placing hot kisses down my neck whilst fondling my generous ass cheeks. I moaned as he tugged at the plug and I got the message to relax and allow him to unseal his ass-pussy. It slid out easily, thanks to some remnants of Jake's earlier claiming at the shop. He set it aside, before licking the shell of my ear.

"Let's get in the bath."

Eager to relax, I obey and sink myself slowly into the hot, soothing water. Jake joins in his usual spot behind me and gathers me in his arms. My body aligned with his. His cock already at full mast finds itself settled in my ass cheeks, teasing the hole but going no further. I might combust with lust. The whole experience has made me hornier than before and I didn't think it was possible!

After a while of just soaking and enjoying the quiet, Jake begins to rub soap into my shoulders, down my arms and to my heavy breasts. I lay my head back on his shoulder, enjoying his ministrations and sensations he is creating. He cups and squeezes my breasts, deliberately avoiding my taut nipples.

"Jake please!" I plead.

A swift sting appears on my breast as Jake warns me, "What do you call me, little anal slut?"

I whimper, "Sorry Sir! Please sir, I need you."

I suck in a breath as he pinches both nipples harshly, "is this what you need, slut? For me to torment this delectable nubs?"

"Yes! Yes please sir, just like that!" I cry out, I wriggle my body against his, accidentally nudging his cock with my asshole.

He groans with me as he continues to grab, pinch and tug my sensitive peaks. I move too much for his liking and he suddenly clasps my hips and turns me around so I am straddling him.

Grasping my head he pulls me in for a kiss, one filled with lust and dominance. I'm overcome with desire, fogging my mind again. He settles his cock within my cheeks again, brushing back and forth with my hips. I moan into his devious mouth. He returns his hands to my globes, kneading and playing with my nipples, it's torment.

"Please sir! Please fuck me," I beg.

Jake darkened eyes consume mine, "If you want it then take it. Ride me like the little where you are."

Wasting no time I reach under the water and align his steel rod with my greedy hole. I pant as I slowly sink down. To Jake I wasn't fast enough as he grabs my hips again and pulls me down quickly filling me to the hilt. I scream with a mix of pleasure and pain.

"Come on, slut. Ride me properly or I won't let you cum," he grits out before licking and Biting my neck.

I oblige and lift myself up and down his glorious cock. Relishing the stretch and feel of my ass being used for the second time today. It's sore but the pain only adds to my delight. I'm so worked up that I soon find myself climbing and my pace increases making Jake grunt.

"Fuck yes, just like that. Work that slutty ass on my cock!", Jake grips my hips hard and joins my thrusting making me scream, "You need to cum on my cock? Go on, let me feel you."

Again, without any clit or vaginal stimulation I cum harder than I have ever before, clenching and moaning over Jake's cock. Suddenly, he stands, grabs my hair and shoves his dirty cock in my mouth. I try not to choke as he fucks my mouth unapologetically. Like the good girl I am, I swallow every last drop as he erupts, cursing as his cock rams down my throat. He holds me there until I struggle then he eases out but still keeps a firm grip on my head. He sighs, looking down at me with pride and affection.

"You thirsty, little slut?" I nod, "Good, here's a little extra for you."

Jake pushes my head back over his penis and proceeds to piss down my throat. I take it all, the dirty bitch I am.

"Thank you Sir", I smile up at him.

"Your welcome, my little anal slut. Let's get those new piercings cleaned up now," Jake soothingly says.

He assists me out of the bath, places me back on the counter with my legs bent up , giving him perfect access to my shield. He gently removes it, washes it and applies cleaning solution to each piercing. Jake takes so much care with everyone it makes my heart clench. Once finished, he reinstates my shield, locking my cunt away again once more.

We take turns, drying each other off before getting ready for bed. Normally, Jake demands I sleep with a plug in my butt, but he shakes his head at my asking and states he wants to give it time to recover before tomorrow. It being Sunday, he has big plans for the day in our play room. I grin and wonder what is going on in his dirty mind. Too exhausted to question further, I slip into our bed and Jake follows suit wrapping his arms around me.